Far Cry 4

PlayStation Home: Exclusive x7 Club Opens This Week + Novus Prime 5.5 Update

GlassWalls's Avatar + Posted by GlassWalls on Apr 09, 2012 // PlayStation Home Community Specialist

This Wednesday, April 11th will see yet another spectacular PlayStation Home update with the arrival of the x7 nightclub. Also, Novus Prime launches their 5.5 update for x7 members (complete with tons of new items that enhance gameplay) and Granzella brings updates to the Grand Edo of Nippon. Here’s your must-do list for this week in PlayStation Home:

x7 – Wednesday marks the grand opening of x7 – the nightclub for the PlayStation Home elite! This VIP nightclub is for PlayStation Plus subscribers and collectors of the PlayStation Home Exclusives line and is packed with premium content not available anywhere else. All x7 members get early access to select content before it gets released to the public, special discounts, and even free items!

Hit the dance floor or mix and mingle with the hottest members of the PlayStation Home community with FLIRT, a game for singles and socialites where you can compete against others for a chance to be crowned king or queen of the x7 nightclub!

PlayStation Home: PlayStation PlusPlayStation Home: Flirt

Novus Prime 5.5 UpdateNovus Prime gets its newest shipment of game-enhancing outfits and virtual items this week! Suit up as the new Obsidian Bladewalker foot soldier with four custom animations, holographic weapon, and a 5% experience boost in Novus Prime! You’ll also get 20% off the price if you own the Obsidian Pilot outfit.

Gain the golden touch with the new gold-plated Midas Reactive Defense System and get a 25% Nebulon collection bonus when you own the entire outfit! Power up your avatar with the sleek new Ion Stream Power Armor, and don’t forget to show off your deadly side with the newest Obsidian technology available to the Earth Fleet: the Obsidian Throwing Star. Warp to the Novus Prime space station today to check out all the new gear and Join the Fight!

Members of x7, the new VIP nightclub, will gain exclusive early access to these new Novus Prime 5.5 game enhancing virtual items and bundles, including the Midas Reactive Defense System bundles, Obsidian Bladewalker Suit, Obsidian Throwing Star, Ion Stream Power Armor, for one full week before becoming available to the public.

Defend the Great Edo of Nippon – Edo is a peaceful city. There is, however, another Edo that you have yet to see. This alternate world is very similar to the Edo you know, but horrible Mononoke (evil and mischievous spirits), such as Oni and Hitodama, roam the streets. Samurai may take on this mission alone or battle in a group, and can use the free bamboo sword or purchase more powerful weapons and armor. In the fight against the Mononoke you can attack, defend, crouch, and jump.

PlayStation Home: Operation Defend Edo

Be sure to make full use of these various actions. Use vertical cuts, side cuts, and other various attacks against the Mononoke. Accept the mission goals and destroy the Mononoke!

PlayStation Home: Operation Defend EdoPlayStation Home: Operation Defend Edo

Drey Prop Pack – The Drey collection doesn’t create just clothing, they create stars! Know how it feels to be a high fashion model with the Drey Prop Pack, as used by Lockwood in their Drey fashion campaigns.

Create dark, masculine scenes with the vintage leather sofa and cushion, or dreamy feminine vignettes using the swing bench and the frilled parasol. Or combine all the items at your disposal to create a completely unique place for your avatar to preen and pose. There’s even a horse!

In other Lockwood Publishing news, If you want to dress like a winner, you have to BE a winner – Sodium2 Legendary Racers coming soon to PlayStation Home.

Sodium: Legendary Racer

Spring Fling Quest – Complete the new Spring Fling quest, which will test your attention to detail as you race around Home in search of clues, so keep your eyes peeled! And remember to check the Activity Board regularly for new quests.

There is so much new content coming this week – what will you check out first?

See you in Home!

PAGE 1 2

+ Firdausai on April 9th, 2012 at 9:37 pm said:

I’ve noticed that the Wardrobe Wars winners board hasn’t been updated in a month now, even though the theme has. Whats the deal?

+ Busca-Cabezas on April 9th, 2012 at 10:47 pm said:

nDREAMS: Aurora is acting up! I got there and the trap wont work, also, I got demoted from Lvl 84 to Lvl 81… -_-

+ Hooligantuan on April 9th, 2012 at 11:40 pm said:

I felt pretty embarrassed watching that first video. I am glad nobody caught me watching it.

+ JFKozlowskiJr on April 10th, 2012 at 8:12 am said:

Lookin’ forward!
I too am very happy to see that
being a Plus Member brings Plus happiness
not only in the Store but now more so onto Home.
Forever rockin’ my “mirror” Plus symbol! Lol :)

Cheers! Best wishes to Edo and Hellfire on their works.

