The Last Guardian

Jun 03

Jun 03

PlayStation Around The Web: What We Read

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar Posted by Sr. Social Media Manager

Kind of a slow week, news-wise. But that won’t last, of course. We’re about to blow the lid off E3 2012 starting tomorrow evening, and we want you to watch along with us, or join us in person, if you’re able. There’ll be a ton to talk about, and we look forward to doing just that.

I think there’ll be a hell of a lot more links here next week.

The PS.Blog weekly reading list (Week of May 28, 2012)

Add Your Own

boxmyth said:

June 3rd, 10:17 am

Picking up my badge holder today and leaving work early tomorrow to catch the Sony presser via my PS3.
Can’t wait to have Sony blow my mind (and thanks for bringing over Soul Sacrifice!)

Sonicfan11589 said:

June 3rd, 10:44 am

Can’t wait for Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown on Tuesday, gonna kick @$$ with Sarah Bryant.

Gildino2 said:

June 3rd, 10:44 am

I sure will watch AND can you please post my PlayStation ideas :) thanks

remanutd5 said:

June 3rd, 10:47 am

hopefully sony doesn’t take 30-45 minutes talking about sales, i want to see new games( specially new psvita games) psvita needs a very good E3 show.

Lucreto said:

June 3rd, 11:31 am

Can’t wait to see the conference. Playstation plus revamp and possible cloud gaming.

How long will the conference be this year?

Kane22_ said:

June 3rd, 12:25 pm

Hey Jeff how come there’s no ps+ news yet?

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar

Jeff Rubenstein said:

June 3rd, 2:06 pm

We’ll post the PS Plus June offerings on Tuesday morning.

PhoddaII said:

June 3rd, 12:49 pm

That’s something I really want to know, as I am running out of walls to scratch, out of anxiety… XD

Carl-G said:

June 3rd, 1:15 pm

I hope SONY says at E3 – ‘PS3 is now $199’ :P That is the only way SONY’s PS3 will outsell MS Xbox 360 monthly in the US i think;)

snowstorm32 said:

June 3rd, 2:19 pm

I haven’t received a beta invite for Lbp Vita yet. Does this mean I won’t get one?

Borreno said:

June 3rd, 2:20 pm

As far as I know there’s going to be something related to PSNPlus users, of course that’s a rumor, but it would be awesome because I just bought my 3 months subscription.
I really hope a lot of surprises tomorrow.

NASCAR_Rcn8 said:

June 3rd, 2:29 pm

I’m am so sick and tired of asking you in this blog why I can never post on this blog from my SLICK _ T account. I can post just fine and it goes straight through like this comment on my other accounts but never my main plus account. Don’t tell me to call sony I already did that and all they ever say is they don’t deal with the blog I need to contact you guys and I get no where in here with a reply. You say don’t be a jerk but ignoring me is being just rude and wrong to a paying customer to your company. Treat your customers right for once. I buy your products for crying out loud and shouldn’t have my main account Blocked from commenting here I mean Why is it blocked?

Mosterman2734 said:

June 3rd, 3:15 pm

Hey, Jeff Rubinstein
Is there going to be a ps4 there? And if there is anything new to the network that you think should be announced there. I’ll watch but i wanted to ask a loyal employee.

igorrocks2 said:

June 3rd, 3:35 pm

oh well Nintendo didn’t surprise me… PlayStation the fire of lead probably in your hands right now… Good luck to you guys! There is probably the reason you didn’t make pre-show today… smart move!

Ftwrthtx said:

June 3rd, 6:22 pm

Thanks for reading my TerminalGamer review, Jeff, and for the shout out.

Have fun at E3

erick21093 said:

June 3rd, 10:37 pm

@12, I don’t think he would say any of that to some casual gamers.. IF there is something, he would say stick in for tomorrow or something…

defeater_man said:

June 4th, 2:13 pm

my co-worker’s half-sister makes $64/hour on the internet. She has been without work for five months but last month her check was $17800 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site MorePay3.com