PS4-The Order

Supa-Fun-Robo-Goalie-Beach-Time in PlayStation Home

Locust_Star's Avatar + Posted by Locust_Star on Feb 06, 2012 // PlayStation Home Community Manager

PlayStation Home gets yet another new game this week. The appropriately-named Supa-Fun-Robo-Goalie-Beach-Time personal space boasts addictive gameplay and comes complete with awesome rewards. Check out the trailer and then get ready for Supa-Fun-Robo-Goalie-Beach-Time, coming this Wednesday, February 8th to the VEEMEE and Estates stores in the PlayStation Home Mall.

Enter the Lockwood’s ShowOff: First Date Valentine’s Day photo competition where first place wins one of two pre-release Iron Fusion content packs. All entrants are also submitted into a prize draw for a chance to win the Lockwood Team Choice Award (five runner-ups will get special Lockwood Picnic Packs). Be as creative as you can in interpreting the Valentine’s Day theme. Visit www.lockwoodpublishing.com for more information.

Lockwood ShowOff

No PlayStation Home update would be complete without new items hitting the shelves of the PlayStation Home Mall. In addition to new collectibles, we’re also releasing two 100-Item Super Bundles for the low price of $4.99 each (owners of select Exclusives content will be able to pick these packs up for $1.00) and putting our line of animated weapons on sale (available in the Costumes store). Here’s a look at some of the hottest items coming your way this week!

The PlayStation Home Community Theater will be updated on Wednesday with new episodes of the Hip Hop Gamer Show and Luge Control. Bonus: We’ll be airing a special Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance video in the Playstation Home Theater this week. All visitors will get a free Ghost Rider Flaming Head virtual item, so be sure to come out!

Finally, be sure to go to the Activity Board for new quests – one of which will help you prep for the big Valentine’s Day bash that will occur in Pier Park on Tuesday, February 14th!

V-Day Prep

See you in Home!

+ Gogo_ZvC on February 6th, 2012 at 1:38 pm said:

This is the only Super Robot.. http://youtu.be/IvlWP4lQ6m8

Nice content this week! Keep it up team!

+ Joanna_Dark_ on February 6th, 2012 at 1:38 pm said:

Any word on the Granzella updates as yet? Purty Please! I want my wedding dress! :)

So nice getting the blog updates so early in the week. Mesa likey! Thank you!

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on February 6th, 2012 at 4:53 pm said:

Granzella updates are in QA now! We’ll get them out as soon as we possibly can!

+ Jersquall on February 6th, 2012 at 1:45 pm said:

Looks like a fun update! BUT, I haz no date.. /cries Maybe if I get that Cool looking swing?

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on February 6th, 2012 at 4:53 pm said:

I’m banking on the swing myself…

+ crazy_kracker1 on February 6th, 2012 at 1:47 pm said:

also any news on what will be taking the place of Socom, Conspiracy and the Infamous space?

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on February 6th, 2012 at 4:52 pm said:

Lots of stuff. We’ll continue to update Home weekly with new spaces and games.

+ al2009man on February 6th, 2012 at 1:53 pm said:

A Black Kitty Companion?! I hope theys some bad luck via Home :P

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on February 6th, 2012 at 4:54 pm said:

Ah, it’s just a silly superstition. She’s harmless. Really.

+ Sharakon on February 6th, 2012 at 1:53 pm said:

Hey, i thought supa fun robo soccer game had more rewards i saw a person in EU with a hawaiin shirt on and it had the cat symnol all over it. Will this game get updated?

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on February 6th, 2012 at 4:55 pm said:

I don’t believe there are updates planned at this time. Here’s the list of rewards:

SFRGBT!! Shark Fin (Male Hands)
    SFRGBT!! Shark Fin (Female Hands)
    SFRGBT!! Sand Castle (Ornament)
    SFRGBT!! Bucket and Spade (Ornament)
    SFRGBT!! Face Ball (Ornament)

+ al2009man on February 6th, 2012 at 1:54 pm said:

Ghost Rider Flaming Head virtual item?! YES!

