PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

New on Music Unlimited and Video Unlimited

Jeff Safran's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Safran on Oct 12, 2012 // Marketing Manager, Sony Entertainment Network

This week, the Music Unlimited service features new releases from MGK, The Script, and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, as well as Xzibit, Kiss, and Tame Impala. Also, don’t forget to cast your vote for the next Music Unlimited service artist channel. Voting ends October 15, so cast your vote TODAY!

This week on the video side, check out new releases including the edgy thriller Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Magic Mike before it hits DVD, and That’s My Boy. Also, Halloween has officially arrived on the Video Unlimited service, and each week we’re offering up special deals through October 31. This week, ghost movies are up for sale for as low as $4.99, so check out the spooky selection as well as other special deals that will make your Halloween a howl! Get all the details here.

9 Comments

+ Butters360 on October 12th, 2012 at 5:10 am said:

Where is Ellie Goulding’s new album “Halcyon?!”

+ Busca-Cabezas on October 12th, 2012 at 5:16 am said:

Why does Music Unlimited work on my Laptop (even though it says it doesn’t work on my region at first but then I sign in and BAM! It works!) and on my Android SmartPhone but doesn’t work on my PS3????? Region locks suck big time!! Then again, my region is USA/NA but doesn’t allow me full USA/NA privileges… SMH -_-

+ MiltonMafia on October 12th, 2012 at 6:17 am said:

i’m in canada, service works fine, but for some reason when i try to play 2 live crew – pop that **ssy, I get an error message (4605:0) saying to upgrade to premium. I am premium?? This happened for one other song but can’t remember which. Maybe its a region thing?

My big problem, which i’m cancelling the service this month for, is the ios app. 2 main problems. When I boot up the app, the main page hardly never loads the “newly added to my library” section. I navigate to “my library” to play songs and i get ” a connection to the server could not be established” even though i am on 3G. It does work if i try again (and again) but this needs to be fixed.

1 more issue. While playing music, with phone in sleep mode/ or app open, and i decide to skip the song, forget about it. The app stops playing music and i have to reboot. Although this doesn’t happen everytime, it happens far too often.

I really hope the app is updated and i will consider getting the service again. In the meantime, I have found another app with no bugs discovered yet, and I nice interface to boot.

+ Ryumoau on October 12th, 2012 at 7:22 am said:

reduce the video rental prices on psn store. I can rent a dvd or bluray cheaper on redbox for a day than i can rent a digital version of the just the movie on psn.

+ Busca-Cabezas on October 12th, 2012 at 8:12 am said:

Yeah… Whats the deal… I have rented PSN Movies and they say I have them for a certain period of time but then… WaBAM!! They become expired after the 1st 24hrs. Am I doing something wrong or is my hair being pulled? O_o

+ Matrix_Lion on October 12th, 2012 at 1:56 pm said:

@Busca-Cabeza when you rent a movie from PSN you keep the movie for 30 days (without pressing play). Once you press play you now have 24 hours to which the movie as many times as you want then it’s an adios for the movie. @Ryumoau this maybe why the rentals are so high, but iTunes gives you 2 weeks and there movies are the same price hmm.

+ oo7PorscheMGS on October 12th, 2012 at 5:34 pm said:

There’s a reason this blog post only has a few comments and most of them are complaints….. are you going to take note SONY???

Listen to your fans and you might have MUCH better sales…. I don’t even read these music / video posts anymore even though i LOVE music + film and buy them…. Lower your prices if you want to succeed. Look at iTunes and how they succeeded with LOW prices. PSN movie rentals are overpriced. WAY WAY WAY overpriced. This is 2012, not 2005, please get a clue SONY… not really sure how else to say it… you guys really do seem clueless.

$5 to rent for ONE night just because it’s HD? Blockbuster used to let people rent for a whole WEEK for $5…..hmmmmmmmmmmm……

I’d LIKE to buy / rent films right off of my PS3… but it doesn’t seem SONY wants its fans to do the same.

+ fk3gnsider on October 14th, 2012 at 2:25 pm said:

I’m happy with Music Unlimited, I ignore Video Unlimited. I really really want a Music Video Unlimited where I can save music videos on a playlist offline on tablets and ps3. Better yet a Kpop channel for it too, oppan Gangnam Style!

+ T3DV0L70L1N4 on October 16th, 2012 at 9:55 am said: