Bloodborne

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita Beta Is Coming Soon

Simon Rosenkotter's Avatar + Posted by Simon Rosenkotter on May 09, 2012 // Community Coordinator, Tarsier Studios

LBPVita_Beta_Banner

The LittleBigPlanet Community is about to get a very special treat! Very soon, many of you will have the opportunity to participate in the LittleBigPlanet Beta on PS Vita, where you will get an exclusive sneak peek at Sackboy’s most thrilling adventure yet!

The goal of the Beta is to get feedback on the overall experience from the folk that understand it like few others – and that means you!

For a chance to take part in this exclusive event, head on over to the sign-up to register your interest right away!

CreationOfSack_PSVita_logo

+ hajile on May 9th, 2012 at 11:23 am said:

YES!!! I cant w8! This Vita version of LBP will bring with it a new level of creativity . THANK YOUUUUU!!!

+ CptAwsum13 on May 9th, 2012 at 11:25 am said:

I’ve been waiting for this game since Vita day one! I’m so excited for it. It has everything to show off what makes the Vita great!

+ Mealox on May 9th, 2012 at 11:31 am said:

Can’t flipping wait. Ever since I got my vita I’ve been watching the anything related to LBP for updates. And now there is a beta test! I signed up and can’t wait. I’m starting to get impatient playing my old LBP PSP.

+ banjo5150 on May 9th, 2012 at 12:07 pm said:

One of the main reasons I bought a Vita. Between my mife and I we have purchased everything LBP, almost all DLC, and move controllers. Purchased the Muppetts pack the other night what a blast that was. Hope I get in this beta.

+ Young_Swaqqer on May 9th, 2012 at 12:28 pm said:

OMG! cant wait im a huge LBP fan so exicted i hope i be a beta tester

+ D-Squad3 on May 9th, 2012 at 12:42 pm said:

Hmm, just did the application, can’t people just lie about the information? I hope you guys check people’s IDs/Trophies to make sure they aren’t lying about playing all the previous LBP titles.

+ djml9 on May 9th, 2012 at 12:50 pm said:

little big planet is the best game in the history of existence. if i got into this beta, i would be the happiest human being in the galaxy. please achieve this great feat, pretty please. i love everything littlebigplanet. if i had a million dollars, i would get every plushie, keychain, toy, and dlc there is for lbp. sadly, im not this fortunate. i do love lbp
(more than anyone)

+ MmaFanQc on May 9th, 2012 at 12:53 pm said:

signed up, hope to see more beta for my vita

+ lAngel_of_Firel on May 9th, 2012 at 12:57 pm said:

Just signed up cant wait to play it on my 3g vita if im picked :)

+ KirbyIsAwesome on May 9th, 2012 at 1:25 pm said:

YES!! LBP is easily my most anticipated Vita game! The previous versions are masterpieces, and this one will no doubt be amazing. Using the touchscreen and rear touchpad for creating? Yes please! The Vita’s features (like the already mentioned touchscreen and rear touchpad) will make creating even better and easier than ever! I’ve already signed up for the beta, and I hope I’m picked :D! I just hope never having published a level doesn’t hinder my chances of making it into the beta.

When will the beta be though? And when will we found out if we made it in? Whatever the case, I’m excited!

+ Snake_192 on May 9th, 2012 at 1:30 pm said:

How they send the beta to the people? random people or what?

Simon Rosenkotter's Avatar

+ Simon Rosenkotter on May 9th, 2012 at 1:35 pm said:

The download codes for the beta will be send to people who sign-up for the beta through the link in the post above. So, if you are at all interested in LittleBigPlanet make sure you sign up. :)

+ OmegaSpear on May 9th, 2012 at 1:35 pm said:

Signed up! hope i’ll be chosen

+ Majora-Quest- on May 9th, 2012 at 1:58 pm said:

I am so exited! I signed up and I really hope that I get chosen to partake in this amazing opportunity!

+ ApertureNOBLE on May 9th, 2012 at 2:10 pm said:

Ah finally the most anticipate game for the PlayStation vita that all LittleBigPlanet fans have been waiting for is finally releasing a beta ! I Cannot wait !

+ leithal7 on May 9th, 2012 at 2:23 pm said:

Finally, Some news on LPB Vita. Looking forward to this. LBP2 is great, hope the Vita version is too.

+ DrAndMarm on May 9th, 2012 at 2:24 pm said:

I think it’s awesome that your letting the players give you feedback. The main reason I bought my PS Vita was so I could play LBP anywhere and anytime. It is also the game that brought me over from XBOX 360 to PS3, and I haven’t even considered looking back. I’ve been filled with anticipation since the games announcement.

I was wondering though, should we anticipate the possibility of an email soon or would it be more likely that it would arrive in the coming weeks?

+ Ventusnort on May 9th, 2012 at 2:29 pm said:

My july is going to be LBP-Filled :D
Keep up the good work Tarsio Studios! Also, just a question, will we be able to play PS3 Community levels on this Beta?

+ Feral_Dragon on May 9th, 2012 at 2:31 pm said:

I hope they pick people that haven`t been picked for Beta`s before, not the people that always do. I find that`s really unfair. Give other people a chance, geez.

+ FUNEE420 on May 9th, 2012 at 2:32 pm said:

How bout some special costumes for the beta testers! Cant wait have had this game preordered since I bought the vita!

+ cjmc18 on May 9th, 2012 at 2:33 pm said:

They should call it LITTLE BIG BETA :D

+ DrAgOnBaLLpOwER on May 9th, 2012 at 2:50 pm said:

I would test this game so much…

+ kongman15 on May 9th, 2012 at 3:11 pm said:

is there an estimated time that us that have singed up might get the email.

