Minecraft PS4

New Marvel Avenger Items, Konami Silent Hill Downpour Diner, x7 Exclusive Item Update + Weekly Update

Cade Peterson's Avatar + Posted by Cade Peterson on Apr 30, 2012 // Community Manager, PlayStation Digital Platforms

This Wednesday, May 2nd, PlayStation Home welcomes new Marvel Avenger clothing items, Konami brings the Silent Hill Downhill Diner personal space along with Murphy’s Prison Jumpsuit and Anne Marie’s Police Uniform, new exclusive x7 early-access items, and more!

Marvel is releasing a bunch of new Avenger clothing items, including Daredevil, Dr. Strange, Thor, Nova, Union Jack, and others complete with a bundle to own them all. Pick them up and be among the first to show your fan boy or fan girl love for the heroes and villains you love.

Marvel_Avengers_050312_684x384

x7 Exclusive Update—Members of x7 will get early access to several new items this week including a stunning collection of new gemstone Auras, a new x7 exclusive bundle, and of course even a free DJ Turntable ornament. Head there starting Wednesday to reap the benefits of being part of the most exclusive club in all of Home. If you haven’t yet become a member, head to x7 and check out the Guest List for a complete list of ways to gain entrance.
Pro-tip: PlayStation Plus membership gives instant access, so pick up your subscription today.

Konami further expands the universe of Silent Hill in PlayStation Home with the release of the Silent Hill Downpour Diner personal space. Enter if you dare—we suggest completing the look with either Murphy’s Prison Jumpsuit or Anne Marie’s Police Uniform.

shd_poster_684x384_032812shd_poster_684x384_032712

Also new from Konami are some new Gothic clothing items. Dark, skull designs adorn corset tops, vests, shorts, shirts and skirts—all of which are always in fashion of any dark realm.

Konami_Gothic_684x384

This week in the Community Theater, HomeCast shares some strategy tips for Granzella’s latest demonic invasion, then Gamer Indepth ShoutOuts’ Meesh interviews The Tester, season 3’s winner, Akilleez_Might. Tune in to hear as she digs out some juicy gossip from our newest PlayStation family member.

ShoutOuts_Akilleez_Interview

Coming soon, Home Hold ‘Em will be updated to “season 2.” With this change come new rewards and more functionality to heighten your fierce card sharking skills. But as season 1 comes to a close, so will this season’s rewards. So get in there now and earn them while you still can. More details to come in near future so stay tuned.

See you in Home!

PAGE 1 2

+ Major_XXII on April 30th, 2012 at 12:36 pm said:

Gothic clothing looks badazz…. Are you guys going to actually fix the personal space problem this time….? Not fix it for 2 or 3 days but i mean legit fix it this time -.-?

+ Hypnotic_Inertia on April 30th, 2012 at 12:43 pm said:

I have three big questions for you , Glasswalls.

It won’t be those ugly Marvel shirts like last time, will it, Glasswalls? The community can’t stand these t-shirt. rewards or store items.

When will the programmers allow friends, those with the vip items, to join each other at X7?

Are the heavy eye shadows and clothing separates in the cute goth wear?

+ Cade Peterson on April 30th, 2012 at 1:00 pm said:

…and I have answers!

1) These are 27 new Avenger items coming out—12 for men, 15 for ladies. All are t-shirts, but I think you’ll like these.
    2) x7 is being worked on, and while we are doing so, we’re collecting feedback on tweaks that can be folded in. This option is one that is on our list to check out.
    3) The eyeshadows are not part of the Gothic wear (those options are in the avatar building system), but the rest of these pieces are single items you can mix and match.

+ tonydamiani on April 30th, 2012 at 12:45 pm said:

I can’t believe my eyes! Avengers Costumes! OMG :D I can’t freaking believe it! (I do hope they are very good quality) :3

Questions:

1. Any new Granzella items? Like the Edo Home items we where supposed to get 2 updates ago? The Granzella Gazebo on the beach? or the seat type jet-sky’s?

2. While on maintenance on Wednesday can you guys fix the errors Home keep getting? Please

+ Cade Peterson on April 30th, 2012 at 1:03 pm said:

1) There were about 30 new Granzella Samurai items added last week, all related to The Great Edo of Nippon.
    2) We’re definitely working on it. More details as we learn them will be announced in the Home forums. http://us.playstation.com/home-forums

+ Major_XXII on April 30th, 2012 at 12:47 pm said:

I’ll believe it when i see it -.-

+ Mosqutus on April 30th, 2012 at 12:48 pm said:

But will this weeks update fix the D5021 error? Nice that we get t-shirts but how about functionality?

