PS4-Watch_Dogs

PSN Introduces Ultimate Editions

Paul Sullivan's Avatar + Posted by Paul Sullivan on May 28, 2012 // Community Manager, PlayStation Digital Platforms

On Tuesday, May 29th, the PlayStation Store delivers Ultimate Editions to the PlayStation Nation! We’re bundling terrific PS3 Full Games with all of their DLC and offering these Ultimate Editions at great prices with even bigger discounts for PlayStation Plus members! There is truly no better time to beef up your game collection. Choose from these awesome titles:

PSN ultimate editions

red dead redemption thumb
Red Dead Redemption with Legends and Killers, Liars and Cheats and Undead Nightmare

• Rockstar’s open-world Western with DLC offering nine new multiplayer maps, over 25 new multiplayer characters, additional new multiplayer weapons and new trophies. Oh, zombies, too!
  • $27.99 ($19.59 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

Infamous 2 thumb
InFAMOUS 2 Complete Edition

• Cole MacGrath returns in SuckerPunch’s action adventure hit. Help save New Marais from the Beast, and itself.
  • $33.99 ($23.79 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

bioshock 2 thumb
BioShock 2 with Exclusive Character Pack, Minerva’s Den, The Protector Trials, Rapture Metro and Sinclair Solutions

• This survival horror shooter from 2K Games picks up eight years after the ending of the first BioShock. The DLC brings you an increased multiplayer rank (up to 50), 4 new multiplayer characters, 6 new multiplayer maps, 6 new trials maps, new weapons, trophies and trials.
  • $27.99 ($19.59 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

motostorm apocalypse thumb
MotorStorm Apocalypse

• This intense racing game from Evolution Studios gives you over 40 tracks based in The City, on the west coast of the United States. Play through the Festival solo, in couch co-op, or online multiplayer.
  • $50.49 ($35.34 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

Black Ops thumb
Call of Duty: Black Ops with First Strike, Escalation, Annihilation and Rezurrection Packs

• Treyarch’s latest CoD installment speaks for itself. We’ve added all four Map Packs to this Ultimate Edition, bringing you over 20 new maps and new playable characters.
  • $66.49 ($46.54 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

LA Noire thumb
L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition

• Help Cole Phelps clean up 1947 Los Angeles in this captivating open-world crime adventure from Rockstar. This Ultimate Edition includes plenty of additional cases for you to solve.
  • $27.99 ($19.59 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

Mafia II
Mafia II with Betrayal of Jimmy, Greaser Pack, Jimmy’s Vendetta, Joe’s Adventure, Renegade Pack, Vegas Pack and Hero Pack

• 2K’s third-person action-adventure sequel offers a gritty mid-century gangster experience you’re sure to enjoy. DLC adds new missions, new clothes and new cars.
  • $20.99 ($14.69 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

Just Cause 2
Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition

• This Avalanche Studios title places you in the fictional Pacific island of Panau, giving you an open-world adventure experience you’re sure to remember. This Ultimate Edition includes new weapons and vehicles for you to enjoy.
  • $20.99 ($14.69 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

mortal kombat
Mortal Kombat with the Warrior Bundle and Klassic Skins Pack 1

• Get the latest version of this 2D fighter classic along with Klassic Costumes for Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, Mileena, Kitana, Ermac and Jade. Add in new warriors Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain and Freddy Krueger and you have this unbeatable Ultimate Edition.
  • $34.99 ($24.49 for PlayStation Plus Members!)

These are deals that simply cannot be passed up. And check out the extra savings for PlayStation Plus members – there’s never been a better time to join! Make sure that you check out the PlayStation Store this Tuesday for the Ultimate Editions and round out your game library with these amazing collections.

PAGE 1 3 4 5 6

+ alien_jew_420 on May 29th, 2012 at 12:28 pm said:

cast my vote for borderlands package pls.

+ terraphox on May 29th, 2012 at 12:33 pm said:

ok ok… could you teach this tecniques to sony brazil? they don’t give a goddamn discount here, same games here cost + or – U$100,00

and our money is 1,8x less than a dollar.. ( i will have to beg on the streets loloololo)

another thing…. i question i think you might find useful… why there is NOT all psp games for vita in the psn store? in this only inbrazil ( no more than few 30 overpriced titles)

or this happens here too|? plz players help me in this issue

+ mauriciozuniga on May 29th, 2012 at 1:11 pm said:

And whats with all these ps2 games that are crap being released? All I want is Champions of Norrath. It was my fave, and all I see are 5 to 6/10 games available

+ mauriciozuniga on May 29th, 2012 at 1:13 pm said:

In HD would be nice. Thank you

+ Dave_Lister12 on May 29th, 2012 at 1:19 pm said:

will the DLC for these games be for sale separately? I have all but infamous 2 on disc.

+ twoBrokenThumbs on May 29th, 2012 at 1:28 pm said:

This is cool, but I suggest that you discount the DLC on it’s own as well.
I own many of these games but not the DLC (or not all of the DLC).
That way people who bought the games already can partake in some of the joy.

+ J0N1NAT0R101 on May 29th, 2012 at 1:34 pm said:

Is there any way this can come to the UK? I’d love to get the infamous 2 bundle.

+ BrownChiKaNo on May 29th, 2012 at 1:45 pm said:

Already own the ones that matter from this list.

+ BrownChiKaNo on May 29th, 2012 at 1:46 pm said:

Might grab just cause 2 though…

+ CyborgGreyFox on May 29th, 2012 at 1:58 pm said:

Having recently lost my job I can’t afford any of these sweet deals so I hope you guys are planning on doing new ones eventually. :)

+ Mike_1519 on May 29th, 2012 at 2:26 pm said:

@ Paul Sullivan

It looks good, I want to pick the Mortal Kombat bundle, I hope you could update the Arkham City DLC bundle now with the Harley Quinn’S Revenge, and may be in some future a DLC bundle of some games like Heavy Rain, to get the Director’s cut version to those who bought on the release date

+ ALTAIR-CRIS on May 29th, 2012 at 3:01 pm said:

talvez me aga con el infamius 2

+ McHamhead on May 29th, 2012 at 4:58 pm said:

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition should think about hitting the 19.99$ mark if they want our money….. I have heard good things but have been waiting…..

Anyways………. the deal is up for US players! ( I’m EST )

Well done on working some deals out for us PSN, I would not have bought this w.o.

+ solidusnake877 on May 29th, 2012 at 7:05 pm said:

any chance to get COD black ops maps for freee to plus?

+ DRSPEED on May 29th, 2012 at 8:28 pm said:

I purchased Just Cause 2 Ultimate Edition and it’s a sweet deal and very fun amazing game. The Playstation 3 and a Playstation Plus membership is well worth getting.

+ bgardner on May 29th, 2012 at 9:22 pm said:

@ 50
im upgrading my 500gb to samsung spinpoint m8 1tb hdd

+ TrueCoolGuy on May 30th, 2012 at 2:25 am said:

@Paul Sullivan: These Ultimate Editions are nice but I sadly cannot buy any of these. Kind of tight on the dinero atm, but I’d absolutely catch the next Ultimate Edition Sale. When would that be, if you could provide an estimate?

So is this the thing that the rumors were about? I heard you guys were doing something pretty special for PS+ 2 year anniversary.

I heard you guys were going to reward PS+ subscribers with a lot of goodies relating to this years E3. Like, all the E3 demos will be made available for PS+ subscribers.

+ BloodVitor on May 30th, 2012 at 9:16 am said:

The game Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition already comes with the online pass ?

+ jim488 on May 30th, 2012 at 1:16 pm said:

purchased the L. A. Noire ultimate edition and all dlc downloads and installs, but the geme, itself, shows an error during installation. this is the same problem people were having with the complete edition at the end of last year. too bad i didn’t read about that before i wasted 20 bucks. so sony just puts junk out there to take our money and doesn’t fix the problem that has existed for months? ridiculous. someone should do something to fix this problem, instead of just taking our money and leaving us with nothing.

+ Zaeron25 on May 30th, 2012 at 1:22 pm said:

I purchase Red Dead Redemption or Mortal Kombat 9.. Difficult decision

+ BrownChiKaNo on May 30th, 2012 at 4:04 pm said:

Whatever happened to the June preview we were supposed to get today?

+ gunslinger3000 on May 30th, 2012 at 8:29 pm said:

Is this the Us only?

+ American_Cheese4 on May 30th, 2012 at 11:16 pm said:

@Paul Sullivan
Is there any chance that that ”The Last Of Us” will be on psn? If so i think it would have a LOT of people buying it.

+ TJF588 on May 30th, 2012 at 11:43 pm said:

Much as I thought I’d pass these up, I my well end up with inFAMOUS 2, despite the first still largely being in standby since the Welcome Back program (and still invisible on my Store displays, forcing me to resort to my unwieldingly(?) long Download List). Already have RDR from just before (and, due to snafus, right after) the activation limit dampening, and I figure Just Cause 2 would be further overkill on open-world flair. Motorstorm’s still too pricey for my tastes, and L.A. Noire hasn’t quite hooked me yet at such a price.

But, it’s to be seen. I’ll boot up the first one and see how it clicks with me.

+ george_leo53 on May 31st, 2012 at 7:24 am said:

Hi there, this is a great Deal, i just have a Question.

I just bought the COD with all the DLC’s but when i check the rezurrection it only include the Moon Map? it seems that it doesn’t include the the maps of the World at war, that are annouced on that DLC. can you confirm this or in the other case can you tell me how to get those if it should include them.

This are the maps that are missing from the DLC:

• Four re-mastered levels of Zombie lore: Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa and Der Riese, the Zombie factory that started it all

+ shagwoodtm on May 31st, 2012 at 7:47 am said:

Where are June’s PLUS deals? :) Besides these “deals”.

+ Fable_Leo on May 31st, 2012 at 9:11 am said:

am i the only one who cant get red dead ? i see it on the main page but when i go to the ultimate deals section there are only 8 titles available for me to download, red dead would be title # 9 ? will it be available soon or is it available now but just not for me etc?

