PS4-The Order

PlayStation Store Update

Grace Chen's Avatar + Posted by Grace Chen on May 08, 2012 // Sr. Director, PlayStation Store

Hi Everyone -

It’s a good day to be a PlayStation gamer. Not only do we get to celebrate the release of Starhawk as well as the news that all future Starhawk map packs will be free (watch this space for when they’ll be dropping), we also see a ton of great content arriving on the PlayStation Store!

datura

We start off today’s update with the PSN exclusive Datura. Playable with PlayStation Move or your DualShock 3 controller, this adventure will get you immersed into the game’s unique experimental narrative and original way of interaction. Experience the world not only visually but also exploration. In DATURA, the player will experience an incredibly unique scenario. As you play DATURA, you find yourself in a forest.  As you explore this environment, you will be presented with different scenarios in which you have to make a choice, which will determine your end result. It’s an unforgettable journey brought to you by at Plastic (“Linger in Shadows”) and Santa Monica Studio. PlayStation Plus subscribers will also be able to pick this title up at a 20% discount ($7.99 PS Plus price). For more stories and news on Datura, click here.

PixelJunk_Sale_Banner_B'_EN

While we get ready for the full release of PixelJunk 4am next week, you may want to take advantage of the amazing PixelJunk Anniversary sale! The astoundingly unique series that has helped define PSN games is now on sale for a limited time. Get many of the classics for as low as $1, and find more discounts on last year’s releases PixelJunk Shooter 2 and PixelJunk SideScroller. If you’re in the San Francisco and over 21, you’re also invited to check out the community event happening this Thursday. Click here for more details on the event.

Note: If you have downloaded the demo for PixelJunk Eden in the past, purchasing the game may only download the unlock key. Check your transaction list to redownload the demo so that the unlock key will allow you to play the full version.

blogheader_sr3_150_050812

New PS3 Full Games are also now available including blockbusters Saints Row The Third and Need for Speed The Run. The insane open-world adventure of Saints Row The Third is available with a PlayStation Plus discount as well; grab it at $47.99 while the discount is in effect.

There’s much more arriving this week, including new Add-Ons like Lost Episode 1 for Asura’s Wrath and the Colossal Mayhem Pack in Prototype 2! Make sure you check out all the details below and let us know your thoughts in the comments below and come back next week to see what’s new in the PlayStation Store, or join the discussion on the PlayStation Community forums in the Official PlayStation Store Update thread.

Here is the weekly PlayStation Store update:

PlayStation Plus

Don’t have PlayStation Plus? Click here to purchase your subscription today!

Full Game Trials:
Saints Row The Third
Need for Speed The Run
Discounts: PSN Games:
Datura (PS Plus Price – $7.99)
Saints Row The Third (PS Plus Price: $47.99)

PSN Games

Datura Full Game ($9.99)
From Plastic Group, the creator of the innovative Linger in Shadows, Datura is a new form of interactive play inspired by film narrative and immersing players in an experience never seen before.
ESRB rated T
File size 879 MB

PS3 Full Games

Need for Speed The Run ($39.99)
It’s called The Run. Three-thousand miles of unforgiving asphalt from San Francisco to New York. No speed limits. No rules. No allies. Armed with just his guts and instinct, Jack battles a field of the most notorious drivers ever assembled.
ESRB rated T
File size 9.1 GB

Saints Row: The Third ($59.99)
Years after taking Stilwater for their own, the Third Street Saints have evolved from street gang to household brand name, with Saints sneakers, Saints energy drinks and Johnny Gat bobble head dolls all available at a store near you.
ESRB rated M
File size 7.2 GB

Game Demos (free)

Spec Ops: The Line
The demo begins with a Delta Force recon team, led by Captain Martin Walker, infiltrating Dubai six months after a cataclysmic sandstorm destroyed the city and left it buried in ruin. Chaos ensues as Delta is pulled into the middle of a civil war. Walker and his team must fight their way through the unpredictable war-torn city to find the man at the heart of its madness – Colonel John Konrad.
ESRB rated M
File size 1.4 GB

PS3 Add-ons

ASURA’S WRATH Lost Episode 1 ($1.99)
One of the world’s greatest warriors appears before Asura… His name is Ryu. He challenges Asura to a duel!
File size 166 MB

Disgaea 4 add ons (x5) ($0.99 – $12.99)
Various add on content.
File size 1.55 MB each