+ KarateChampChad on April 30th, 2012 at 12:48 pm said:

SILENT. HILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL 8D

*mindblown*

+ crazy_kracker1 on April 30th, 2012 at 12:49 pm said:

can we get a side kick of Christina Lee and finish loco island play land them mui mui has been slacking way to long o and thanks

+ Major_XXII on April 30th, 2012 at 12:50 pm said:

Agrees with Mos

+ WaveLightning777 on April 30th, 2012 at 12:50 pm said:

I know the Ratchet and Clank space is being retired this week; will the R&C Personal Space still be available for purchase?

+ Shinra_Soldier7 on April 30th, 2012 at 12:52 pm said:

Still no midway3? :( I really wish some new public spaces and games get released in the next week or two.

+ Cade Peterson on April 30th, 2012 at 1:14 pm said:

Soon… very soon. The final touches are being worked on with some final QA time.

+ Shinra_Soldier7 on April 30th, 2012 at 12:53 pm said:

I have to ask since its a new personal space adn becaue I like Silent Hill:

1.) how much will it cost
2.) any rewards. if so, can guests get them

+ Cade Peterson on April 30th, 2012 at 1:21 pm said:

1) It will be $4.99.
    2) No rewards.

+ LightOfValkyrie on April 30th, 2012 at 12:58 pm said:

Meh. Kind of a boring update. I like the Gothic stuff, though.

+ Cade Peterson on April 30th, 2012 at 1:23 pm said:

The Konami Gothic continues to expand and this selection of the collection looks extremely good. I think the ladies of Home will be especially pleased this week, though the male items look sharp too.

+ Joanna_Dark_ on April 30th, 2012 at 12:59 pm said:

Any word on when we can expect the Granzella personal space at their Island space? Sort of interesting we got the EDO space first.

And hopefully we’ll see the bug fix for the net issues real soon!

+ Cade Peterson on April 30th, 2012 at 1:24 pm said:

No word yet, but you can bet that the moment it comes, you’ll be reading about it here on the blog first.

Re: current bugs, thanks for your continued patience!

+ tonydamiani on April 30th, 2012 at 1:00 pm said:

My bet for the Avengers costumes will be: 5.99 each.. =\

+ Cade Peterson on April 30th, 2012 at 1:28 pm said:

Would you believe they will each go for a super sweet price of only $1.49? If you want to snag them all, the bundle is $4.99. There’s even a *free* Marvel shirt, just for going in and getting it.

Wednesday will be a Marvel-ously heroic day for all Home-kind.

+ Cade Peterson on April 30th, 2012 at 1:48 pm said:

Clarification: The Avengers Collection bundle will include items from characters specific to the upcoming movie. Check the bundle description for precise content.

+ erickafollie on April 30th, 2012 at 1:01 pm said:

Firstable Home has been Network Error almost everybody all since last monday, The “Update” was suppose to help , obviously it didnt work , and No, its not my network, its not my internet, its not my speed , i already restarted my PS3 i dont know how many times, so what gives ?
Second, i lost 2 of my personal spaces, not the personal spaces itself but everything i had within, all my 3 dolphyns , 2 skins you get for winning 10 star races and 10 challenges races, all the effects, Everything , also my Locco Rocco personal space was completly empty, i was told to post it in the Forum, which i did , i was told ” we are going to investigate “…this was April 18th , and to this date no answer .
And to some people my “Tone ” may seem like im being a ” Jerk ” but tell me how you would feel if you go to 2 of your personal spaces, spaces you have invest time and money and suddenly its all gone .
Im not holding my breath waiting for Home to work properly .

+ tonydamiani on April 30th, 2012 at 1:06 pm said:

Price on Avengers Costumes?

+ tonydamiani on April 30th, 2012 at 1:08 pm said:

nvm the last question.. they are all shirts… not buying -_-

+ LordDust on April 30th, 2012 at 1:08 pm said:

Cant wait for new marvel avenger suits hope there not to expensive

+ LordDust on April 30th, 2012 at 1:09 pm said:

If there shirts im not buying but if there full suits i’ll buy it

+ Firdausai on April 30th, 2012 at 1:10 pm said:

Wardrobe Wars still hasn’t been updated as far as the winners, its the same board it was two months ago. Whats the news on this?