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on February 6th, 2012 at 4:55 pm said:

It’s siiiiiick!

+ ManIacal_QUEEN on February 6th, 2012 at 1:54 pm said:

yaya im excited we get the blog on mondays i must say!!! im going to buy everything lol and i will be buying the hundred item again yayaya for a dollar u cant beat that im happy we are getting stuff for soooooo cheap…. lockwood is updating right because i didnt see anything?

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on February 6th, 2012 at 4:58 pm said:

Good news for you Lockwood fans – they are pushing through some updates to their Gift Machine just in time for V-Day. Here’s the list:

Floral Basket (Female Hands)
    Joey the Giant Teddy (Ornament)
    Heart Archway (Ornament)
    Heart Bench (Chair)
    Lovey Dovey Heart Seat (Sofa)
    Stitchkin Cuddly Toy – Nimbus (Ornament)
    Stitchkin Cuddly Toy – Aurora (Ornament)
    Stitchkin Cuddly Toy – Starshine (Ornament)

+ al2009man on February 6th, 2012 at 1:54 pm said:

@5 It suppose to be via NA.

+ halo_nothing on February 6th, 2012 at 1:59 pm said:

TWO 100-item super bundles?? Jeez as if my inventory wasn’t already bursting at the seams. Can’t wait to see what’s included! Also I’ve got my fingers crossed that Go Fish! will be fixed this week.

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on February 6th, 2012 at 4:59 pm said:

Go Fish! bug fixes should be pushed through this week. We’re working to get them out the door now…

As for 100 item bundles, there’s so much stuff in each one of those: 100, to be exact ;)

+ halo_nothing on February 6th, 2012 at 2:00 pm said:

And oh yeah, the Ghost Rider flaming head item sounds like a fantastic reward. :)

+ al2009man on February 6th, 2012 at 2:01 pm said:

Question: it take a year to get VEEMEE Minigames from EU, one year later we finally got it and the next thing we do is “WE HATE IT CAUSE ITS VERY BOREING”
thats lead up to Audi Public Space (sine its Dev by VEEMEE and Published by Audi)

+ KNlGHTRlDER on February 6th, 2012 at 2:04 pm said:

why is it everything thing that is free in europe home where everyone can get the rewards we have to pay for in america and friends can’t get the rewards? see thats why i don’t spend as much as i did because now friends can’t get the rewards like i can totaly pointless

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on February 6th, 2012 at 5:08 pm said:

Those games were originally commissioned by SCEE for their version of Home and were placed in their Home Square for free. However, this license didn’t extend to SCEA. We still wanted them for our community, as many players had been asking for these games for some time, so we encouraged the developer to localize them for North America. The developers need to be able to cover their cost of localizing and launching their content, hence the price. We encouraged the developer to add value by creating personal space versions of the games so that people would have something to add to their collections and justify the price of admission. This seems to have gone over well – the Go Fish! apartment topped the charts last week – though we do understand that it’s not to everybody’s taste.

+ Jersquall on February 6th, 2012 at 2:05 pm said:

#Al2009man, Not everyone goes to EU or Japan brother. :) This will be new to many Home users :D

+ tonydamiani on February 6th, 2012 at 2:14 pm said:

Granzella Update? Granzella Gazebo personal place? Weeding Dresses? hehe :P

And I can’t Imagine the price on that VEEMEE personal place =\ Not buying again

Has for Lockwood and the reward for the Ghost Rider I’m jumping in to get them all :P

+ gamer_316 on February 6th, 2012 at 2:17 pm said:

2 more 100 item bundles for $1 is an instant purchase & also i’m curious as to the price on the cats, more specifically the back cat. also can’t wait 4 the v-day celebrations in Home =3

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on February 6th, 2012 at 5:02 pm said:

Kitten companions range from $1.99 – $2.49 (the black cat is $1.99).

+ Evolution_ten on February 6th, 2012 at 2:21 pm said:

i didnt know people actually date on pshome Dx Sony la gente esta bien loca WTF

+ Shinra_Soldier7 on February 6th, 2012 at 2:32 pm said:

Im guessing that the Pier Park Bash for Valentines Day will give us special rewards or am I wrong in assuming this?

