Bloodborne

Persona 4 Golden PS Vita Skin and You: An Application Guide

Aram Jabbari's Avatar + Posted by Aram Jabbari on Nov 02, 2012 // Manager of PR and Sales, ATLUS

PlayStation(.Blog) Nation,

Did you know that Persona 4 Golden is only 18 days away? That’s 432 hours. 25,920 minutes. 1,555,200 seconds. THAT’S PRACTICALLY NOW, FRIENDS.

Seeing as how P4G’s unique blend of social-life-developing and evil-shadow-defeating roleplaying gameplay is a must-own for PS Vita owners (YEAH, I SAID IT), and it’s arguably reason enough for those pained on-the-fencers (Seriously, it must be getting super uncomfortable by now. We have soothing balm on the PS Vita side, come join us…) to hop off already and snag themselves a sexy new PS Vita, we figured why not pimp out the special pre-order bonus PS Vita skin while we’re at it?

Persona 4 Golden PS Vita Skin

Oh, you haven’t heard of the pre-order bonus? Well, that’s quite a pity, because while supplies last, folks who pre-order Persona 4 Golden from participating retailers will receive a DezaEgg protective skin for PlayStation Vita. Yes, the same DezaEgg skin that’s also included in the completely awesome, completely sold out Solid Gold Premium Edition of the game, which also includes a custom HORI Hard Pouch, HORI Face Cover, and a set of nifty stickers. It’s understated, stylish, and pretty much the best way to tell your friends, “Why yes, I do own Persona 4 Golden and I was cool enough to pre-order it.” You’re also telling them, “Oh, PS Vita? Yes, I have one. Didn’t you know I have excellent taste?” It ALSO happens to be the exact same item given to Japanese customers for the game’s release in that region.

To add even more fuel to this fire of awesomeness, this classy and vibrant PS Vita skin also comes with a selection of Persona 4 Golden wallpapers that seamlessly mesh with the skin’s design. With a wallpaper for each of the main characters, you’ll be able to personalize your Vita even further.

Persona 4 Golden PS Vita Wallpapers

The DezaEgg skin is so darn cool-looking and so easy to apply… Well, we decided to make a handy-dandy video (up above) that shows you exactly how easy the whole process is. Watch former ATLUS PR Manager Aram Jabbari (hey, that’s me!) give you pro tips and walk you through the simple steps to get P-4-G all over your P-S-V.

Persona 4 Golden releases on November 20th, in stores and via PlayStation Network, exclusively for PS Vita. Please note that the pre-order bonus offer only applies to the physical version of the game (available on Amazon for example), seeing as how it’ll be centuries until transporter technology is a real thing (according to Star Trek, anyway). Transparent aluminum, on the other hand, we’ve had for a couple decades. Thanks, Scotty!

PAGE 1 2

+ Sevyne on November 3rd, 2012 at 4:11 pm said:

@thebombdrop: You don’t need to play previous Persona games to understand this one. They are all for the most part their own stand-alone stories. They have small cameos/references from other games, but usually something really minor that can easily be missed anyway. You can really play them in any order, or only play this one and not miss out storywise.

+ rodrigo__ on November 3rd, 2012 at 6:19 pm said:

i hope this skin make it way to europe as well =D

+ Matrix_Lion on November 4th, 2012 at 8:05 am said:

Sony and ATLUS should have made this a custom PSVITA (like when Japan gets custom systems). All in all this is a cool skin.

+ mcmangone on November 4th, 2012 at 9:04 am said:

awesome … definatly gettin dis day 1 fo sho ….
still checking madly everyday for vita plus info lol … the wait is killin me

luckily tons of vita games out to easy the pain

+ ukrain on November 4th, 2012 at 10:55 am said:

Loved P4 for the PS2, can’t wait to get my hands on the Vita version.

+ ceedub2 on November 4th, 2012 at 2:19 pm said:

Hey PlayStation, What ever happened to that so called plus coming to VITA???????

+ KainDrake on November 5th, 2012 at 5:07 am said:

Thank you for this video. I’ve been wondering if it was also a screen protector or just a skin for the body, but now that I see it’s a skin protector, I’m definitely getting it. Before, I did like it, but I wasn’t sure if it covered the screen too. Now I know it protects my Vita as well as make it look stylish.

+ KainDrake on November 5th, 2012 at 5:18 am said:

P.S. It looks nice with the black vita, but do you think it might look just as nice with the white? I’m saving up money for the Assassin’s Creed III Liberation bundle and was just wondering. I’m also taking into account that the bundle might be gone by the time I get the money, but I just wanted to make sure. That way, which ever I get, it still looks good.

+ jaimbire on November 6th, 2012 at 4:41 am said:

Do i need a Ray-Ban cloth to clean it, or can i use the one written PSVITA on it?

+ burucchi on November 6th, 2012 at 10:13 am said:

Sorry if it’s a bit offtopic, but I can’t find the info anywhere else, so! Really excited for the game, do we already have news on how much the digital version will cost on the US PS Store? Thanks in advance!

+ groovyone on November 21st, 2012 at 5:57 am said:

WHY DID I ORDER FROM GAMESTOP?! Unfortunately they ran out of the preorder bonus when I went to pick mine up. I made sure to preorder to try to get this!

Harsh lesson learned I suppose.

+ DopeBoy3010 on November 24th, 2012 at 12:04 am said:

hey Aram are u an iranian? or a half blood persian?

+ animeniac on November 30th, 2012 at 7:30 am said:

anyone know if the skin can be cleaned? somehow while applying it mine got a bunch of dust and hair underneath it :(

PAGE 1 2