PS3-TLOU Left Behind

Happy Holidays from Sanzaru Games

Glen Egan's Avatar + Posted by Glen Egan on Dec 27, 2011 // President, Sanzaru Games

Hi there, we wanted to take the time to thank everybody that wrote to us over the course of the year. We love all the mail we get with your suggestions, fan art and questions! So here is a brief video with Mat and I showing off some of the great art and answering some of the letters that we’ve received from the fans since we announced Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.

Thank you all so much again – keep the letters coming, everybody here loves to read them. 2012 will be a big year for Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, so stay tuned!

83 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ Tucson1234Dog on December 31st, 2011 at 11:27 pm said:

Will you guys leave another cliffhanger ending at the end of this game? How Sucker Punch ended “Honor Among Thieves” was completely ingenious. I bet no one saw that coming!

+ Tucson1234Dog on December 31st, 2011 at 11:36 pm said:

Like someone said before, the next electronic convention type thing is in January 10, 2012 at Las Vegas. We await to see what new kind of gameplay you guys will unveil there. Every new thing you show just makes the game more and more anticipated. EDGE magazine or 1UP.com won’t be breaking your hearts the day they rate this game. They’ll give you a medal; give Sanzaru critical acclaim for reviving one of the most classic video games of the PlayStation era. And you guys will be adored by so many fans who are praising you for what you guys are doing…

+ oOTranduilOo on January 1st, 2012 at 4:10 am said:

@Comment 17
I’m 90% sure the game will come out between february-april
It wont release so late like that
anyway its time enough to sanzaru tell us the releaae date its 2012 already:D
and a new gameplay=P
keep up the good work sanzaru games and happy 2012.

+ wyatt11295 on January 1st, 2012 at 3:35 pm said:

Next ancestor Sanzaru?

+ BrAsiLiAnPuNk92 on January 1st, 2012 at 6:44 pm said:

Hey you guys is this game the end of the sly cooper series? REALLY!!!!!!! D: Hope NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

+ BrAsiLiAnPuNk92 on January 1st, 2012 at 6:48 pm said:

The real date is: Jun, 30 2012 (I heard this from IGN) I think its true.Is it?

+ Tucson1234Dog on January 1st, 2012 at 10:03 pm said:

Sorry BrAsiLiAnPuNk92, Jun 30, 2012 isn’t a Tuesday. The date of its release has to be on a Tuesday. I don’t know why but all games are released on Tuesdays, but they are. Also new things are updated at the PS Store on Tuesday. You’d think IGN would know that!

+ Tucson1234Dog on January 1st, 2012 at 10:06 pm said:

We’re waiting Sanzaru. The release date. Next videogame convention, CES 2012, you gotta tell the world the release date. Put it in the form of a trailer. Usually videogame companies make a teaser trailer months before the actual release just saying what year or what season of year the game is coming out, then they make another trailer which has more gameplay and action then the previous trailer, and at the very end they say what day they come out exactly. Maybe you guys will do that.

+ Tucson1234Dog on January 1st, 2012 at 10:15 pm said:

Following my previous comment ( Comment 47 ) here is an extended list of the days this game can come out. In North America I think. Sorry UK.

January: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
February: 7, 14, 21, 28
March: 6, 13, 20, 27
April: 3, 10, 17, 24

There you go oOTranduilOo. Those are the days between January 2012 and April 2012 Sly 4 can come out. ;-)

+ wyatt11295 on January 2nd, 2012 at 3:53 pm said:

Between Uncharted 3,Ratchet and Clank All For One, and the jak and daxter collection, THIS IS THE GAME TO GET!

+ THEK1LL3RLEG3ND on January 2nd, 2012 at 6:09 pm said:

I was thinking what if there were some kind of online play like co-op or something. I was thinking you could do something like Assassin’s Creed and you could have people pick from a list of the Cooper Clan. So you could pick from all the ancestors and they all have special powers. You could make it so players have to work as small teams and steal peoples items. I’m not sure if this is possible for you guys at this point but it would be cool to play and is an interesting idea to me.

+ applefan04 on January 2nd, 2012 at 9:43 pm said:

so umm..sony what about that collector’s edition? ;D

+ wyatt11295 on January 3rd, 2012 at 1:07 pm said:

The Assassins creed idea is pretty interesting, for sly 4 multiplaryer.

+ wyatt11295 on January 3rd, 2012 at 1:09 pm said:

But the game is going to be awsome ofcourse without multiplayer!

+ Tucson1234Dog on January 3rd, 2012 at 2:59 pm said:

Everyone bug Sony for Assassin’s Creed-based multiplayer for Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time! Of course, the game will be awesome without multiplayer at all.

+ BenningtonAir on January 3rd, 2012 at 6:25 pm said:

i agree an assassins creed game type would be cool and if the character you played as sly coopers ancestors and they could all have cool special abilities. so beg for the game type.

