We’re taking a quick, pre-E3 break in San Diego, so nearly skipped this week’s What We Read. But I did stumble across some informative reviews for games like Awesomenauts (still free for PS Plus subscribers!), Starhawk, and Mortal Kombat for PS Vita, so here goes.
I can vouch for that last one personally – during last week’s PlayStation <3 Canada meet-up in Toronto, Sid and I enjoyed quite a few ad hoc matches with the locals. In true Canadian fashion, they kicked our arses, politely. Then we played for a nice chunk of the flight home as well. In my opinion, it’s the best portable fighter ever.
Last thing: did any of you catch today’s Premiership finale? One of the craziest days in sports history, anywhere in the world.
The PS.Blog weekly reading list (Week of May 7, 2012)
- Patch And DLC On The Way For Awesomenauts – PSNStores
- Pinball Arcade DLC Update – PSNStores
- How PixelJunk 4am Evolved – The Verge
- Mortal Kombat Review – GameSpot.com
- Mortal Kombat Review: Vita Version – Giant Bomb
- Review – Starhawk – Terminal Gamer
- PS Vita Preview – Orgrarhythm – PlayStation LifeStyle
- Review: ‘Mortal Kombat’ for PlayStation Vita – ABC News
- Why PlayStation Plus Members Need to Play Awesomenauts – Examiner.com
- Experience Cross Platform Undead in Zombie Tycoon 2 – Dread Central
- Starhawk Review – PlayStation Universe
- Review: Awesomenauts – PSNStores
- GT Academy 2012 in full swing; qualifying track screened, promo calls revheads to arms – VG247
- Zombie Tycoon 2 Announced For PS3 & Vita | PSNStores
- God of War: Ascension Single Player Details – PlayStation 3 News at IGN
- Starhawk review – GamesRadar
- Starhawk Review – PlayStation 3 Review at IGN
- Review: Starhawk (PS3) – PSNation.org