PlayStation Vue

Mar 08

Uncharted 3 Logo

UNCHARTED 3: Co-op Shade Survival Mode Detailed, Final Fortune Hunters’ Club DLC coming in April

Eric Monacelli's Avatar Posted by Eric Monacelli on Mar 08, 2012 // Community Strategist, Naughty Dog

By now you’ve become a badass at being a dependable teammate while taking out enemies trying to kill you in UNCHARTED 3 multiplayer, right? Not really? Okay, then practice up because a new game type is coming in fiery hot to UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception multiplayer. Co-op Shade Survival Mode will be available Tuesday, March 13 on PlayStation Store. You’ll be able to tackle some of the toughest enemies in the UNCHARTED franchise with the help of your friends. Want to see what you’ll be up against? Check this out:

Fortune Hunters’ Club, this new mode has cost you only the initial price of admission – you can download the Co-Op Shade Survival Mode for free on Tuesday. If you’re still not a member of the Fortune Hunters’ Club but want to get in on all the DLC that’s available for UNCHARTED 3, the FHC is the most cost effective way to do so. For $24.99 you can become a member today and all 14 packs of DLC content will be marked free for you to download. Just click on the FHC icon to buy it via the PS Store, or grab it via the in-game UNCHARTED 3 store today.

As a FHC member, you save over 60% on the 14 packs of UNCHARTED 3 DLC. Current members and any new membership purchased will receive all currently available and any upcoming DLC packs for UNCHARTED 3, as well as the exclusive Fortune Hunters’ Club theme for your PS3. When new UNCHARTED 3 DLC hits, you’ll be notified right from the XMB of your PS3 with a message that will take you right to it.

Incidentally the fiery, devilish Djinn bring our Fortune Hunters’ Club DLC total to lucky number 13. The next, and final, DLC in the Fortune Hunters’ Club will be coming at you next month so be sure to look for our next blog post for full details about what we have in store. For now, see you in the Co-Op Shade Survival mode online!

PAGE 1 2

+ cowboyd21 on March 8th, 2012 at 8:55 pm said:

is this 5 player or 3 player coop? because this will be great if it was 5 or 4 player

+ saab01 on March 8th, 2012 at 9:19 pm said:

I think we can all agree that the Fortune Hunters Club was not that great. When I got it 2 weeks ago i could of swore i heard something about new maps actually new ones not just maps being redone going to be released . The only way we could actually feel good about buying the fortune hunters club would be if the last DLC pack would be 8 new maps. If that is the case I think we all will feel better about our 25 dollar purchase of the hunters pack.

+ Larsenater_3 on March 8th, 2012 at 10:56 pm said:

Hello Eric,

I love the game and everything Naughty Dog has done with it. I am looking forward to the new Shade Survival Mode. I am a huge survival fan. The only thing I was a little disappointed with was the co-op arena and how they blended all three modes into one. Do you know if they are looking in bringing back each mode individually, or at least just classic survival? It sounds like the final release will be the new map pack for the Fortune Hunters Club. Please respond if you have the time. Keep up the good work. Thanks again!

+ drderlin15 on March 9th, 2012 at 12:12 am said:

well guys uncharted 3 its rocking ight now… but i need friends that paly this game all the friends that i have on my list play mw3 sooo add me people psn drderlin15

+ Carbal on March 9th, 2012 at 2:02 am said:

13 DLCs so far? I’m only counting 10!

(DLC below in chronological order taken from Naughty Dog’s homepage)

1. Classic Skins Pack #1
2. Classic Skins Pack #2
3. Classic Skins Pack #3
4. Multiplayer Accessory Pack #1 (KILLZONE)
5. Flashback Map Pack #1
6. Rogues Skin Pack #1
7. Rogues Skin Pack #2
8. Doughnut Skin Pack
9. Fort Co-Op Adventure
10. Flashback Map Pack #2

I’m from Germany and the latest 2 Avatar Packs aren’t for free so i guess they can’t count.

Please explain!

+ onslaughtree on March 9th, 2012 at 6:35 am said:

Nice. I welcome this new DLC. Those guys were a pain in the rear in the game, will be nice to see how me and my friends fair against them. ( They dont stand a chance ). Im also looking forward to see some more multiplayer maps, the game is truly lacking in that era. Too many old school levels. In any case, great pricing on this DLC pack, $5.99 is PERFECT ! kudos to the marketing team and sony.

+ Taznorris on March 9th, 2012 at 1:50 pm said:

Very disappointed in NaughtyDog for scamming us.

+ x--XGreedX--x on March 12th, 2012 at 1:09 pm said:

how much is it?

+ THEKODE on March 14th, 2012 at 1:19 am said:

why oh why can i still not play any arena modes solo and offline
please naughtydog just tell me why
and i know me and many others would pay for it in a hurry
just tell me why please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ herc1319 on March 15th, 2012 at 11:54 pm said:

Costumes Naugty Dog Should add to this game

Infamous Cole
MGS4 Solid Snake
Resistance Hale
GTA4 Niko Belic
MotorStorm Driver
Twisted Metal

Plus add more costume parts for the custom characters Especially the Heros Give them things like the Villains Masks,Helmets,Balaclavas,Armor,Vests

That what I want see in Uncharted 3 in a while from now

+ klaxer_22213 on March 17th, 2012 at 4:41 am said:

Will see…

+ fadi002 on March 8th, 2012 at 10:19 am said:

There’s one more map pack after this? That makes up for all the disappointment we’ve gone through! There’s nothing 2 new maps can’t fix! Thanks Naughty Dog!