+ Alan2500 on May 31st, 2012 at 10:22 am said:

Cant find infamous at danish psn. Is this also in europe or us exclusive?

+ lightscribed on May 31st, 2012 at 1:28 pm said:

@Paul Sullivan

Any chance the God of War games will be part of this in the future? Non-shooters and Move games would make a welcome addition to this offering as well. For now InFAMOUS 2 will have to do.

+ Metrox on May 31st, 2012 at 1:33 pm said:

TALES OF VESPERIA, please please please Sony!!! Bring the game over to Europe, let us also enjoy the complete game!!

+ iDontKno247 on May 31st, 2012 at 1:54 pm said:

I wish i had the money to buy all of these bundles!

THANK YOU PLAYSTATION!!!!!!!!!

+ FitzNitrox on May 31st, 2012 at 2:57 pm said:

I got extra credit for these deals but don’t seem to be able to access them! Are they for the US only?

+ DHGrobtickid on May 31st, 2012 at 8:28 pm said:

is their a way to only get the map packs for black ops and red dead redemption on sale, i already have resurrection and black ops and red dead.

+ domtoretto1 on May 31st, 2012 at 10:16 pm said:

what is the point when either its cheaper in stores if you shop around and then have a physical copy you can trade in and get money off your next game???????????digital should be cheaper imho but i guess thats why playstation is in its turmoil with the price of their stocks or well one of the many reasons

+ teammomo99 on May 31st, 2012 at 11:02 pm said:

I hope the next bundle comes out will have uncharted games : )

+ Kage-sama77 on May 31st, 2012 at 11:43 pm said:

Personally while all those titles are fun I’d like to see a couple of Ratchet and Clank games if not some older Final Fantasy titles but that’s just me

+ ByCheetho on June 1st, 2012 at 3:53 am said:

What about if I already have the game and I just want the full DLC bundle?
This option should be considered too!!

+ iambonedaddy2008 on June 1st, 2012 at 4:46 am said:

Man! That Red Dead deal is a Steal! There all great deals. These prices are better than gamefly with the dlcs.

+ iambonedaddy2008 on June 1st, 2012 at 4:47 am said:

Please add Metal Gear 4!

+ SiriusCJS on June 1st, 2012 at 8:59 am said:

Seems like a good deal, but I only now got the email for it today. It said a week then I saw that the start date was a couple days ago. Wish I knew, I woulda planned to include this in my expenses.

+ PHISHMANIAC on June 1st, 2012 at 10:00 am said:

@219 I also purchased the LA Noire pack and got the same corrupted data message. I called sony and they are refunding my money to my account. So to the rest of you thinking about get LA Noire bundle save your money for a game that actually works.

+ Lalmoo on June 1st, 2012 at 11:03 am said:

I moved to a new house this past weekend and this one of the best house warming gifts I’ve ever received. Thanks, PSN! Here’s my wishlist for the next batch of deals:
Heavy Rain, Demon Souls/Dark Souls, Dragon Age Origins/II, Saint’s Row II/III, Batman: Arkham City, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Borderlands GOTY, Fallout 3/New Vegas, White Knight Chronicles II, Yakuza 4, Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted 1-3, Portal 2

+ woflz259 on June 1st, 2012 at 5:25 pm said:

man o man i cant wait for the ps4 :)

+ haris7999 on June 1st, 2012 at 11:07 pm said:

Just bought Mk, about to buy Just cause 2 bundle too.
If there are going to be more bundles, will they be of old games or new games?

+ haris7999 on June 1st, 2012 at 11:10 pm said:

one suggestion though will it be possible to make ultimate deals for addons only please. thanks.

+ Devfuzz on June 2nd, 2012 at 3:46 am said:

I’m concerned about the Black Ops Ultimate Edition… It promises all four DLC packs, for a total of 20 extra maps. I only got 16 of them, with Moon from Rezurrection and none of the other four maps from that particular pack or any of the other inclusions from that DLC. Looking in the store, it says I have and can download the first three DLC packs individually after buying the bundle, but I can’t download Rezurrection without re-buying it. Apparently the bundle just gives you part of what it promises, what gives?

+ Vecchete on June 3rd, 2012 at 11:34 am said:

I bought 5 games this week bcause of that.

+ iHurricyne911 on June 3rd, 2012 at 12:33 pm said:

This is an amazing collection of games. I’m honestly not able to afford any of them… but just seeing this made my week brighter. Thanks PSN, release the next one when I have some money please? I’ll buy em all.

+ Lone-Sensei on June 3rd, 2012 at 10:17 pm said:

I love it, I bought LA Noire, Mafia 2, and Just Cause 2!

I would like it if you would release an Ultimate Edition for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow on PSN, it would especially be a good thing to have now since the 2nd game was just announced & I never played the first.

+ hagen77 on June 4th, 2012 at 12:33 pm said:

Are you going to launch DEAD SPACE 2?

PAGE 1 3 4 5 6