+ Cade Peterson on April 30th, 2012 at 1:49 pm said:

Wardrobe Wars is being worked on. The collected data has been kept intact—it is just not displaying the previous winners correctly, but the upcoming fix should retroactively display winners not displayed before.

+ xaos on April 30th, 2012 at 1:26 pm said:

Doctor Strange, Nova? Union-freaking-Jack? As a comic nerd of the first order. it always makes me happy to see folks outside of the top tier of pop culture getting their due; kudos!

+ Cade Peterson on April 30th, 2012 at 1:56 pm said:

Brace yourself! Here is the entire list of 27 new Marvel items:

Daredevil Costume Tee (Male and Female)
    Fantastic 4 Costume Tee (Male and Female)
    Iron Man Costume Tee (Male and Female)
    Dr. Strange Costume Tee (Male and Female)
    Thor Costume Tee (Male and Female)
    Hawkeye Costume Tee (Male and Female)
    Black Bolt Costume Tee (Male and Female)
    Deadpool Costume Tee (Male and Female)
    Starlord Costume Tee (Male and Female)
    Iron Fist Costume Tee (Male and Female)
    Nova Costume Tee (Male and Female)
    Union Jack Costume Tee (Male and Female)

Black Widow Costume Tee (Female)
    Ms. Marvel Costume Tee (Female)
    Spider-Woman Costume Tee (Female)

You’re welcome. ;-)

+ lisatsunami on April 30th, 2012 at 1:28 pm said:

I might have to use a crowbar to break open the rusted over door to Home but worth it, for the Akileez interview.

+ Cade Peterson on April 30th, 2012 at 1:52 pm said:

It’s actually hilarious. Meesh is such a smooth host, and Akilleez was a great sport. Look for more Tester interviews in the coming weeks, only here in PlayStation Home.

+ emanual on April 30th, 2012 at 1:44 pm said:

I hate to sound so demanding but the 30 additions to Granzella were just the same samurai suits just broken with arrows in them :l I’m more interested in the actual game itself, is it going to take as long as it did before to get the second area and rewards along with it? Because I have beat the game to a point of boredom…

+ Spidey817 on April 30th, 2012 at 2:03 pm said:

C’mon guys, not more tees. Marvel FULL COSTUMES please!

+ Gojin20 on April 30th, 2012 at 2:31 pm said:

The Gothic sets look awesome as always :D! Do you know by any change how much they? Or if there is a set?

+ Cade Peterson on April 30th, 2012 at 3:43 pm said:

Sure, I am glad to share that info.

All pieces from this batch of the Gothic collection are $0.99 each with the exception of the Gothic Female Jacket, which is $1.49. There is no bundle available.

+ theawsomeone11 on April 30th, 2012 at 2:35 pm said:

when you have other people in your personal space can guys make it so the other person dosnt have to leave the space just to change they can just change in the Wardrobe in the persons perosnal space

+ KNlGHTRlDER on April 30th, 2012 at 2:45 pm said:

what happen to L_S and GLASSWALLS doing the weekly post these last 3 weeks..

+ Cade Peterson on April 30th, 2012 at 3:40 pm said:

I am GlassWalls. We have recently decided to begin going by our real names. ;-)

+ tonydamiani on April 30th, 2012 at 2:54 pm said:

@27

Cade Peterson is Glasswalls

+ KNlGHTRlDER on April 30th, 2012 at 2:58 pm said:

@28 o ok my bad i didn’t know sorry

+ Cade Peterson on April 30th, 2012 at 3:45 pm said:

No worries. Thanks tony for sharing the info while I was away. Thanks for noticing!

+ NotoriousGamer on April 30th, 2012 at 3:24 pm said:

Suggestions all PS fans want to see in Home.

Public spaces… GTA, MGS, COD, Battlefield, DMC, NFS, GoW, RDR

+ Alyyse on April 30th, 2012 at 3:32 pm said:

lol. it’s been over 2 years since i’ve been on Home. looks like i’ve been missing out on alot. :(

+ AG-QiREX on April 30th, 2012 at 4:22 pm said:

so, you’re saying each marvel tshirt is 1.50 each? and there are no real marvel avanger costumes? meh…

+ Gojin20 on April 30th, 2012 at 4:23 pm said:

Awesome thnx for the info ^.^!

+ Ra_The_Sun_King on April 30th, 2012 at 4:38 pm said:

I agree with Erickafollie, Home network issues Suck, as much as the new setting for the bowling alley .
whoever thought about Marvel T shirts should get the Lame trohpy , not buying any more T shirts .
When are we gonna be able to put 2 or 3 spaces as Default Personal space.
I bought the Island Bungalow and i could care less about the Sunset, the Lounge chairs are made for LAY DOWN , not to SIT .

