PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

God of War: Ascension Collector’s Edition and Pre-Order Details

Todd Papy's Avatar + Posted by Todd Papy on Oct 11, 2012 // Game Director, God of War: Ascension

Like God of War

God of War fans — a ton of you have already pre-ordered God of War: Ascension, and those of you that haven’t are probably waiting to see just exactly what’s included in that Mythological Heroes Pack you get for pre-ordering. Or maybe you’re stuck deciding between the standard edition or the Collector’s Edition? Either way, feast your eyes on the Collector’s Edition content below, all of which you get for $79.99.

GOWA_CE_Beauty_Shot

And if you pre-order either the Collector’s Edition or the Standard Edition today, you’ll receive the incredibly badass Mythological Heroes Multiplayer Pack below, so you can play as your favorite Greek hero in Multiplayer!

God of War: Ascension on PS3

We just wanted to share that little tidbit for you to tide you over until next week. Hopefully it helps you make your decision on God of War: Ascension, so head over to pre-order here. We’ve got something big coming on October 15th, so be sure to come back and check the PlayStation Blog Monday afternoon and see what it is.

79 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ General_Ike93 on October 11th, 2012 at 8:11 am said:

Getting this for sure!!! :D

+ AndreaB on October 11th, 2012 at 8:11 am said:

Will pre-order only when available on PSN. I am not buying anything unless digital…

+ luvtoseek on October 11th, 2012 at 8:12 am said:

That’s a very fair price!

+ Butters360 on October 11th, 2012 at 8:16 am said:

That Kratos statue! Hot DAMN!

+ Sir_Dr_JM on October 11th, 2012 at 8:18 am said:

That Kratos statue will look mighty fine next to my Drake statue. And the steelbook case will look prime next to the Uncharted one aswell!

+ T3DV0L70L1N4 on October 11th, 2012 at 8:19 am said:

Already pre-ordered!

Awesome statue, that’s what I was hoping for. I’m glad it’s not that bronze one that came with a different collection.

Is it just me, or does his left thigh look a little weird? Maybe his stance is just too wide.

+ Dying2Win on October 11th, 2012 at 8:23 am said:

Win God of War: Ascension with the Dying2Win Competition, go to: playstation.com.tr.vu

+ FUNKYbyNature on October 11th, 2012 at 8:27 am said:

I like the collector edition but i’m probably buying digital (if it comes on day one of course) or the regular version of the game. Still, can’t wait for this badass of a game to come out !!! I love God of War !!!

+ nOObSLAYER on October 11th, 2012 at 8:34 am said:

AWESOMESAUCE…………will you be posting a video of Nolan North unboxing this collector’s edition (LMAO)

+ blakseed on October 11th, 2012 at 8:37 am said:

Already pre ordered the CE like a month ago. First CE I’ve bough\t in a while.

+ Vyprstryke on October 11th, 2012 at 8:40 am said:

Kratos will look cool next to Drake and Cole! Please make a Sly Cooper one for Thieves in Time…I’d totally be on board for that!

+ shamrock816 on October 11th, 2012 at 8:46 am said:

That’s awesome!! All that collectors stuff for 10 bucks more. But is it just me, or did they change the Kratos statue? I swear it was bronze.

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on October 11th, 2012 at 9:01 am said:

NOW THIS IS NEWS!!..SUCKS THE STATUE IS NOT THE FINAL MAKE ..BUT IM SURE THEY WILL MAKE IT LOOK BETTER..IM JUST GLAD ITS IN COLOR..AND NOT BRONZE LOL. THIS GAME IS JUST A FEW MONTHS AWAY…AND ITS JUST ENOUGH TIME TO LET ME ENJOY AC3 AND PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS :)

+ Necropsychotic on October 11th, 2012 at 9:28 am said:

If only we can get 2 statues.

+ Spiroff23 on October 11th, 2012 at 9:38 am said:

I’m guessing the 15th is when you guys will announce when the multiplayer beta will start?

+ sinta0531 on October 11th, 2012 at 9:39 am said:

How big is the statue? Will you be doing MP beta? Is the artwork of the Steelbook final? I would have preferred something a bit more color.

+ Thwip on October 11th, 2012 at 9:44 am said:

Perhaps this will sound like a strange question, but do you happen to know if the included SteelBook is G1 (DVD sized) or G2 (Blu-ray sized)? As a SteelBook collector I am eager to know.

Regardless; great looking Collectors Edition!

+ snakeeyes211 on October 11th, 2012 at 9:49 am said:

I got this collectors edition paid off thank you Santa Monica :-)
God of war is awesome

+ Geo_Dude on October 11th, 2012 at 9:49 am said:

Great reason to come back to PS3!!!

+ remanutd5 on October 11th, 2012 at 9:49 am said:

I’d love to see you guys announcing that the game will come to the psvita but sadly i dont think thats gonna happen, i think the 15th is when you guys will announce the multiplayer beta.

