Spider-Man PS4

Jun 07

Jun 07

PlayStation E3 Live Broadcast Day 3 – Watch Now!

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar Posted by Sr. Social Media Manager

Where does the time go? We’re already into the third and final day of E3 2012. We’re out to make the sprint to the finish a strong one one, with appearances from Capcom, Square Enix, Warner Brothers, THQ, and more.

We’ll also be podcasting from the booth, launching episode #28 live, with a host of guests from the media and developer side dropping by. It all starts at 930a Pacific/1230p Eastern; full schedule below. Please to enjoy!

(If you just see a white space above this sentence, please refresh the page to load the video player.)

Today’s Schedule (Pacific Time):
PLEASE NOTE: Schedule is subject to change.

• Meredith Molinari with Scott Rohde – 9:30am – 10:00pm
  • Assassin’s Creed 3 10:00am – 10:30am
  • Darksiders 2 10:30am – 11:00am
  • LEGO The Lord of the Rings 11:00am – 11:30am
  • PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Cosplay, pt 2 11:30am – 12:00pm
  • Lost Planet 3 12:00pm – 12:30pm
  • Guacamelee 12:30pm – 1:00pm
  • PS VITA Challenge, PT 2 12:45:00
  • PlayStation Blogcast “Live” 1:00pm -2:30pm
  • Assassin’s Creed III Liberation 2:30pm – 3:00pm
  • Sleeping Dogs 3:00pm – 3:30pm
  • PS VITA Challenge Finale 3:30pm – 4:00pm
  • Transformers: Fall of Cybertron 4:00pm – 4:30pm
  • PULSE LIVE Day 3 Highlight 4:30pm – 5:00pm

Don’t fret if you miss any of these sessions live – we’ll be archiving them all on the PlayStation YouTube page. Video games!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

vinrac said:

June 7th, 9:28 am

finally assassins creed liberation

JorgeYoshi said:

June 7th, 9:32 am

¡Hi!

I was wondering. Can we play the PSN games in the Vita? Like awesomenauts, Trine 2 and that sort of games. I found out about the PSone classics coming for the Vita, and that’s good. But i’d like to play the PSN game with it too. If that’s the case, then i’m getting my Vita ASAP!! Thanks for your time and awesome service!

bmart008 said:

June 7th, 9:33 am

Please tell us about PSoneclassics on the Vita, Joystiq said that when the firmware launches only a few PSoneclassics will be available, but IGN said that every PSoneclassic will be playable (on Vita) when the firmware goes up. One would assume the latter, especially with it just being an emulator.

Please clear that up for us! I want to play Metal gear Solid and Xenogears etc. etc. on my Vita, and don’t want to wait until it’s “gotten around to”.

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar

Jeff Rubenstein said:

June 7th, 9:46 am

We’ll have full details when the firmware is imminent.

Shadelon said:

June 7th, 9:36 am

You have a typo in that schedule there. It’s not Transformers: Battle for Cybertron, it’s Transformers FALL OF CYBERTRON.

camiwaits_us said:

June 7th, 9:37 am

I want to find out wether Forsaken Souls is Souls Sacrifice or something else.

Tchanku said:

June 7th, 9:39 am

I would like more info on the how cross-control (I may have the name wrong) will work on LBP2 and vita…also More Playstation All-Stars Battle-Royale info with regards to cross play and purchase options, will we need to buy it twice?

But if not, I still look forward to another day of sneaking views of your stream in my office here at work. :o)

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar

Jeff Rubenstein said:

June 7th, 9:44 am

We’re going to do a whole post on that cross control post-E3. It’s very cool.

Tchanku said:

June 7th, 9:48 am

Thanks much Jeff!

oycomics said:

June 7th, 9:49 am

Ooooo, Guacamelee at 12:30 . . . been wanting to here more about that one. I’ve only seen the teaser trailer, but it looks really fun.

coolasj19 said:

June 7th, 9:49 am

Loving the curly hair Meredith!
Thanks for being responsive and the great coverage this E3. Also, was there any Gravity Rush over the last 2 days that I missed?

XxMrErmacXx said:

June 7th, 9:52 am

I really hope SkyDiddy and Jtight win the PS Vita challenge!!!!! They were awesome!

ayeballkid said:

June 7th, 9:56 am

Jeff thanks so much for looking at the forum and responding, this kind of customer service restores faith in humanity! Was wondering what the PS Challenge is? Also, and more importantly, when will we be seeing any kind of remote play support, this was a big advertising point and definitely the main reason I picked up my Vita. Seeing Killzone run on the Vita last year only kicked things up, so to reiterate, when will we see the remote play support?

luvtoseek said:

June 7th, 10:00 am

@2, some PSN titles are released w/ a Vita counterpart. Hustle Kings, Motorstorm RC, Pinball Arcade, Battle Chess, are a few examples. The games you listed are not supported for the Vita. However, there are many games in production that have PSN/Vita support like Retro City & Zen’s Pinball.

