Spider-Man PS4

May 14

May 14

Sack it to Me: Meet the Men in Black’s New Recruit – Agent S!

Steven Isbell's Avatar Posted by LittleBigPlanet Community Coordinator

Men in Black Costume Pack Coming This Week!

The Men in Black have an opening for a brand new member for their elite secret agency…and there’s nobody better equipped for the job than Agent S!

Men_In_Black-Costume_Pack

The new Sack in Black Costume is joined by a trio of infamous aliens from the Men in Black movies. With Agent S in charge, you can be sure that they won’t be messing with the Men in Black anymore! In celebration of this awesome collection of costumes from one of our favourite movies series, head on over to LittleBigPlanet.com and download this fantastic new movie poster for LittleBigPlanet!

Men in Black Wallpaper

Don’t forget that Men in Black III will be in cinemas soon too, so be sure to check it out to see the original Agents J and K in action!

Mm Picks

The Mm Picks this week include a couple of dark and mysterious platforming levels along with a couple more light-hearted mini-games that challenge your pizza-making and button-pressing skills.

The standout level series featured this week though is the Titanic 100th Anniversary movie that spans across an impressive 10-level series featuring educational and interactive levels, which form together to make a truly touching movie project that pays tribute to the Titanic tragedy from 100 years ago and to the lives lost on that day.

TITANIC 100th Anniversary PART 1 'THE SHIP OF DREAMS'
TITANIC 100th Anniversary PART 1 ‘THE SHIP OF DREAMS’ By TITANIC100th

Titanic 100th Soundtrack
TITANIC 100TH Soundtrack By hugh-es

Embrace of Darkness (Part 1)
Embrace of Darkness (Part 1) By papanurgle123

Pizza Party (Move Required - 1Player)
Pizza Party (Move Required – 1Player) By SasukeUchica

block eraser [JPN]
ブロック消し block eraser [JPN] By tyutyukoderax

Days Of Revenge part 1 --The Final Judgement--
Days Of Revenge part 1 –The Final Judgement– By monstertruckpipk

LBPC Contest Crew – Aquatic Acceleration

The Contest Crew over on LBPCentral.com have just announced their eighth competition! They’re looking for the community to create the fastest, most exhilarating, underwater level that you can imagine.

LBPC Contest Crew 8

So put on your scuba gear and get creating for your chance to win a Rare Prize Crown and the LittleBigPlanet Central Pin!

Head on over to LBPCentral.com to find out how you can enter this competition.

Sign-up for the LittleBigPlanet Vita Beta!

Last but by no means least: we announced the LittleBigPlanet PS Vita Beta last week and time is quickly running out for people to register to be in with a chance to be chosen to join our community of bug-blasting Sackfolk!

LittleBigPlanet Vita Beta Banner

Head on over to LittleBigPlanet.com now and register for your chance to be selected for the LittleBigPlanet Vita beta, before it’s too late!

Add Your Own

SILVIA4LIFE said:

May 14th, 6:16 am

awesome costumes!!!! Love that theme.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

May 14th, 12:11 pm

I couldn’t agree more!
    My Sackboy definitely needs a smart suit, some cool sunglasses and a good gun. ;)

frylock25 said:

May 14th, 6:31 am

so when should we expect to find out if we are getting into the little big planet vita beta? i really want to try it and signed up as soon as i found out about it.

also the MIB costumes are sweet.

JNM-CIM said:

May 14th, 6:59 am

Hi Mr. Isbell, I wanted to let you know that our family got “LBP2 Special Edition” a few weeks ago, and we’re loving it! We had gotten LBP1 for free after the PSN outage, and had enjoyed that too; But in all honesty, it kind of got boring after a while just running, jumping, and swinging.

However, you nailed LBP2! It’s soooo much fun with all the new abilities! Not only that, but the different game types really help to keep things fresh. I mean, one minute you’re swinging across an electrically charged floor, and the next you’re flying in helicopters, firing missiles at tanks!

We completed the “Toy Story” story, and that was a lot of fun as well. By far, I think the Star Command level with the anti-gravity jumps was the best.

(Please continue to second comment post)

JNM-CIM said:

May 14th, 7:00 am

(#3 Continued)

Oh, and we had no idea we’d get everything we earned in LBP1 transferred to LBP2. That’s awesome because I really liked some of the items and music we picked up from the first one!

And lastly, thank you for having the MM picks every week. It’s really nice to go to the pod, select “MM Picks”, and immediately jump into a great user created level!

I know this has been quite a long post, but I figured you and the developers would like to know that we really enjoy this game, and that you hit it out of the ballpark when it comes to content and gameplay!

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

May 14th, 12:15 pm

Thanks so much for the nice message!

That Toy Story level is one of my favourites too!
    I love the final climax, after Star Command is attacked and Sackboy has to escape the ship as it is falling to pieces!

