PS4-Watch_Dogs

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita Beta Is Coming Soon

Simon Rosenkotter's Avatar + Posted by Simon Rosenkotter on May 09, 2012 // Community Coordinator, Tarsier Studios

LBPVita_Beta_Banner

The LittleBigPlanet Community is about to get a very special treat! Very soon, many of you will have the opportunity to participate in the LittleBigPlanet Beta on PS Vita, where you will get an exclusive sneak peek at Sackboy’s most thrilling adventure yet!

The goal of the Beta is to get feedback on the overall experience from the folk that understand it like few others – and that means you!

For a chance to take part in this exclusive event, head on over to the sign-up to register your interest right away!

CreationOfSack_PSVita_logo

PAGE 1 2 3

+ dj9ball on May 9th, 2012 at 6:11 am said:

Awesome, can’t wait for the Beta, hope I get a key soon. I have LBP, LBP2, Sackboy’s Moves, and LBP PSP!!

+ JimmyHACK on May 9th, 2012 at 6:11 am said:

+ GEEWUN-96 on May 9th, 2012 at 6:16 am said:

Signed up, and I can’t wait to play Little Big Planet on my vita!!!

+ Xer0Signal on May 9th, 2012 at 6:22 am said:

My sackbody is ready.

+ MrBendel on May 9th, 2012 at 6:25 am said:

Finally a bit of Vita news :) Hope I get picked to beta! I’ve never played LBP before – but it looks awesome

+ fcancio1976 on May 9th, 2012 at 6:25 am said:

nhame nhame

+ G-Force08 on May 9th, 2012 at 6:27 am said:

Looking forward to it. I have been in a couple of LBP betas so it would be great to try this one out as well. I played and previewed and early build of the game a while back at a Vita event. Getting to try out more of it, helping to shape the game and iron out any kinks for a release will be great!

+ sweetlight on May 9th, 2012 at 6:28 am said:

The best game out there lbp!!!! I even got a avatar in pshome that looks like a sackgirl. This psvita should be an interesting new way to play. I wonder how hard it will to be able to create levels on a small screen like the vita. Yeah I think it will be very different from the ps3 verison I can’t wait to test it out. Please pick me I wanna finger touch the sackboy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Anddo on May 9th, 2012 at 6:30 am said:

Signed up!

I own every LBP title thus far.. And will gladly partake in this beta.

+ letherclad on May 9th, 2012 at 6:32 am said:

Immediately went and signed up. I really hope I get picked, I’ve been part of the LBP community since the beginning and would love to be a part of this!

+ remanutd5 on May 9th, 2012 at 6:35 am said:

Wow finally the psvita is showing its muscles, this is what Nihilistic needed to do with Resistance Burning Skies, hopefully the killzone guys are taking notes and release an online multiplayer beta too.
Will little big planet vita support 4players online?

+ Voodoo_Lou on May 9th, 2012 at 6:35 am said:

Awesome! Fingers crossed we get in! Can’t wait to try LBP on the Vita!

+ DominationMags on May 9th, 2012 at 6:42 am said:

I’ve been with LBP since the beggining, am on the LittleBigPlanetCentral Forum (A forum for everything LBP) and am one of the most active and fans of LBP. I really hope I make this beta :3

+ bigdaddyxx on May 9th, 2012 at 6:42 am said:

i hope i get pick i miss out on LBP2 beta

+ NeoPaladin on May 9th, 2012 at 6:50 am said:

Can’t wait for this!!! Signed-up and eagerly awaiting….

+ jorge197 on May 9th, 2012 at 6:52 am said:

Oh yeah bebe, i was waiting for you guys to say something about LittleBigPlanet and like always, you guys come through for us, oh man, on the PS Vita, now we talking, hope there is MP, i know it will. Keep up the good work guys.

hope i get in the beta

Simon Rosenkotter's Avatar

+ Simon Rosenkotter on May 10th, 2012 at 2:42 am said:

We do support multiplayer! It wouldn’t a LittleBigPlanet game without it. :)

+ supermoc10 on May 9th, 2012 at 7:00 am said:

This is AWESOME! I hope I get picked and help make the game better. It’s great to see news about the game.

+ acwey on May 9th, 2012 at 7:00 am said:

Awesome new. Give us some Vita love.

+ detictiveconan on May 9th, 2012 at 7:06 am said:

I need a Vita need a Vita need a Vita..

+ DZORMAGEN on May 9th, 2012 at 7:08 am said:

I went ahead and signed up, but Beta?? We are in May, and the game is suppose to come out on 6/26/2012 according to GameStop…. I highly doubt this happens. I did get a little chance to play or try to play the vita version of this game when Sony was doing the test before you buy a system comes out (The Vita Lounge I think they called it). Let me tell you the LBP was by far the most bugged game. The game kept freezing. I barely got through a created level without the system freezing. After a few tried I just gave up, and I started playing Sound Shapes, and played a little of Uncharted to get familiar with the controls

+ Link01 on May 9th, 2012 at 7:25 am said:

You guys do listen :3. Now please keep the ball rolling with Vita announcements.

Simon Rosenkotter's Avatar

+ Simon Rosenkotter on May 9th, 2012 at 8:06 am said:

Yes, we do! Rest assured there will be more exciting news in the future! :)

In the meantime feel free to follow me (@Syroc_LBP) and Tarsier (@TarsierStudios) on Twitter.

+ OneMoreVillain on May 9th, 2012 at 7:28 am said:

On behalf of all the PS Vita users who have been waiting for some grade A title games, this is a very good news.

+ thewisestone on May 9th, 2012 at 7:37 am said:

YES! LittleBigPlanet was the entire reason I got a PS3, and I’ve been loving it ever since. I’ve been excited for this game ever since I got the Vita! Singed up for the beta, can’t wait!

