PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

Sack it to Me: It’s Time to Launch!

Steven Isbell's Avatar + Posted by Steven Isbell on Sep 24, 2012 // LittleBigPlanet Community Coordinator

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita Launches

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita is now hitting store shelves across the globe and everyone has begun playing through Sackboy’s new adventure in Carnivalia, creating some brand new games on their moon and some have even begun to publish their own brand new portable games for the community to play!

The LittleBigPlanet PS Vita community is already filling up with loads of amazing user-created games and levels, so be sure to get online and check out just what the community has to offer.

And how exactly would you go about finding all those great levels? Well, we have just the thing for you…

LBP.me PS Vita

That’s right! LBP.me has expanded to include a separate section for all of those levels that are being published in LittleBigPlanet PS Vita!

Sack it to Me: LBP.me Vita

So now just as you can do with LittleBigPlanet 2, you can now keep up-to-date with all of your favorite creator’s new levels and queue them up for the next time that you play LittleBigPlanet PS Vita.

LittleBigPlanet 2: Mm Picks

If you have yet to get your copy of LittleBigPlanet PS Vita, we have a whole bunch of new Mm Picks on LittleBigPlanet 2 to whet your appetite.

A card game, a musically crushing survival challenge, a tilted platformer and perhaps the best Bomb Survival Challenge ever are all waiting for you to play in LittleBigPlanet 2.

Sack it to Me: Bomb Survival Reloaded

Bomb Survival Reloaded! by Holguin86

Sack it to Me: Sevens (Playing Cards)

7ならべ Sevens (Playing Cards) by tksksmz2

Sack it to Me: Robot Rock

Robot Rock by TheNotorious-187

Sack it to Me: TiltWorks

TiltWorks by deurklink1

Grab Your Spacesuit for LittleBigPlanet PS Vita Launch Celebrations on Twitter!

Coming tomorrow will be the ever-popular Launch Spacesuit to celebrate the official release of LittleBigPlanet PS Vita! This costume will only be available for one week! So make sure to head to the Store tomorrow and snap it up right away!

Sack it to Me: Spacesuit

Be sure to follow @LittleBigPlanet on Twitter and at the end of this week, we’ll tell you just how you can get involved with celebrating the launch. We may even have some of our rather fashionable LittleBigPlanet Caps to hand out at the end of the week, so stay tuned!

PAGE 1 2

+ ShadovvWolfie on September 25th, 2012 at 1:06 am said:

We should all be more patient.Go and watch some LBP guides on creating,or make some stages that loop.Whichever you try there is plenty more to try on LBP Vita.Ace all your stages and get all the multiplayer secrets with friends or make 100%stage videos.Before you know it the store will be released.Hounding PSN won’t make the store appear.If anyone wants to be like Violent23,then go play XBox.We don’t need trash here.If your gonna be like polo,lets add eachother and have some fun!
It’s a game,let’ have fun with this game like was intended rather they release the story today or not.If anyone wants to play later on,add me.I’m sure others here wouldn’t mind more LittleBig buddies. :D

+ Elvick_ on September 25th, 2012 at 1:55 am said:

@49: Just stop acting like a 3 year old with your things. Then you won’t lose it.

Honestly, the “you can lose it” argument against physical goods is ridiculous. If you prefer digital, just say so. Don’t try to validate it with stupid reasons like that.

+ nightwiger5 on September 25th, 2012 at 3:00 am said:

Uh…… Game stop told me that the release date was removed and they sold it to me 2 days ago.

+ Kamijanai on September 25th, 2012 at 5:18 am said:

Wow still not on psn… It’s 8am here ny time. Even blizzard working now u can download the expansion now an play this evening depending on ur server population.. Was hoping to get the d Download started before I have to go to work. I guess not let’s waste time after I get off work. Why even buy ur billion dollar ad card when y’all niggas never update at decent time? That’s Sony good troll you got my money

+ sabaki08 on September 25th, 2012 at 5:21 am said:

I bought my Vita day one just for this game and while waiting for it I had plenty of great titles to play! I don’t mind waiting a couple of hours before I get to play it! Keep it up!

+ luisBlackroses on September 25th, 2012 at 6:38 am said:

It’s not on psn store yet u.u

+ Mors_Ante_Infami on September 25th, 2012 at 7:48 am said:

7:46 am on the West Coast. Still no Little Big Planet on the PS Store. Sony has the sh^ttiest customer service … ever. I’ve convinced many people to go XBOX cuz of this single reason alone.

+ teh_pwnrer on September 25th, 2012 at 8:04 am said:

Ten o clock and still no digital download? Seriously sony? A legitimate reason to leave the ps vita in my drawer

+ teh_pwnrer on September 25th, 2012 at 8:05 am said:

This is not a COUPLE OF HOURS I have been waiting since midnight

+ luisBlackroses on September 25th, 2012 at 8:12 am said:

don’t worry i’m sure they make it up to us

+ ASC2175 on September 25th, 2012 at 8:55 am said:

Jebus crispy Christ ppls, have some patience. Sony WILL update, you WILL get LPB Vita, you WILL love it.

