PS4 - Destiny

PlayStation E3 Live Broadcast Day 2 Is On Now!

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Jun 06, 2012 // Sr. Social Media Manager

Day 2 of E3 is the longest of the lot- a full 8 hours. While that may be bad news for our feet, it’s great news for you; you’ll get to see even more games!

Yesterday we focused on exclusive titles produced by our first party group. Today, we’re welcoming our publishing partners such as Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios, Atlus, Namco Bandai, Square Enix and more to show off their wares for PS3, PS Vita, and PS Move. Enjoy!

(If you just see a white space above this sentence, please refresh the page to load the video player.)

Today’s Schedule (Pacific Time):
PLEASE NOTE: Schedule is subject to change.

Don’t fret if you miss any of these sessions live – we’ll be archiving them all on the PlayStation YouTube page. Video games!

112 Comments   1 Reply

PAGE 1 2 3

+ BLUExEYED-SLICKT on June 7th, 2012 at 1:55 am said:

I bet all the dumb a*ses that argue with me on here daily are stupid conservative republican supporters and if I’m right it all makes sense LMAO!

+ StarFoxMania on June 7th, 2012 at 11:42 am said:

Just because you are broke or greedy, it doesn’t mean that the hardware is worth less. Vita is worth every penny

+ flerchjj on June 7th, 2012 at 12:46 pm said:

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is the only RPG I’ve heard about that I’ve been excited about on the PS3. I’m sad it’s pushed to 2013. My interest in Dragon Quest dried up when I heard you were forced to play multi-player online.

+ ERBOLASLAB on June 7th, 2012 at 12:56 pm said:

lz answer me anyone!

will I be able to play PS ONE GAMES, of course this includes BUYING THEM at PS VITA’S online store? I STILL DID NOT TRY TO PLAY A PSONE GAME, TRANSFERRING IT FROM THE PS3 TO VITA, USING USB CABLES, MAN IT SHOULD BE LIKE IT…. THEY RELEASE IT WITH OUT BEING COMPLETE,

SOUNDS LIKE MICRSOFT STUFF TO ME…… LIKE PLAYSTATION VITA STARTER, BUY THE FULL VERSION 2 YEARS FROM NOW

+ streeks1984 on June 7th, 2012 at 1:03 pm said:

I would like to see more about Ni No Kun….One of the most dissapointing aspect of E3 was the lack of RPG’s man…I need and want moooooore RPG’s

+ ERBOLASLAB on June 7th, 2012 at 1:04 pm said:

YEAH, I DODO COMPLAITN AT THE SUPPORT NA, SAYING THAT NINTENDO HAS MORE STUFF AN BLA BLA BLA, BUT SEEMS THE ONLY YHING THEY INDERSTOOD WAS

MAKE MOVE GAMES…. MAKE MOVE GAMES ( LIKA ZOMBIE TALKING)

WHILE WHAT WE WANT IS

compatibility, with older models, flexibility and NUMBER OF GAMES> VITA WOULD BE WELCOME FOR EVERYONE>>>

BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW CAN SONY BE SO DUMB< BLIND< TO IGNORE SUCH A DESIRE OF THE PUBLIC

see nintendo sells, gameboy color gMES AT e-shop… WHY CAN'T I PLAY MY FINAL FANTASY 9 WHILE ON THE BUS, DO I HAVE TO CARRY
1PSP + AND 1 VITA, ???

WE MUST SEE RESULTS… OR YOU WILL LOSE AGAIN… LIKE THAT TIME WHEN YOU DID NOT HEAR US…..

+ luvtoseek on June 7th, 2012 at 1:32 pm said:

@97, control your Caps Lock. PS1 support will arrive this summer.

+ The_Priestess on June 7th, 2012 at 5:46 pm said:

Excited for Ni No Kuni.

+ ERBOLASLAB on June 7th, 2012 at 6:23 pm said:

@+ luvtoseek on
and where is the post about this, i can not find
not here

AND THERE IS A PROBLEM with my caps lock man! what, you think i was yelling?lolololol No NO, it just is not well i’m gonna buy anew one tomorrow^^it is raining here man… can leave home so soon

sorry everyone… i never think about this, but youre used to YELL like this… i am not^^

kissES

+ ERBOLASLAB on June 7th, 2012 at 9:18 pm said:

hehe well at least the complaints of the mass are achieving the GOAL, sorry for i always seem to be meaning the wrong thing…. since school…. i remember i was sent to the principal s room for saying the wrong thing…… man i hate myself…

+ mcbuttz78 on June 7th, 2012 at 9:53 pm said:

At folk comparing sony psn service to xbox live is like comparing a apple to a orange.. Psn is vastly better than xbox live..

Dnt give me cross game chat argument becuase you can play hustle kings pool in video chat something you cannt do on xbox becuase it not there haha. In some games you can video chat play on ps3 games. xbox cannot.. But lets not compare apple to oranges :).. I challenge anyone to this debate my knoweledge is vast of psn, Hey hold the triagle button and tap the x if nothing happen then your controller is working correctly x box troll, i got you agn hahaha

Now that I got your blood boiling. just know sony has won 3 e3 in a row… and only show 4-5 1st party games the rest wher epsn games hahaha.. we not even trying xbox trolls.. If this was a game we already got platnuim, Its too easy

Mcbuttz78
vp-psn legionaire group

+ LastSnowFall12 on June 9th, 2012 at 12:06 am said:

Omg yes mcbuttz78 amazing yep xbox would love to win something but thay are to busy milking there games and taking peoples money hahaha.

PAGE 1 2 3