GTAV PS4

UPDATED: Get More Twisted this Valentine’s Day

Rob Guarino's Avatar + Posted by Rob Guarino on Feb 06, 2012 // Marketing Alliances, SCEA

UPDATE: The NOS redemption website is now fully functional and consumers can redeem their codes at this time. Thank you for your patience.

Twisted Metal NOS skin

Valentine’s Day is coming, and with it, all of the gory goodness you can expect from Twisted Metal. You may be asking yourself, what’s missing from my Twisted Metal experience? A vehicle with gore dripping out of infected wounds? An ice-cream truck that showcases Sweet Tooth’s sensitive side? You’re in luck.

Specially marked NOS Energy Drinks will have a special code under the cap redeemable for exclusive vehicle skins from the twisted mind of game creator David Jaffe. Just enter the code under the tab at drinknos.com, and you’ll be playing through the night with badass new versions of your favorite Twisted rides.

Twisted Metal NOS skinTwisted Metal NOS skin

As you play as Dollface and gun down all those who oppose you in your machine gun-equipped mac truck, spare a moment for those you love. Pre-order your copy from GameStop and 1800Flowers.com will hook you up with $10 off of any purchase of $39.99 and up. If you pre-order at GameStop.com, they will email the code; in person, it will print on your receipt. As much carnage as Twisted Metal’s launch day is sure to serve up, remember: it *is* still Valentine’s Day.

24 Comments   1 Reply

+ bgardner on February 6th, 2012 at 4:41 pm said:

will canada get this

+ Bigcalv2002 on February 6th, 2012 at 4:42 pm said:

Loving the demo for Twisted Metal so far. I am looking forward to this one. Unfortunately this will not be a day 1 purchase for me, I will have to wait a week or so later to get this game.

1 Question though, and I hope you do respond. Will this promotion with NOS be available to Canadian residents as well? Cause I would like to have those skins when I do pick up my copy of the game.

Keep up the good work, Twisted Metal will be AWESOME!

+ Selgador on February 6th, 2012 at 4:57 pm said:

Just let you know that Jaffe state that a Skin Editor will be available on their website, you will have plenty of skin choice ;) More info are coming on this editor said jaffe!

Source: Twitter @davidscottjaffe

“@davidscottjaffe any chance of a skin editor available to users to make their own skins for vehicles?”

“Yep. Announced it on IGN last week and posted some sample skins JUST last nite. Done on our web site PLUS u can download the actual template our ESP artists use to paint the vehicles into your own paint program and have at it.Then upload the skin-or use the website tool- and share your creations w/JUST your friends/clans OR the world! Website will let users vote on fave skins”

:D

Can’t wait to play the full game! And try every vehicules! and btw the NOS Shadow Skin looks awesome!

+ DarnedNut on February 6th, 2012 at 5:22 pm said:

To #1

No canada doesn’t get this, I’ve read the website, Its only for US Residents , really sucks too, also I dont drink Energy Drinks at all

+ xPREDICTIONx on February 6th, 2012 at 5:27 pm said:

FREAKN’ AWESOME! Just another awesome idea from Jaffe and ESP… Twisted Metal 2012′! (and a SOCOM hd trilogy?)

+ ReptileHand on February 6th, 2012 at 6:42 pm said:

Definitely getting this because it’s limited edition and exclusive DLC, so I’ll be able to show off online. I will be picking up this game in my lifetime… Just not Day 1. Wait, it’s only one point? For all of the skins? Which means I’ll only have to buy 1? =D I never drank NOS before so this is good for me. Oh only 50, 000? I’ll be sure to pick one up as soon as possible. I love exclusive DLC! (proud owner of the LittleBigPlanet 2 Slurpee T-shirt)

+ station3fever on February 6th, 2012 at 7:18 pm said:

Not happy with the demo so i won’t buy it but, i might rent it. Jaffe you still cool people :)

+ houdrummer on February 6th, 2012 at 7:45 pm said:

I’m going to buy a NOS just for this. I don’t drink energy drinks anymore but can’t pass up on this.

+ terror4u81 on February 6th, 2012 at 7:57 pm said:

Is it only one skin or is it a dlc skin bundle ?

Rob Guarino's Avatar

+ Rob Guarino on February 7th, 2012 at 10:57 am said:

Hey terror4u81,

It will be a dlc skin bundle

Thanks!
    Rob

+ SilentShadowX2 on February 6th, 2012 at 8:15 pm said:

Day 1 buy

+ JVC1103 on February 6th, 2012 at 9:44 pm said:

Sony please answer back I live in the US I pre order Twised Metal do we get all the Nos skins in a pack or are they just one at a time I hope its all in one pack the demo is great thank you!

+ jokenhatchet on February 7th, 2012 at 2:56 am said:

FYI alot ppl are having demo issues but this game demo is diffrent then the real game the demo didnt work right in i was skeptical if the games online would function the same way but after watching IGN live with david jaffe i will be picking up my preorder day one in hopes gettn black free with first release copies this games is worth buying and the online will be wicked dont let the demo fool you this worth picking up day one and will be worth the wait as shown on IGN live thkz david MCL

+ jokenhatchet on February 7th, 2012 at 2:58 am said:

I ALSO hope sony will
drop sum TM avitars because i know alot ppl that willl buy them i sure will

+ IrishDude2 on February 7th, 2012 at 5:52 am said:

Loving the demo so far. Shame i haven’t got a game online yet.

Just got one question which i really really need to know about the game. Asked it before but never received a reply.

Does Twisted Metal story have subtitles?

I’m deaf so this is kind of a big deal for me but if it doesn’t have them then it wouldn’t be a day one buy for me until i see what it’s like without subtitles. No subtitles, no enjoyment.

+ afiqltd on February 7th, 2012 at 6:11 am said:

oh man oh man oh man just can’t wait >:D

+ TainoGunslinger on February 7th, 2012 at 6:46 am said:

played demo yesterday, lots of fun, will definately rent it to play all the modes/maps/vehicles and see if i want to purchase game after that.

+ JonJonXD on February 7th, 2012 at 8:19 am said:

Ha! I already got my code in. I can’t wait to download these skins. Totally awesome.

+ OniEyes on February 7th, 2012 at 8:41 am said:

I just read that David Jaffe has left ESP. I really hope this is because Sony made him an offer he couldn’t refuse, and that he has decided to return to Santa Monica to direct God of War 4.

+ FUZZYMOON on February 7th, 2012 at 10:20 am said:

In the UK most people cant download anything at the moment. PSN store has stopped working for whole week, so whats the point in all the adverts when no one can download from PSN store… Period!

+ SolduNuts on February 7th, 2012 at 12:03 pm said:

The demo to this game is awesome and brings back many memories of me and my friends playing co-op in TM2. I will definitely be buying this game at some point for my collection, just not on release day unfortunately. Good luck to everybody at Eat Sleep Play and thank you for bringing back the PlayStation’s oldest franchise.

Sold.

+ tonydamiani on February 7th, 2012 at 5:15 pm said:

The Demo is awesome, cant wait for the game >_<

+ A104049 on February 7th, 2012 at 8:16 pm said:

What I like is it one whole bundle and its only 1 point so u only have 2 buy 1 NOS witch I have 4 just want 2 ask will the code b redeemable on the 14th or what???

+ gargolaboy on February 8th, 2012 at 1:31 pm said:

I got my code today!!!!!!!!!!! Hell yeah TM is back and with more stuff than ever!!!

+ T-Cal on February 15th, 2012 at 1:24 pm said:

When will the Nos Code go live? Right now, the code that I have is invalid.