+ victorhugoborges on September 25th, 2012 at 9:00 am said:

The Gravity Rush fiasco all over again.
It seems that this is not an arbitrary decision by them. My bet is that they want users to buy boxed copies, so they try to subtly screw people that invested in expensive memory cards.

I live in Brazil, so a boxed copy will take about a week to retail here. Thats why I’ve decided to go digital only, hoping I will get games the day they are released :/

I know that this seems whining, but it is not. Sony likes to sell the image of a premium/high end company since the 80′s. But its services are inconsistent when compared to its immediate competitors (Microsoft, Apple, Nintendo).

Sony creative teams are amazing; Sony corporate/PR teams are the worst.

+ austinite04 on September 25th, 2012 at 9:32 am said:

I have had LBP for 11 days, thanks to Gamestop, SOOOOOO GLAD I didn’t wait for the digital version, besides I need something in the card slot. I need friends who are willing to HELP me, and themselves get the 2 player bubbles… I always wanna help people too so add me if you haven’t been able to get some prize bubbles.. I do have a few levels published, however, the trophy NEVER was given to me for publishing, yet i got trophies 11 days ago for other things… Can Someone from SONY explain??

+ austinite04 on September 25th, 2012 at 9:35 am said:

The above complaints is why I never bought the digital version.. besides, having it 11 days early put me over 55% complete on the trophy list… while most of my friends went digital, they were in group chat whining about how I was smart enough to buy the physical game.. Sony doesn’t have to publish games on the store early, at least they turned on the network features early..

+ austinite04 on September 25th, 2012 at 9:37 am said:

@ #54, wow dude, are you PMS’ing or what??? seriously, chill out… stupid A$$ whinos drive me nuts…

+ teh_pwnrer on September 25th, 2012 at 12:41 pm said:

Hall have fun with your gameboy cartriges ill wait for digital

+ JoblessPnk on September 25th, 2012 at 2:21 pm said:

Just an FYI, the digital version of LBP:V is now on the Vita PSN store.

I haven’t found the T-Shirt yet though… anyone else have any luck finding it?

+ macy113 on September 25th, 2012 at 2:24 pm said:

I couldn’t get the game at retail so im impatiently waiting for download D;

+ sabaki08 on September 25th, 2012 at 2:29 pm said:

FOR THE LOVE OF SWEET JESUS CHRIST! IT’S HERE!!! ES IST DA! Playing the PSABR Beta to make the pain of waiting for it to download smaller! Woot! Woot!

+ carlthewinner on September 25th, 2012 at 4:11 pm said:

So where is the Spacesuit? I just bought Little Big Planet Vita, but the Spacesuit isn’t in the store!

+ teh_pwnrer on September 25th, 2012 at 4:15 pm said:

Copying from my ps3 now! I’m so excited I’m about to poop my pants

+ carlthewinner on September 25th, 2012 at 5:24 pm said:

So I bought and installed it from the store, but there are no online options yet? What is wrong? Every Vita game I have purchased with an online pass didn’t work the first time. What a joke.

I already tried re-downloading the online pass and re-installed, but to no avail. Anyone else having troubles playing online?

+ timdog350 on September 26th, 2012 at 5:28 am said:

Can you explain why the Sony Style Store shows a ship date of 12/31/12? I preordered from there, but have not gotten my game…and Support just keeps telling me that it will ship on that ship date…

+ victorhugoborges on September 26th, 2012 at 6:42 am said:

Download it yesterday about 8:00 pm, logged in successfully on community and store. But cant find the space suit. The special vita T-Shirt is available for 4 bucks (its the one with a glowing heart, nothing really special).

I’ve bought Journey’s costume. It is totally the best costume available, cant recommend enough.

+ victorhugoborges on September 26th, 2012 at 6:50 am said:

On a side note, Im shocked in how smooth the graphics feel. No jaggies, excellent modeling and texturing, amazing blur FOVs. It looks better in Vita’s screen than in the PS3 in my opinion. It is an technical marvel, it just feels right. Congrats to the developers.

+ Cepacas on September 26th, 2012 at 8:04 am said:

Where the Spacesuit I can’t find it in the Vita’s PSN Store.

It is available just in the PS3 PSN Store?

Thanks

+ Crazy-Maisy on September 27th, 2012 at 6:09 am said:

In our household we currently have 2 PS Vita’s. On mine I found the Spacesuit Costume in-game in Store, no problem, Persieds too.

My son’s PS Vita, neither of those two costumes showed up.

I could search in the store on my Vita “Space” and there it was in results.

Search on my son’s Vita and “Space” brings no results. It wasn’t on the main store under Add-Ons for him either. Yes, other costumes, but not these two.

So since we have PS3′s I went to the store on that for his account and found the spacesuit and downloaded it. So he was then able to access it on his PS Vita via Download List in the Store.

It’s a solution, but another solution needs to be found for those people who don’t have a PS3 and also it’s ridiculous that it’s missing from some people’s PS Vita’s but not other’s.

+ peop-les on September 28th, 2012 at 11:42 pm said:

I can’t even find out how I access online levels.

PAGE 1 2