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on February 6th, 2012 at 5:09 pm said:

There will be rewards. But you will have to earn them. Stay tuned to the Activity Board for more details ;)

+ CelestialDreamer on February 6th, 2012 at 2:39 pm said:

The kittens, Lockwood, and the Valentine’s quest are the only redeeming feature in the Home update. Nothing good comes from VeeMee, especially price gouching on half-baked games and rewards with useless spaces.

+ WaveLightning777 on February 6th, 2012 at 3:33 pm said:

Black cat looks like one my cats IRL, I might have to get it. Mind telling us some of what will be in the bundles, though? (Also: Conspiracy Arcades back in the mall as a memento of it, and the Sackboy Playmat, please! :3)

+ PaSaAsJa on February 6th, 2012 at 3:56 pm said:

When will we get an update in the adventure district and when is the war room club house coming out. Thanks keep up the good work

+ sawh_10 on February 6th, 2012 at 4:32 pm said:

Oh finally a valentines update! For the lockwood showoff competition do you have to take a picture with a valentine? And lol @ Magnus’s accent

+ Lugey on February 6th, 2012 at 4:46 pm said:

loving the new games that have been added so far. Great job, guys!

+ Adrian_Tepes666 on February 6th, 2012 at 7:17 pm said:

Hey Locust, I saw your announcement about the refund for the All Access Pass for Conspiracy since the place is being deleted. I have tried both avenues of asking for my refund that you told me to use, and both told me that there was no refund. Is there any way you can help me or something? I just want my refund….

+ houdrummer on February 6th, 2012 at 7:42 pm said:

I have the same question as Adrian_Tepes666

+ Tarazuma on February 6th, 2012 at 7:49 pm said:

The new cats and new Lockwood items are fantastic, I will def. be buying them all, especially the picnic. Hopefully those cats are bigger then the Lockwood kittens!

+ Conrad_Max on February 6th, 2012 at 8:08 pm said:

It all sounds good as usual. Question: Will we ever see the Valentine’s photo booth again? That was a fun way for my wife and I to share Valentine’s Day a couple of years ago.

+ storwolf on February 7th, 2012 at 6:00 am said:

awesome ,I have a question, if the subject is also of movies, why not an issue, awakening underworld with a werewolf costume or vampire

+ cute-as-a-rose on February 7th, 2012 at 6:15 am said:

another great update ( ^ . ^ ) … good job guys keep up the good work … also i really hope the Go Fish fix does go through … well i’ve gtg … have fun everyone ^.^

+ JAHoE on February 7th, 2012 at 7:39 am said:

❤__❤ Very Nice ♥_♥

+ CaptainJames99 on February 7th, 2012 at 12:48 pm said:

Y’know if Locust, Glasswalls and the gang would actually fix what a mess home has become instead of running like a late night infomercial people might actually come back. Gasp!

+ tonydamiani on February 7th, 2012 at 5:19 pm said:

@ comment 17 rotflmao Sony La Gente esta Bien loka.. WTF LOL!!! I love it xD

+ Phantom_Outlaws on February 7th, 2012 at 7:22 pm said:

@ comment 17….

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

+ KATO-LEE on February 8th, 2012 at 4:02 am said:

instead of dumb marvel tee shirts with pictures of the costume on the shirt how about actual marvel costumes and not 1 piece crud either marvel costumes with head shirt gloves pants and boots separate

+ Mama_Madea on February 8th, 2012 at 11:18 am said:

I like what’s been coming in the updates but i’m just wondering if the whole “loading in to Home in public” is going to be a permanent condition. When the change was made so that we loaded in to our navigator i was ecstatic. I loved the fact that I had the option to choose where I went 1st. Now that I’m automatically loaded into the hub,(or anywhere public for that matter), I actually debate on whether or not I want to log on at all because I know that either I’m going to get caught by my HDD and be stuck for a few or I’m going to be accosted by a hormone driven teen within the 1st minute (most of the time both). Are we ever going to get our right to choose where we start our Home experience back? I truly hope so and soon.