+ WWEDiva91 on April 10th, 2012 at 8:31 am said:

Update looks good, x7 no opinion til I see it. Guess there was a perk to buying the mansion, sucks for garage owners though.

+ DaxMontana on April 10th, 2012 at 8:47 am said:

A VIP club for PlayStation Plus members only? Genius way to ensure that absolutely ZERO girls participate.

When you’re talking to a “girl” in x7 you’ll KNOW that it’s just a guy pretending to be a girl. Whereas in regular Home, at least there’s a CHANCE that it’s actually a girl.

+ Wanda_Lust on April 10th, 2012 at 9:08 am said:

I think it’s unfair to cater to just 1 group of PSN users. Seems like PLUS members get all the perks, and those that spend money on PSN for virtual items who don’t have a plus membership are getting the cold shoulder. I’ve spent alot of money on several accounts over the past 2 yrs. I’m not a big gamer, therefore i don’t need “PLUS” membership. Where are the perks for those who don’t use PLUS? Yes this upsets me……….

+ Sapphire_Wings on April 10th, 2012 at 9:51 am said:

just out of curiousity, if im not ps + but i own 3 floors of the mansion and a few other Exclusives stuff, does that allow me in or not? cuz i have $15.00 and i might save it for tomorrows update, mostly cuz i heard this place was coming out, if i cant get in i dont see a reason to save for tomorrow. help?

+ Novus-Cooldown on April 10th, 2012 at 9:55 am said:

If you’re a member of PS Plus, you’ll get into x7. No need to be in PS Plus *and* own other items. You only need to own one item from that list to gain membership.

+ Novus-Cooldown on April 10th, 2012 at 9:57 am said:

You’ll also get in if you own the Mansion but you’re not part of x7. Anything on the list gets you in!

+ LiLBlueEyes on April 10th, 2012 at 10:06 am said:

Now instead of the Godfather space and others,,, The Fams have a special place – Club X7 – to have gang wars and freeze a server.

+ NIKITA_FAN89 on April 10th, 2012 at 9:37 pm said:

Another example of Sony capitalizing on those who are addicted to Home as opposed to those who simply go to have fun and appreciate it! I wonder what would happen if all non-plus members did not go on Home for a month? Or if they did go on Home but refused to spend any of their money there? I wonder?

+ monster_boss on April 11th, 2012 at 12:12 am said:

I like the x7 but theres a problem. My plus membership is on my gaming account. Because of your rules on friends list i use another name for Home. Therefor Sony hasnt allowed recognising accounts be included. I will not buy 2 memberships to my accounts so i wont be enjoying x7 or buying into it. Sorry.

+ kia1974 on April 11th, 2012 at 1:29 am said:

Hello Locust_Star Sir, i’m so very pleased to have this opportunity to note my request, this comes in the form of a repeat desire, many of your Playstation Home users have vast ideas for what they want to see and things they’d like to perform through their avatar’s on Playstation Home, somewhat like the Sims, we’re not asking you guys to copy the Sims we just want more of a life like feel to our avatar’s. If you were to send out a questionnaire to ask what your Playstation Home members wanted along these lines, I have no doubt that some strange ideas would be spoken but it’s worth a try.

+ phatso64 on April 11th, 2012 at 1:33 am said:

greetings all (: hey MB, just get the 2nd floor of the mansion , it’s the best 1 and if X7 is anything like PS plus it’ll be well worth it ! great update , NOW GIVE BACK OUR GLITCHES !!!!!

+ monster_boss on April 11th, 2012 at 3:31 am said:

lol i got all the mansion spaces that on my elite account. so i will be accessed to x7?

+ monster_boss on April 11th, 2012 at 3:47 am said:

woohoo! but sony should look into that plus member being used with other affiliated accounts though. seriously.
and yessssssssss phats….tell them to bring back glitches!

+ mrsemily21 on April 11th, 2012 at 5:34 am said:

I saw someone in the obsidian blade walker suit and was wondering where you get it or if it was removed already?

+ erickafollie on April 11th, 2012 at 6:07 am said:

The VIP X7 is beyond of what i was expecting, however, 2 problems
The same song repeating itself time and time again and guys wearing some ridiculous outfits or headgear , i wish some type of dress code was enforce, cant be much of an exclusive club when you have guys running around in a garbage can costume, or having a horse head instead of a normal avatar head

+ enmart1234 on April 11th, 2012 at 9:12 am said:

wow right when my ps + membership is about to be over… wow

+ Shuhei-hisagi121 on April 11th, 2012 at 11:22 am said:

Thanks For the updates especially for the Great Edo of Nippon update its amazing. wish i bought things from the exclusive store now but hey my fault on that one.

+ retrople on April 11th, 2012 at 12:01 pm said:

Really? Really? Being a Yearly PS Plus Subscriber & an owner of all the Mansion particulars, I find it disgusting that I need to buy a 7 Day Pass to see what’s in there. Just My Opinion.

