PS4 - Destiny

Watch PlayStation’s E3 Press Conference Live Right Here

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Jun 04, 2012 // Sr. Social Media Manager

UPDATE: Watch the archived E3 2012 PlayStation Press Conference and our live game demos here.

This is it: the 2012 PlayStation E3 Press Conference! News, trailers, reveals, and live demos are coming your way, and you can watch it any way you want: On the web, through Facebook, on the PS3 XMB (Look in the What’s New section), anywhere you take your PS Vita via the free Nico Nico app, or RIGHT HERE:

(If you just see a white space above this sentence, please refresh the page to load the video player.)

Festivities start at 5.30pm Pacific/8.30pm Eastern/1.30am London/9.30am Tokyo. We’ll lead off with a live pre-show featuring new, exclusive gameplay demos, interviews, and previews of the press conference. We’ll wrap up with a sneak peek of the PlayStation E3 booth, which you won’t want to miss.

The press conference is just the beginning of the packed live E3 programming! SPOILER! We’re loading the schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with over 30 live gameplay demos for PS3 and PS Vita, featuring brand new and unannounced titles from Sony Computer Entertainment’s vast Worldwide Studios team, as well as publishing partners such as Ubisoft, Square Enix, Capcom, NamcoBandai, and Atlus. We’ll drop in Tuesday’s schedule after the show.

OK, I’ll shut up now. Watch and enjoy!

PAGE 1 4 5 6

+ ZERO_169 on June 4th, 2012 at 8:52 pm said:

I bought Just Cause 2 recently with the ultimate edition sale going on and now i see that it will be one of the free titles they are giving away…….. Low blow Sony, low blow

However I’m not too mad, just a little dissapointed that I could have saved $15 if I had known this would happen in a couple days. However I am excited to get LBP 2 for free so I guess that makes up for it.

+ PainOfSarrow on June 4th, 2012 at 8:53 pm said:

hey want to get in to E3? It is only 100 bucks. <==== i HURDDD that to. wow Sony.. anyways Beyond looks Beyondd greattt. looking forward to that. God Of war Is ALWAYSS on my Radar and day 1 Buy. AllStars looks good i want it but will wait for price drop after its release. The Last Of Us, looks amazinggggg. want that badlyyy aswell. the rest, blahhh corny n dont realy care for.

+ TerraAshura on June 4th, 2012 at 8:53 pm said:

Hey, if those games aren’t your thing, that’s cool. I’m not big on Assassin’s Creed or Call of Duty, but they’re big name titles no matter how you slice it, so you can’t just say there were no notable Vita announcements game-wise.

+ MorfiTM on June 4th, 2012 at 8:53 pm said:

Sorry to say this but the presentation sucked donkey ass. The line-up for PS3 is good, but only good. No hype there. Maybe Beyond is the leverage here. On the front of PSV it’s total disaster. We expected much more.

I have PS3 and PSV and I don’t own XBOX360 but Microsoft kicked ass!!! Now i’m thinking about buying one myself. At this moment at E3 Sony is clearly losing to Microsoft IMO.

How could You let to steal Tomb Raider and Resident Evil 6 right before your noses? It’s UNTHINKABLE!

+ aznexcav on June 4th, 2012 at 8:55 pm said:

Yeah boy….. Wonder book lol.

+ dallow on June 4th, 2012 at 8:55 pm said:

Thanks for showing all those Vita games! Way too many, I couldn’t keep up, drowing in Vita software!

+ NDubbaYa on June 4th, 2012 at 8:56 pm said:

I forgot there was an AC game for Vita. Yeah that was awesome. I’ll get that for sure. Probably going to buy everything else on PC though.

+ dilbig5 on June 4th, 2012 at 9:10 pm said:

@MorfiTM

The Microsoft conference sucked really bad. Probably their worst one.

+ dilbig5 on June 4th, 2012 at 9:11 pm said:

Not to mention Tomb Raider and Resident Evil 6 are still third party games

+ dilbig5 on June 4th, 2012 at 9:14 pm said:

And don’t forget the E3 booths. Just because it wasn’t shown at the conference doesn’t mean it wasn’t there.

+ ecazbaz on June 4th, 2012 at 9:22 pm said:

the microsoft one did sucked

and one rhetorical question/commentabout E3 events and presentations: why would you showcase games that are not exclusive to your system… PS had Assassins Creed and MS now has black ops 2… when i see events about a specific company/corporation i want to see exclusives… i don’t want to see that company with a game saying its special to them when their rival also own it

+ gearhead32 on June 4th, 2012 at 9:26 pm said:

@256 yeah very true they don’t have time to show every game for the PS3 that is what the rest of E3 and the E3 booths are all about

+ LilBru on June 4th, 2012 at 9:35 pm said:

I was disappointed despite the amazing games that Sony has to offer. I expected Sony to announce apps for the PS3 and improved software and whatever.. I guess not.. I guess because they are working on a big project.. who knows but this year’s E3 for SONY felt short and boring.. Games are amazing as usual.

+ davionwalker22 on June 4th, 2012 at 9:37 pm said:

how can i get my free psn Plus

+ avanfreak23 on June 4th, 2012 at 9:51 pm said:

Hey i want a code too f or a year of PS Plus, could you send me one ??

