PS4-Watch_Dogs

UPDATED: PlayStation Network Regular Scheduled Maintenance on Thursday

Patrick Seybold's Avatar + Posted by Patrick Seybold on Feb 27, 2012 // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

UPDATE: This maintenance period has been postponed. We will re-post when the date is rescheduled. PSN’s online gaming and services on Thursday, March 1, will be normal.

PlayStation Network will undergo a significant maintenance period on Thursday, March 1st. Maintenance is expected to start at just after 8:00 am Pacific and will last for several hours, until approximately 10pm Pacific. Unlike typical maintenance events, consumers who are already signed-in to PSN will be signed-out, and consumers will be unable to sign in for the duration of the maintenance window. During this time, users won’t be able to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, Account Management or play online.

PSN enabled websites will not be able to service users, including this one. Please stay tuned to the PlayStation Twitter feed for a notice when PSN is fully back online.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

165 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3 4

+ XxakefiaxX on February 29th, 2012 at 2:55 pm said:

OH NO THE ONLINE SERVICE I DON’T PAY FOR AT ALL IS GOING DOWN FOR 14 HOURS TO MAKE IT BETTER

Guys just calm down, it’s only 14 hours.

+ davionwalker22 on February 29th, 2012 at 4:16 pm said:

you people or funny lol why crying about psn is going down for Maintenance sony trying to improve their service better for us i know there will be a big update i saw a video on ign and its good to have Maintenance help online service better no lag ^^ xbox live have maintenance alot you people need a women in your life lol 4 real

+ john_rally007 on February 29th, 2012 at 5:10 pm said:

there will be no Maintenance tomorow check on the playstation twitter it has been postponed.

PlayStation ‏ @PlayStation Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Update: Tomorrow’s scheduled PSN maintenance has been postponed. We’ll update everyone once it’s rescheduled. Until then, game on.

+ enter51 on February 29th, 2012 at 6:33 pm said:

Hmmm. I heard a rumor that PS3 can play with PC gamers on Steam. But not yet.

I heard it was coming soon, but that was 3 weeks ago.

Maybe this is it……

+ RoninX136 on February 29th, 2012 at 9:54 pm said:

Yet another reason that I’m glad I have an Xbox 360.

+ KRAZHNBURNLOK_LA on February 29th, 2012 at 11:21 pm said:

@enter51 I think you are talking about in counter strike go ps3 players will be able to play vs pc players.

+ KRAZHNBURNLOK_LA on February 29th, 2012 at 11:25 pm said:

Ps3 vs pc is coming for counter strike global offensive

+ B-MORE–BOMBER on March 1st, 2012 at 4:53 am said:

They where just Trolling everyone what a fake out lmao

+ Cyber_Goth_Night on March 1st, 2012 at 10:48 am said:

yeah where is it psn still up

+ BigDawg239 on March 1st, 2012 at 10:48 am said:

@ 147

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHO U R CALLING A MORON..

I nvr said they didnt care bout the system of course they do it makes them tons of money they just dont care bout the ppl who spend the money so who is the moron now…

@ 149

I agree 100% only thing sony cares about is our money they care bout nothing else…

+ kirara2020 on March 1st, 2012 at 1:27 pm said:

Mr. Seybold…When Do You Think The PSN Maintenance Will Happen?

+ kirara2020 on March 1st, 2012 at 1:34 pm said:

Sony Is Trying To Make The Network More Safe…Sony is trying to improve their service better for us i know there will be a big update i saw a video on ign and its good to have Maintenance help online service better no lag

+ XxKyubi_kunxX on March 1st, 2012 at 2:46 pm said:

@ BigDawg239

You’re still the moron here. You have no facts in your statements, you’re just calling Sony greedy.

By updating and maintaining their system, they are showing they are looking out for the customers best interest by making sure that security stays up and no information of their customers is out in the open.

Think before you post.

+ XxKyubi_kunxX on March 1st, 2012 at 8:15 pm said:

@ BigDawg239

By the way, GameGuppy (149) was more than likely being sarcastic in response to your statement.

Yup.

You’re still the moron.

+ Sgt_0951 on March 1st, 2012 at 10:07 pm said:

Very interesting. I completely forgot that maintenance was going on today, yet when I got home around 1 PM Pacific, I was still able to log into the PSN normally when I turned my PS3 on. I didn’t actually try to play a game online until 7PM Pacific (BF3 to be exact) and I was able to play online without a problem throughout the night. Go figure………….

PAGE 1 2 3 4