PS4-Watch_Dogs

Grand Theft Auto V: Official Trailer #2

R*Q's Avatar + Posted by R*Q on Nov 14, 2012 //

New Grand Theft Auto V trailer. Here it is.

For more info on Grand Theft Auto V, visit rockstargames.com/v.

PAGE 1 2 3

+ four24twenty on November 14th, 2012 at 10:20 pm said:

(continued from earlier dog rant)….In the words of Ivan Drago “If he dies, he dies.” I will have to visit a pet store and purchase another if I like. This will form a stronger emotional connection against those damn thugs.

+ nielkainama93 on November 14th, 2012 at 11:01 pm said:

Mind blowingly fantastic!!! cant wait to get my hands on it!

+ PrimeroIncognito on November 15th, 2012 at 12:47 am said:

@ Nick930930

Sleeping Dogs is awesome. I’m playing through it right now.

It takes a little while to get into it, but when you start acquiring weapons, new melee maneuvers, and get further in the game to the more exciting missions, the brilliance of the game really starts to shine. The story is compelling enough, a few head-scratching moments here and there, but mostly interesting. It’s good enough that it makes you care about the characters and their welfare. Not as deeply as in Red Dead Redemption, but I wouldn’t expect any game to match that. The hand-to-hand combat sequences are satisfying, controls are responsive, and the soundtrack is amazing. My eyes lit up when I hopped on a motorcycle for the first time flipped through a couple radio stations, and DevilDriver started playing… :O

Anyway, this trailer for GTA 5 is cool. I’m looking forward to the game. :)

+ capice2003 on November 15th, 2012 at 1:39 am said:

Meh..

+ biggunner7 on November 15th, 2012 at 2:20 am said:

Big GTA fan If you guys do a beta please invite me Love giving feedback on good games like GTA

+ Welmosca on November 15th, 2012 at 4:49 am said:

@ BlueBl1zzard – Yeah you’re right…and I always had that in my mind too…problems with lawsuits and everything could be the major reason why they never made animals and childrens…but there are always people trying to say this and that about GTA you know what I mean?…I think they wouldn’t have problems with animals and childrens and plus would bring a lot of more reality to the game.

+ Nynja on November 15th, 2012 at 7:03 am said:

clap clap clap clap! [ with big grin ]

The new footage looks great! Saw one of your replies saying it was all in-game footage – no pre-rendering. An amazing job for current generation of consoles. Well done on the trailer, great angles and camera work.

If I may ask, which version was on display? PC or console?

+ saab01 on November 15th, 2012 at 11:15 am said:

Cant wait for this game Day one Purchase. I Will be at the midnight release.

+ california_Teddy on November 15th, 2012 at 1:13 pm said:

So Far I Hear No Fat, Thin Like GTA San Andreas… :( Hopefully there will be the training centers where you can learn fighting and finishing moves. I missed that in GTA 4 also I enjoyed the many schools from driving, boating & flying. These added more style to the game. But regardless Rockstar ALWAYS sets the standards of gaming titles with open world enviroments. Thanks Rockstar! I can’t wait…

+ Chrish1235 on November 15th, 2012 at 5:02 pm said:

Can’t wait until it comes out

+ Bcrazyman on November 15th, 2012 at 5:12 pm said:

HEY CANT WAIT FOR THIS GAME !
ANY WORD IF IT IS COMING TO PSN?
NEE DTO KNOW THANKS !

+ tusunami on November 15th, 2012 at 8:05 pm said:

I just started playing gta4, never played any gta games before. All I have to say is saints row can’t touch this.

+ A104049 on November 16th, 2012 at 1:12 am said:

Will the cars be able to be customizable like from San Andreas if not its still and awesome game and Ill still b getting a copy?

+ Bcrazyman on November 16th, 2012 at 7:38 am said:

hey ROCKSTAR? will this game be like GTA: VICE CITY?
NEED TO KNOW THANKS!

+ EL_TOPO on November 17th, 2012 at 12:48 am said:

Please Addition the screen shot of the first person, and the function of a single-lens reflex camera.

+ GustavoGomesVR on November 17th, 2012 at 9:21 am said:

Rockstar could tell us if Grand Theft Auto V will have subtitles and translations into Portuguese as in Max Payne 3?

+ kingunchartedudc on November 17th, 2012 at 4:37 pm said:

Hi, i was wondering is gta5 going to be day 1 digital download

+ california_Teddy on November 17th, 2012 at 10:36 pm said:

Have been reading everthing i can about this game and gettin’ all hyped up can’t wait… Read that it will mock the 1995 movie HEAT awesome movie. Hopefully this game will make use of mask and costumes as well. Ha Michael even looks like Robert De Niro and Al Pacino could be Trevor Phillips. Would love to see a GTA movie but it’s even better playing it out. Thanks again RockStar!

+ killerpeas187 on November 18th, 2012 at 12:50 pm said:

this will be the best game 4 the nxt five years
#teamrockstar
GOOD WORK ROCKSTAR*

+ kingunchartedudc on November 29th, 2012 at 3:22 pm said:

is their any news about a new red dead redemption starn jack or 1 of his kids if he hve anyway but im really exitd 4 gta. RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 FOR NEXT GEN CONSOLES.

PAGE 1 2 3