Uncharted 4

New on Video Unlimited and Music Unlimited

Christopher Lastrapes's Avatar + Posted by Christopher Lastrapes on Feb 10, 2012 // Marketing Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

VanHalen_ADifferentKindOfTruth

This week, the Video Unlimited service offers the comedy crime film Tower Heist two weeks before its DVD and Blu-ray release. Also new is A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas and new episodes of “Tosh.0″ in TV Shows. Plus, celebrate films that never lived up to their expectations with “Box office Bombs” – the $5 Films promotion gives you the chance to own Land of the Lost, Half Baked and The Adventures of Rocky & Bullwinkle for just 5 bucks! Check it all out here.

New to the Music Unlimited service this week is the highly anticipated A Different Kind of Truth from Van Halen, plus The Fray’s Scars & Stories, Home from Dierks Bentley, and more. See all these plus other featured titles here.

7 Comments

+ remanutd5 on February 10th, 2012 at 5:46 am said:

will we be able to download HD movies on the playstation vita ?

+ doctormoon on February 10th, 2012 at 6:48 am said:

I agree with remanutd5 would we be able to download tv shows and movies HD or SD on the vita

+ TwinDad on February 10th, 2012 at 8:21 am said:

Hey Rocky watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat.

Not again!!!!!

+ kiikooo on February 10th, 2012 at 10:41 am said:

I cant believe the vita is coming out next wednesday and there are still so many things unaddressed.

Is Music unlimted going to be available in Canada by vita’s launch?

thats the only question on-topic i have i guess.

Thanks

+ FORMIK on February 10th, 2012 at 2:02 pm said:

Can you add Sony Reader e-books to the SEN, be it through Video Unlimited or the PlayStation Store? I would just like to be able to read e-books on my Vita through a Reader app, and download them somewhere from within the SEN. Maybe the “unlimited” could refer to the free book samples available? Also, you could include the Digital Comic app from the PSP, maybe in one combined application! Let’s here it for coherence! Hip hip…

+ General_Keenaye on February 11th, 2012 at 3:20 pm said:

Still hoping that Music Unlimited will be released in Canada…

+ musicman1234 on February 13th, 2012 at 7:55 am said:

Mr Christopher,do you know that out of the 150 people on my friends list,only one has Music Unlimited? So I commented to him about he was the only one .Low and behold,he messages back saying that I was the only one on his list that had it. 2 out of 300 people?

Your service is too damn expensive and you know this. I do not know your story Bro but your marketing techniques are as about as good as a kid selling lemonade in the winter. Your truly spinning your wheels.