About a month ago, I was invited to Reykjavik, Iceland for Eve Fanfest 2012. It’s in that remote site that CCP has been revealing news and hosting first playable sessions of upcoming, free to play FPS Dust 514. Now I’m wondering why the heck I didn’t take them up on their offer.
Rather than break out each link (as they’re still streaming in), here’s a link to the Google News updates coming through on Dust 514 from the fanfest.
Dust 514 is looking more ambitious every time we see it, and could really be a, um, game changer for the PS3 and PSN. The Dust team will keep you updated with our recurring series here on PlayStation.Blog.
The PS.Blog weekly reading list (Week of March 19, 2012)
- The DUST 514 and EVE connection begins with the clones
- Why Rick Isn’t The Main Character Of Telltale’s Walking Dead Game
- The Science of Mega Man – GamesRadar
- Dust 514 to get expansion in 2013, PS Vita application
- Watch An MMO PC Gamer Shoot His Way Into an FPS Player’s Console Game – Kotaku
- Dust 514 Fanfest Preview – The Escapist
- Assassin’s Creed III’s Historical Secrets – www.GameInformer.com
- Review: ‘MotorStorm RC’ (PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita) – chicagotribune.com
- From Flower to Journey and Beyond: A Talk with Kellee Santiago of Thatgamecompany – Kotaku
- FIFA Street Review – GameSpot.com
- Mass Effect Armor Coming to Final Fantasy XIII-2 – IGN
- The Last of Us: Naughty Dog’s Infected Bust – IGN
- Tales of Graces F Review: Un-scored – PlayStation 3 Review at IGN
- The House That God of War Built: Sony Santa Monica – PS3 Feature at IGN
- Communion – Penny Arcade