+ wyatt11295 on January 4th, 2012 at 9:44 am said:

Its either that we beg SANZARU for a collectors edition or an ASSASSINS CREED style multiplaryer mode! I mean its safe to say that they have put ALOT of work into it already.

+ Tucson1234Dog on January 4th, 2012 at 2:42 pm said:

If you guys go with the Assassin’s Creed idea, can you make it so everyone has to complete the game before playing it. That way people will have to play the campaign and learn what ancestors they’ll be playing as so they don’t ruin the surprise for themselves.

+ Aronisonfire on January 4th, 2012 at 2:42 pm said:

Hey Glen,

Thanks so much for bringing Sly Cooper back from a long overdue hiatus. The Sly games are amazing and underrated. I was wondering, will there be Sly Cooper action figures like the ones for Ratchet & Clank, Resistance FOM, and God of War? If not please pitch the idea to sony and or dc direct ? And can the figures be based on your guys design of sly and the gang in thieves in time?

+ Tucson1234Dog on January 4th, 2012 at 2:45 pm said:

Also, can you make the whole multiplayer thing a co-op deal, so the people have to work together to complete objectives. Also can the “maps” we play on be settings from different episodes from the game and put restored HD versions of other settings from past games like Sly 2 and Sly 3 as maps in multiplayer (as a DLC)?

+ wyatt11295 on January 4th, 2012 at 6:51 pm said:

Again shooting a question, will rioichi have duel sai like in the cut scenes in the first 3 games or will he stay with the wooden bandaged cane seen in the info and pics?

+ infamousfan21 on January 6th, 2012 at 9:39 am said:

Oh wow!!! I swear i just saw my letter in his hand!!!! :D

+ infamousfan21 on January 6th, 2012 at 9:43 am said:

Please make a demo soon!!! We need to do something while we wait! If you can say when you will at least release a demo, when will it come out? Would really like to know. :)

+ wyatt11295 on January 7th, 2012 at 12:55 pm said:

A demo would be nice ya,know maybe the PAX feudal japan armor mission

+ infamousfan21 on January 9th, 2012 at 2:18 pm said:

That one did look fun.that should be the demo.Sanzaru, PLEASE write back!!! make a demo soon! it is getting hard to wait!

+ Sarzan on January 9th, 2012 at 2:19 pm said:

Hey Sanzaru! I was wondering if there would be a theme on PSN for Sly Cooper?

+ infamousfan21 on January 9th, 2012 at 4:07 pm said:

Hey sanzaru,I have a couple more questions.

1)When will you put up more gameplay on youtube or facebook?
2)will the powerup grid be back like in sly 2 & 3?
3)Along with question 2,will we have powerups such as the paraglider,alarm clock,and ferel pounce?
4)Since sly 3′s ending with carmelita, how will she effect the gang?

Hope you answer back!

+ wyatt11295 on January 10th, 2012 at 1:04 pm said:

This is my last post on this blog, I cant wait for the game it looks amazing so far, but who am I kidding, its going to just plain epic!!!!

+ SlyCooperFan100 on January 12th, 2012 at 9:33 pm said:

A Collector’s Edition would be the greatest thing ever, especially if it had a life-size replica of Sly’s cane! Can’t wait for Thieves in Time. :)

+ Pocko213 on January 15th, 2012 at 7:03 am said:

We so need a Collectors Edition,come ON SONY!!!!!

+ XxRct3fan00xX on January 16th, 2012 at 11:21 am said:

!READ! EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS PLEASE CONTINUE!

Hello, as I stated again above, many people want a CE for Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. A few comments stated that! So look, I started a petition 2 days ago, and as of right this second, I have 95 signs for my petition. It is a petition for a CE for Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. I already have about 400 views on my video that was uploaded not long ago at all! Barely 2 days! And almost 100 signs for my petition. If we get a lot of people to sign it, and if I show Sony and or Sanzaru Games, there’s no doubt we’ll get a CE because so many fans are requesting it! So spread the word! Make some online noise! On my video! Show people my video, email Sly fans the link to the petition! Check it out!

http:// www. youtube. com/ watch?v=SPFbEHussCY

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ – Take out the spaces. The petition link is in the video.

Read what it says then sign! (FYI: When you sign, after it probably will say to donate some certain amount of money, ignore that, your vote has already been casted, it is an optional donation. Just move on.) Check out my blog post too to email and bug Sony about it! And check out the signatures to see how many people voted and what they said! :D spread it!

+ XxRct3fan00xX on January 16th, 2012 at 11:22 am said:

EDITED: ^^^^^^^^^^^

400+ Signs. 1,200 views on my video now :D

WE CAN DO IT!

+ Tucson1234Dog on January 16th, 2012 at 7:53 pm said:

Keep going with the petitions! Give us some more gameplay of Sly 4 and for crying out loud tell us the release date. It’s been entirely too long since we heard any info from you guys.

PAGE 1 2