Driveclub

Season’s Greetings from Irrational Games

Eduardo Vasconcellos's Avatar + Posted by Eduardo Vasconcellos on Dec 30, 2011 // Community Manager, Bioware

It’s been a great year for Irrational Games, thanks in no small part to our wonderful PlayStation fans. While we’re in the midst of working on BioShock Infinite, we wanted to take the time and thank everyone for all the great support you’ve given over the years by helping spread the holiday cheer. From all of us at Irrational Games: Season’s Greetings!

seasons greetings from irrational

26 Comments

+ zzamaro on December 30th, 2011 at 10:03 am said:

My body is ready for BioShock Infinite.

+ zzamaro on December 30th, 2011 at 10:06 am said:

happy new year

+ piratedrunk on December 30th, 2011 at 10:25 am said:

Happy Holidays Irrational Games! I hope the new year brings you plenty of excitement and success. I can’t wait for Bioshock Infinite.

+ KILLO31 on December 30th, 2011 at 10:38 am said:

happy new year :)

+ Falaut on December 30th, 2011 at 10:47 am said:

Happy Holidays and best for the new year! Look forward to playing Infinite w/ my Move. ^__^ *shakes finger* no additional peripherals, like some rumors are saying. Or its a lump of coal next year.

+ liketoski on December 30th, 2011 at 10:49 am said:

Happy New Year! Bioshock is amazing and can’t wait for Bioshock Infinite!

+ kivi95 on December 30th, 2011 at 11:11 am said:

Nothing about bioshock psvita ;) ? Com’on tease us with something :D

+ Tyfighter80 on December 30th, 2011 at 11:15 am said:

I can’t wait for the real Bioshock 2. Looks amazing!

+ DrkrZen on December 30th, 2011 at 12:04 pm said:

I can’t agree more with how Tyfighter80 worded his post… THIS is the real BioShock 2 and I can’t wait for it. Hope you guys have a great holiday, whatever you celebrate, and a successful new year… I’d say I hope development is going smoothly, but with Levine and Irrational Games at the helm, I need not hope. :)

+ WilHiteWarrior on December 30th, 2011 at 1:14 pm said:

Well at least you guys can freely admit that your games lack any form of logic. :P

+ ro-kurorai on December 30th, 2011 at 2:36 pm said:

Thanks guys. Infinite is my most anticipated game of 2012. It’s probably the only FPS, besides The Darkness II and Prey 2 that I will buy for my PS3. Not much of a console-FPS guy, but those 3 look unique, fresh and exciting.

As an early adopter of Vita I’m thrilled for a BioShock game developed by Irrational and designed/written by Ken Levine. You guys prove that FPS games can feature compelling worlds to delve into, interesting, memorable characters and great narratives.

+ zzamaro on December 30th, 2011 at 3:07 pm said:

@11

Same here but I play BioShock, Portal, and Metroid Prime(Nintendo). Not fan of military shooters.

+ trush1492 on December 30th, 2011 at 4:10 pm said:

Happy Holidays! Keep up the great work!

+ mikedo2007 on December 30th, 2011 at 6:05 pm said:

Happy Holiday to you, Irrational Game!!!

+ Benmo316 on December 30th, 2011 at 6:13 pm said:

Thanks Irrational Games! I can’t wait until BioShock Infinite is released! 2012 GOTY!

+ KiseiKain00 on December 30th, 2011 at 8:36 pm said:

Me guta!… er i mean here rdy for B3 =D

+ ThreeLeggedFreak on December 31st, 2011 at 12:32 pm said:

Bioshock Infinite
The Last of Us
GTAV
Max Payne 3
Counter Strike GO
Starhawk
Twisted Metal

2012 = AWESOME

Bioshock by Irrational and Ken Levine might be the only game that will sell me a Vita

+ Vidarcr on December 31st, 2011 at 3:56 pm said:

Happy New Year at everyone in Irrational, greetings from Costa Rica :D…Looking forward to Bioshock Infinite, and of course info on the new Vita game :)

+ blakseed on December 31st, 2011 at 4:39 pm said:

Happy Holidays! Can’t wait for Infinite.

+ Elvick_ on December 31st, 2011 at 5:59 pm said:

Happy Holidays! Looking forward to hearing something about Bioshock on PSVita.

+ Conrad_Max on December 31st, 2011 at 8:30 pm said:

Thank you for the greeting. I hope that you all have a safe and very Happy New Year! Looking forward to 2012 and Bioshock Infinite.

+ Matrix_Lion on January 1st, 2012 at 10:19 am said:

Happy New Year! & Take Care

+ TheTedster on January 2nd, 2012 at 2:07 pm said:

Happy new year !

+ edenswar on January 3rd, 2012 at 1:26 am said:

werwer

+ a1_re4 on January 3rd, 2012 at 2:57 pm said:

Bioshock Infinite= 2012 GOTY for sure. You heard it here first. lol

+ Phaetill on January 6th, 2012 at 5:14 am said:

Bioshock GOTY isn’t a heard it hear first thing,it’s pretty obvious,same deal when the original came out & ppl argued Mass Effect could win,I was banned from Biowares forums for letting people know the facts way back then. Ken Levine is back on this one,so it’ll be goty…I’d wager 4 digits on it ;)