+ Ti_dus on March 8th, 2012 at 10:25 am said:

I feel so so so cheated. I bought FHC cause I was sure you guys are going to add new trophies along with the new maps. And what you did? No new trophies, no new maps, mostly some stupid skins and avatars. And two packs with Uncharted 2′ maps where you just changed lights and weather. I will never buy another DLC if it doesn’t bring new trophies. Sorry.

+ Dantes_Ragnarok on March 8th, 2012 at 10:26 am said:

wow a lot of people complain about trophies.
maybe I’m the only one who doesnt like them. its not like ND stole our money xD they are releasing content with every update. the game also has ingame rewards. but if you guys want trohpies for your PSN account I suggest terminator salvation, 12 gold trophies for completating each chapter and a platinum at then end :D

I thank ND for getting rid of those competitive trophies.
can’t wait 3.13 this is the mode I was looking forward since the beginning.

+ janusfilmsfan on March 8th, 2012 at 10:34 am said:

I think everyone needs to CHILL! This is a great multiplayer and this looks to be a really cool co-op mode. All we need now is new maps! great job Naughty Dog.

+ KidCommando on March 8th, 2012 at 10:35 am said:

Fortune Suckers’ Club

A real fortune hunter knows when he is being scammed.

Buying ANYTHING without full details of what you are getting is your own fault.

I skipped Uncharted 3 at launch entirely because of DLC and the Fortune Suckers’ Club. Will pick it up for the single player at some point down the line as it is a good game. You guys just got greedy on your 3rd outing with multiplayer madness and rehash content.

+ insano_jaco on March 8th, 2012 at 10:38 am said:

We have now 7 maps of Uncharted 3 universe and 12 old maps, that we payed in 2009.

7 new maps X 12 2009 already payed maps

And what I learned of this recent lack of dedication from Naughty Dog with Fortune Hunter, is that there is, maybe 4 new maps for the last DLC.

11 new maps x 12 old 2009 already paid maps

So, we will be playing more old material from 2009, payed X2, than new material.

+ ToFeY on March 8th, 2012 at 11:00 am said:

what is this?!

+ CommandingTiger on March 8th, 2012 at 11:18 am said:

Uncharted 3 is awesome.
The small problem SCE has is that there’s too much great games!! ;)
I can’t buy them all… ;(
But do continue doing what you do best!

+ TERMINATOR543 on March 8th, 2012 at 11:23 am said:

Got a couple of questions:

1. Have you guys shut down the Uncharted 2 servers?

2. Will the Fortune Hunters club continue to get discounts on DLC

Eric Monacelli's Avatar

+ Eric Monacelli on March 8th, 2012 at 12:11 pm said:

No the Uncharted 2 servers should still be up but let us know if there are issues. The Fortune Hunters’ Club details will be forthcoming.

+ Negatype on March 8th, 2012 at 11:37 am said:

+ SquareSide on March 8th, 2012 at 11:45 am said:

Sure hope Guardians and Descendants are in this and not just Djinns… thanks nonetheless.

+ gearhead32 on March 8th, 2012 at 11:55 am said:

very nice looking good I will be downloading this for free and playing it on tuesday

+ Dwightsarmy14 on March 8th, 2012 at 11:59 am said:

What happened too the two new map packs? The new map pack better have 4-5 maps.

+ wolverine67 on March 8th, 2012 at 12:01 pm said:

just what “roadblocks” are you talking about? ND is my favorite dev but this was a horrible let down. 25 dollars for old maps, skins, and no trophies. you’ve got to be kidding me. i put trust into ND when i paid for something and had no clue what was in it and i’m very dissappionted. i paid for maps that i already own and stupid skins. and even if this LAST dlc does have new maps and trophies……i will still feel ripped off. ND has moved on to THE LAST OF US and poor drake got the shaft…..should change his name to payton!!!!! can i get a refund????

+ Ecks on March 8th, 2012 at 12:02 pm said:

I’ve been really disappointed with the Fortune Hunter’s Club DLC so far. $25 for recycled maps from Uncharted 2, recycled skins from Uncharted 2. I thought I’d be paying for new content. The prelude co-op mission was fun at least. Now you’re saying the last of the Fortune Hunter’s Club DLC will be out in April, but there is more DLC planned after that?

+ DaveedT13 on March 8th, 2012 at 12:03 pm said:

Please Eric clarify this:
“As a FHC member, you save over 60% on the 14 packs of UNCHARTED 3 DLC. Current members and any new membership purchased will receive all currently available AND ANY UPCOMING DLC PACKS for UNCHARTED 3”
You said it again in this blog post as of march 8, FHC is for ANY UPCOMING DLC, just like in previous official blog posts about the FHC but then, in the last paragraph of this same blog post you say it’s the 13th of 14 DLCs packs included in the FHC??? In comments you say there will be more support after april for U3 multi, after the last piece of FHC’s DLC…

I’m lost here…

I bought the FHC because I read on more than one official blog posts that the FHC give us access to ANY upcoming U3 DLC…

+ MarkakaJin on March 8th, 2012 at 12:10 pm said:

I really hope the next DLC are completely new maps and not the flashback map packs. Don’t get me wrong, they look pretty cool but new maps would’ve been better. How about a map of the cruise ship? We need a dynamic multiplayer map like that.

+ stp366 on March 8th, 2012 at 12:10 pm said:

Hey ND, FHC promised to have 4 map packs, with 2 now out and only 1 more DLC coming,what happen. You have a big following for Uncharted but this is not the way to do your fans.

PAGE 1 2