+ DazeOfWar on June 4th, 2012 at 9:59 pm said:

Getting all those games for PS+ is great but it sucks when I already platinum’d inFamous 2, own LBP2 on disc, and bought Just Cause 2 last week for the ultimate sale. I could have waited on JC2 cause I already owned all the DLC. Saint’s Row 2 isn’t worth playing again on PS3 since there are no trophies, Virtua Fighter I have never liked and I already own Choplifter HD. I sure hope tomorrows preview post has some stuff worth downloading for me.

+ SHINSPIKES on June 4th, 2012 at 10:06 pm said:

Man I was hoping for cloud gaming, but I guess that was just a stupid rumor.

+ gearhead32 on June 4th, 2012 at 10:09 pm said:

@263 maybe it will be announced at a later date just because it wasn’t mentioned at E3 doesn’t mean it’s totally dead

+ PHISHMANIAC on June 4th, 2012 at 10:13 pm said:

i have been hoping for crossgame chat for YEARS now Sony WTF!!!!

+ Jolt1030 on June 4th, 2012 at 10:14 pm said:

So i was one of the 200 fans that got into the sony conference :D and i just rewatched the stream and jeff said that we all get 3 day passes for e3 i didnt get anything D:::: do i just show up with the sony ticket to show them that i get a pass or what D;?????

+ ZaelKain on June 4th, 2012 at 10:17 pm said:

The Conference was really good, I loved the ps3 games, seeing Assassin’s creed on the Vita was amazing, and would of been nice to see CoD running, but knowing is coming and on the holidays is nice. The Book thing kinda dragged a bit, and was unnecessary, that time could of been used to show more games, or like past years show some montages of games of whats coming. The announcements were nice, especially on the PS+ end, although it would of been nice what is to expect with PS+ and the Vita. Also on the Vita front its nice that PS1 classics got announced, we knew that was coming, but also another thing that was talked long time ago, and we still don’t see, or know when is coming is the Remote Play. Other than that, it was nice conference.

+ TerraAshura on June 4th, 2012 at 10:25 pm said:

@265 They debunked that a long time ago, stating the current hardware interface makes it completely impossible to realistically implementing cross-game chat without giving the whole hardware and software departments complete overhauls in nearly every aspect.

+ XINTSUAI-BR on June 5th, 2012 at 7:43 am said:

Sony abandoned the VITA Only one screen of Call of Duty and Assassins… Games from ps1… Pff

This is the importance of Vita for Sony?

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar

+ Jeff Rubenstein on June 5th, 2012 at 8:00 am said:

We’ve got well over 20 PS Vita titles at the booth. Look for more on the Blog all week!

+ krae_man on June 5th, 2012 at 8:12 am said:

You’re too late Jeff. Sony can’t take back the decision to give Wonderbook 20x the conference time the Vita got. All the damage control in the world is not going to stop the flack Sony is going to get for that horrible decision.

+ gandalf_gray87 on June 5th, 2012 at 8:13 am said:

Will we here more about the new vita titles?

+ Augur2011 on June 5th, 2012 at 8:59 am said:

I liked the presentation overall, but it was lacking. perhaps I just had expectations too high. I just thought there wasn’t the excitement that Sony usually has. It also seemed like there would be more vita consideration, or at least it should have had more games shown for more than 30 seconds. I hope PS brings
But what was with the ending? Jack’s audio cut out, and it was back, but then Jack ended the presentation. it seemed abrupt, or at least very early. Why did the presentation last less than 1.5 hours? Most major E3 conferences last at least that. I think the ending lacked the punch it should have had, partially from technical glitch, but also it just felt like it was being cutoff.
AND WHERE WAS BUTLER?!?? ;)

+ XBOX_FanBoy100 on June 5th, 2012 at 9:01 am said:

Anyone see the XBOX E3 Press Conference??

+ TerraAshura on June 5th, 2012 at 10:03 am said:

@277 Yes. It wasn’t anything special, except for SmartGlass

+ dacalo on June 5th, 2012 at 11:13 am said:

Sony really missed the opportunity to reassure the Vita owners. Most of the news were redundant and old news, and most these are promised at a later date. PS1 games for example, instead of announcing that the games are available now, they are coming in summer, which was mentioned last year already. Vita coverage was so pathetic and I can’t believe that JK Rowling magic book thing got more time than the Vita. Whatever happened to PSN Plus support for the Vita?

+ proud2be on June 5th, 2012 at 2:54 pm said:

where are the interviews at with gameplay going on???why do i want to see others play the great games i cant…

+ proud2be on June 5th, 2012 at 2:56 pm said:

i would like to know was sonys press conference with on floor demo testing. was it free to get in???

+ davionwalker22 on June 6th, 2012 at 5:51 pm said:

why ppls so dumb Tomb Raider and Resident Evil 6 is for ps3 two 360 got no game they showing 3th party games lol sad

+ troyd35 on June 6th, 2012 at 11:02 pm said:

crash bandicoot in playstation all stars or gtfo…

+ ShawnLoorkhoor on June 7th, 2012 at 2:39 pm said:

You guys rock no you guys rock hard i love the playstation boot at e3 can’t wait for those new games it’s going to be epic

+ ShawnLoorkhoor on June 7th, 2012 at 2:44 pm said:

hey + IPumpMyGun if you did not like the show go complain somewhere else and you don’t even have to buy the interactive book plus there’s still plenty more games besides what they showed so if you did not like it scew you

PAGE 1 4 5 6