PS4-Watch_Dogs

PlayStation Around The Web: What We Read

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar + Posted by Jeff Rubenstein on Oct 14, 2012 // Sr. Social Media Manager

Seems like everyone this week is talking about Dishonored, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, and Retro City Rampage. There’s a reason for that – all of them are excellent, and you’ll find more stories on all of these titles below. Also, the next few weeks are shaping up quite well for PS Vita owners: find features below on Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation, and a number of games making their way to US handhelds from Japan. And don’t sleep on SunFlowers; I’ve been having fun with that one this weekend as a palate cleanser between playing, well, Dishonored, XCOM, and Retro City Rampage.

The PS.Blog weekly reading list (Week of October 8th, 2012)

+ Sonicfan11589 on October 14th, 2012 at 10:21 am said:

hi, sorry about the unrelated post, but i can’t access the community forums, none of the links would load for me, and the “new message” link is grayed out, it’s weird.

+ thebiglouie on October 14th, 2012 at 10:42 am said:

Not listed, a big PS news story that started last Friday:

Amazon brought back instant PSN funding codes! They also have codes for Playstation Plus subscriptions.

Also, Hip Hop Gamer has video of the new Playstation Store in action. Search “hip hop gamer new playstation store revealed” to see it.

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar

+ Jeff Rubenstein on October 14th, 2012 at 7:02 pm said:

thanks for sharing!

+ sk8allday47 on October 14th, 2012 at 10:43 am said:

Sony when can we migrate our accounts i been stuck on a US account for the past 3 years and it´s very frustrating also we can´t change out ID,i don´t want to lose my trophies,Xbox 360 already lets you do all of these,just look at the votes at Ps.blog.share people wants to be able to do these things ffs.SONY WAKE UP WE NEED THIS!

+ MakoSOLIDER on October 14th, 2012 at 11:18 am said:

@2 WOAH REALLY. YES!!!!!!!!

+ MakoSOLIDER on October 14th, 2012 at 11:28 am said:

@2 wait we HAVE to use credit card to get the code. Why can’t I use my gift balance from Amazon?? So dumb. Prob not gonna be buying them this way then since I have no credit card

+ TheTedster on October 14th, 2012 at 12:40 pm said:

I love to support all these games, but time is soooo limited :(.

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar

+ Jeff Rubenstein on October 14th, 2012 at 7:02 pm said:

Time truly is our biggest competition.

+ thebiglouie on October 14th, 2012 at 12:54 pm said:

@5

You can use Amazon gift card credit, but they will still ask for a credit card saved to the account. I think it’s to prevent people outside of the United States from buying American PSN codes. If you have enough gift card credit to pay for it in full, the card won’t be charged.

+ MakoSOLIDER on October 14th, 2012 at 1:00 pm said:

@7 getting a credit card soon so ya, I’ll prob wait and put that in and then just use Amazon gift balance like usual.

+ MakoSOLIDER on October 14th, 2012 at 1:32 pm said:

@7 actually i just tried it with my moms credit card and it gives u no option to use the gift balance one you get in. So, I prob wun be buying this way. Just gonna save my Amazon points for retail double layered bluray stuff and accessories.

+ MakoSOLIDER on October 14th, 2012 at 1:33 pm said:

@7 sorry for the triple post, but I think what u are saying, is that the gift card is automatically charged. Do not want to take that chance though, so I’ll wait for me to get my own credit card.

+ m_ruiz on October 14th, 2012 at 1:36 pm said:

Isnt Jet Grind Radio supposed to be coming out on the 16th to Vita? Havent heard a word about it around here…..

Jeff Rubenstein's Avatar

+ Jeff Rubenstein on October 14th, 2012 at 7:03 pm said:

Let me check on that. That is the date they announced.

+ IM_RICK_GRIMES on October 14th, 2012 at 1:56 pm said:

Can you guys PLEASE look into why people are running into this error code when trying to purchase things from psn 80023102 and before you say call Sony a lot of people on the forums already have and they cant fix it can you please have someone look into these problems because i would like to purchase things from psn again

+ Yuranium on October 14th, 2012 at 2:04 pm said:

@2 thx for the great news! join the bing rewards if any of u is not already. u can just search and get point everyday and redeem for amazon gift card. u can get about $5 every month

+ AeonixGZ on October 14th, 2012 at 5:11 pm said:

Looking forward to Persona 4 Golden more & more!

+ Ryumoau on October 14th, 2012 at 8:08 pm said: