Minecraft PS4

Venture into the TOKYO JUNGLE on PSN Today

Dais Kawaguchi's Avatar + Posted by Dais Kawaguchi on Sep 25, 2012 // Associate Producer, SCEA

For those who have been patiently waiting for TOKYO JUNGLE’S western release, I’m happy to announce that it will finally be available on PSN today for $14.99! We are also releasing DLC animals, a PS3 dynamic theme and free costumes so please make sure to check them out.

I’ve got great news for PlayStation Plus members: You’ll be able to get TOKYO JUNGLE at a 20% discount for two weeks (until October 9th)! In addition, we are giving away four DLC animals for free! These animals will only be free for one week (until October 2nd), so don’t miss out!

PAGE 1 2

+ brkn_ogr on September 25th, 2012 at 12:44 pm said:

@45 Yes i did, I apologize i looked too quick when i made my post and was more interested in getting the facts out about this game I wanna see this game be popular

+ ShadyoFayx on September 25th, 2012 at 1:07 pm said:

When will the store update D: I want the game before I have to work lol

+ C_Y_P_H_E_R on September 25th, 2012 at 1:10 pm said:

Haha! You guys are too funny, you sound like the type who are going to play the pomeranian only. I know you too have bought a PSN game and then regretted it. So it isn’t far fetched. I don’t want to go to the obvious trophy comment about a $60 blu-ray game needing a platinum, though it is true. If not, then at least thirty trophies.This game only comes with 13 trophies (as most PSN only games do). There are obvious flaws with this title and it’s marketing. I’m no stranger to buying japanese only games. I imported One Piece from Japan and also own a silver 40gb ps3 from Japan. It’s really rare too. SCEJ doesn’t know how to market their games as well as their SCEA partners do. USA has the best games for a reason. I love Japan. They can do better than this.

+ ShadyoFayx on September 25th, 2012 at 1:15 pm said:

@ C_Y_P_H_E_R: If you don’t like the idea of it, then don’t get it. But you don’t need to sit here and try to convince us that it’s a bad game.

+ Pangolin414 on September 25th, 2012 at 1:25 pm said:

@C_Y_P_H_E_R – That makes sense I guess. As long as your only reason for not buying it isn’t ‘because it has animals.’ I personally couldn’t care less about trophies, I’m only interested in a solid game experience. Though I’ll admit that at least half of my interest in this game is due to its utter absurdity :) I’m really looking forward to kicking some rabbits in the face as a deer.

Now back to obsessively refreshing the ps store!

+ rottenpie on September 25th, 2012 at 1:49 pm said:

Yay, can’t wait.

+ saab01 on September 25th, 2012 at 1:58 pm said:

Disappointing how no demo is planned. I really wanted to pick this up but with no demo I cant risk it.

+ Polishin8r on September 25th, 2012 at 2:16 pm said:

TJungle is up here comes my money Sony!!!!!

+ chronicus_pr1me on September 25th, 2012 at 2:26 pm said:

I’m right here on the PSN Store but i’m on the fence about buying it because SONY MIGHT PULL A JSRFHD on US AND MAKE US PAY FOR THE GAME TWICE IF WE WANT IT ON VITA. Had to put that on blast. Will you Sony, will you?

+ C_Y_P_H_E_R on September 25th, 2012 at 2:33 pm said:

I agree with #59, it should be on the vita too and a cross buy game. Good point.

+ PainOfSarrow on September 25th, 2012 at 2:38 pm said:

C_Y_P_H_E_R

i can Care Less About Trophies. never everrr seen the big deal about Them. Yes i have got a PSN Game that i fully regreted Before and Deleted the whole thing from my HDD. i did enough research and read enough reviews to be possitive that i WILL be happy with this Purchase. Sorry but as i stated in my other Comment i will be Playing all Animals and not just one. im sure they can do better then this, there is always room for more Improvement, that goes for anything in life regardles where its comming from.

+ Pixie_Stix_88 on September 25th, 2012 at 2:57 pm said:

Store is updated! What are the free animals?

Dais Kawaguchi's Avatar

+ Dais Kawaguchi on October 1st, 2012 at 9:32 pm said:

We are giving away four animals characters to plus members for a week only.
    Download the Black Pomeranian, White Pomeranian, Silky Terrier and Fat Cat!!

+ Elvick_ on September 25th, 2012 at 3:10 pm said:

I would have loved a retail release.

+ SalMoriarty on September 25th, 2012 at 4:06 pm said:

Is the Pomeranian a show dog? Does it have papers? I’m not buying it a beer or renting it shows if it goes bowling.

+ Skiedragon81 on September 25th, 2012 at 4:25 pm said:

@elvrick, i wanna say that the retail release would have cost u 60 bucks in japan and the digital release saves all that money on box art, blue ray production, instruction manuals, shipping, things like that , so the american release only costs 15 bucks as sony was nice enought to pass the savings onto you.

Speaking of TJ does anyone have any kind f sound on this game? No sound on title screen, no sound on tutorial so far- is this supposed to be like this?

+ Skiedragon81 on September 25th, 2012 at 4:33 pm said:

never mind it seemed to work after a reload that was weird.

+ gattsocean on September 25th, 2012 at 6:01 pm said:

Anyone else get Remote Play to work? I’ve tried restarting the system and a bunch of other things, nothing worked.

+ snakeman07 on September 25th, 2012 at 7:54 pm said:

Loving this game! So glad it’s as good as I hoped, I love being able to get all stealthy as a little cat :D However, I’m bummed that I can’t unlock the alligator, and more bummed that it’s only purchasable, and even more bummed that it’s purchasable but not available to purchase…

+ FORMIK on September 25th, 2012 at 9:33 pm said:

This is one of those games I’m just glad exists. Great job, developer, at making an awesome game.

+ Elvick_ on September 25th, 2012 at 9:52 pm said:

@65 Changes nothing, I’m willing to pay more for retail.

+ Ryumoau on September 26th, 2012 at 6:22 am said:

@70 thats dumb.

this game is pretty fun so far, though i keep dieing alot. There is NO way i would have spent more than $15 on this though. The gameplay feels limited and the graphics….yuck!! $12 (for plus members) was the right price all along.

+ MMAtt702 on September 26th, 2012 at 8:45 am said:

a little late but for everyone who asked when the store updates, it always happens on tuesday between 12-5 pacific

+ ShadyoFayx on September 26th, 2012 at 12:12 pm said:

This game is awesome :) I keep on dying though, and I havn’t unlocked the cat or gazelle yet lol. BUT great choice I made in buying it.

+ PrimalRumble on September 30th, 2012 at 6:43 pm said:

This is for malicious.

This looks really really good.
I’m really liking the art style, music, character design, and overall game play. Very nice. I’d definitely pick this up if i had a vita.
Malicious rebirth’s battle system looks great. It looks more like a game you’d see from the west imo. Quick, easy to get into, and full of action. Which is a plus, again, imo. I’d like to see a multiplayer where you can play with friends, cutomize your clothing, add different accessories, that would be both online with multiplayer and offline when you’re playing the story. Or even cooler, instead of a boring lobby, there could be a town where everyone playing online could meet up. Kinda like the psn title journey. It would be cool to see it come overseas. With great marketing i’m sure it could sell easily.

Edit*
Annnd i didn’t know this title was already out for ps3 a long time ago.
It would be nice to see a revamp of the ps3 version with multiplayer, which unfortunately seems to be an after thought on most psn games made by japanese game studios.

+ shadowobsessed on October 8th, 2012 at 12:12 pm said:

Just wanted to say that I ADORE this game! Any idea when some more DLC will come out for me to buy? :)

PAGE 1 2