+ Hassan_Bin_Jamal on May 9th, 2012 at 7:52 am said:

are you guys make a sign up for us asian ps vita owners, we love LBP too you know :D

+ Nick930930 on May 9th, 2012 at 7:57 am said:

I’m gaurenteed the beta key muhahaha. Do you own a LBP game? Um…yes? Only all 3 of them plus the prehistoric moves thing.

Finally, my vita will have unlimited games for free…for a down payment of $60 for LBP of course!

+ Nick930930 on May 9th, 2012 at 7:57 am said:

^^ $40 sorry forgot

+ HarryKnucklez1 on May 9th, 2012 at 7:59 am said:

I’d love to participate, but do you need to be 18+? (I’m 17).

+ TallCrowe on May 9th, 2012 at 8:00 am said:

I signed up. I can only hope. I wish I could beta test the alarm clock too.

+ jim9825 on May 9th, 2012 at 8:08 am said:

To sign up you have to check the boxes on which LPB you’ve played and Sony can obviously check what games you have but i use a different account on my Vita which means i would have to format if i tried to get beta on mine i loved LPB for PSP but i dont have it on my vita account so how on earth would i possibly get the beta? LPB Vita just looks so cool! especially the Dinosaur in the trailer =P

+ jeffsmither on May 9th, 2012 at 8:15 am said:

so we have to sign-up? is there any other ways (like PS+ will get it to?)

+ stewbrew on May 9th, 2012 at 8:24 am said:

off topic but were is our free month of ps+ from starhawk

+ igornaweb_BR on May 9th, 2012 at 8:29 am said:

i wanna play.

+ iluvwobbuffet on May 9th, 2012 at 8:34 am said:

Finally something interesting for my Vita. <3

+ ImTweakinOut420 on May 9th, 2012 at 8:42 am said:

I am a long time Playstation/Sony and am proud of the incredible work that has been done on their behalf since the 2006 PS3 launch. I remember how simple the store was back then. The amount of time and effort put into it since then has shown their commitment to their consumers.

PS+ is amazing since day one; I recommend everyone sign up. Moreover, the PS Vita is the best handhelp ever no other product can compare! LBP is a loved firstparty title that I have always enjoyed. Being able to play some LBP on the Vita will be great for my son and I. Please shoot me a key so we can test the Beta. Keep up all the great work Sony, MM, and UGF.

+ Curtisio on May 9th, 2012 at 9:11 am said:

I bought LBP on the PSP, but, saddly, I didn’t like it.

I’m VERY glad you’re releasing a Beta which I can hope to try… I signed up before making my comment.

+ Zacky-V-A7X on May 9th, 2012 at 9:12 am said:

Yes!! can’t wait!!!

+ FourUp2358 on May 9th, 2012 at 9:14 am said:

When will the beta testers know if they have been picked? When will this beta be live?

Simon Rosenkotter's Avatar

+ Simon Rosenkotter on May 9th, 2012 at 12:07 pm said:

You will know whether you’ve been picked, when you get an email containing the download code. :)

+ aro52 on May 9th, 2012 at 9:37 am said:

Signed up. Let me at it!

+ The5rozos on May 9th, 2012 at 9:39 am said:

I would very much appreciate it if I can participate!

I’ve been with LBP since 2008, and unfortunately haven’t got to participate in any betas. Please, my Vita has been gameless since I bought it in February and I got it JUST for this game! That’s how much I love the LBP series.

Oh, and I’m sorry for having a negative attitude about LBPV news sometimes. It’s just that I’m very eager about playing it since I have nothing else.

Thanks

+ technole on May 9th, 2012 at 9:42 am said:

Platinum trophies in LBP1 + LBP2 + several levels out there + 3G Vita owner = You want me in this beta! xD

+ Matrix_Lion on May 9th, 2012 at 9:44 am said:

Yes and please bring the white ps vita to the U.S. I know it’s a Japan only release so far.

+ Matrix_Lion on May 9th, 2012 at 9:45 am said:

I knew it was only a matter of time thanks Sony.

+ loveordie04 on May 9th, 2012 at 9:52 am said:

My Copy of the game is already paid off, was expecting the June 26th release, but i will gladly be a Beta tester.

+ fadi002 on May 9th, 2012 at 9:53 am said:

I hope I can get in! I tried the game back in October (First PS Canada Event) and loved it.

+ iTofuMan on May 9th, 2012 at 9:57 am said:

Awesome just sent in my enrollement form i hope i get in i fully enjoyed LBP1-2, and the psp version. if i do get in ill do whatever i can to help make this a great game!

+ Manetheren17 on May 9th, 2012 at 9:59 am said:

Somebody explain what this is exactly, as while I know the general terms. I’m confused as to the specifics here.

+ polo155 on May 9th, 2012 at 10:12 am said:

Signed up.

+ GGCAN on May 9th, 2012 at 10:16 am said:

Thanks Simon, hopefully this will keep some people happy as they’ve been asking about a release date for this.

+ THE-PLASTICA-MAN on May 9th, 2012 at 10:27 am said:

LittleBigPlanet is one of the best franchises I love. Last year, I totally missed the PSP opus from the PSN recovery plan. Now I even pre-purchased a PS Vita just for this game, thinking it will be a launch title. I was very disappointed and sad to know that it will release much much later. I will surely buy it day one, but till then I hope Sony won’t fail me and I will at least play the beta.

+ JQM78 on May 9th, 2012 at 11:19 am said:

Sweet! signed up… hope they do a beta for LBP Karting and I really hope they port Karting to Vita!!!

PAGE 1 2 3