PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen Trailer: Story, Weapons, Gadgets

+ Posted by "Filthie" Rich Bantegui on Jan 12, 2012 // NAMCO BANDAI Games Community Manager

We’re back again with more video from our lineup of PS Vita titles hitting on February 22nd in North America and Europe. This time I’m bringing you a sneak peak at a fresh new trailer that shows off the epic story of betrayal, assassination, and intrigue in this action-thriller from the pedigreed team at Aquire Corp.

Check the video above for a look at the slice-and-dice action, as well as a glimpse at my favorite new mode of transportation: the glider suit! Sound off in the comments below with your thoughts on the latest trailer, and stay tuned right here to the PlayStation.Blog for more sneak peeks and updates on all of the PS Vita titles from Namco Bandai Games through launch next month. Until then, watch your back for the blades of your enemies — they’re everywhere!

+ AguilarX on January 12th, 2012 at 12:32 pm said:

man im loving the vita bombardment! whoever is getting the vita day 1 add me: AguilarX

+ Tchanku on January 12th, 2012 at 12:40 pm said:

This Looks great!

+ jenkinsx on January 12th, 2012 at 12:53 pm said:

Looks good but not realy into handheld systems.

+ xKOROSHIYAx on January 12th, 2012 at 12:58 pm said:

The first Shinobido was one of my top 5 favorite games on PS2, I even imported it from Japan! Thanks for finally giving this series a chance here in the US. Everything I’ve seen so far looks like it stays true and even improves upon the original. However, I am disappointed to hear the there will be no level editor like the first game had. Please consider adding this option as possible DLC in the future! I am also wondering if there will be any Japanese voice option? No offense, but the American voice actors sound pretty bad. Still, despite these few flaws, this game is the main reason I am getting a Vita at launch.

+ “Filthie” Rich Bantegui on January 16th, 2012 at 9:46 pm said:

Thanks so much for your feedback – It was great to hear about you importing the original and now excited for the PSVITA version. I’ll definitely share your thoughts with our teams here! -FilthieRich

+ nirojan45 on January 12th, 2012 at 1:45 pm said:

PSVita has such an amazing launch line-up it’s hard not to get one. Once i secure the funds I’ll definitely indulge in Shinobido 2!

+ Bad_Brains on January 12th, 2012 at 2:51 pm said:

Game looks awesome, definitely picking this one up!

+ snakeeyes211 on January 12th, 2012 at 3:05 pm said:

I like it

+ jawara on January 12th, 2012 at 3:21 pm said:

OMG i want every vita game… lol add me guys. I need some more gaming buddies.

+ inFAMOUS-787 on January 12th, 2012 at 4:11 pm said:

uummmmm……. Tenchu much?

+ gerneric123 on January 12th, 2012 at 4:40 pm said:

@inFAMOUS-787 This game is actually from a developer who’s made many Tenchu games, lol.

+ Falaut on January 12th, 2012 at 6:34 pm said:

This looks really nice, but it would be great to get another Tenchu. Maybe an exlusive PS3 Tenchu with Transfarring on the Vita. ^___^

Sony: please make the PSOne Classics work for the US Vita launch, as this is what I’m waiting for to make it a day 1 purchase.

+ C_Y_P_H_E_R on January 12th, 2012 at 8:41 pm said:

i remember tenchu! i never got a chance to play those games. would be nice to see these vita games as full blown psn titles too. i don’t know if i’ll ever be getting into handheld gaming. being purely vita isn’t versatile. i’m still upset patapon is only a psp title.

+ Souledge94 on January 12th, 2012 at 9:30 pm said:

This is one of the vita games I would really love to play.

+ submission44 on January 13th, 2012 at 5:48 am said:

These are the videos we were waiting for..very impressed with this game.

+ Dustinwp on January 13th, 2012 at 6:38 am said:

Already, have it pre-ordered from amazon.com. Now it’s all about patience. The more you guys show, the harder it is to be patient. Looks like an absolute blast!

+ octus on January 13th, 2012 at 9:16 am said:

so far this is the only launch title im getting right away. the others look good, but i know through tenchu experience that this is gonna be great.

+ Enigma777 on January 13th, 2012 at 2:04 pm said:

Wow, this actually looks pretty cool. Might pick it up.

+ juggalorider on January 13th, 2012 at 10:38 pm said:

@Falaut i read somewere that they are planing on making ps1 games avaible on day one or if they can’t by then they are still gonna add it, i can’t believe you haven’t heard this

+ juggalorider on January 13th, 2012 at 10:44 pm said:

im gettin mad, why do everyone at sony think everyone looks at the blog, nobody on my ps3 friends list has heard of the vita, why because they don’t look at the blog, they do go on the ps store so why can’t you add these vids to the ps store? you can add them here but you can’t there? an you wonder why the vita isn’t selling as great as you thought it would, more people would have brought it if you put vids on psn, god i sometimes i think sony has a bunch of kids making the markiting, its not rocket sience, its soooo easy if you try but it seems like your not since you only have ps vita news on here an maybe tv im not sure since i hate comercals so i DVR stuff i wanna watch so i can skipped thro comercals

+ “Filthie” Rich Bantegui on January 16th, 2012 at 5:39 pm said:

No worries! Lets all write , tweet , Facebook and scream on top of mountains to get everyone tuned in. I’ve personally been having a great time telling people about my personal experience with the VITA.

+ doctorSTRANG on January 14th, 2012 at 6:27 am said:

Omg! You can create nigiri! Yummy!

+ “Filthie” Rich Bantegui on January 16th, 2012 at 5:38 pm said:

me ! Were all excited to see what the community does with this!

+ MalikO325 on January 15th, 2012 at 2:01 am said: