PS3-TLOU Left Behind

PlayStation Around The Web: What We Read

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Jun 03, 2012 // Sr. Social Media Manager

Kind of a slow week, news-wise. But that won’t last, of course. We’re about to blow the lid off E3 2012 starting tomorrow evening, and we want you to watch along with us, or join us in person, if you’re able. There’ll be a ton to talk about, and we look forward to doing just that.

I think there’ll be a hell of a lot more links here next week.

The PS.Blog weekly reading list (Week of May 28, 2012)

16 Comments   1 Reply

+ boxmyth on June 3rd, 2012 at 10:17 am said:

Picking up my badge holder today and leaving work early tomorrow to catch the Sony presser via my PS3.
Can’t wait to have Sony blow my mind (and thanks for bringing over Soul Sacrifice!)

+ Sonicfan11589 on June 3rd, 2012 at 10:44 am said:

Can’t wait for Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown on Tuesday, gonna kick @$$ with Sarah Bryant.

+ Gildino2 on June 3rd, 2012 at 10:44 am said:

I sure will watch AND can you please post my PlayStation ideas :) thanks

+ remanutd5 on June 3rd, 2012 at 10:47 am said:

hopefully sony doesn’t take 30-45 minutes talking about sales, i want to see new games( specially new psvita games) psvita needs a very good E3 show.

+ Lucreto on June 3rd, 2012 at 11:31 am said:

Can’t wait to see the conference. Playstation plus revamp and possible cloud gaming.

How long will the conference be this year?

+ Kane22_ on June 3rd, 2012 at 12:25 pm said:

Hey Jeff how come there’s no ps+ news yet?

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar

+ Jeff Rubenstein on June 3rd, 2012 at 2:06 pm said:

We’ll post the PS Plus June offerings on Tuesday morning.

+ PhoddaII on June 3rd, 2012 at 12:49 pm said:

That’s something I really want to know, as I am running out of walls to scratch, out of anxiety… XD

+ Carl-G on June 3rd, 2012 at 1:15 pm said:

I hope SONY says at E3 – ‘PS3 is now $199′ :P That is the only way SONY’s PS3 will outsell MS Xbox 360 monthly in the US i think;)

+ snowstorm32 on June 3rd, 2012 at 2:19 pm said:

I haven’t received a beta invite for Lbp Vita yet. Does this mean I won’t get one?

+ Borreno on June 3rd, 2012 at 2:20 pm said:

As far as I know there’s going to be something related to PSNPlus users, of course that’s a rumor, but it would be awesome because I just bought my 3 months subscription.
I really hope a lot of surprises tomorrow.

+ NASCAR_Rcn8 on June 3rd, 2012 at 2:29 pm said:

I’m am so sick and tired of asking you in this blog why I can never post on this blog from my SLICK _ T account. I can post just fine and it goes straight through like this comment on my other accounts but never my main plus account. Don’t tell me to call sony I already did that and all they ever say is they don’t deal with the blog I need to contact you guys and I get no where in here with a reply. You say don’t be a jerk but ignoring me is being just rude and wrong to a paying customer to your company. Treat your customers right for once. I buy your products for crying out loud and shouldn’t have my main account Blocked from commenting here I mean Why is it blocked?

+ Mosterman2734 on June 3rd, 2012 at 3:15 pm said:

Hey, Jeff Rubinstein
Is there going to be a ps4 there? And if there is anything new to the network that you think should be announced there. I’ll watch but i wanted to ask a loyal employee.

+ igorrocks2 on June 3rd, 2012 at 3:35 pm said:

oh well Nintendo didn’t surprise me… PlayStation the fire of lead probably in your hands right now… Good luck to you guys! There is probably the reason you didn’t make pre-show today… smart move!

+ Ftwrthtx on June 3rd, 2012 at 6:22 pm said:

Thanks for reading my TerminalGamer review, Jeff, and for the shout out.

Have fun at E3

+ erick21093 on June 3rd, 2012 at 10:37 pm said:

@12, I don’t think he would say any of that to some casual gamers.. IF there is something, he would say stick in for tomorrow or something…

+ defeater_man on June 4th, 2012 at 2:13 pm said:

my co-worker’s half-sister makes $64/hour on the internet. She has been without work for five months but last month her check was $17800 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site MorePay3.com