Until Dawn

Nov 02

Persona 4 Golden Skin

Persona 4 Golden PS Vita Skin and You: An Application Guide

Aram Jabbari's Avatar Posted by Aram Jabbari on Nov 02, 2012 // Manager of PR and Sales, ATLUS

PlayStation(.Blog) Nation,

Did you know that Persona 4 Golden is only 18 days away? That’s 432 hours. 25,920 minutes. 1,555,200 seconds. THAT’S PRACTICALLY NOW, FRIENDS.

Seeing as how P4G’s unique blend of social-life-developing and evil-shadow-defeating roleplaying gameplay is a must-own for PS Vita owners (YEAH, I SAID IT), and it’s arguably reason enough for those pained on-the-fencers (Seriously, it must be getting super uncomfortable by now. We have soothing balm on the PS Vita side, come join us…) to hop off already and snag themselves a sexy new PS Vita, we figured why not pimp out the special pre-order bonus PS Vita skin while we’re at it?

Persona 4 Golden PS Vita Skin

Oh, you haven’t heard of the pre-order bonus? Well, that’s quite a pity, because while supplies last, folks who pre-order Persona 4 Golden from participating retailers will receive a DezaEgg protective skin for PlayStation Vita. Yes, the same DezaEgg skin that’s also included in the completely awesome, completely sold out Solid Gold Premium Edition of the game, which also includes a custom HORI Hard Pouch, HORI Face Cover, and a set of nifty stickers. It’s understated, stylish, and pretty much the best way to tell your friends, “Why yes, I do own Persona 4 Golden and I was cool enough to pre-order it.” You’re also telling them, “Oh, PS Vita? Yes, I have one. Didn’t you know I have excellent taste?” It ALSO happens to be the exact same item given to Japanese customers for the game’s release in that region.

To add even more fuel to this fire of awesomeness, this classy and vibrant PS Vita skin also comes with a selection of Persona 4 Golden wallpapers that seamlessly mesh with the skin’s design. With a wallpaper for each of the main characters, you’ll be able to personalize your Vita even further.

Persona 4 Golden PS Vita Wallpapers

The DezaEgg skin is so darn cool-looking and so easy to apply… Well, we decided to make a handy-dandy video (up above) that shows you exactly how easy the whole process is. Watch former ATLUS PR Manager Aram Jabbari (hey, that’s me!) give you pro tips and walk you through the simple steps to get P-4-G all over your P-S-V.

Persona 4 Golden releases on November 20th, in stores and via PlayStation Network, exclusively for PS Vita. Please note that the pre-order bonus offer only applies to the physical version of the game (available on Amazon for example), seeing as how it’ll be centuries until transporter technology is a real thing (according to Star Trek, anyway). Transparent aluminum, on the other hand, we’ve had for a couple decades. Thanks, Scotty!

PAGE 1 2

+ i_like_toast on November 2nd, 2012 at 12:36 pm said:

Looks sweet….but a vita isn’t in the budget…you can buy it for me…I’ll totally pay you back for it…next year :D

+ AutomaticOcelot on November 2nd, 2012 at 12:40 pm said:

Great job Aram! You need to be on more podcasts.

@2: Even if the adhesive allows for multiple peel-n-stick, the fact that the skin is also a screen cover means that it will get filthy on the underside unless your house is a hermetic clean room. I can pretty much guarantee you will end up slicing out the screen cover window.

+ onisat on November 2nd, 2012 at 1:04 pm said:

Hey thanks I was hoping that a video like this was made. Have mine pre ordered for a while now.

+ Kchow23 on November 2nd, 2012 at 1:07 pm said:

Umm… I love the video but this probably has to be one of the worst ways to apply a skin since it doesn’t aid you at all. You really are bound to mess it up if that is the way to apply it.. I recently bought a Hori screen protector and even a Sony screen protector and they were pretty good in that they help you apply it.

+ TXCScorpion on November 2nd, 2012 at 1:37 pm said:

So yeah, this is officially the best post/video combination I’ve ever seen.

Needless to say I’ll be picking this up.

Aram Jabbari's Avatar

+ Aram Jabbari on November 2nd, 2012 at 2:10 pm said:

That’s nice of you to say. MY EGO APPRECIATES IT.

+ jh6269 on November 2nd, 2012 at 1:59 pm said:

Thx Aram and #20. Somehow I thought this was one of those plastic ones that can be peeled off, cleaned with water, and re-stuck. But it’s a great thing to have anyway. I got the limited edition one, so I’ll probably just be using the hard case :)

Can’t wait to play P4G. My first SMT: Persona game was P3P on the PSP. I bought and played through Persona PSP, and now I’m about 75% through Persona 2 Innocent Sin. I managed to track down a copy of the Persona 2 Eternal Punishment for PSOne, so I’ll be playing that one next.

+ lisatsunami on November 2nd, 2012 at 2:05 pm said:

Hi, Aram, thanks for the video. I’ll look at it when I pick up my Solid Gold edition.

I did not know you’re working for SCEA now. Congratulations if it’s a good job for you but I hope you aren’t forced to stifle your unique, humorous personality on the blog. You know, like the rest of them. Just kidding. Somewhat.

Aram Jabbari's Avatar

+ Aram Jabbari on November 2nd, 2012 at 2:28 pm said:

Thanks for the kind words, lisatsunami!

+ Crusader8463 on November 2nd, 2012 at 2:27 pm said:

Bit of a lack luster collectors edition, but I’m glad that it is at the same time so that I can buy the digital version to not have to deal with annoying carts and not feel bad about missing out on something neat.

+ halfHOLYpaladin on November 2nd, 2012 at 2:39 pm said:

Hey Aram, is Atlus going to put Persona Avatars on PSN?

+ Kchow23 on November 2nd, 2012 at 2:44 pm said:

@Aram So what was your trick to get your PS Vita so clean? D:

+ Kchow23 on November 2nd, 2012 at 2:44 pm said:

Also any chance that you guys make some Personal 4 PSN panels?

+ Elvick_ on November 2nd, 2012 at 3:02 pm said:

@26: This is the preorder bonus.

+ Sevyne on November 2nd, 2012 at 3:34 pm said:

Man, great video as always from Aram. Also for once I can give props to SCEA. Getting Aram was a genius move (though he’ll be missed on the Atlus side). Good luck Mr. Jabbari with your new job with Sony!

Aram Jabbari's Avatar

+ Aram Jabbari on November 2nd, 2012 at 5:17 pm said:

You’re too kind, Sevyne! :)

PAGE 1 2