Driveclub

PlayStation Network Scheduled Maintenance Thursday

Matthew Harper's Avatar + Posted by Matthew Harper on May 23, 2012 // Sr. Manager, PlayStation Digital Platforms

It’s been a busy month on the PSN front, as we put together yet another jam-packed PlayStation Plus update, kicked off the massively-popular Mass Effect 3: N7 Weekly Challenges, dropped the PSN exclusive game PixelJunk 4am as part of an epic PlayStation Store update, and more!

Regular maintenance is a necessary part of operating a service such as PSN. As part of our efforts to continue to deliver you a world-class online entertainment experience on your PS3 and PS Vita devices, we will be performing maintenance on the network on Thursday, May 24th, starting at approximately 8:00 am PDT / 10:00 am EDT and concluding around 11:00pm PDT / 2:00am EDT.

During this maintenance period, you may receive a message that states “PlayStation Network is undergoing maintenance” when attempting to access the PlayStation Store or PlayStation Home. Online play will not be affected and you will be able to enjoy apps such as Netflix and Amazon Instant Video during this maintenance as well, provided that you have signed into the network within 5 days prior to the start of the maintenance period.

We will update you with any changes that may occur in regards to this maintenance. If you would like to receive a notice when PSN is fully restored, be sure to follow the official PlayStation Twitter account.

Thanks for your patience and support.

PAGE 1 4 5 6

+ popa_qwerty on May 26th, 2012 at 5:49 am said:

I cant redeem my 20$ PSN Card I keep getting “This service is currently undergoing maintenance”

+ dilbig5 on May 26th, 2012 at 2:30 pm said:

@waldowalso

Since its obvious you have a computer, why not use Media Go? -_-
Any person with a computer and PSP should know this.

+ dilbig5 on May 26th, 2012 at 2:30 pm said:

@popa_qwerty

Same with you, why not just redeem your card on Media Go?

+ dilbig5 on May 26th, 2012 at 2:31 pm said:

If one way won’t work, use the other option -_-

+ XxTenaciousDxX on May 26th, 2012 at 5:56 pm said:

I too cannot redeem my card on my Vita. Does Vita by any chance have Media Go?

+ dilbig5 on May 26th, 2012 at 7:39 pm said:

You can use Media Go to redeem the code on the card. It will transfer to any device using PSN. PS3, PSP, PSVita, and Media Go are connected -_-

+ bbee81 on May 29th, 2012 at 12:00 am said:

I would like to know when we will have full remote play for ps 3 games? I saw an article that said a future firmware will accomplish this. Is this true? I downloaded the video on this from the psn, the ad for the vita with cross platform play and remote play and it states that you can pause a ps3 game and pick it up on the vita. It doesnt say feature to come, or only on certain games it says ps3 games. I understand you “just work there”, but if you know please tell. I do love my vita it is a great system by itself, but I donts believe it is worth the price point due to the lack of this feature and I am feeling let down by sony.

PAGE 1 4 5 6