Dynasty Warriors 7 add ons (x4) ($0.99 – $2.99)
Various add on content.
File size 6.25 – 38 MB

MotorStorm RC add ons (x3) (Free – $0.49)
Various add on content.
File size 100 KB

Prototype 2 Colossal Mayhem Pack ($4.99)
Introducing the “Colossal Mayhem” Pack – the ultimate collection of carnage-inducing content for Prototype 2.
File size 5.66 MB

Scarygirl – Enemy Within ($1.99)
In this side-scrolling action game, you play as Scarygirl. Traverse magical worlds in a seamless mix of 2D and 3D platforming action. It’s a mesmerizing fairytale, but the creepy-cute tough-as-nails Scarygirl is no damsel in distress! Scarygirl’s search for the spirit she’s been following takes her to the Bad City. As the spirit doesn’t want to be captured and contained again, she’s going to have a fight on her hands.
File size 97 MB

SingStar Song Pack ($6.99)
File size N/A

Soul Calibur V add ons (x5) (free – $1.99)
Various add on content.
File size 133 KB – 48 MB

Street Fighter X Tekken (x7) (free – $1.99)
Various add on content.
File size 100 KB

UFC Undisputed 3 – Ultimate Fights: Knockout Pack ($4.99)
Relive some of the greatest knockouts in the history of the Octagon with this Ultimate Fights Pack!
File size 2.5 MB

Rock Band 3
Build your Rock Band library by purchasing these song game tracks. For song credits, visit www.RockBand.com.

• “Bombtrack” – Rage Against the Machine ($1.99)
  • “Killing in the Name” – Rage Against the Machine ($1.99)
  • “Sleep Now in the Fire” – Rage Against the Machine ($1.99)
  • Artist pack ($5.49) – Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game album: RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE PACK 01. This pack includes “Bombtrack,” “Killing in the Name,” and “Sleep Now in the Fire” by Rage Against the Machine.

File size: 20-31 MB (singles), 72 MB (track pack)

Rock Band Network v2.0

• “A Bullet in the Head” – Anarchy Club ($1.99)
  • “Back Through Time” – Alestorm ($1.99)
  • “Force Feedback” – Machinae Supremacy ($1.99)
  • “Nemeses” – Jonathan Coulton ft. John Roderick ($1.99)
  • “The Plot to Bomb the Panhandle” – A Day to Remember ($1.99)

File size: 17-42 MB (singles)

PS Vita Add-Ons

Dynasty Warriors Next add ons (x12) ($0.99 – $4.99)
Various add on content.
File size 594 KB–5.9 MB

MotorStorm RC add ons (x3) (Free – $0.49)
Various add on content.
File size 100 KB

Reality Fighters Weapons Pack (free)
File size 100 KB

Updates

Caterpillar – Minis (Sale) (PSP) (now $1.49, original price $2.99)
Cuboid (Sale) (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Magic Orbz (Sale) (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
Panda Craze (Sale) (PS3) (now $1.49, original price $2.99)
PixelJunk 3-in-1 Pack PS3 Bundle Sale (PS3) (now $2.00, original price $19.99)
PixelJunk Eden PS3 Sale (PS3) (now $1.00, original price $9.99)
PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe PSP Sale (PSP) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
PixelJunk Monsters PS3 Sale (PS3) (now $1.00, original price $9.99)
PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap PS3 Sale (PS3) (now $1.00, original price $6.99)
PixelJunk Shooter 2 PS3 Sale (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
PixelJunk Shooter PS3 Sale (PS3) (now $1.00, original price $9.99)
PixelJunk Side Scroller PS3 Sale (PS3) (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Drake’s Fortune Multiplayer Pack (Price Change) (PS3) (now FREE, original price $2.99)
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Golden Gun Pack (Price Change) (PS3) (now FREE, original price $0.99)
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves PlayStation Heroes Skin Pack (Price Change) (PS3) (now FREE, original price $2.49)
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Sidekicks Skin Pack (Price Change) (PS3) (now FREE, original price $1.49)
UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Siege Expansion Pack (Price Change) (PS3) (now FREE, original price $2.99)

Game Videos (free)

Awesomenauts Release Trailer

Awesomenauts: Meet The Awesomenauts Trailer

Datura Trailer

Dust 514: Eve Fanfest 2012 Cinematic Trailer

FIFA Soccer 12 Uefa Euro 2012 Announcement Trailer

God of War Ascension Multiplayer Announce Event

GT Academy 2012 Announce Video

Hell Yeah! Wrath Of The Dead Rabbit Announcement Trailer

PULSE 5/8 Edition

PS Vita Videos (free)

