PS4-The Order

PULSE 1/31 Edition Featuring Soulcalibur V

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar + Posted by Kevin Furuichi on Jan 31, 2012 // Executive Producer, PlayStation Network

This edition of Pulse concludes a busy, busy January with a look at the new Soulcalibur V that returns to the 17th century with lots of new characters including Ezio from Assassin’s Creed. Christina Lee also previews the upcoming PSN shooter Gotham City Imposters that pits vigilantes dressed up as Batman against criminals dressed up like the Joker. Predictably, mayhem ensues!

In other dress-up news for you digital fashionistas, PlayStation Home‘s got a new game coming called Wardrobe Wars where you can dress to impress and let the community vote for who’s got ‘it’ and who does not. And, don’t miss a look at the UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Flashback Map Pack #1 that’s part of the Fortune Hunter’s Club.

Download PULSE, presented by the PlayStation Network in full HD when the PlayStation Store updates later today and also look for the full edition in the “What’s New” section on the XMB.

+ madecrazy on January 31st, 2012 at 9:12 am said:

can someone help me I’ve been trying to get help all day. Every time I go to use my early access starhawk beta code (from UC3) it takes me to the page where it shows me what the code does and asks me if I still want to redeem it and when I click redeem all it closes and says code has already been consumed please help if you can

+ fadi002 on January 31st, 2012 at 9:16 am said:

Please give more info about the Uncharted 3 contest thing!
Also, will the virtual training camp be on the PS3 or PC?

+ fadi002 on January 31st, 2012 at 9:17 am said:

@1 look in your download list, you should find it there.

+ Hooligantuan on January 31st, 2012 at 9:17 am said:

It’s probably because you want to play Starhawk.

+ madecrazy on January 31st, 2012 at 9:18 am said:

@3 its not there I’ve checked

+ Hooligantuan on January 31st, 2012 at 9:20 am said:

Ahahahaha, Tester 3 … they’re cracking down on someone dropping F-Bombs?

I can’t wait to see them in context. Because that sounds like a *weak* reason to boot someone, especially after they let Fazeek troll season 2 for so long.

But hey, he was probably a drama shill anyway, so NBD.

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar

+ Kevin Furuichi on January 31st, 2012 at 1:11 pm said:

Stay tuned….next week, the season begins. And, Big Fazeek wasn’t a shill. That was really him..as is. Hope you enjoy the upcoming season.

+ crazy_kracker1 on January 31st, 2012 at 9:28 am said:

Christina Lee looks better and better everyday

+ Cyris on January 31st, 2012 at 9:42 am said:

aarrrrggh, I saw the Playstation tweet mention new Uncharted 3 DLC. Not DLC from last week.

+ Busca-Cabezas on January 31st, 2012 at 9:56 am said:

Have I ever mentioned…??? I luv Sony, PlayStation, PSN, PULSE and Christina Lee!!! Can’t get enough!!! Every time is like the 1st time!! Thk u SONY!! :)

+ ceedub2 on January 31st, 2012 at 9:58 am said:

Can’t wait to see The Tester 3. Freaking awesome PlayStation team!

+ tacotaskforce on January 31st, 2012 at 10:01 am said:

>This edition of Pulse concludes a busty, busty January with a look at the new Soulcalibur V

FTFY

+ xKOROSHIYAx on January 31st, 2012 at 11:22 am said:

Still waiting for a Christina Lee dynamic PS3 theme :D

+ ABRipperXX on January 31st, 2012 at 3:28 pm said:

Hey, you guys said Shoot Many Robots on the last PULSE was coming soon? When will it be released?

+ Graywolffe on January 31st, 2012 at 5:56 pm said:

(Off subject) Thanks you sooo much for the VITA digital discounts Sony! Just bought the 32GB VITA memory card & will be LOADING UP on those downloads in the years to come…

+ Graywolffe on January 31st, 2012 at 5:56 pm said:

Oh yeah, and SoulCalibur V rocks!!!

+ LilBru on January 31st, 2012 at 10:09 pm said:

Nice.. I could barely understand what she said since I am deaf/hearing impaired.

+ Heavenly_king on February 1st, 2012 at 7:46 am said:

the page needs more contrast between colors. Blue text in black background :S.

Also I suppose the Red wave background will eventually turn blue XD

+ haadin on February 1st, 2012 at 4:03 pm said:

I WANT TO JOIN THE TRAINING CAMP!!!!!! that would be so awesome! How can i find out more info?

+ StackedPancakes on February 1st, 2012 at 5:27 pm said:

mr. kevin furuichi , Will you please tell Christina Lee that I love her?

+ venkat4647 on February 1st, 2012 at 9:29 pm said:

good

+ venkat4647 on February 1st, 2012 at 9:30 pm said:

nice

+ c7891 on February 6th, 2012 at 2:17 pm said:

Have they released more information about the Uncharted 3 training camp?