PS4-Infamous

Sack it to Me: Summer Games Outfits and Sackinima

Steven Isbell's Avatar + Posted by Steven Isbell on Jul 16, 2012 // LittleBigPlanet Community Coordinator

Community Spotlight – Sackinima

Let’s start the week with another community spotlight. This time, we’re tipping our collective hats to the cool guys who run the Sackinima YouTube Channel.

Sack it to Me: Sackinima

Sackinima features an impressive collection of videos including machinima and community-level videos. With special permission, they even released some amazing gameplay videos from the recent LittleBigPlanet Vita beta, which showcased some of the amazing talent seen in the beta.

These guys have been producing great videos for so long and for that reason, we will be bestowing a Rare Prize Crown to each of them. Congratulations guys! Keep up with the great videos!

Mm Picks

We have a fresh batch of Mm Picks for you to feast on this week! Sackboy is in his element with three great platforming adventures that take us across Caverns, Ruins, and an abstract Wonderland. The mini-game fans amongst us will love the Tank Wars and Cling to Life games — they’ll really put your survival skills to the test!

Sack it to Me: Sackinima

Abandoned Wonderland by OmieR

Sack it to Me: Sackinima

The Sand Ruins (Platformer) by Adam_Eates_17

The Journey Through Spectrum Caverns

The Journey Through Spectrum Caverns by tevlon1

Sack it to Me: Sackinima

Tank Wars by Hazbell

Sack it to Me: Sackinima

Cling To Life 2.0 (Survival) by Nick930930

Summer Games Fan Wallpapers

Finally, we jump straight back to our perpetually energetic community!

The folks over at LittleBigLand have really gotten into the Summer Games spirit, by producing a set of wallpapers showcasing each of the events in the LittleBigPlanet Summer Games Costume Pack.

Sack it to Me: Sackinima

These guys love to make LittleBigPlanet wallpapers, and these are just their latest artistic offering. If you love fun wallpapers, be sure to head on over to their website to see what else they have to offer!

If your Sackboy hasn’t gotten off the couch and into the Summer Games spirit, perhaps it’s time you headed to the store to check out the Summer Games Costume Pack! This pack will be able to kit your Sackboy out with everything he needs for the Summer Games!

+ Link2999 on July 16th, 2012 at 7:34 am said:

LBP Vita looks great! Very sad I didn’t get into Beta though :’(

+ Lara-Croft on July 16th, 2012 at 7:41 am said:

What is the Release date of this game?

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on July 17th, 2012 at 8:13 am said:

We’re not ready to announce a release date just yet.
    We should hopefully have some news on that soon though,

+ SPuello on July 16th, 2012 at 7:51 am said:

i 2nd #2, when is the release date?? i cant wait!! the BETA was great!

+ remanutd5 on July 16th, 2012 at 8:03 am said:

LBP vita release date please

+ Elvick_ on July 16th, 2012 at 8:07 am said:

Yeah, I hope we get a release date soon. Getting closer to my LBP2 platinum to ready myself for it.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on July 17th, 2012 at 8:14 am said:

That sounds like a great way of brushing up on your Sackboy skills before you begin his new portable adventure!

+ ID_Arti on July 16th, 2012 at 8:27 am said:

It looks Epic, too bad i didn’t have a vita back then.
I wont ask about the release date considering people
already asked, but i am curious when will those
who got into LBP Vita Karting be announced?
Hope il be one of em’.

+ beamersball on July 16th, 2012 at 10:00 am said:

@ID_Arti the LBPK beta has stated. I’m sure more invites will go out. don’t worry you are not missing much not a lot going in there right now.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on July 17th, 2012 at 8:15 am said:

We will have plenty more invites going out whilst the beta test is running! :)

+ dancinglights800 on July 16th, 2012 at 10:40 am said:

Maaaan, i didn’t get in the beta yet, really sad, but, these codes are sent by e-mail?? or, where?? PSN messages?? where, wheeeeeeeeeeere???

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on July 17th, 2012 at 8:16 am said:

If you have been lucky enough to be invited to the LittleBigPlanet Karting beta, you would have received an invitation via email to the email account that is associated with your PSN.

+ Gods-and-cats on July 16th, 2012 at 11:56 am said:

Amazon UK is listing LBP vita for a 21st of september release date

+ Elvick_ on July 16th, 2012 at 2:49 pm said:

Any date by a retailer is just an estimate/guess until otherwise announced by Sony. Not sure if SCEE announced a date, since I don’t follow Europe dates since I live in NA, but somehow I doubt it.

+ ShardYu on July 16th, 2012 at 2:49 pm said:

So exited! :D

+ zaul114 on July 16th, 2012 at 7:56 pm said:

awsomse

+ KemetMan72-_ on July 17th, 2012 at 7:15 am said:

They need to give away more for LBP2! :)

+ JQM78 on July 17th, 2012 at 1:10 pm said:

I just got my LBP Karting Beta code!!!

Thank you so much Sony! This definitely made my day and my week!

I’m off work for the next few days, so it’s time to get to work on this, downloading now!!

Everyone that’s waiting, keep checking your email that’s associated with your PSN account and good luck to everyone!!

+ ScourgeGhost on July 18th, 2012 at 2:34 pm said:

I cant wait for LBP VITA!!!. Its my most anticipated vita game. To bad I was informed about the beta when it already passed -_-

+ Lion_Amongst_Men on July 19th, 2012 at 12:27 am said:

i signed up 7 times with my email and still nothing D:!

+ theee_taco_man on July 19th, 2012 at 3:31 pm said:

Is gamestop speaking lies again about the release date being 12/31/12 or is this just their way of saying 2012 TBA.
I am very confused. I was really hoping a summer release so that I may spend the last days of summer playing lbp vita. please give us a SOLID release date, i beg of you for I no longer trust game stop and their lies, december 30th It’s preposterous i tell you, preposterous!

+ Tony23Rod on July 23rd, 2012 at 11:13 pm said:

Wish they Realesed The Incredibles Kit i wanted it…it Was my Last Level Kit.