+ DoTheKiller91 on April 30th, 2012 at 4:46 pm said:

I wish there was some Prototype costumes, like Alex Mercer with his arm blade or claws, that would be badass especially if the arms would pulsate orange/red like in Prototype 2! Or Sgt. James Heller with hammerfists.

+ warezIbanez on April 30th, 2012 at 4:49 pm said:

Hey Cade,

Are we going to see Total Game Integration for Starhawk? After all, Warhawk was one of the big titles to work with Home… If it’s currently a “no,” we need to turn that into a YES in the coming months!

+ dc4daniel on April 30th, 2012 at 4:57 pm said:

yay for daredevil shirt.

+ erickafollie on April 30th, 2012 at 5:06 pm said:

I mentioned this last week, but i guess noone cared, …….how about putting hand accesories, like bracelets , rings and watches SEPARATE from wings, SEPARATE from hand weapons and SEPARATE from the now Fire, water, wind, earth elements that wrap around your whole body …….SEPARATE
Also storage for personal spaces, like to put a lot of my personal spaces in storage so i dont have to bother looking for an specific one in a list of 60 plus, personal spaces .

+ gus_xl on April 30th, 2012 at 5:09 pm said:

Love all the updates. Keep up the good work!

+ mario4567832 on April 30th, 2012 at 6:23 pm said:

cool all the new clothing

+ musicman1234 on April 30th, 2012 at 7:20 pm said:

No sale for any tee shirt here.

+ ChiefThundrlungs on April 30th, 2012 at 7:57 pm said:

I’m enjoying the new club but I don’t think i’m alone on this when I say I wish their was a stronger security presence. I get out the limo to hordes of panhandlers asking to spare change and trying to steal my wallet. Of course I don’t carry change cause by my 6th tequillia shot I be makin it rain and if I started throwing round coins in the club their would be a lot of injured social elites like myself. I just think for all this money spent on this new club you should protect it’s patrons and keep the panhandlers in the hub. Those type of ppl have no place in our elite society shame on you Sony for putting your elites at such great harm I will not be back to X7 til I hear that we elites are safe amongst these filthy peasants.

+ Phantom_Outlaws on April 30th, 2012 at 8:33 pm said:

@erickafollie….i too lost everything in my LocoRoco personal space earlier this year from corrupt data from having to restart my PS3 due to crashes from Home…i had to start all over (collect pickories and such) to get everything back in the space. if you have a travel drive, save your script settings to it once you get everything back. same goes for the dolphin races.

from the XMB go to Game > Saved Data Utility (PS3) > PlayStation Home > Script Settings

i also save all my settings and personal spaces in case of another crash…that way however you placed your furniture, should still be the way you set them once you save them and upload them should this happen again…and always update your saves. i update like every two weeks.

hope this helps.

+ LordRaoh on April 30th, 2012 at 8:46 pm said:

With all those costumes, would be nice to have a HOME game that is like Gotham City Impostors.

+ lronman100 on April 30th, 2012 at 9:19 pm said:

“These are 27 new Avenger items coming out—12 for men, 15 for ladies. [b]All are t-shirts[/b"]… *facepalm*

Well.. so much for “costumes”…. I think I’ll pass… on MORE T-shirts..

+ JNC04 on April 30th, 2012 at 9:48 pm said:

home its not working wtf

+ JNC04 on April 30th, 2012 at 9:49 pm said:

i cant go to my place D6021

+ JNC04 on April 30th, 2012 at 9:51 pm said:

WE NEED ANSWERED

+ Emobaby9288 on April 30th, 2012 at 9:51 pm said:

hi yes good evening Glasswalls i have three questions … first is how many gothic items per male an female and second is wen will the males get the makeup function for the male goths cause i’m tried of using both avatars dont get me wrong i mean the female clothing is epic an all an i’m not trying to be tht way but i mean yes granit i am a gay goth male wopee but stil i wear goth makeup irl an was wondering wen tht feture will come out for the guys an third wen are new hair styles coming out i would like to know … ty for ur time n take care please answer asap

+ Northstar77 on April 30th, 2012 at 10:39 pm said:

Damn I got excited…. I thought finally marvel costumes. Just Shirts is VERY disappointing. A captain America Shield would have been nice. Thor Hammer …….anything. X-box Avatars have more options I guess I’ll spend my money there.

PAGE 1 2