GTAV PS4

Exclusive Assassin’s Creed Ezio Trilogy to Launch on PS3

Gabriel Graziani's Avatar + Posted by Gabriel Graziani on Sep 26, 2012 // Community Developer, Ubisoft

Ensure that you have all of the pertinent backstory for Assassin’s Creed III by adding the Assassin’s Creed Ezio Trilogy to your collection on November 13 for $39.99. Offered exclusively to PlayStation 3 gamers, the Assassin’s Creed Ezio Trilogy includes all three of Ezio Auditore da Firenze’s legendary adventures: Assassin’s Creed II with all downloadable content, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood and Assassin’s Creed Revelations.

Exclusive Assassin’s Creed Ezio Trilogy to Launch on PS3

Meet Ezio, the dashing hero of the Italian Renaissance in Assassin’s Creed II as he embarks on a quest to avenge his fallen family members and uncover a despicable plot that threatens to plunge all of Italy into chaos! Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood picks up immediately following the events of AC2, and follows Ezio as he delves deep into the heart of corruption in Rome, and rises to a position of prominence and leadership in the Brotherhood. In Assassin’s Creed Revelations, Ezio has become an older, wiser leader of the Assassins… his path will lead him to exotic Constantinople in search of truth, but will he find it within the ancient homelands of the Assassins?

With Assassin’s Creed III primed to launch on October 30, follow up the biggest game of the season with a little background on another legendary Master Assassin: Ezio Auditore da Firenze. Where do you think Connor, our newest hero, learned all of his moves?

63 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ h2omasnah- on September 27th, 2012 at 12:49 pm said:

The first AC and all the DLC from all the games should be included. You would have a purchase from me and million others.

+ h2omasnah- on September 27th, 2012 at 12:51 pm said:

Good try though. Collections with all the games from the franchise plus all the DLC at a fair price (not overpriced) is amazing. Of course games should release with non overpriced, fair prices from the beginning but at least they became fair prices eventually, and that’s when I buy them. I don’t buy game at overpriced prices.

+ Meloss85 on September 27th, 2012 at 1:05 pm said:

Will this be available on PSN?

+ hypersk_us on September 27th, 2012 at 2:26 pm said:

One question. Do all games come in their respective discs?

I ask this because other bundles I’ve seen have only two discs and the third game is a digital download…

Thanks!

+ jada42 on September 27th, 2012 at 4:27 pm said:

@blakseed im sayin i seen sony release other trilogy’s without part 1 of games and it annoys me

+ Shinji-Ex on September 27th, 2012 at 5:18 pm said:

Kojima got it first as he reveled the set via twitter a month ago ^__^

+ iREVOLTER on September 28th, 2012 at 10:54 pm said:

So it means that just AC II has both DLCs included and the other 2 games have not. Well that’s kindda sad (((, but it’s a good opportunity to jump into Ezio’s story and the MP of both games and let’s hope Ubisoft will not close MP servers in favor for AC III .

+ ej1002 on September 29th, 2012 at 12:35 am said:

Nice, hope to have all the DLC included in the trilogy

+ nathan454257 on October 10th, 2012 at 9:35 am said:

cant wait for AC3 and to see who will be taking desman roll

+ nathan454257 on October 10th, 2012 at 9:37 am said:

AC3 will have AC2 and ACR

+ nathan454257 on October 10th, 2012 at 9:39 am said:

for the story of the apple LOL

+ Un3r-God-ind1 on October 10th, 2012 at 5:57 pm said:

I’m debating If I should get this one. I played Assassin’s Creed II never played the other two. I need to get the rest of the trophies I never got, I have 82% in trophies that I collected .

However I was thinking of getting Assassin’s Creed III.

+ guterJungeXC on October 23rd, 2012 at 7:36 am said:

FAIL

since 03/15/2012 , there is a ezio trilogy available for PC (only in germany, austria and suiss)

so, no new game and not PS exclusive

if you don’t believe me, look after it (in german it’s called “Ezio Trilogie”

PAGE 1 2