Final Fantasy VII Remake

Nov 12

Quantum Conundrum

PlayStation Plus Update: Solve a Quantum Conundrum Free with Plus

Morgan Haro's Avatar Posted by Morgan Haro on Nov 12, 2012 // Community Manager, PlayStation Digital Platforms

Last week, we revealed that Resident Evil 5 would be free for PS Plus members. Now we’re welcoming Quantum Conundrum into the Instant Game Collection. It’s a ground-breaking title in its own right, so read on to learn a bit more about it, along with another great deal for Plus members. This update’s content will be in effect with the November 13th PS Store Update.

Don’t have PlayStation Plus? Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS3 or click here to get access.

November 13th PlayStation Plus Update

Quantum Conundrum

Free for Plus Members

Designed by Kim Swift (one of the original developers of the classic game Portal), Quantum Conundrum is an amazing first person puzzler which gives you the power to hop through different dimensions, manipulating the very physical traits of the world around you in real time on a quest to save your inventor Uncle, Professor Fitz Quadwrangle! Check out IGN’s video review of the game below to find out why Quantum Conundrum is super clever, a ton of fun, and definitely worth playing.

30% off for PlayStation Plus Members (Regular price: $9.99, PS Plus Price: $6.99)

If you haven’t had the chance to play through this adventure, now might be the time. Machinarium is a point-and-click game that immerses you in a remarkable world to solve puzzles and complete your journey. Find out why it was awarded the Excellence in Visual Art award at the Independent Games Festival and download with tomorrow’s PlayStation Store Update.

There’s more exciting news for PS Plus right around the corner (hint: PS Vita owners, and to-be PS Vita owners will love it), so stay tuned to PlayStation.Blog for more exciting PS Plus content coming your way. Until then, I’ll see you in the comments!

11-13-2012 PlayStation Plus Update

Get PlayStation Plus

PAGE 1 5 6 7

+ glassmusic on November 12th, 2012 at 12:04 pm said:

Not at all a jab, but it seems like the assignment for the composer of this trailer was “make it kind of like an instrumental Mr Blue Sky, but even happier.” If that’s what they were going for, they succeeded. :)

+ PlatinumGuns on November 12th, 2012 at 12:07 pm said:

Really nice update. PS Plus in November has been pretty great so far. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for Vita owners!

+ neversawthestars on November 12th, 2012 at 12:09 pm said:

Hey Playstation just wanted to say how happy I’ve been with plus over the almost 3 years come june. Plus has given me so much since then and the service has really started to shine.

I do hope you guys dont repeat the same mistakes with the service for Vita before you had retooled with the IGC. What I mean mostly is the repeat titles that showed up every 8 months to a year in service. SPYRO series im looking at you.

Use clever and unique titles in place where you cant get a blockbuster or full title game on Vita like your doing with Plus now. You have to highlight the service as a great investment and not a grab bag of fair to poor titles that may or may not be better month to month. Maybe 1 full release title every 3-4 months even.

You have a very big chance to bolster your plus base these first 3 months especially with the game critics ready to pounce and dismiss away your earned reputation and good will with the service thus far since IGC. I’ll always be a fan and support your cause as long as you give me a reason to. Thank you for giving us the very best in gaming and consoles since 1995!

+ JuggaloMemnoch on November 12th, 2012 at 12:12 pm said:

Alright so I’m going to be getting a Vita somewhat soon :D
What I’d like to know is will I be able to start “Collecting” games from PS+ through my PS3 Storefront via the Vita channel or do they have to be accessed from a Vita Storefront?
I’m not sure how soon I’ll be getting one and I don’t want to miss out on anything the Vita PS+ is going to offer

+ Asphaltum on November 12th, 2012 at 12:16 pm said:

Will the Legacy of Kain games ever be playable on the Vita?

+ USCCM on November 12th, 2012 at 12:17 pm said:

Yay! IKE!

Great game selection, Morgan!

I’m officially back to being a happy US PS+ camper.

Though I do agree with some commenters. We can use some JRPGs in the mix. Don’t mind if it’s PSOne. You know I’ve been asking for Wild A.R.M.S for like, forever. But Legend of Dragoon is cool too. Breath of Fire IV. Parasite Eve. Chrono Cross.

On that note, there are some great JRPGs on the PS2 that we have yet to see on the store. Shadow Hearts, FFX and FFXII and FFXII-2. Wild A.R.M.S. 3.

+ vanwinkle on November 12th, 2012 at 12:19 pm said:

Awesome job with getting Quantum Conundrum, but man is it disappointing to see another week go by without Vita’s PS Plus.

+ USCCM on November 12th, 2012 at 12:19 pm said:

Oh, and just to chip in more pressure to you… PS+ for Vita!!!!! Launch it already!!! :P

+ DazeOfWar on November 12th, 2012 at 12:20 pm said:

Well looks like another game I already own so another crappy week of Plus. Well one more game to go for the month and I really hope it’s something good cause everything in the last 2 months has been garbage or I already own.

Also you need to get on with the Vita Plus. Telling us November gets us all thinking the beginning of the month. I have a feeling we won’t see it or any news till the last week of November. Just like the PSOne fiasco when we were told summer and than it ends up being almost the last day of summer.

The way Sony runs everything has really been pushing me away from them. It’s one reason I mainly play on my PC now. I’ve loaded up on more digital games from Steam for the less money than I have ever done for any console.

PAGE 1 5 6 7