Final Fantasy XV

Jun 04

Jun 04

Watch PlayStation’s E3 Press Conference Live Right Here

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar Posted by Sr. Social Media Manager

UPDATE: Watch the archived E3 2012 PlayStation Press Conference and our live game demos here.

This is it: the 2012 PlayStation E3 Press Conference! News, trailers, reveals, and live demos are coming your way, and you can watch it any way you want: On the web, through Facebook, on the PS3 XMB (Look in the What’s New section), anywhere you take your PS Vita via the free Nico Nico app, or RIGHT HERE:

(If you just see a white space above this sentence, please refresh the page to load the video player.)

Festivities start at 5.30pm Pacific/8.30pm Eastern/1.30am London/9.30am Tokyo. We’ll lead off with a live pre-show featuring new, exclusive gameplay demos, interviews, and previews of the press conference. We’ll wrap up with a sneak peek of the PlayStation E3 booth, which you won’t want to miss.

The press conference is just the beginning of the packed live E3 programming! SPOILER! We’re loading the schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with over 30 live gameplay demos for PS3 and PS Vita, featuring brand new and unannounced titles from Sony Computer Entertainment’s vast Worldwide Studios team, as well as publishing partners such as Ubisoft, Square Enix, Capcom, NamcoBandai, and Atlus. We’ll drop in Tuesday’s schedule after the show.

OK, I’ll shut up now. Watch and enjoy!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 3 4 5 6

GameBreak68 said:

June 4th, 7:58 pm

Awesome job guys! Seriously stoked after today, the best is yet to come!

Squiggle55 said:

June 4th, 7:58 pm

The Vita as a controller for LBP2 is the only thing I’m leaving that conference excited about. I hope that becomes common. I’m very disappointed by the lack of exciting announcements. I wanted to hear a lineup of Vita games I didn’t know about. I wanted to hear that PS+ would start supporting the Vita. I wanted a date for PS1 classics, and to hear that remote play is actually going to work. Way too much time was spent on watching people play games we already knew about. The Last of Us looks fantastic, but that conference felt like a failure because of the lack of actual announcements and good news for Vita owners.

ecazbaz said:

June 4th, 7:58 pm

i thank every ps PS+ members commenting right now… they are reminding to start back up my subscription
also, E3 is not only for annoucements, if you’ve noticed in past years… with some announcements they made, they also showed the excellent gameplay and that is another huge part of E3… i do have some disappoointment with how many “announcements” were made but the gameplay was phenomenal

BlakGamer64 said:

June 4th, 8:00 pm

Man it’s was AWESOME!!! I’ll sleep good tonight ^_^

RichZpace said:

June 4th, 8:00 pm

I wonder, why can’t we comment on the CEO’s post or on the move wheel?

NDubbaYa said:

June 4th, 8:02 pm

15 minutes for a dead gimmick and barely any time on the Vita.

Good job Sony.

BLUExEYED-SLICKT said:

June 4th, 8:02 pm

Man that just pisses me off that I didn’t wait on buying Infamous 2 yesterday oh well its not like it was million dollars lost its just the fact they did that to us that were already plus members. I mean if you aren’t a plus member it would be a awesome day to join for 17.99 for 3 months and get all those free games cheaper than when I bought Infamous on sale for like 23 bucks yesterday. Oh well I get little big planet 2 and that will make my kids happy on the back bedroom ps3 I have set up for my wife and kids to enjoy the games that I buy off pen. They will be happy for the 2nd little big planet to play but it still doesn’t get that bitter taste out my mouth of tricking me to buy Infamous 2 on sell yesterday and today say it will end up free for us anyways this month I mean that is a slap in our face man.

Squiggle55 said:

June 4th, 8:03 pm

Rendermonk is dead on in his description.

BLUExEYED-SLICKT said:

June 4th, 8:03 pm

Meant to say psn not pen above lol.

IPumpMyGun said:

June 4th, 8:03 pm

I’M VERY DISAPPOINTED SONY

GOD OF WAR
LAST OF US
AND
BEYOND?

THAT’S IT?! TBH… NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR INTERACTIVE BOOK. IT LOOKS HORRIBLE. YOU TOOK 30 MINS JUST FOR THAT GARBAGE WHEN YOU COULD HAVE SHOWN EXCLUSIVES?!

NO DUST514
NO INFAMOUS 3
NO SYPHON FILTER 4
NO JAK AND DAXTER
NO KILLZONE 4

IPumpMyGun said:

June 4th, 8:03 pm

NOT EVEN PSN EXCLUSIVES.

IPumpMyGun said:

June 4th, 8:04 pm

NO GT 6

TerraAshura said:

June 4th, 8:07 pm

“NO JAK AND DAXTER”

Implying, of course, there’s even a Jak 4 in the works. Reality is there probably isn’t, as much as I would friggin love it to happen.

oscarloria said:

June 4th, 8:08 pm

Yesterday I bought Infamous 2, and tomorrow it`s FREE!!!!!! WTF you steal me!!!

BLUExEYED-SLICKT said:

June 4th, 8:12 pm

Same thing here to oscarloria. I’m a plus member to on my main account and just grabbed that sell for plus members on infamous 2 yesterday thinking I grabbed a great deal and it was a great deal until that death blow of ITS GOING TO BE FREE TUESDAY news. I mean wtf man. I’m with ya on that man.

ecazbaz said:

June 4th, 8:12 pm

everyone’s a critic (generalization)

Bogg1000 said:

June 4th, 8:13 pm

If you did buy Infomous 2 on psn with the psn+ discount, keep in mind that you get to keep that even if your psn+ isn’t renewed. Where as you won’t be able to play the free download one when your psn+ is over. So you shouldn’t feel to bad at still having gotten it for free.

PHISHMANIAC said:

June 4th, 8:13 pm

@211 i sent you a message to your account about avatar :)

Bogg1000 said:

June 4th, 8:15 pm

Over not having gotten it for free. (rather then what i put before)

IPumpMyGun said:

June 4th, 8:15 pm

They didn’t even show any Cloud Gaming partnership. I’m really pissed at this. They’ve had enough problems of late and they just dig themselves deeper into a hole. It’s just not them The 1st E3 showing with you know who sucked even worse. EA was ok and Ubisoft was good.

Sevyne said:

June 4th, 8:16 pm

Most of this was stuff we already knew about. Yeah we got to see new gameplay for several up and coming games, but even those dragged on for way too long. Then you wasting a TON of time on that stupid Wonderbooks nonsense. The only thing that was worth it’s time was the showing of Beyond and the PS+ stuff. Everything else just dragged and wasn’t really new to us.

You made the PS1 Classics on Vita an E3 announcement? Well no crap. We have already known and have been waiting for it to come. The only way that that would have been E3-worthy is if you said that it will be available tomorrow with an update. How about some real Vita announcements? Do you want it to continue to not sell or something? I want to support this portable so bad, but you are giving me less and less reasons to do so.

Overall I was pretty let down.

PHISHMANIAC said:

June 4th, 8:16 pm

well i got LA Noire at the discount and it wont install properly downloaded it 3 times and each time it said corrupted data so sony says they are giving me a refund

ecazbaz said:

June 4th, 8:16 pm

don’t tell everyone your secret then PHISHMANIAC… joke

BLUExEYED-SLICKT said:

June 4th, 8:17 pm

Oh ok I’ll check it here in a minute. Across from my bipolar like rants in these blogs half the time expressing my thoughts of rage of what sony does to us like the infamous ordeal that just happen to me and others I’m a nice guy and love ps3 gaming. Add me on my main account SLICK _ T if ya guys want. The slick underscore T is all together. I had to space it apart cause if I put my psn name right on here the comment never will post for some reason. Anyways aside from my rage rants ps3 is the best gaming console out there still and I have stuck by it since 2007 to now and will stay with sony but man can they piss me off a lot though lol.

TerraAshura said:

June 4th, 8:18 pm

@217 They said PS1 classics are coming to the Vita over the summer. Really looking forward to that alright, along with the cross-platform controller and PS All-Stars.

gearhead32 said:

June 4th, 8:19 pm

@210 call Sony and see if you can get a refund it’s worth a try

Crazymanwalking1 said:

June 4th, 8:21 pm

Amazing Press Conference Sony, It gave me the shivers. So excited for all these games this is going to another great year for Playstation. LONG LIVE PLAY

NDubbaYa said:

June 4th, 8:21 pm

Maybe I can get a refund on my Vita too

loveordie04 said:

June 4th, 8:22 pm

How do you not show COD Vita at E3, I am highly worried for the Vita’s future. Just give me Soul Sacrifice and let me trade this damn thing for a WII U

dilbig5 said:

June 4th, 8:23 pm

Sony, you definitely stole the show. Everything was extremely great looking and fun. So many new things and better things to come. Super surprised by the PS Plus this month.

gearhead32 said:

