PS3-TLOU Left Behind

Qore’s March Episode features Starhawk, Raccoon City, Armored Core V and a feature on Parkour

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar + Posted by Kevin Furuichi on Mar 06, 2012 // Executive Producer, PlayStation Network

March’s episode introduces us to fights in space and against zombies.

Jesse Blaze Snider kicks off March Qore with a tour of Starhawk. From Austin, Texas, he visits LightBox Interactive to meet with Dylan Jobe, Lars Devore and Josh Sutphin for a fast and furious flight around the world of Starhawk. From jetpacks to the transforming ‘hawks, along with the heavily promoted build and battle system, you definitely want to see this comprehensive extended preview of this May release.

While mechs are definitely part of Starhawk, for the hardcore mech-head, Armored Core V is stomping up with the next installment featuring persistent online war and plasma swords!

And it’s time for another T-virus outbreak with Resident Evil: Raccoon City Outbreak jumping back to an earlier era of the franchise. But, this time Slant Six and Capcom have joined forces to shoot up this staple of the survival horror genre. Qore previews the story and 4 player online co-op that’s always been a huge part of the series.

With so many games incorporating free running and Parkour into the game play mechanics, Tiffany Smith tries her hand (and feet, of course) at learning the basic techniques exhibited by game characters like Ezio Auditore. She literally dives into one of the largest Parkour gyms in the country.

If you missed a recent episode of Qore, remember you can still download it for FREE from the PlayStation Store, or visit Qore’s new episode pages to view individual feature stories right here.

We hope you enjoy the March episode of Qore.

24 Comments   1 Reply

+ JonJonXD on March 6th, 2012 at 10:16 am said:

I’m pumped for this episode of Qore. I want to see more about Operation Raccoon City. I’m still on the fence about it.

+ zombie9 on March 6th, 2012 at 10:33 am said:

last issue for me!! And I could care less about any one of those titles. Sorry none are my cup of Tea. Plus that new guy just isnt as pretty as I would like him to be maybe if I was a Chick.

+ Raven4Lyfe on March 6th, 2012 at 10:38 am said:

I would have bet money that Armored Core was not going to get a spot light. Sorry I doubted you. Two weeks to go.

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar

+ Kevin Furuichi on March 6th, 2012 at 10:51 am said:

Mechs rock. Isn’t that why they’re incorporated into many games?

+ LovesJapanManga on March 6th, 2012 at 10:41 am said:

Uh… What about free stuff from last month’s issue? No special freebies from Download Center in February 2012′s issue???

+ KwietStorm on March 6th, 2012 at 10:57 am said:

What ever happened to Veronica

+ jimmyfoxhound on March 6th, 2012 at 11:01 am said:

Who is this strange looking guy with the goofy hair?? Where is Veronica??? Noooooo

+ BigCee_N_TX1 on March 6th, 2012 at 11:03 am said:

Bring on Starhawk!!!! Love it :)

+ Partnur on March 6th, 2012 at 11:24 am said:

Sounds like a great Qore episode! I’m lovin the Starhawk beta but it needs some things to mitigate playing with Randoms like building limits per structure per player, and a possession time for Hawks so teammates can’t steal them from the player who spawns it. I’m also hoping RE:ORC has the same gun mechanics as Slant Six’s SOCOM: Confrontation.

+ wenger56 on March 6th, 2012 at 11:40 am said:

Will Qore eventually reach the beautiful OLED Vita screen?

+ Busca-Cabezas on March 6th, 2012 at 1:37 pm said:

If u watch QORE and don’t know where the “old” hosts are… Wow!! Anyway… I like the new hosts (just her though… hehe! :P) And! I can’t wait for the store to update! Woot! Woot! ARMORED CORE V FTW!!! :D

+ Busca-Cabezas on March 6th, 2012 at 1:38 pm said:

I want the SCREEN SHOT picture taking features that QORE enables on my PS3, full time! Can we get that SCE? Pretty Plz!!! :P

+ lisatsunami on March 6th, 2012 at 1:48 pm said:

@Kevin, sorry but Qore is not half as good as your British version, Access. They manage to provide more information in a more entertaining way & do it weekly. I think the US staff needs to study Access. The only thing Qore does better is provide those secondary menu items which usually feature artwork. That part is fantastic, a great source for wallpapers.

+ fathead170 on March 6th, 2012 at 2:24 pm said:

get rid of the dude an merge this with pulse patheic watching the wheels turn from the outside

+ Transient on March 6th, 2012 at 5:01 pm said:

How about refunds or compensation of PS+ for Qore annual subscribers?

+ Budapesti on March 6th, 2012 at 5:29 pm said:

Would be really nice if Qore (always seems wrong typing that without a ‘u’) were available on Vita – I’m certain it’s feasible, technically speaking.

Have to agree with lisatsunami though – Access is so much better. They’re not afraid to tell off-colour (I can spell ‘colour’ like that, because I’m a Brit myself!) jokes or be mildly critical of the games they cover. They do dwell a bit too much on useless rappers at the Vita Room events though!

+ Alinon on March 6th, 2012 at 6:41 pm said:

Is there any way to stream Qore? I’m not a fan of having to download over a gig video files. Seems I’m missing something, I had to do a search for Qore in the store just to get March’s episode.

+ Iteration7294531 on March 6th, 2012 at 6:52 pm said:

Get rid of this new putz and bring back Veronica Belmont. This new guy seems like he tries way too hard to be cool. It’s kinda fake and condescending.

+ Alinon on March 6th, 2012 at 9:08 pm said:

This is the first episode I’ve watched since this was first announced when Veronica was doing it. I have to say I’m really unimpressed. This short advertisement for games is something you’d likely find for free on YouTube. I was expecting a free code for something tucked in some where, or …well heck anything more than advertisements for games/movies would have been nice.

So a portion of our PS+ money goes to support the privilege to watch advertisements for future games? Wow…

+ shawtymann on March 6th, 2012 at 9:11 pm said:

OK there’s a new host, Big woop. He’s not bad anyway

+ Matrix_Lion on March 7th, 2012 at 12:05 am said:

I’ve never watched Qore before. I’m going to start checking it out.

+ ACDarkKnight on March 7th, 2012 at 6:02 am said:

I’m so amped. No one every talks about the armored core series but its now in Qore!? I haven’t watched a Qore episode in months but I’m definitely setting this up to download asap! BTW hit me up if you guys want to play some AC when it launches!

+ Kegsy on March 7th, 2012 at 6:16 am said:

Come back Veronica PLEASEEEEEEEE

+ KainDrake on March 7th, 2012 at 7:54 pm said:

Why can’t I renew my Qore subscription anymore?

+ Jorje15 on March 12th, 2012 at 10:15 pm said:

I have the single episode but where is my annual subscription if it expired how do I renew it? I go to the PlayStation Store and it’s not there. How do I fix this problem?