PULSE 5/8 Edition

PS3 Themes

Amphenge Dynamic Theme ($2.99)

Heart Rate Monitor Dynamic Theme ($2.99)

Marines – The Few The Proud Dynamic Theme ($2.99)

PlayStation Store for PSP

PSP minis (also available from PS3 Storefront)

Knight Fortix 2 ($4.99)

Game Videos (free)

PULSE 5/8 Edition

PSP Themes (also available from PS3 Storefront)

Amphenge PSP Theme ($1.49)

+ lPHOENIXZEROl on May 8th, 2012 at 3:52 pm said:

*SIGH* Another update and STILL no additional PSP game support for the Vita despite Jeff Rubenstein saying on February 9th that more games would be added in the “coming weeks” he even put the sentence in bold. Yet we’re now into the third month without a real update to the Vita’s PSP game support even though there’s a bunch of games that ARE playable on the Vita but are being prevented from being so due to the evil of Content Manager. Some games could be copied over from the PS3 but no longer can. An easy example of that would be Y’s I&II Chronicles.

And really? $60 for Saints Row the Third, a game that came out six months ago? You can buy a physical copy for less than $50 (or even less than $40) and the PS+ discount is barely a discount at all considering you can buy the superior PC version for less if you have the PC for it and don’t mind the lack of trophies. I know there’s retailer issues and that THQ is teetering on the edge of going out of business but still, weak. One of the many reasons why I hope DD never, ever becomes the only source for closed platforms like the PS3. It’s great for indie and pseudo-indie developers not so much for the ones that would normally have a retail release.

+ alien_jew_420 on May 8th, 2012 at 3:56 pm said:

@spidey guy

just wanted to copy and paste this in the offchance sony does care to read comments. you echoed my sentiments to a tee!

“- Love the POTENTIAL my Vita has. but that’s all it has at this point.
I’m not even bitter about the lack of games. My problem, and the problem most of us have with the Vita is the complete lack of information we receive from Sony.
But I’m sure that this post- like all the others that ask and BEG for any sort of info about the Vita will be ignored as usual. “

+ lPHOENIXZEROl on May 8th, 2012 at 3:57 pm said:

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve enjoyed the hell out of my Vita but I would enjoy it a hell of a lot more if I know what more there was to look forward to and had more game options since the Vita library is still lacking in a number of areas being it’s only been our two and a half months and the game that sold me on it (Gravity Rush) wasn’t pushed back from launch to launch window and then to June. Then again, I’d enjoy it more too if the browser didn’t suck as well. =\

+ StraightxEdgePDK on May 8th, 2012 at 3:59 pm said:

where is the new Operation Raccoon City dlc?

+ lPHOENIXZEROl on May 8th, 2012 at 4:00 pm said:

Oh and yes, the absolute WORST part is Sony’s ****ing silence on everything. E3 better be a grand slam for the Vita because if it isn’t the platform is gonna be in bigger trouble than the 3DS was last year before the desperate price drop.

+ IzoGray on May 8th, 2012 at 4:00 pm said:

@Ikillshy1

Everyone complains because Sony said they were going to do something a long time ago and they have yet to do fulfill their promise.

On top of that, they refuse to let us, their loyal dogs, at least know what is going on. So it’s not so much of an issue that they’re working on it and everyone is impatient, it’s that they are keeping silent and that isn’t nice.

Jeff and all the people here at the PS blog may not have a say in what goes on the store but they are OUR link to Sony. They need to keep their superiors on their toes and let them realize what we customers and fans want. We want we were promised. We want to be updated. We just some respect.

+ SolidDeacon on May 8th, 2012 at 4:00 pm said:

Weak update

Where’s the PS1 firmware update for Vita

+ luvtoseek on May 8th, 2012 at 4:05 pm said:

@17, you should contact Gamestop. The bonus offer is tied to that retailer.

@82, lisa, that’s somewhat true, as people can take only so much. But there will always be a new crop of helpful/sensible posters like Heatseeker (@32).

+ StraightxEdgePDK on May 8th, 2012 at 4:06 pm said:

And what about the Orc Avatars?

