Mirror's Edge Catalyst

May 24

LittleBigPlanet for PS Vita: A Peek Behind the Curtain

Simon Rosenkotter's Avatar Posted by Simon Rosenkotter on May 24, 2012 // Community Coordinator, Tarsier Studios

We know that it’s been all-too-quiet on the LittleBigPlanet PS Vita front lately, so we are pleased to share some very exciting news with you all…Ladies and gentlemen, we are proud to introduce the lovely box art for Sackboy’s latest adventure!

LittleBigPlanet for PS Vita: Box Art

But wait, there’s more! We know many of you have asked for more video footage of the game, so we created a brand new featurette which will give you all a look behind the curtain of LBP for PS Vita. Enjoy!

Remember to follow LittleBigPlanet on Twitter and Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest news.

PAGE 1 2

+ thegamefreakman on May 24th, 2012 at 11:35 pm said:

wooo this video is so heart worming i cant wait to play the beta

+ subject98 on May 25th, 2012 at 1:43 am said:

Definitely buying this day one. It’s looking better and better so I bet it’ll be worth the wait.

+ Chazprime on May 25th, 2012 at 3:51 am said:

Looking forward to this… this game is the reason I bought my Vita :)

Glad to see that you’ve added story characters in this version, that was my favorite addition to LBP2. More videos showcasing the new tools would be nice to see as well… supposedly there are tools not yet announced? :)

+ ihatemath113 on May 25th, 2012 at 7:45 am said:

This will have REAL multiplayer right? (Like LBP 1 and 2)

Simon Rosenkotter's Avatar

+ Simon Rosenkotter on May 26th, 2012 at 12:56 am said:

Yes, there will be. There will even be shared-screen mini-games, so you can play with your friends on one PS Vita.

+ mr_chun on May 25th, 2012 at 9:11 am said:

Can’t wait. I hope I get into the beta so I can start playing sooner haha!

+ THE-UNKNOWN-ONE on May 25th, 2012 at 9:15 am said:

Well the box art does seem lovely indeed, and just from this I can see the story characters, levels and brand new adventure unfolding! I just love how it’s the Craftworld design with a whole adventure growing off of it. What really draws me in is the new features that the game supports because of the Vita. There is so many more possibilities to the levels and tools with breathe-taking visuals. It truly is a fantastic job that Tarsier Studios have/are doing. It seems like a great experience, and it looks like this can be “the” game for PSVita. In my opinion, the title seems just fine the way it is, it’s Little Big Planet, anyone can say it and it’s bound to put a smile on my face. As a player and creator, i’m more then happy to be able to play, create and share anywhere instead of just at home and I can’t wait we as the community will do!

+ Ethereal on May 25th, 2012 at 9:41 am said:

Day one guys. Keep up the awesome work!

+ GoddessYurlee on May 25th, 2012 at 10:37 am said:

I can’t wait for this game ill be Geting my PS vita Next week well ill be order on the 7th and haveign devilyerd next day this one of th many reason why i desied to get the vita early then planed was gonan get for th hoilday one for me and my wife but were gonan get them now have them early so we can play this and othre games like Disgaea 3 and such :D just got a 320 gb ps3 and a new psp to i love sony

+ yorname on May 25th, 2012 at 12:37 pm said:

The game is looking fantastic! One question, will we be able to have the same controls over sackboy as we do on the PS3? arm movement, head movement, and pelvic movement?

Simon Rosenkotter's Avatar

+ Simon Rosenkotter on May 26th, 2012 at 12:58 am said:

Yes, you can totally wave your hands and shake your head.

+ sweetlight on May 25th, 2012 at 1:34 pm said:

I’m so excited for this game wow this looks great! I wonder what the sack was talking about hitting his head on in the video? crazy game Little big planet rules!!!

+ snobordir on May 25th, 2012 at 7:23 pm said:

I’d really like to watch the video…too bad I’m using my vita to view this, and can’t…..

PAGE 1 2