FearMonkey said:

June 7th, 10:02 am

Congrats on the last day. :)

However, would like to know if I missed the demo for Dishonored or did you not have time in your schedule for it. I was really looking forward to seeing more on that game. :(

DaNTi3L said:

June 7th, 10:02 am

looking forward to ac3 liberation

ItaChu said:

June 7th, 10:06 am

of the E3 videos that are gonna be put on the PS Store today …..can we please get a Resident Evil 6 video on there….. there are none and I want to see some in HD

BLUExEYED-SLICKT said:

June 7th, 10:17 am

The E3 across the board on all systems have just sucked in general. Why set up a get together on games that aren’t even done yet. I mean how about having E3 about the games that are DONE already. It never makes any since.The new God of war won’t be done till March of 2013 I mean come on why even bring it up then cause we all know how you are infamous at delaying games 24/7 so that march might be after E3 2013 for crying out loud. This whole having E3 for games not even close to on the radar has always been very stupid. Have a E3 for once about what hardware and bundles and games you have going out for sale right after E3 is over not months and months down the road.

ayeballkid said:

June 7th, 10:19 am

Remote play support update soon?

luvtoseek said:

June 7th, 10:26 am

@16, it’s a show about gaming & what’s to come. It creates brand awareness (which heavily influences retail/consumer buying habits even before any particular product ships) or hype for the curious gamer. Like CES, the Mobile shows in Europe, you don’t see their purpose?

It sounds like you want to go to an arcade where games are not demos & are ready to play.

FearMonkey said:

June 7th, 10:32 am

“…and that’s all that really matters.”

Nice job, Jeff. :D

oycomics said:

June 7th, 10:36 am

Heh, that awkward moment when the devs almost mention “the box that shall not be named”. XD

BLUExEYED-SLICKT said:

June 7th, 10:36 am

Oh cry me a river Sony. You are having my comments modded now. Wow what cry babies over my truth statements. I guess I have to kiss your over hyping butt to comment here huh Sony?

bushisprez said:

June 7th, 10:41 am

Jeff can you ask the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron rep if a collector’s edition of the game is being released?

S-L-I-C-K-T said:

June 7th, 10:49 am

What the heck are you guys doing at Sony in general? PS1 classic’s and all the psp games, youtube app on vita all should’ve been available day one but nope you had to release the vita almost a total 6 months ago counting Japan and this stuff still isn’t ready and even after E3 its still not ready as well? The new console will release before it’s ready so I mean I do get sick and tired of having to complain on here weekly. Get those features DONE before you hype what it does and can do before you launch a handheld or system cause at the moment you were false advertising with the vita Commercial. People get sued over false advertising. You guys have got to get your act together and stop the lies about what your devices do and then release them with no said features ready as advertised, then we hear a coming soon very soon and we sit here almost half a year later still hearing soon. Get it together already and stop the over hype lies. Give me a reason not to complain.

S-L-I-C-K-T said:

June 7th, 10:49 am

Stop modding my truth statement I keep trying to post its pissing me off. You don’t want me pissed in this blog lol.

S-L-I-C-K-T said:

June 7th, 10:52 am

All my short messages go through but my truth detailed one always says under moderation I mean I can make a youtube video on my channel to get my comment out there so stopping it from being posted on here is not saving you from having my view expressed. I mean come on Sony I have a right to express my statement on here cause its TRUE but of course just like the government we can’t express truth that calls ya out cause then we are silenced. Its not like my rants hurt your sells anyway you already do that to yourself over hyping stuff and not delivering 90% of the time.

Onvertic said:

June 7th, 10:56 am

Can’t wait to see Assassin’s Creed III Liberation!

A question for you Jeff, will we also get those 3 free vita apps that where announced for Europe a couple of days ago (Travel Bug, Ecolibrium and Imaginstruments)?

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar

Jeff Rubenstein said:

June 7th, 11:45 am

I honestly don’t know. I try to make sure we get announcements of anything coming to Vita (or PS3 for that matter) at least a few days before it happens. I’ll regroup after E3 when I’m back in the office, and we’ll push a ton of Vita content.

mauaus said:

June 7th, 10:57 am

Happy Birthday Jeff!! Haha i overheard from the stream :p

massimodo said:

June 7th, 10:57 am

+ S-L-I-C-K-T on June 7th, 2012 at 10:52 am said:

Yeah, like anybody’s watching your youtube channel. LOL.

vinrac said:

June 7th, 10:58 am

Happy birthday jeff

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar

Jeff Rubenstein said:

June 7th, 11:41 am

thanks! How do you know this, btw?

diggFURIOUS said:

June 7th, 11:02 am

is there any pricing on the ac3 vita bundle yet?

Ryler said:

June 7th, 11:02 am

Happy Birthday Jeff Rubenstein!

massimodo said:

June 7th, 11:04 am

Hey, Jeff, you guys should’ve done a segment on the LBP2 Vita Cross Play dlc pack. I read a very interesting write up on this and it sounds like it would’ve made a hell of a lot better on stage demo than the sleep inducing Wonderbore presentation sony did.