So glad to hear that you love the weekly Mm Picks, I’ll be sure to keep the coming! :)

zinG-walker said:

May 14th, 7:02 am

I really hope I get picked to try out the LBP Vita Beta, can’t wait to try out the new features! It was the reason I bought the vita.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

May 14th, 12:16 pm

Once LittleBigPlanet Vita is released, I doubt that my Vita will ever leave my side! :)

jazhers said:

May 14th, 7:41 am

Loving the Men in Black outfits !!

MP_is_for_Chumps said:

May 14th, 7:50 am

lol @ the white sackboy :D does this mean regular sackboy is black? :D

ROLO_ONFIRE said:

May 14th, 7:54 am

that Titanic 100th mini film is awesome

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

May 14th, 12:17 pm

It’s such an incredibly moving movie for LittleBigPlanet and truly worth recognition from the LittleBigPlanet community.

BrownChiKaNo said:

May 14th, 8:35 am

Free MiB customes? Or how much do they cost?

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

May 14th, 12:19 pm

The complete Men in Black Costume Pack is $5.99 and will come with some bonus Men In Black themed stickers.

Individual costumes are available at $1.99 each.

Sonicfan11589 said:

May 14th, 10:26 am

My father, a make up artist worked on this movie last summer, unfortunately i was not able to go to set but i’ve been on the set of Law and Order: Criminal Intent on multiple occasions because of his career.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

May 14th, 12:21 pm

That’s awesome!
    Now we know who to thank for making the Men in Black look so good whilst they’re saving the Earth! ;)

thegamefreakman said:

May 14th, 10:43 am

LBP beta awesome levels and now MIB all this is hitting me at once Man we going to have some over the top creations i cant wait to see how it comes out with all you awesome gamers out there

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

May 14th, 12:23 pm

We’ve got a pretty amazing line-up of content for the Summer!
    Be sure to come back next week for some exciting news of the next DLC release for LittleBigPlanet!

DRAQ-520 said:

May 14th, 11:07 am

Awesome costumes, i love the DLC costumes of this game and i’m wondering if i’m going to be able to race as nathan sackdrake in LBP karting.

Rukahz said:

May 14th, 2:35 pm

@ Steven lsbell , question, is that the lbp vita beta still going on?, i did not notice there was 1 cause i was hopin to try it out , btw i love LBP :) reply back if it still on for beta i would like get into that :P

sicuro95 said:

May 14th, 4:29 pm

i have a question, is there a possiblity of having skyrim and uncharted costume packs on LBP?

zeckcrew said:

May 14th, 5:01 pm

hey Steven hows it going. IM Zeckcrew and i was wondering if you had any advice on the new lbp2 challenge. I have spent most my time learning mechanics of little big planet 1 and 2 but have failed at creating good looking and successful lvls. If you had time to check out what i mean on my lpb page feal free but if not any immediate tips would help thanks for the help Zeckcrew

Elvick_ said:

May 14th, 5:05 pm

The wait for LBP Vita is killing me. D:

Imputed7-14 said:

May 14th, 7:07 pm

I am just really enjoying a regular LBP updates. Keep the great content coming and I will keep buying…when I have money. Speaking of which, the Vita game will make it so hard not to own that system.

Anywho, keep up the good work.

LordRaoh said:

May 14th, 7:09 pm

I love the way LBP is being supported to this day. I hope this is a trend that follows more playstation games.

I wonder if a third person shooter (paintball maybe) based on LBP would work. Third person view so we can see all the adorable customized sack soldiers.

Oh yeah.. and I need my LBP VITA, just please do not release on the same day as Doctor Who: Eternity Clock for the VITA.

Ozmafire101 said:

May 14th, 9:13 pm

These costumes are amazing =) and thanks again for putting out a beta for the new game, they’re always a lot of fun

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

May 15th, 3:53 am

They’re definitely a lot of fun, which is why we love running them!
    And we cannot wait to see what our chosen beta testers create with LittleBigPlanet Vita’s brand new tools and features!

SToRM-TROOP3R_LG said:

May 14th, 9:49 pm

Awesome these look BOSS!!!!!!, lbp2 has made some pretty good costumes this year, a cool costume would be batman or superman from dc universe or call of duty costumes,arkham city costumes, or battlefield costumes would be cool too.

GoddessYurlee said:

May 15th, 2:10 am

Geil :D

Young_Gs_Town330 said:

May 15th, 5:59 am

It’s Gonna Be Wild When The Costumes Be Bought Up..

CRASHER360 said:

May 15th, 6:18 pm

Woah man! I don’t know if I will survive so much awesomeness in such a short period of time :P The MIB costumes are looking great. I hope I get picked for the Beta… I already ordered my PSV and I already have a minigame idea for it! Mr. Steven, is there a material that looks like the sticker panel in LBPV? Because if not, then I will need to plan another minigame…
Thank you for delivering fun to my room :P

zeckcrew said:

May 16th, 7:17 pm

Summer 2012 will be a blast with LBP2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I plan on breaking the level plays barrier. Lets see how many plays i can get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!