+ retrople on April 11th, 2012 at 4:59 pm said:

My Thanks to whomever fixed the earlier problem. On my fourth attempt in the past 8 hours to enter, it finally gave me access to the club. I’m quite sure the doormen were tired of Me tryin’ to open up a big can of whoopa$$ on ‘em, even though they just stand there like they work for Sony…. TTFN

+ KATO-LEE on April 12th, 2012 at 12:29 am said:

instead of dumb marvel tee shirts with drawing of costumes how about actual marvel costumes and not 1 piece crud seprate head top gloves pants and boots

+ jayrabbit on April 12th, 2012 at 2:43 am said:

answer me this, why cant the plus members get into the vip area in the x7? is my monthly payment not good enough? that far exceeds what any of those items cost needed to get in there.

+ rko4life on April 12th, 2012 at 8:42 am said:

what happen to red bull spaces they will awesome i even brought apartment now no point of apartment u guys mesing up cool places get rid of motorstorm or guys dressing as girls and hitting on them but no u take cool stuff out grrr making home boring

+ rko4life on April 12th, 2012 at 8:55 am said:

u got hit on x7 thing when its pops up

+ EvergloAngel420 on April 12th, 2012 at 1:36 pm said:

honestly this club was a total fail. you have to pay an unfair price to get in, i was under the impression this was a private club space so its a little disappointing any noob can walk in an continue to sexually harass every female they see (which sony does nothing about). home continues to claim theyre family friendly but why do you allow kids to buy 46ddd tops and dance in nightclubs? also, the items needed to get into this lackluster space are just as over priced and tacky. :/ i think my days on home are done. this place is the next yahoo chat cesspool of perverts trolls and run by a money sucking company.

+ EvergloAngel420 on April 12th, 2012 at 1:37 pm said:

also im at a loss to understand why it claims ps plus members get in free till their sub runs out and i STILL had to buy a lame 7 day pass for 7.99

+ EvergloAngel420 on April 12th, 2012 at 1:38 pm said:

i also love how sonys cust svc told me that ps plus members dont get in free they get a discount on the 7 day pass. home is officially bs

+ EvergloAngel420 on April 12th, 2012 at 1:39 pm said:

ill bet you only the people praising this POS space will get a helpful response too

+ erickafollie on April 13th, 2012 at 10:19 am said:

Glasswalls and “Creative” team , last night i raced my dolphyns at the Hudson Gate, went this morning to my Dolphyn personal space, clicked on to bring my dolphyn up and it said “Game currently unavalable” so i went to my studio for 5 mins, went back to my Dolphyns space , and EVERYTHING is wiped clean, i have no dolphyns, i have no effects , i have nothing, on top of that, it ask me to raise new Dolphyns, which i dont want to . This is ridiculous considering all the time i have put into this game , winning and not wiining, training and so forth , i want my dolphyns and effects and everything else back, please fix this .

+ sweeneytodd1981 on April 13th, 2012 at 12:36 pm said:

I am a ps plus subscriber how do u get the plus above your head in ps home

+ BabeBro on April 14th, 2012 at 8:29 am said:

HOME is truly getting better with time. I will definitely be renewing my PlayStation Plus subscription to take advantage of this! I’ve been a HOME user since it first came out in the Private Beta! Thanks HOME Community!

+ Green_Day_BSB86 on April 17th, 2012 at 9:33 pm said:

Could we get the clothes and hairsyle from the hostess?

+ spaace2 on April 19th, 2012 at 7:21 am said:

i love the x7 nightclub im there all the time so if you happen to see my name there dont be afraid to say hi :)

+ houdrummer on April 23rd, 2012 at 11:31 am said:

been a while since I have been on home, I definitely want to check out this x7 club thingy

+ EvergloAngel420 on May 7th, 2012 at 12:41 pm said:

And like I said only people praising this place would get a response. I Never got an answer back from sony on this lame blog OR on cust svc about why I still had to pay to get in when I was a ps plus member, and I was told I HAD to by cust svc and that nobody paying to get in was unheard of. Only buying an outfit or a ticket would get you in was what I was told. Then a week later I see people walking in for free who ARE PS PLUS LIKE MYSELF. also, its hard to consider this place ELITE when any idiot with a moose head and lame wings just wanders in. Home has officially gone to hell. Screw this. I’m deleting the app. MOST DEF. Not like anyone cares anyhow. Money worshipping pigs.

+ EvergloAngel420 on May 7th, 2012 at 12:43 pm said:

By the way X7 is buggier than a homeless guy with lice. Thanks for screwing up my HDD with that lame flirt game you didnt even fix when you put it back. Im sure you’ll be telling me thats not your problem either wont you sony? You already screwed me out of enough money.

PAGE 1 2