June 4th, 8:23 pm

@223 I enjoyed the conference as well GOW and Last of Us gameplay rocked the place

PHISHMANIAC said:

June 4th, 8:24 pm

Im glad i didnt buy a vita yet. maybe by the time AC3 comes out vita will be worth buying but for now i will defintley pass!!!

ecazbaz said:

June 4th, 8:24 pm

@225 I think the call of duty title was more of a tiny annoucement saying we are making it but not starting yet

gearhead32 said:

June 4th, 8:25 pm

rememeber people there is still Comic Con and TGS more to come I am sure

BLUExEYED-SLICKT said:

June 4th, 8:27 pm

@ NDubbaYa….. Ouch real mad I take it? I’ve had two vita’s as well but the first vita I had was perfect and I should’ve kept it but I was mad on march 1st that it had hardly any features and returned it. I then bought another vita wifi model and a 8 gig card last month and was loving it actually until my wife and I noticed the annoying scan lines its hard to explain but they were there and were annoying so I go mad and sad at the same time and my wife talked me into returning it and getting my money back and then I bought 100 dollars worth of psn cards and bought a lot of psn stuff with that infamous 2 as part of that spending and now I wish I had kept my first vita the NONE scan lines vita lol. If your vita’s screen is ok then keep it man don’t return it. It seems rare to find one with good screens man you’ll regret returning it man believe me.

PHISHMANIAC said:

June 4th, 8:28 pm

Ya here that Sony? you have until october to get your act together with vita or i will be finished with thinking about buying one.

ryujiangming said:

June 4th, 8:28 pm

i am really disappointed.
no hightlight for ps3, and no exclusive for vita.
vita is dead.

loveordie04 said:

June 4th, 8:29 pm

COD Vita is set to release this fall, so it is way passed the announcement phase

Squiggle55 said:

June 4th, 8:31 pm

“With new titles like Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation, Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, in addition to a deep lineup of more than 60 titles that will be available before the end of the year”

why in the world didn’t we get to see some of these “60 upcoming Vita games”.

BLUExEYED-SLICKT said:

June 4th, 8:33 pm

I think they may talk way more about stuff tomorrow I HOPE lol.

TerraAshura said:

June 4th, 8:34 pm

@233 Are you high or something? There were multiple PS3 highlights and some notable Vita exclusives as well. Beyond and The Last of Us look great and really interesting.

goth_darkness said:

June 4th, 8:35 pm

This was amazing! i cannot wait for the PS+ drop tomorow. The upcoming games are all great and look awesome. Sony, nice call on Wonderbook, great way to get more people to use the move. Didnt care for the Vita info as im not interested in owning one. But… all else looks amazing! keep up the good work.

TerraAshura said:

June 4th, 8:35 pm

Also, don’t forget people, this was just day one of E3. Most of these games are getting individual presentations later in the week.

enjionPS said:

June 4th, 8:36 pm

Yeah, it was totally worth wasting minutes of your conference with Wonder-Books and Ubisoft demos. Thank God for Last of Us and Ellen Page the Video Game, because you were close to MS territory with this one Sony.

Moofboy said:

June 4th, 8:37 pm

Loving the ps+ announcement… But I am a little concerned that other “ultimate sale” games are going to also end up free. I bought Mafia 2 today, but held off on Infamous 2 (almost clicked confirm…) because the complete edition is the game and avatars, no real dlc that is listed. I am hoping that those of you who bought it do get a refund though. I do agree with what 213 said, although it really isn’t very consoling. Can’t wait to read the playstation update forums tomorrow!

ecazbaz said:

June 4th, 8:37 pm

thank you Squiggl 55… you just named the 3 titles coming to the vita (even though one is not exclusive) plus their anoucements of the 60 titles
it also makes me remember the at least 200 titles coming to psn, many of which will most likely be for the vita
the vita is no where near a bad handheld, just the games were released at once which the side-hosts kept saying
this is “vita sucks” controversy is almost as annoying at which console s better… i know the ps3 is best and i know the vita is good

XINTSUAI-BR said:

June 4th, 8:38 pm

Only this anounces for VITA? No price Cut?

Sony making the Life easy for 3DS.

gearhead32 said:

June 4th, 8:42 pm

@233 you must have watched the show with your eyes covered there was plenty of highights

gearhead32 said:

June 4th, 8:43 pm

*highlights rather stupid typo :P

ryujiangming said:

June 4th, 8:48 pm

@237
i will pay 4 Beyond and The last of us.
but i do not want to pay a dime for such vita games

PAGE 1 3 4 5 6