+ wquinn on May 8th, 2012 at 4:07 pm said:

Jesus Christ, so much complaining drowning out the legitimate questions regarding the content in this release. Honestly, use the forums.

+ X1_SPEED_DEMON on May 8th, 2012 at 4:10 pm said:

No one at sony looks in the forums so we complain here where sony is LOOKING lol

+ The-Sigma-Alpha on May 8th, 2012 at 4:11 pm said:

No avatars? Oh the madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I’ll take that Pixel Junk Racer, I think i have all the other Pixel Junk games already. Might take that Motorstorm RC dlc too.

+ GrayWolf323 on May 8th, 2012 at 4:20 pm said:

why isn’t the Hot Shots PSP 2-pack available on PSN? the other first party 2-packs are :(

+ X1_SPEED_DEMON on May 8th, 2012 at 4:27 pm said:

Why on earth isn’t my comment ever going through? These little comments will but my main comment never will. WTH is in the comment that is preventing it to post? I don’t get it!

+ jeffsmither on May 8th, 2012 at 4:30 pm said:

Any info of the Batman:AC add-on going to be released?
Also when is the alarm clock app for vita coming?

+ X1_SPEED_DEMON on May 8th, 2012 at 4:33 pm said:

I have reworded my comment so many times its beginning to reall piss me off. WTH is in my comment to were it never will allow the post? Come on man!

+ aceponce43 on May 8th, 2012 at 4:34 pm said:

please add me to your friend list,im playing uncharted golden abyss

+ Silver_Ulvian502 on May 8th, 2012 at 4:34 pm said:

Yes, so um, where is the Vita content? i mean seriously. we kinda want some vita content. it’s becoming quite the expensive paper weight. also why is the 10$ ps3 game like 40$ on the vita?

+ X1_SPEED_DEMON on May 8th, 2012 at 4:35 pm said:

Aside from all my ranting opinions on vita, I love Sony when they listen to us and own up to their promises on features. Anyways this isn’t my main psn. If anyone wants to add me my main is SLICK _ T For some reason I can never post comments on it. So I have to make others to get a comment through. You would think it being a plus account since the stone age would let me comment. Anyways send a invite if ya want. I still love my ps3 and own lots of sony products and I’m a nice guy, just not nice when I’m mad over tech stuff lol.

+ vza004 on May 8th, 2012 at 4:36 pm said:

Please bring more Japanese games to PS Store?

+ X1_SPEED_DEMON on May 8th, 2012 at 4:36 pm said:

Finally it went through I mean wth was that about lmao!

+ wquinn on May 8th, 2012 at 4:38 pm said:

Do you have nothing better to do? Seriously, too much time on your hands, methinks.

+ vanwinkle on May 8th, 2012 at 4:38 pm said:

@107, we complain because it feels like we don’t have another outlet to hear from someone at Sony about what’s going on. Of course, we don’t really hear anything here.

I read something like the first sentence in this store update post that says, “It’s a good day to be a Playstation gamer.” and I get angry. Why? Because there’s an 800 pound elephant in the room that Grace Chen and the others in charge can’t seem to see. I’m a Playstation gamer. I play Vita all the time. Is it a good day to be me? No. It might be a good day to be a Playstation 3 gamer, but this ignoring of a brand new platform is what is really frustrating. When you announce three AAA titles for the PS3 over the span of a couple of months and nothing of the sort for your new platform that needs high profile games more than anyone, it’s a poor decision. When Sony puts a developer like Nihilstic, who has NEVER had a decent track record, in charge of Resistance on Vita (one of the Sony’s most well known modern IPs), it’s a poor decision. Especially for us, the Playstation Vita gamers, who are not, in fact, having a good day.

+ andyscout on May 8th, 2012 at 4:45 pm said:

So do I need to go back to Gamestop to get my month of PS+ for preordering Starhawk?

+ massimodo on May 8th, 2012 at 4:53 pm said:

I think I’m speaking for everyone here, this blog needs an ignore poster option, BADLY!

+ aceponce43 on May 8th, 2012 at 4:55 pm said:

add me aceponce43,im playing uncharted

+ Fantasy_473 on May 8th, 2012 at 4:56 pm said:

It’s an okay update.

+ Fantasy_473 on May 8th, 2012 at 4:57 pm said:

What’s with all the complaining?

+ LumarQQ on May 8th, 2012 at 4:57 pm said:

Not having a good day, Grace.