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar

Jeff Rubenstein said:

June 7th, 11:46 am

Because of the way our stage is set up, we couldn’t do it (the PS3s are in the back room, etc). We’ll do a video on it for sure.

mauaus said:

June 7th, 11:04 am

Whoever said happy birthday Jeff get a free game :p haha

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar

Jeff Rubenstein said:

June 7th, 11:46 am

Treasures of Montezuma Blitz. You can give me the credit.

SCoopat said:

June 7th, 11:12 am

can’t wait to see that YouTube app demo for PS3…..

or the HBO GO app for PS3….

or maybe the Spotify app for PS3….

TwinDad said:

June 7th, 11:19 am

@SLICKT

Conversation and even criticism is welcome by Sony. But there, on the right where you post, says “open to everyone, but don’t be a jerk”.

I agree with you about showing off future titles, but others have spoken. One year Microsoft focused on games coming out between E3 and Christmas, I loved it, also when Sony did it too. That year Sony showed more future titles than current titles. The blog and forum crowd proclaimed Sony the victors because of all the cool games coming to the platform and ridiculed MS for focusing on what they could buy now.

IT is what it is, the industry work year in advanced, after all it takes 2-3 at least to create a game. I can’t blame them for wanting to show off what they spent the last 2 year creating and generating some hype. But I also admit that while I have seen all the hype for Last of US, by the time it rolls around I’ll be tired of the footage of the game and just want to move on. For me long term hype works against a purchase.

All the conferences were dull. Sony spent 5 minutes or less on the Vita. It’s a new platform, you think it would have been 50% of the conference.

matni99 said:

June 7th, 11:43 am

I can not see anything above

mauaus said:

June 7th, 11:47 am

I heard a girl say “Happy Birthday Jeff Rubenstein” between segments :p

Onvertic said:

June 7th, 11:51 am

Thanks for answering Jeff, and Happy Birthday! :)

GGCAN said:

June 7th, 12:00 pm

Another Gemini.

Happy Birthday Jeff !

My birthday is tomorrow…June 8th.

Christian399 said:

June 7th, 12:11 pm

Happy b-day Jeff!

For your present, I have a question! :)

Jeff, if you see anyone from Square Enix lazing about, could you please ask them about Lord of Apocalypse for the Vita? I thought that game was coming West, but I could be wrong. Vita can’t have enough RPGs, far as I’m concerned.

Oh, and for those chess fans out there Pure Chess is awesome. Strange, but its my favourite Vita game thus far.

ururler said:

June 7th, 12:21 pm

Next year I would like to see demos of everything, you missed some of the biggest titles like Borderlands 2, Crysis 3 & Dead Space 3 (just to name a few)

ayeballkid said:

June 7th, 12:24 pm

Hey Jeff, Happy B-day! Any idea when we will see actual remote play support as was advertised for launch? This was a big sell for most people that’s resulted in a lot of jail breaking.

lisatsunami said:

June 7th, 12:26 pm

Hey, Jeff, refreshing the screen does squat if you’re trying to watch on an iPADD using AT&T 3G. For 3 years now, I’ve never been able to watch your Ustream feed. It only works if I go home & use wi-fi but if I were home, I’d watch on my PS3.

Happy Birthday. Please tell Christina her dresses yesterday & Monday were so cute. Especially the purple one on Monday when you were also wearing a purple shirt. I won’t comment on what I thought about Rey’s old jacket.

ururler said:

June 7th, 12:27 pm

Most of all I’m just disappointed you left out dishonored, it was one of the games I was looking forward to the most from E3. .. (Sorry for the double post)

jawara said:

June 7th, 12:38 pm

Yes sir another gemini… Happy birthday jeff! My birthday is june 19th. I’m a gemini too lol i need more vita content sony!!!

matni99 said:

June 7th, 12:43 pm

I refresh over 10 time but I can not see anything above

lisatsunami said:

June 7th, 12:57 pm

@45matni, I’ve been refreshing for 3 years, to no avail. What input device are you using, & is it over 3G or wi fi?

supermoc10 said:

June 7th, 12:59 pm

Hey Jeff, I hope you read this comment. Guess what?!
It’s my birthday too! And the fun doesn’t stop there because it’s also my father’s birthday!
It’s great to be born on the same day as an awesome guy like you Jeff.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!

massimodo said:

June 7th, 1:18 pm

+ Jeff Rubenstein on June 7th, 2012 at 11:46 am said:

Too late, Jeff, Joystiq beat you to it. This definitely should’ve been on stage at E3.

Carnage251 said:

June 7th, 1:41 pm

jeff i believe you have just said that if you want something you should comment about it and that you will read it and so i am trusting you and i was wondering if you guys could make a stargate game againn like there used to be but have it oonly for psvita and ps3 and also you guys should make a sirius xm app for the psvita and i have one incredible video game idea that i believe would sell several million copies day one so if this is not the right place to get my idea herd would you please tell who i could tell to get my idea possibily made real since sony’s logo is MAKE. BELIEVE.

PLEASE AND THANK YOU