LittleBigPlanet 3

PlayStation Plus E3 2012 – June Update: Your Instant Game Collection Is Here

Morgan Haro's Avatar + Posted by Morgan Haro on Jun 05, 2012 // Community Manager, PlayStation Digital Platforms

Starting with today’s PlayStation Store update, PlayStation Plus will deliver an instant game collection to all members!

blogheader_infamous2_150_060512

Starting with 12 blockbuster titles worth over $260 – including inFAMOUS 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Saints Row 2, Just Cause 2, and Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine – PlayStation Plus members will now have a library of games to play in addition to exclusive features like online game saves, automatic updates, priority access to betas, and the best discounts on games, DLC, and other content on the PlayStation Store – all for less than $5 a month. New games will be introduced all the time, so you’ll never run out of awesome titles to play!

blogheader_lbp2_150_060512

Purchase PlayStation Plus in the PlayStation Store on your PS3, or purchase online and get a redeemable voucher code instantly. Click HERE to join PlayStation Plus today!

Below is the full list of games that will be available free to all PlayStation Plus members beginning today. Let us know your thoughts on the PlayStation Plus powered instant game collection in the comments below as we’ll be continuing to listen to your thoughts on the best value in gaming! As always, it’s only going to get better.

blogplus_060512 copy

Don’t have PlayStation Plus? Click here to purchase your membership today!

Free Games: Virtua Fighter 5 – June 5th
inFAMOUS 2 – June 5th
Little Big Planet 2 – June 5th
Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One – June 5th
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine – June 5th
Just Cause 2 – June 5th
Saints Row 2 – June 5th
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light – June 5th
Hard Corp: Uprising – June 5th
Choplifter HD – June 5th
Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone – June 5th
Sideway NY – June 5th

PAGE 1 12 13 14

+ Hawkeyejojon on June 19th, 2012 at 7:51 pm said:

I love ps+ and its instant game collection and i would love it tons more if Sony could add these features to PS+
1) Cross Game/Party Chat
2) Cloud Saving increased to 300MB
3) Rent/Free PSP Games(Not vita. The PSP 3000)
4) A Rewards Program
5) Buy a ps3 game and get the vita version of it for free(like the Sony Survey)
6) Downloads go faster
7) Choose either Battlefield Premium or call of duty Elite(not both)
8) Get music unlimited
9) 1 Movie rent for a week(as one expires the next movie will come in)
I think they will really increase the sales for PS+. Numbers 1,3,5,6 will appeal to the masses more than anything. Numbers 2,4,7,8 and 9 will help slightly. If anything, especially add these numbers 1,3,6 are the #1 features that should be added, they are the top 3 that people want to see in ps+.

+ MikaelShah on June 20th, 2012 at 2:42 pm said:

I’m sorry I am very new to this (1 day old exactly)… I tried to make sense by reading some of the posts but I just couldn’t.

So I got a 3 month membership and downloaded Saints Row 2. Now would I be able to play this game after my membership expires in 3 months and I opt not to renew? If I have to stay a member to play, how would Sony know since I have already downloaded this game… after 3 months?

+ salvatoreqqq on June 21st, 2012 at 6:27 am said:

Ok.. I’m a sort of a noob yet… but I just want to know if those games will be usable even when the PS+ ends..

+ zolan808 on June 21st, 2012 at 2:46 pm said:

and to think…i was not gonna renew my plus because the games were getting a bit stale. i saw what you had new to offer…i renewed. now i fell i’m getting my moneys worth..and then some. thanks!

+ crawfishpoboy on June 21st, 2012 at 11:58 pm said:

nope. as soon as you cancel you loose all access to the games. but they’ll still be available if you ever renew again later.

+ Raculucho on June 23rd, 2012 at 11:09 pm said:

@ Haro

I’ve subscribed to 3 months.
If I buy AC Brotherhood from PSN+ with discount when my subscription ends. I still will be able to play the game, right?

+ JackAndDaxFan on June 25th, 2012 at 6:03 pm said:

this may be a dumb question but does play station plus work for the PS VITA to?

+ bigimpactpooch on June 26th, 2012 at 9:08 am said:

Became a plus member just for this! Yea! Can’t wait for whats in store for July. Maybe Uncharted 2? Maybe Assassins Creed Revelations..maybe batman. Who knows but I’m excited!

+ Potrodomato on June 26th, 2012 at 6:49 pm said:

Where´s July psn plus preview?

+ KingFrak on June 26th, 2012 at 7:38 pm said:

for how long will these games be available on the PS Store?

+ djskater96 on June 26th, 2012 at 9:42 pm said:

When I saw that you get free games, I bought the 3 months but it doesnt tell you that you dont get to keep them after your subscription. Thats what I thought going into it, slightly dissapointed with my purchase but ohh well

+ Michzadood on June 27th, 2012 at 11:37 am said:

can you put castlevania SOtN again plase???????

+ XxSrYoNgOxX on June 27th, 2012 at 11:46 am said:

hey morgan, im new in PS+ and i wanna know if i can download Castlevania SOtN and Chronicle for free with my PS+ sub?? i know those games where free last month, but is the any chance that i can do that?? thanks.

+ Amadeus589 on June 27th, 2012 at 7:06 pm said:

@Potrodomato Next monday.

@KingFrak Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone and Hard Corps Uprising are expiring Tuesday 3, not sure about the others.

+ mdyer2 on June 28th, 2012 at 9:08 am said:

I HAVE A QUESTION!!

How long will these specific games be available with PS Plus?? I just ordered a 500gb hard drive to replace my 160 one (you guys keep giving me free games and I can’t fit them all! :p) Soo yeah, I was wondering when they will be switched out. I’d rather not DL them now because I want to wait for my new hard drive.

Thanks!

+ Amadeus589 on June 28th, 2012 at 2:17 pm said:

@mdyer2 Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown, Zombie Apocalypse Never Die Alone and Hard Corps Uprising are expiring Tuesday 3. You can just start downloading them, then cancel the download, a red bag should show up. That way you make sure you bought them and you can download them after you replace your Hard Drive.

+ Potrodomato on June 28th, 2012 at 5:31 pm said:

@Amadeus589 Thanks.

+ valk_ross on June 29th, 2012 at 7:08 am said:

I’d love to see MassEffect 2 and 3 coming for free on a ps+ update.
Or catherine, ac revelations ._.

But it has been a great update.
Now it really is a motivation to join ps+
Keep it up!

+ Matuda-maru on June 29th, 2012 at 4:52 pm said:

I’m not a PS+ subscriber yet (but I’m thinking about it now), so I wolud like to know if we’ll be warned about the rotation on the games when they arrive, some kind of warning, last call or something so we don’t lose a chance?

(Yeah, I’m afraid of losing those games ’cause I lack the money right now, heh).

+ Amadeus589 on June 29th, 2012 at 9:23 pm said:

@Matuda Inside the PlayStation Plus section on the PlayStation Store, there is a Sub-section called “Expiring Soon”. Games are put there when they only have one week left for PS+ users, so that’s kind of the warning.

+ zombierock21 on June 30th, 2012 at 1:32 am said:

I’m new in this and I just got one question about the free games. How does it work? Do I download the games if a bought the playstation plus and have them forever or just as long as Im paying for the playstation plus? (sorry for my English)

+ Matuda-maru on June 30th, 2012 at 12:21 pm said:

@Amadeus589 Thanks a lot, I’ll look into it to.

+ killfun on July 2nd, 2012 at 8:24 am said:

Hi, I think that everyone here would love to see Starhawk on the instant game collection

PAGE 1 12 13 14