Signed,
A Vita Owner

+ luvtoseek on May 8th, 2012 at 4:59 pm said:

@119, so if the content doesn’t suit you, your reaction is to rage? Some of us here like the content & those that don’t post at all or post “nothing for me.”

I don’t understand your hate on the new Resistance title; the previews have been generally positive from the critics. Have you played it or something…? No?

Sounds like somebody’s had a bad day.

+ Agitokazu on May 8th, 2012 at 5:00 pm said:

No PS1 classics
No PS2 classics
No PSP games
And no PSVITA games

-_- kinda lame… You know sony.

Resistance is the only thing coming out this month :/… Sonys gotta start releasing more software for the psvita
I’m happy with my Vita but… I haven’t touched my vita in awhile because there aren’t many games…

I realized I play my 3ds and my iPad more :/…

The only games I’m looking forward to are final fantasy x hd, and metal gear solid hd (which I already own for the ps3) and metal gear solid 3d( 3ds)… But metal gear is awesome lol

+ PHATTY5 on May 8th, 2012 at 5:02 pm said:

This goes against all the other positive comments I made last week but I got to get this off my chest. I am extremely disappointed that you didn’t offer Max Payne 2 today in follow-up to Max Payne 1 last week. I thought it was going to work out so I could play through all the games again before I hit up Max Payne 3. Now there will be a void when I purchase Max Payne 3 because I now have to skip over Max Payne 2. It’s been years since I’ve played these games and I don’t remember the story from Max Payne 2 in it’s entirety. Are you guys even aware of what you just did? You basically said, “ok, here you go, here is the 1st game but you don’t get the second game, now enjoy the third.” I don’t mean to sound ungrateful but this is just low Sony. I think this especially unfair to those who haven’t even ever played them and wanted to do so.

+ Agitokazu on May 8th, 2012 at 5:04 pm said:

Continuing from my last post:

I appreciate everything I’ve done so far…. But I want to feel like this system was worth it… I loved my psp, and I like the Vita. But it’ll be awhile till I enjoy the full experience… I regret buying the first edition bundle at launch…. Waste of $470 -_-

Ima be distracted with minecraft on the 360 anyways lol… And pc and Xperia play ^_^

Awaiting final fantasy x hd woo!!!!

+ Link01 on May 8th, 2012 at 5:06 pm said:

[quote] + Morgan Haro on May 8th, 2012 at 4:15 pm said:
We hear you, though I have no news for ya that I can share at this time in regards to your questions.[/quote]

^ Thank you for a respons, finally. Could you guys ask/beg to release at least one thing to get excited for. This is ridiculous. They’ve promised too much and are holding back for too long.

+ massimodo on May 8th, 2012 at 5:07 pm said:

“What’s with all the complaining?”

Same crap every week from a bunch of self-entitled whiners who think that if they shell out money for a system typically sold at a loss by the vendor, they’re entitled to the world.

Don’t like something you bought, sell if off and have it find a good home. This complaining crap is mega-old, boring, tedious and it feels like you’re trapped in a nursing home with a bunch of old farts grousing about not getting enough crackers for their soup.

+ NotoriousGamer on May 8th, 2012 at 5:10 pm said:

The pixel junk sale is amazing!! There needs to be more proper psn games for sale like for these prices!!! i meant $1!!!!

+ vanwinkle on May 8th, 2012 at 5:10 pm said:

@126, if I see a blog post that excites me, I mention it. If it upsets me, I mention why. There is nothing wrong with speaking your mind, even if it’s something negative. I’m not have a bad day personally, but I kind of am as a Vita owner, because they seem to be ignoring the platform (especially with statements like “It’s a good day to be a Playstation gamer”. Really?). And there is a difference between letting the company blog know why I am upset with their product and “raging”. I tell them why I’m upset because the Vita is an amazing product and have enormous potential.

+ vanwinkle on May 8th, 2012 at 5:11 pm said:

(continued) In regards to Resistance, I don’t know. The reviews have been generally positive, but then, previews in general are positive. From the video walkthroughs I’ve seen in the last copule of weeks, I saw audio glitches, framerate drops, and odd things happening (like going into a burning building at the beginning of the game as a firefighter for a routine fire, and for some reason carrying a Bullseye). I would actually love to end up having the game be great. The point I was making is that they are assigning one of the most well-known IPs to a developer who does not have a good track record whatsoever, when Sony has a bigger arsenal of fantastic devs than any of the big three. It doesn’t make sense.

