Paragon

May 09

May 09

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita Beta Is Coming Soon

Simon Rosenkotter's Avatar Posted by Community Coordinator, Tarsier Studios

LBPVita_Beta_Banner

The LittleBigPlanet Community is about to get a very special treat! Very soon, many of you will have the opportunity to participate in the LittleBigPlanet Beta on PS Vita, where you will get an exclusive sneak peek at Sackboy’s most thrilling adventure yet!

The goal of the Beta is to get feedback on the overall experience from the folk that understand it like few others – and that means you!

For a chance to take part in this exclusive event, head on over to the sign-up to register your interest right away!

CreationOfSack_PSVita_logo

Add Your Own

hajile said:

May 9th, 11:23 am

YES!!! I cant w8! This Vita version of LBP will bring with it a new level of creativity . THANK YOUUUUU!!!

CptAwsum13 said:

May 9th, 11:25 am

I’ve been waiting for this game since Vita day one! I’m so excited for it. It has everything to show off what makes the Vita great!

Mealox said:

May 9th, 11:31 am

Can’t flipping wait. Ever since I got my vita I’ve been watching the anything related to LBP for updates. And now there is a beta test! I signed up and can’t wait. I’m starting to get impatient playing my old LBP PSP.

banjo5150 said:

May 9th, 12:07 pm

One of the main reasons I bought a Vita. Between my mife and I we have purchased everything LBP, almost all DLC, and move controllers. Purchased the Muppetts pack the other night what a blast that was. Hope I get in this beta.

Young_Swaqqer said:

May 9th, 12:28 pm

OMG! cant wait im a huge LBP fan so exicted i hope i be a beta tester

D-Squad3 said:

May 9th, 12:42 pm

Hmm, just did the application, can’t people just lie about the information? I hope you guys check people’s IDs/Trophies to make sure they aren’t lying about playing all the previous LBP titles.

djml9 said:

May 9th, 12:50 pm

little big planet is the best game in the history of existence. if i got into this beta, i would be the happiest human being in the galaxy. please achieve this great feat, pretty please. i love everything littlebigplanet. if i had a million dollars, i would get every plushie, keychain, toy, and dlc there is for lbp. sadly, im not this fortunate. i do love lbp
(more than anyone)

MmaFanQc said:

May 9th, 12:53 pm

signed up, hope to see more beta for my vita

lAngel_of_Firel said:

May 9th, 12:57 pm

Just signed up cant wait to play it on my 3g vita if im picked :)

KirbyIsAwesome said:

May 9th, 1:25 pm

YES!! LBP is easily my most anticipated Vita game! The previous versions are masterpieces, and this one will no doubt be amazing. Using the touchscreen and rear touchpad for creating? Yes please! The Vita’s features (like the already mentioned touchscreen and rear touchpad) will make creating even better and easier than ever! I’ve already signed up for the beta, and I hope I’m picked :D! I just hope never having published a level doesn’t hinder my chances of making it into the beta.

When will the beta be though? And when will we found out if we made it in? Whatever the case, I’m excited!

Snake_192 said:

May 9th, 1:30 pm

How they send the beta to the people? random people or what?

Simon Rosenkotter's Avatar

Simon Rosenkotter said:

May 9th, 1:35 pm

The download codes for the beta will be send to people who sign-up for the beta through the link in the post above. So, if you are at all interested in LittleBigPlanet make sure you sign up. :)

OmegaSpear said:

May 9th, 1:35 pm

Signed up! hope i’ll be chosen

Majora-Quest- said:

May 9th, 1:58 pm

I am so exited! I signed up and I really hope that I get chosen to partake in this amazing opportunity!

ApertureNOBLE said:

May 9th, 2:10 pm

Ah finally the most anticipate game for the PlayStation vita that all LittleBigPlanet fans have been waiting for is finally releasing a beta ! I Cannot wait !

leithal7 said:

May 9th, 2:23 pm

Finally, Some news on LPB Vita. Looking forward to this. LBP2 is great, hope the Vita version is too.

DrAndMarm said:

May 9th, 2:24 pm

I think it’s awesome that your letting the players give you feedback. The main reason I bought my PS Vita was so I could play LBP anywhere and anytime. It is also the game that brought me over from XBOX 360 to PS3, and I haven’t even considered looking back. I’ve been filled with anticipation since the games announcement.

I was wondering though, should we anticipate the possibility of an email soon or would it be more likely that it would arrive in the coming weeks?

Ventusnort said:

May 9th, 2:29 pm

My july is going to be LBP-Filled :D
Keep up the good work Tarsio Studios! Also, just a question, will we be able to play PS3 Community levels on this Beta?

Feral_Dragon said:

May 9th, 2:31 pm

I hope they pick people that haven`t been picked for Beta`s before, not the people that always do. I find that`s really unfair. Give other people a chance, geez.

FUNEE420 said:

May 9th, 2:32 pm

How bout some special costumes for the beta testers! Cant wait have had this game preordered since I bought the vita!

cjmc18 said:

May 9th, 2:33 pm

They should call it LITTLE BIG BETA :D

DrAgOnBaLLpOwER said:

May 9th, 2:50 pm

I would test this game so much…

kongman15 said:

May 9th, 3:11 pm

is there an estimated time that us that have singed up might get the email.

