LittleBigPlanet 3

Time Machine: Rogue Pilot Hits PSN Today for $6.99

Lucy Khatajaeva's Avatar + Posted by Lucy Khatajaeva on Mar 13, 2012 // International Affairs Manager, Lesta Studio

Time Machine: Rogue Pilot for PS3

Later today, all North American PSN users will get full access to our new title Time Machine: Rogue Pilot. Today, I’m finally going to answer one of the most popular questions: Time Machine: Rogue Pilot’s classic (yet innovative) gameplay, multiplayer features, and extra modes will be available for as little as $6.99!

To celebrate our big day, we’ve reached out to members of the development team to learn what they like most about the game, what are they especially proud of, and what they think PSN users will most like. Here are their answers.

Andrey, Lead Programmer
Mood-o-meter. Seriously. I think it’s a great idea – it’s fresh, it’s interesting, it’s challenging. We even designed a special Trophy for it! :) The better you play, the nicer the characters are – they smile, encourage you, and when the mood-o-meter is full, they give you an awesome superbonus that destroys like 50% of the tiles on the screen. Sounds rather easy, but you really need to play like hell in order to destroy the tiles fast enough to make that girl smile.

Time Machine: Rogue Pilot for PS3

Yana, Lead Artist
My personal favorites are the Extra modes. They’re pretty cool and rather addictive – I nearly missed my bus once staying in the office late playing Puzzle mode. It’s the one where you need to destroy all tiles with only a limited amount of shots. There’s 6 levels, each being harder than the previous. Really addictive. That’s what I like as a gamer. As a developer, I’m really proud of Time Machine’s visuals.

Time Machine: Rogue Pilot for PS3

Andrey, Lead QA

Time Machine: Rogue Pilot was a great experience. It was my first project at Lesta Studio and I’m really proud of it. The thing I like most is… Well, I guess I like everything in this game. I’ve played it like a billion times testing it, and I still want it on my PS3.

That’s it for now, but be sure we’ll tell you more soon. Check out the demo for Time Machine: Rogue Pilot on PSN when and tell us what you think of the game – welcome to comments!

+ jgrizzle358 on March 13th, 2012 at 12:07 pm said:

this looks good, I LOVE games like this, with the gem matching. It’s like Bwjewled or 4Elements.

I hope there’s a demo… as I can’t afford to get it til the end of the month but I wanna play it NOW! lol

Lucy Khatajaeva's Avatar

+ Lucy Khatajaeva on March 13th, 2012 at 11:16 pm said:

Hi, thanks for the kind words! There actually IS a demo, so you’re welcome to try it out:)

+ FJ1100_rider on March 13th, 2012 at 12:16 pm said:

I totally want this game , but will have to wait a couple of weeks since I’m broke after buying car insurance last week
I’ll pick it up soon , liiks great and combines two or my favorite game styles , puzzle and match 3 , graphics look good too . Are the hidden object games using full HD ? I bought another hidden object game on ps3 that wasn’t and it made it hard to find those objects .

Lucy Khatajaeva's Avatar

+ Lucy Khatajaeva on March 13th, 2012 at 11:20 pm said:

Yes, the HO levels are in Full HD as well:)

+ FJ1100_rider on March 13th, 2012 at 12:17 pm said:

* looks great , not liiks _ why doesn’t the blog allow edits of posts ?

+ FUNEE420 on March 13th, 2012 at 12:45 pm said:

Is it availble for the vita as well?

+ duke301 on March 13th, 2012 at 12:54 pm said:

$6.99, that’s what I’m talking about! I’ve been wanting this game ever since they announced it a few months ago. I was afraid that it was going to be $15. What can I say? The quicker you guys post the update, the quicker I’ll fork over my dough.

+ Schmeghead2010 on March 13th, 2012 at 1:11 pm said:

sony…..it has been 5 weeks since firmware 4.10 killed your official 7.1 stereo wireless headset….where is the fix?!?!?!? this is OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ johnnyp70 on March 13th, 2012 at 1:50 pm said:

Is there a demo? This would also be a PERFECT Vita game!

Lucy Khatajaeva's Avatar

+ Lucy Khatajaeva on March 13th, 2012 at 11:23 pm said:

Yes, you’re welcome to try the demo. As for the Vita – we don’t have any plans on having Time Machine: Rogue Pilot on Vita for now.

+ johnnyp70 on March 13th, 2012 at 1:52 pm said:

Based on the last sentence of the post there will be a demo, but the sentence seems to be missing something.

+ kivi95 on March 13th, 2012 at 1:56 pm said:

Guess I will copy this ;). Really something that should be fixed!

+ nicadeemus on March 13th, 2012 at 2:14 pm said:

When you say otday, do you actually mean today, tonight, or your usual of late, 1 am?

+ thecreekman on March 13th, 2012 at 2:30 pm said:

Guess I will copy this ;). Really something that should be fixed!

100% true

+ yoeun88 on March 13th, 2012 at 2:56 pm said:

Copied too, the only thing thats been stopping me from buying the official 7.1 headset.

+ nnavidson on March 13th, 2012 at 3:00 pm said:

I hope there’s a Vita version of this on the way. It looks like a perfect game for it.

+ blakseed on March 13th, 2012 at 3:43 pm said:

Instead of spamming the blog why don’t you guys re-register your headsets. I heard that works. Try to do something for yourselves before you try to annoy everyone else with your little problems.

+ starfox_6456303 on March 13th, 2012 at 4:16 pm said:

How about that other time traveling puzzle doctor who eternity clock, any news on that?

+ devilmosh on March 13th, 2012 at 4:41 pm said:

Agreed with blakseed.

The developers of this game are not responsible for any of Sony’s headset issues, so spamming this post about it only looks foolish.

+ Venom1976 on March 13th, 2012 at 4:42 pm said:

i’ll definitely buy this when the store updates. I heard no Vita version either.

+ Venom1976 on March 13th, 2012 at 4:43 pm said:

@17 how did you get that avatar?

+ devilmosh on March 13th, 2012 at 6:05 pm said:

Venom1976, look up the Journey game on FB and like it. They’ll give you a redeem code for the avatar.

+ Venom1976 on March 13th, 2012 at 6:47 pm said:

thank you.

Lucy Khatajaeva's Avatar

+ Lucy Khatajaeva on March 13th, 2012 at 11:25 pm said:

Hi guys,
Thank you all for the kind words! We worked really hard on this game and we’re really looking forward to hearing what you think of it! :)

+ Hooligantuan on March 14th, 2012 at 5:07 am said:

Why is there a chick with Poppy Z. Brite hair on the screen?

+ AmnesiaInnocent on March 14th, 2012 at 7:48 am said:

I’m definitely looking forward to trying the game, but the demo is NOT available on the US PlayStation store. I’ve searched all over and the only thing available is the full game.

+ sbattu on March 14th, 2012 at 11:28 pm said:

good

+ mark2606 on March 29th, 2012 at 10:16 am said:

must say, I’m loving this game but I’m having trouble with the bonusman trophy! is it even possible to activate 50 bonuses without winning the level first? I can manage around 30 before beating the level!