PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

Time Machine: Rogue Pilot Comes to PSN in March, Trophy List

Lucy Khatajaeva's Avatar + Posted by Lucy Khatajaeva on Mar 01, 2012 // International Affairs Manager, Lesta Studio

Time Machine: Rogue Pilot

Good news everyone! Although we nearly got lost in our time-travelling adventures here at Lesta Studio, we finally made it to the finish line – Time Machine: Rogue Pilot will be launched in PlayStation Network in less than two weeks. You guys will get a chance to get your hands on the game on March 13, and we’re all looking forward to hearing your comments. And we’ve got more good news: Those of you who are not quite sure if our game is good enough to spend a couple of bucks on it will be able to try the game demo – it will go live along with full game on March 13th.

Still not enough? How about Trophies? Time Machine: Rogue Pilot features a total of 11 Trophies, including bronze, silver, and gold. Below you will find the complete list of our Trophies. Be careful of spoilers, and please do leave your thoughts in the comments!

Time Machine: Rogue Pilot

On Wheels Complete 20 story levels on hard mode without losing
Combo Master Make 15 combos during a level
Last Gasp Complete a level when there’s only 8 seconds left
I’m the Bonusman Activate 50 or more bonuses during one level
Ultimate Combo Make the best possible combo in the game
Sleuth Complete all hidden objects levels
Strategic Mind Complete all levels in Puzzle Mode
Perfect Accuracy Destroy all tiles on the game screen
Brave New World Complete the first level of Antique Age playing for Jack
Blocker Killer Match a line of blocker tiles
Make Them Smile Activate the super bonus 3 or more times

+ jmend12 on March 1st, 2012 at 11:05 am said:

YES finally first

+ DJKim0701 on March 1st, 2012 at 11:09 am said:

Price and any news of VITA?

+ jhernandez360 on March 1st, 2012 at 11:15 am said:

This would be perfect for my Vita!!

+ steamone06 on March 1st, 2012 at 11:46 am said:

Nice looks like bejeweled id rather have this on vita

+ ModernYorkster on March 1st, 2012 at 12:20 pm said:

Lucy Khatajaeva,

Is Time Machine: Rogue Pilot a PlayStation Network exclusive?

Lucy Khatajaeva's Avatar

+ Lucy Khatajaeva on March 1st, 2012 at 10:55 pm said:

Hi, thank you for your interest:) This game is also available on PC.

+ ccrogers15 on March 1st, 2012 at 12:56 pm said:

Im sorry but this is just stupid. Why release these dumb games? So many people who own the sony systems want ape escape 4, a ratchet and clank HD collection, PS2 emu support on PS3 slim… why has this all been denied?

+ SackAttack on March 1st, 2012 at 1:03 pm said:

Insta-buy if it’s Vita-compatible. Looks like it could be for my Vita what Puzzle Quest was for my PlayStation Portable.

I mean, I’ll probably still pick it up eventually even if it’s only playable on PlayStation 3, but I really, really want it on Vita.

+ TwinDad on March 1st, 2012 at 1:14 pm said:

I looks like fun. I will grab the demo.

@ccrogers15

Because people are individuals what they like is not the same as you or me. Variety is what made the PS2 the success it was. There was something for everyone. With the users come the software.

@jmend12

Despite the “comments” to the right of where people enter replies that says “remember no using the comments of this blog to be first”. People still do. Have something about the game you wish to share?

+ siriusbee on March 1st, 2012 at 2:05 pm said:

Sweet, thanks for the demo–look forward to trying it out. Any word on pricing?

Lucy Khatajaeva's Avatar

+ Lucy Khatajaeva on March 1st, 2012 at 10:56 pm said:

Thanks for the kind words! Will reveal the price in my next post, but promise it’s going to be just a few bucks:)

+ AizawaYuuichi on March 1st, 2012 at 4:09 pm said:

I’ve never heard of this game before now, but if the demo is up day one, I’ll definitely check it out. And like several others have said, any PS Vita compatibility here? This looks like it’d be amazing to play with the touchscreen!

Thanks!

+ XFRod on March 1st, 2012 at 6:58 pm said:

Add me to the list of those that would like to see this on the Vita. We need a good puzzle game that would feel natural using the touch screen. Announce a Vita release and, I’m a day one buyer, Dood!

+ saintaqua on March 1st, 2012 at 8:22 pm said:

I’ll buy a Vita version! Any plans?

Lucy Khatajaeva's Avatar

+ Lucy Khatajaeva on March 1st, 2012 at 10:57 pm said:

Thank you everyone for the kind words! At the moment we are NOT planning to release Time Machine: Rogue Pilot on Vita.

+ DynamiteJack76 on March 2nd, 2012 at 2:13 am said:

Looks awesome! It seems like something I’d play late at night to unwind. I’ll give it a try when it comes out.

+ Venom1976 on March 2nd, 2012 at 8:23 am said:

Finally, I was beginning to think this game wasn’t coming.