+ Freducken on October 11th, 2012 at 9:50 am said:

How much DLC is expected to be produced? Normally I would be okay with just getting the pass but with how the Uncharted 3 DLC Pass turned out I don’t want to be unpleasantly surprised (3 map packs instead of 4, 2/3 being old maps, and more DLC outside of the pass).

Any news on the DLC for this? Just multiplayer stuff or some campaign stuff? Thanks

+ MakoSOLIDER on October 11th, 2012 at 9:55 am said:

The way season pass’ are working these days with DLC having trophies, I might just buy the collectors edition….

Will the soundtrack be available on PSN separately in case I do not?

+ Rognald on October 11th, 2012 at 9:56 am said:

Sony will own my money next year, seriously, too many good games hitting the PS3, Metal Gear Rising and Ground Zeroes, The Last of Us, Killzone remake/collection, God of War Ascension, Final Fantasy Versus XII, Rainbow Six Patriots, not sure about GTA V, but it’s probably gonna be out next year, and many more…

+ Stringer2355 on October 11th, 2012 at 10:00 am said:

Will there be 3D support ?

+ snakeeyes211 on October 11th, 2012 at 10:03 am said:

From what I’ve seen the team has done an amazing job
You might be far from done but give yourself a pat in the back :-)

+ KwietStorm on October 11th, 2012 at 10:14 am said:

Pre ordered the collector’s edition a few months ago.

+ mikaelito on October 11th, 2012 at 10:16 am said:

DDDDDAMN Awesome Statue!!

+ YungShep on October 11th, 2012 at 10:21 am said:

@24 YES WE WILL GET 3D SUPPORT ON THIS!!!!!!!

Todd….JUST TAKE MY MONEY NOW….

+ Heavenly_king on October 11th, 2012 at 10:22 am said:

I have this pre-ordered this since last month. :D

+ YungShep on October 11th, 2012 at 10:23 am said:

wow…just looked at the price! this is a steal!

+ YungShep on October 11th, 2012 at 10:25 am said:

i also want to point out, i love whenever there is a GOW game being released, it’s always released in March :) and this time, it happens to be 6 days away from my b-day!

#ForeverWinning :)

+ snakeeyes211 on October 11th, 2012 at 10:26 am said:

I’m so excited for this game I want to right NOW ;-)

+ lDropDead on October 11th, 2012 at 10:27 am said:

If I pre-order the collector’s edition does it also come with the Mythological Heroes Multiplayer Pack?

+ snakeeyes211 on October 11th, 2012 at 10:36 am said:

#33
From what I seen Best Buy GameStop and Amazon all the pre- order bonus character

+ snakeeyes211 on October 11th, 2012 at 10:38 am said:

# 33
From what I seen Best Buy GameStop and Amazon all have the pre- order bonus character

+ MakoSOLIDER on October 11th, 2012 at 10:43 am said:

@33 Yes. Read the article

+ ThreeLeggedFreak on October 11th, 2012 at 10:54 am said:

Hype Hype Hype.

I have platinumed all GOW games. Please keep the multi trophies to a minimum. No grinding trophies like AC:B and Bioshock 2. If anything, add multiplayer trophies to the DLC like Uncharted did.

+ loganwolf13 on October 11th, 2012 at 11:14 am said:

Day 1 I have played every god of war game

+ BlooodyCow on October 11th, 2012 at 11:20 am said:

Had this pre-order since last year E3 when it was announce….Another God of War game/collection/ collector edition I won’t miss. Love God of War

+ freshprincepbg on October 11th, 2012 at 11:52 am said:

I never bought a collectors edition before, but might buy this, very good price. I wish I knew what the DLC was though, is it like map packs?

+ MarinoBrea on October 11th, 2012 at 12:15 pm said:

I need a little clarification. It says on the ad “pass for future DLC content” , does that include ALL DLC content planned for GOW:A ?

+ OahuGrown on October 11th, 2012 at 1:08 pm said:

Can’t wait to see the unboxing from Terrence C Carson!!! Sorry , Nolan ;)

+ D-Squad3 on October 11th, 2012 at 1:26 pm said:

It’s…it’s beautiful! Finally getting a Kratos figurine! Can’t wait for the 15th!

+ Zacky-V-A7X on October 11th, 2012 at 1:40 pm said:

Pre-ordered!! can’t wait for the 15th!

+ Mario_Maserati on October 11th, 2012 at 1:54 pm said:

I sooooo want this!!!!!

+ SWITCH_00599 on October 11th, 2012 at 2:21 pm said:

Very awesome im sold

+ goodguy_reuben on October 11th, 2012 at 2:37 pm said:

Shut up and take my money!

+ Matrix_Lion on October 11th, 2012 at 3:12 pm said:

I pre-ordered this back in March.

+ crazy_kracker1 on October 11th, 2012 at 3:13 pm said:

Got mine pre ordered.

+ xKrAzY_8sx on October 11th, 2012 at 3:33 pm said:

I was waiting to see what the Statue would look like plus what else would be included. For an extra 20 bucks this is awesome! Gonna pre-order ASAP! :D

PAGE 1 2