Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Jun 05

Jun 05

Assassin’s Creed III at E3 2012: New Trailer, Exclusive PS3 Single-Player Missions

Gabriel Graziani's Avatar Posted by Community Developer, Ubisoft

It’s finally here PlayStation Assassins! Just watch, we can talk after you’ve seen it…

Assassin’s Creed III will deliver fluid gameplay and furious combat set against the incredibly evocative backdrop of the American Revolution. Our new Assassin Connor finds himself embroiled in a bloody battle between two forces, but with allegiances that run beyond the color of a soldier’s coat…

Son of a Native American mother and British father, Connor’s motivation derives from a desire to preserve his people’s freedom at any cost. Moving practically unseen, as a truly lethal assassin should, through the roiling, bloody fields of battle, Connor will alter the course of history and become the spark that ignites a revolution.

As a special bonus for our beloved PlayStation Assassins, we’ll include EXCLUSIVE unlockable content available only on the PS3. Just for choosing to play Assassin’s Creed III on the PS3 you’ll be able to download four additional single-player missions at launch!

Assassin's Creed III for PS3

We have been working for over two years to bring Connor’s struggle to life, overhauling the entire game engine and refining AnvilNext into an unprecedented technological workhorse, capable of breathing life into hundreds of artificially intelligent characters simultaneously.

It’s beyond anything I’ve seen from this team in the four years I’ve had the privilege of working with them.
And we are not finished yet!

Ignite the revolution!

Add Your Own

MARLLOW-X said:

June 5th, 7:19 am

Will there we a discount if you buy both AC3 and AC3 Liberation?

MARLLOW-X said:

June 5th, 7:22 am

be not we

Mobius2525 said:

June 5th, 7:39 am

day one for me

WFMMK said:

June 5th, 7:40 am

Day one, I’d love to pick this up an Liberation as well but I can’t if they’re sold separate. Please make a bundle Ubisoft.

reconAssassin92 said:

June 5th, 7:56 am

will those missions be a ps3 exclusive forever? or are they just timed

Shadow-Man_4 said:

June 5th, 8:53 am

Looks absolutely amazing!

Carl-G said:

June 5th, 9:38 am

Thanks for showing PlayStation fans some love:D Other game companies seem not to give a dam about us PlayStation fans(& we were the ones who made their games big on PS1+PS2 i.e RE games, TR games, GTA games etc etc) :-/

MP_is_for_Chumps said:

June 5th, 9:53 am

tbh i would prefer if you (and other multiformat developers) simply developed the game primarily on the PS3 – and then ported it to other systems to ensure the most is made of PS3’s superior hardware, Like Portal 2, FF XIII or La Norie for instance.

However, this is a nice bonus provided these missions prove substantial.

lostinplainsight said:

June 5th, 9:55 am

Ac3 looks godlike already got it preorderd. I just hope the story doesn’t go all team America on me.

larafan1970 said:

June 5th, 10:57 am

I’m playing catch up with Assassins Creed 2 Brotherhood and Revelations. Hope the Glyph puzzles and feather collecting makes a come back as well as treasure hunting!

Love the concept of being an assassin against the backdrop of the War for Independence. Especially the connection between Ezio’s world and his, and how he become part of the brotherhood (can you tell I’ve played it a lot)?

narion_k said:

June 5th, 11:15 am

I’m sorry to say, but this is not the new trailer from E3. This trailer was already revealed on May 10 and posted here on the PlayStation Blog! http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/05/10/meet-assassins-creed-iiis-connor-in-this-first-gameplay-trailer/

TallCrowe said:

June 5th, 11:22 am

I’m already in line for this game to come out.

RTEK3000 said:

June 5th, 11:23 am

I just preordered it

D-Squad3 said:

June 5th, 11:32 am

Sweet! Exclusives!

AizawaYuuichi said:

June 5th, 1:22 pm

I’ve already got my copy completely paid for! Just waiting for a Collector’s Edition to be announced for the US so I can switch my reserve over and put the extra $ on it. Will be pre-ordering Liberations next time I make it to a game store once they have it in the system! This October is going to be awesome! The only part that sucks is having to decide which game to play first?

lisatsunami said:

June 5th, 2:00 pm

I’ve played every AC game except the PSP one which I bought last week for my Vita. It transfers over just fine. I love this IP. As you know, your American fans are extra excited for AC 3 & when I learned about Liberation, with a first ever female Assassin, last night, well, let’s just say I’m trying to talk myself into needing to add the white Vita. My launch Vita is perfect, of course, but that Liberation bundle is so very tempting.

DaNTi3L said:

June 5th, 2:41 pm

thank you ubisoft for the exclusives i will be picking this up for my ps3 and will be buying the vita version aswell

Elvick_ said:

June 5th, 11:03 pm

@8: lol, FFXIII was made as an exclusive then they gimped it to work on 360 hardware limitations (which includes DVDs). So that’s a bad example.

darkspectre said:

June 6th, 2:14 am

I really appreciate the 4 PlayStation exclusive missions at launch. It’s great to see something special for PS3 gamers, especially since Microsoft has gotten a lot of exclusivity from Tomb Raider, Call of Duty, and Resident Evil 6.

acepsycho said:

June 6th, 8:30 am

what about the join or die edition. of the game

xprdc said:

June 7th, 7:46 pm

Ahhh, incredibly excited for this to be released!

bloodfeather04 said:

June 10th, 1:56 pm

Awesome. Thanks Sony for showing Playstation lovers some love :D It’s always great to see small little bonuses like this to show the fans you care about them!

hurrdedurr said:

June 10th, 3:26 pm

please bundle the ps3 and the vita version for $79 like they did with mlb

EzioViknesh1008 said:

June 11th, 4:48 pm

Thank You Sony!!!!!!! But does anyone have any idea about the price????