+ luvtoseek on May 8th, 2012 at 5:11 pm said:

@120, I don’t know the details (is a code provided in the box or should a code be e-mailed to you?), but on the first page here it was stated that the Starhawk team is working on a fix.

@127, if you enjoy fighters, Mortal Kombat was released last week & scored some high reviews. Also, Zen should be releasing their Pinball suite for Vita this month. Vita is a new platform, so I would guess ipad/3ds devs have a headstart in content & know more about the system that games/apps are easier to develop for. Does that make sense?

+ DazeOfWar on May 8th, 2012 at 5:15 pm said:

To Morgan and any preorder buyers from Gamestop of Starhawk:

The Gamestop pre-order goodies are in the game case. There is one code for all the extra stuff except the 1 month PS+ trial. The trial is on your receipt. I noticed the guy earlier in the post was kinda throwing a fit about it and just shows some people just need to look at and read stuff that they purchase. It even says it on the back of the case.

Morgan also one question. Can I add the 1 month PS+ to my existing membership or is that just for people without Plus. I assume it’s only for newcomers but just had to ask. Thanks.

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Morgan Haro on May 9th, 2012 at 2:48 pm said:

It will stack on to your existing Plus subscription

+ PainOfSarrow on May 8th, 2012 at 5:17 pm said:

looks like il be getting all of them pixeljunk games. best deal in psn history.

+ luvtoseek on May 8th, 2012 at 5:19 pm said:

@133, I understand but frankly, the 3DS had the same issue at launch w/ content (that Mario creator spoke on exactly this point). It’s not surprising that Sony MUST be doing everything they can… why else slight your customers? This is why consumers need to learn how games/apps are made & licensed to a new platform or else they’ll continue believing that Sony, or any content provider, just magically produces what we want to play/use.

Everybody just needs to calm down; as a gamer, we never had it this good in the past.

+ WaveLightning777 on May 8th, 2012 at 5:22 pm said:

I heard EU got Sonic the Hedgehog avatars last week… hopefully we’ll see those next week with the release of Sonic 4 Episode 2!

+ Link01 on May 8th, 2012 at 5:23 pm said:

Oh, btw.. any news on the promised Wipeout 2048 DLC? They promised Wipeout HD and Wipeout Fury DLC for those who owned all versions?

+ vanwinkle on May 8th, 2012 at 5:25 pm said:

@137, 3DS had it worse, actually, which is why I waited almost a year to buy it, and I bought the Vita on day one. But I’m a bit of a Playstation fanboy, which is why I’m passionate about it. And seeing three awesome PS3 titles announced (that would also be awesome on Vita) while we haven’t heard of any major Vita game announcements in months makes me upset as a Vita owner. I don’t want it to be ignored like the PSP was. It’s too early to say of course, but signs like signing Nihilistic to do Resistance don’t bode well. They did the same thing with a lot of Playstation IPs on the PSP too.

+ LordRaoh on May 8th, 2012 at 5:28 pm said:

Such a packed month.

Some of these titles would be great if they were released around E3. They are small and cheap enough to be easily picked up during a time when people are open to new technology and games.

Pixel series @ $1
Datura
Starhawk

Vita titles

PS Plus deals.. and there are betas that also take our time…

not including third party games for the month.

How many hours of game time does sony think I have?

Please spread you exclusives out more when it comes to releases. Releases during the summer would provide a nice release window and more time for polish.

I have a lot of playstation games that I still need to buy and sony is giving me more games that I can’t buy this month because of the backlog they have created already.

+ luvtoseek on May 8th, 2012 at 5:44 pm said:

@140, agreed. That was a wise move in which you waited for a greater range of content to be availble. It’s tough to dispute when we lined up on a launch day/week for a new system & really desire new & exciting content to be ready. I hope Sony’s E3 will be a cool presentation for both of us! ;D

+ Erlaxis on May 8th, 2012 at 5:52 pm said:

I already own shooter and shooter 2, and they are some of my favorite psn games. But I don’t own all the others, so this is my chance.

You guys seem determined to keep me backlogged for the rest of my gaming life.

+ TobiramaUchiha on May 8th, 2012 at 5:55 pm said:

Persona 4 ps2 classic please please pleasee.

+ gameman15 on May 8th, 2012 at 6:10 pm said:

Free map packs? Usually map packs for a shooter game cost money but this is rare.