Uncharted 4

New on Video Unlimited and Music Unlimited

Jeff Safran's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Safran on Apr 06, 2012 // Marketing Manager, Sony Entertainment Network

This week, the Music Unlimited Service welcomes new releases including the eccentric Nicki Minaj, Iceland’s Of Monsters and Men, and country music veterans, Rascal Flatts. Other featured titles this week include Brandi Carlile, Garbage, Pennywise, and T.I.

New to the Video Unlimited Service is Steven Spielberg’s epic adventure, War Horse. In TV Shows, we welcome the April 11th return of Deadliest Catch with a sale on all Deadliest Catch episodes from season one through seven for as low as $1 an episode. Also, enjoy our Easter Sale in Collections & Sales with limited time discounts on Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Soul Surfer, Daddy Day Care, and more family movies. Get the full details on this week’s highlights here.

The votes are in and this week’s “Theatrical Throwdown” winner is Justice League: Doom. The movie will be available to rent this weekend in Rent Now for just 99₵ in SD or $1.99 in HD starting at 2 pm PST today through the weekend. We’ll pit two new movies up against each other this Sunday, so make sure to visit the SEN Blog and vote for your favorite!

6 Comments

+ Sonicfan11589 on April 6th, 2012 at 5:51 am said:

any chance of seeing more volumes for Nick Rewind shows such as Rocko’s Modern Life?

+ remanutd5 on April 6th, 2012 at 6:29 am said:

monthly subscription please !!! ps plus support !!!! i’m dying to see Top Gear season 17 but at $2.99 each episode is insane please consider a monthly subscription service like Netflix

+ Sig1068 on April 6th, 2012 at 9:09 am said:

Iceland is in the North Atlantic. It’s capital city is Reykjavík. Hippo smile!

+ Busca-Cabezas on April 6th, 2012 at 11:28 am said:

When will the Qriocity services be available in Puerto Rico? :'(

+ kiikooo on April 6th, 2012 at 1:32 pm said:

So because i used to live in the US and now i moved to Canada i cant use any of these services?

Its so annoying that there is no way around changing the region and dont want to just create a new account.

+ MEGA_MAN_X on April 7th, 2012 at 9:53 pm said:

Helllo Sony I would like expres what has me concerened and my other five close friends, and almost all of my playstation network friends own a Vita we are a little angry with you by the way you are working with the Vita, is too slow we still cant download from our Vitas playstation one games(any) and psp, only some, another thing that hanst been released yet are the aplications Skype, whats happening that skype isnt avaible to be downloaded yet, I hope that for this week is avaible and I would like to know why the other new aplications havent been anounced. Please speak with the Mozilla Firefox company so they develop a better browser for the Vita, or if not a Google Chrome, what we couldnt believe and astonished us was that the Vita doesnt have adobe flash player, and in internet you cant do almost anything without adobe flash player, we cant see videos from websites please in the next update add Adobe Flash Player 11.1.102.63, belive me you will make me feel glad and all my friends.