+ Squiggle55 on May 9th, 2012 at 3:28 pm said:

Love that picture. Wow, beta-ing this game would be a lot of fun. Can’t wait for the release either way. This is unfortunately the only upcoming Vita game I even have on my radar at all. I really hope E3 changes that.

+ LogicTechCorp on May 9th, 2012 at 3:55 pm said:

When i singed up, in my email i might of accidentally put a comma instead of a period before com does that matter or not

+ Darig0n on May 9th, 2012 at 4:19 pm said:

Do beta testers get an avatar or a dlc for when the full game launches? That’d be cool.

+ Man-O-Warzzzz on May 9th, 2012 at 4:39 pm said:

Any info you can share as to when the beta would be released or it’s duration? Or what sort of things it will have? (story, create levels, etc.)

+ Tremulan777 on May 9th, 2012 at 4:41 pm said:

I already singed up I just hope I get picked LBP looks very promising specially with the vita features

+ KirbyIsAwesome on May 9th, 2012 at 5:53 pm said:

Has anyone received their emails yet? I’m anxiously waiting…

+ REDSHADOW559 on May 9th, 2012 at 7:00 pm said:

i just bought Mortal Kombat, 4 the Vita, jam packed with goodies, an u brought the Krypt back. woot sooo much to do,.. .. and im a big fan of LBP, LBP2 made its own category. im trying to be as patient as possible. wooooo go SONY, long live the PS Vita!!!

+ thewisestone on May 9th, 2012 at 7:39 pm said:

Does anybody know when you will be notified, this is my first time signing up for a beta test.

+ MrKillBall on May 9th, 2012 at 8:33 pm said:

I signed up for the Beta!!!!!!!!!!

Can not wait.
I`ve already preordered the game so im super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you MM!!!!

+ Nintemic on May 9th, 2012 at 10:01 pm said:

Hip Hip HURRAY! :D i have been wanting to play some little big planet on my vita! Hopefully i get a code!

+ Effn on May 9th, 2012 at 10:22 pm said:

WoohOO been waiting to play this game since i bought my PS Vita. Told a buddy about it and he was kind of like ehh I was like oh you just wait Sir Just wait.

Hope I get beta Access.

+ f8kreality on May 9th, 2012 at 10:34 pm said:

SWEET!! I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS GAME!…. THANKS SONY :D

+ B_Unique- on May 10th, 2012 at 12:59 am said:

Hopefully it went through, I hit the submit button and once it was confirmed I hit the back button @-@

I was thinking of resubmitting but don’t want to risk it :|

::crossing fingers::

+ Elvick_ on May 10th, 2012 at 1:22 am said:

What do we have here… more LBP Vita news… who would have thought? I love being right.

I hope I get picked, I’ve never got to take part in any LBP beta yet and it bums me out.

+ abdu__mexat on May 10th, 2012 at 4:09 am said:

thanks ^^

+ alpha747 on May 10th, 2012 at 4:39 am said:

Yes l love Little Big Planet have:
LBP PSP, LBP2 Move Pack, LBP Sackboy moves, LBP2 Collectors Eddition, and LBP
I seriously LOVE Little Big Planet can’t wait to add LBP Vita to my collection well right after i
get a PSVita and yes I hope they do port over LBP Karting somehow

LBP Rules

+ NeoRaidenX on May 10th, 2012 at 8:22 am said:

I recently bought $70 worth of sackboy plushies on impulse at the store. No regrets, sackboy is the best. I look forward to hurting my brain some more trying to create an awesome LBP Vita level.

+ Mealox on May 10th, 2012 at 8:38 am said:

Does re-submitting disqualify you from getting in? I hit back once I thought it was done, but then I wasn’t sure if it went through. So I re-submitted. Will I still get a chance for beta? I hope so. c:

+ TomatoDragon on May 10th, 2012 at 9:16 am said:

Extremely excited. The touch screen is gonna make level creating much more easier.

+ gold1617 on May 10th, 2012 at 11:43 am said:

Really hope I get in. I love the LBP franchise

+ DRail25 on May 10th, 2012 at 12:50 pm said:

This is the game that made me decide to get a Vita. I already paid for LBP, just waiting to get my hands on it. Would be great to get in on the beta test.

+ Chicano323 on May 10th, 2012 at 11:22 pm said:

Awesome. Ive been waiting for a multiplayer game on the vita that is truely full blown multiplayer capable and not simulated like dynasry warriors next. Total fail

+ DominationMags on May 11th, 2012 at 6:27 am said:

I really want to make this BETA, Especially because I can provide great feedback :) Do you know when the invitations will be sent out?

+ DominationMags on May 11th, 2012 at 6:28 am said:

Oh, sorry for posting again, but I registered twice because the first time I sent it to the wrong email. Is that OK?

+ like_mike360 on May 11th, 2012 at 8:56 am said:

YES LBP VITA BETA!!!! I have been waiting a long time for this I hope i get picked. I have ALL previous LBP and cant wait for a brand new perspective on LBP!

+ fmpainz on May 11th, 2012 at 9:07 am said:

LBP is the reason I bought a PS3 after playing the PSP version until I wore out my PSP and had to buy another! I pre bought the Vita when LBP was confirmed and now I CAN NOT STAND THE WAIT !

+ wooster6 on May 11th, 2012 at 12:53 pm said:

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME

+ alexdonavon on May 12th, 2012 at 7:18 am said:

I’ve owned every game in the series.
Plan to buy LBP Vita and LBP karting