Squiggle55 said:

May 9th, 3:28 pm

Love that picture. Wow, beta-ing this game would be a lot of fun. Can’t wait for the release either way. This is unfortunately the only upcoming Vita game I even have on my radar at all. I really hope E3 changes that.

LogicTechCorp said:

May 9th, 3:55 pm

When i singed up, in my email i might of accidentally put a comma instead of a period before com does that matter or not

Darig0n said:

May 9th, 4:19 pm

Do beta testers get an avatar or a dlc for when the full game launches? That’d be cool.

Man-O-Warzzzz said:

May 9th, 4:39 pm

Any info you can share as to when the beta would be released or it’s duration? Or what sort of things it will have? (story, create levels, etc.)

Tremulan777 said:

May 9th, 4:41 pm

I already singed up I just hope I get picked LBP looks very promising specially with the vita features

KirbyIsAwesome said:

May 9th, 5:53 pm

Has anyone received their emails yet? I’m anxiously waiting…

REDSHADOW559 said:

May 9th, 7:00 pm

i just bought Mortal Kombat, 4 the Vita, jam packed with goodies, an u brought the Krypt back. woot sooo much to do,.. .. and im a big fan of LBP, LBP2 made its own category. im trying to be as patient as possible. wooooo go SONY, long live the PS Vita!!!

thewisestone said:

May 9th, 7:39 pm

Does anybody know when you will be notified, this is my first time signing up for a beta test.

MrKillBall said:

May 9th, 8:33 pm

I signed up for the Beta!!!!!!!!!!

Can not wait.
I`ve already preordered the game so im super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you MM!!!!

Nintemic said:

May 9th, 10:01 pm

Hip Hip HURRAY! :D i have been wanting to play some little big planet on my vita! Hopefully i get a code!

Effn said:

May 9th, 10:22 pm

WoohOO been waiting to play this game since i bought my PS Vita. Told a buddy about it and he was kind of like ehh I was like oh you just wait Sir Just wait.

Hope I get beta Access.

f8kreality said:

May 9th, 10:34 pm

SWEET!! I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS GAME!…. THANKS SONY :D

B_Unique- said:

May 10th, 12:59 am

Hopefully it went through, I hit the submit button and once it was confirmed I hit the back button @-@

I was thinking of resubmitting but don’t want to risk it :|

::crossing fingers::

Elvick_ said:

May 10th, 1:22 am

What do we have here… more LBP Vita news… who would have thought? I love being right.

I hope I get picked, I’ve never got to take part in any LBP beta yet and it bums me out.

abdu__mexat said:

May 10th, 4:09 am

thanks ^^

alpha747 said:

May 10th, 4:39 am

Yes l love Little Big Planet have:
LBP PSP, LBP2 Move Pack, LBP Sackboy moves, LBP2 Collectors Eddition, and LBP
I seriously LOVE Little Big Planet can’t wait to add LBP Vita to my collection well right after i
get a PSVita and yes I hope they do port over LBP Karting somehow

LBP Rules

NeoRaidenX said:

May 10th, 8:22 am

I recently bought $70 worth of sackboy plushies on impulse at the store. No regrets, sackboy is the best. I look forward to hurting my brain some more trying to create an awesome LBP Vita level.

Mealox said:

May 10th, 8:38 am

Does re-submitting disqualify you from getting in? I hit back once I thought it was done, but then I wasn’t sure if it went through. So I re-submitted. Will I still get a chance for beta? I hope so. c:

TomatoDragon said:

May 10th, 9:16 am

Extremely excited. The touch screen is gonna make level creating much more easier.

gold1617 said:

May 10th, 11:43 am

Really hope I get in. I love the LBP franchise

DRail25 said:

May 10th, 12:50 pm

This is the game that made me decide to get a Vita. I already paid for LBP, just waiting to get my hands on it. Would be great to get in on the beta test.

Chicano323 said:

May 10th, 11:22 pm

Awesome. Ive been waiting for a multiplayer game on the vita that is truely full blown multiplayer capable and not simulated like dynasry warriors next. Total fail

DominationMags said:

May 11th, 6:27 am

I really want to make this BETA, Especially because I can provide great feedback :) Do you know when the invitations will be sent out?

DominationMags said:

May 11th, 6:28 am

Oh, sorry for posting again, but I registered twice because the first time I sent it to the wrong email. Is that OK?

like_mike360 said:

May 11th, 8:56 am

YES LBP VITA BETA!!!! I have been waiting a long time for this I hope i get picked. I have ALL previous LBP and cant wait for a brand new perspective on LBP!

fmpainz said:

May 11th, 9:07 am

LBP is the reason I bought a PS3 after playing the PSP version until I wore out my PSP and had to buy another! I pre bought the Vita when LBP was confirmed and now I CAN NOT STAND THE WAIT !

wooster6 said:

May 11th, 12:53 pm

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME

alexdonavon said:

May 12th, 7:18 am

I’ve owned every game in the series.
Plan to buy LBP Vita and LBP karting