PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

Sack it to Me: Gravity Rush Comes to LittleBigPlanet

Steven Isbell's Avatar + Posted by Steven Isbell on Nov 19, 2012 // LittleBigPlanet Community Coordinator

Gravity Rush Costume Pack DLC Out This Week!

We have a brand new costume pack coming out this week containing Alias, Unica, Raven and Kat from Gravity Rush by our friends at SCE Japan Studio.

Gravity Rush

All of these costumes are available individually, or you can buy the full pack to receive a set of bonus stickers. These costumes will initially be available for LittleBigPlanet 2 and LittleBigPlanet PS Vita, with support for LittleBigPlanet Karting being added in the near future.

LittleBigPlanet 2

LittleBigPlanet 2: Mm Picks

It’s mini-games galore this week in the LittleBigPlanet 2 Mm Picks. We’ll see Sackboy being put to the test with some combo chaining, gold blasting and even more completely madcap fun! If platforming is more your style though, then perhaps you would prefer to be swept away in It’s Blowin’ Wind instead!

Don’t Forget LittleBigPlanet #Queuesday!

Queuesday Logo

Every Tuesday is LittleBigPlanet #Queuesday! That’s the day to tweet us @LittleBigPlanet your LBP.me links to your favorite LittleBigPlanet levels!

Whether you find a great level on LittleBigPlanet 2, LittleBigPlanet PS Vita or LittleBigPlanet Karting… We want to hear from the community, just which levels are your personal favorites.

If you tweet us a particularly great set of levels that we enjoy playing, then we may just return the favor by sending an ultra-snazzy LittleBigPlanet Cap your way, so be sure that you don’t miss out on the fun every Tuesday!

+ detictiveconan on November 19th, 2012 at 6:06 am said:

Just in time for Gravity Rush to come to PS+, Somebody was planning ahead.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on November 19th, 2012 at 6:44 am said:

We’re always planning ahead and I’m happy to say that with LittleBigPlanet PS Vita and LittleBigPlanet Karting both out now, we have plenty of plans for continued DLC support across the series. :)

+ D-Squad3 on November 19th, 2012 at 6:08 am said:

WHAT?!! That’s so freaking cool!

+ TomatoDragon on November 19th, 2012 at 6:08 am said:

Lol! That’s excellent.

+ MakoSOLIDER on November 19th, 2012 at 6:10 am said:

Raven!

+ JimmyHACK on November 19th, 2012 at 6:12 am said:

Excellent character pack. 2 Questions.

Karting update soon so we can use these dlc characters?

LBP2 Cross Controller pack out this year hopefully?

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on November 19th, 2012 at 6:46 am said:

Both should hopefully be out by the end of the year, so I should hopefully have some more details for you very soon!

+ Od1n757 on November 19th, 2012 at 6:18 am said:

how long will karting support take and will karting eventually support the final fantasy 7 content as well so many dlcs arent transferable and so much money was spent

Steven Isbell's Avatar

+ Steven Isbell on November 19th, 2012 at 6:50 am said:

The game update for LittleBigPlanet Karting should hopefully arrive soon, which will allow you to use your previously purchased Costume DLC for LittleBigPlanet 2 in the new title, including the Final Fantasy VII Costumes.

+ CatatonicAlex on November 19th, 2012 at 6:55 am said:

Are the stickers a PS2 exclusive or will Vita users also get them?

+ CatatonicAlex on November 19th, 2012 at 6:56 am said:

PS3* no edit button…..

+ birdyhands on November 19th, 2012 at 7:06 am said:

This is awesome! Im sorry if I read the other article wrong, but I thought the ps vita fw update 2.00 was supposed to be released today. Please someone let me know if I was wrong because Im really looking foward to this update.

+ Chimpanzee on November 19th, 2012 at 7:29 am said:

Thanks for helping promote Queuesday again Steven. If people want more info they can find it at http://qsday.rocketcheetah.com

+ letherclad on November 19th, 2012 at 8:01 am said:

The Gravity Rush costumes look incredible, great job!

+ GhostMachine1 on November 19th, 2012 at 8:05 am said:

Good DLC in honor of my favorite vita game of all time. Thanks.

+ BlueBl1zzard on November 19th, 2012 at 8:36 am said:

Aww man the gravity rush costumes look so cute it’s ridiculous!

+ Nick930930 on November 19th, 2012 at 8:40 am said:

Hey Steven, what’s the ETA on that Karting patch? I’m afraid to play the game because it freezes even when I open the “Settings” menu. Not worth breaking my TV to play it. Would like to be able to play it since it was my birthday present though.

Great costumes by the way, I’d buy them if I hadn’t already spent so much money on costumes in the past.

+ Nick930930 on November 19th, 2012 at 8:40 am said:

Breaking my PS3***

+ Heavenly_king on November 19th, 2012 at 8:42 am said:

looks awesome!

+ Elvick_ on November 19th, 2012 at 8:50 am said:

My wants have been answered.

+ Elvick_ on November 19th, 2012 at 8:51 am said:

Now we need avatars…

+ lisatsunami on November 19th, 2012 at 8:57 am said:

Of course I must buy these costumes. Adorable.

+ MakoSOLIDER on November 19th, 2012 at 8:59 am said:

Whens that cross-controller DLC coming?

+ JonJonXD on November 19th, 2012 at 9:05 am said:

this is great. ill be buying these costumes. I want to support Gravity Rush. That game was fantastic.

+ saintaqua on November 19th, 2012 at 9:38 am said:

Oh wow! These look amazing!
But I think you guys should have worked the compatibility issues out before release!

+ Welmosca on November 19th, 2012 at 10:11 am said:

I normally don’t play with sackgirl costumes…but this Kat outfit looks tempting…can’t wait.

+ ASC2175 on November 19th, 2012 at 10:34 am said:

I’m more surprised at the fact that Stephen Fry did the Sackboy narrations in Playstation All-Stars. As for the Gravity Rush costumes…..here is my money….just….just take it.

+ Tai-dono on November 19th, 2012 at 10:57 am said:

Yes, Pile more Gravity Rush news on me Sony. I love it. <3

+ LeGiiT_SqOpzx on November 19th, 2012 at 1:00 pm said:

I”ll be picking up $50 worth of LBP dlc by the end of this month :) definitely picking this up.

+ ZELGADIZ-PLUS on November 19th, 2012 at 1:19 pm said:

I love Gravity Rush and LBP….SOLD

+ freshprincepbg on November 19th, 2012 at 1:47 pm said:

This is too cool.

+ ten3ightyHD on November 19th, 2012 at 1:59 pm said:

What’s happening with the cross-controller dlc?

+ PrinceofXIII on November 19th, 2012 at 2:24 pm said:

yes Kat Sackgirl!!!

+ Freshh23 on November 19th, 2012 at 2:59 pm said:

One thing I hate about LBP and always will, is their greedy, anti-consumer practice of charging for skins and worse, way overpricing the skins that should be free to begin with. That is why I always wait for the version of the game that includes all the DLC. I really dislike that you charge for DLC that should be free to begin with. That really turns me off on the game and the franchise. I hope you guys don’t regret it later.

+ genie400 on November 19th, 2012 at 4:41 pm said:

I was wondering none of the dlc i ever bought and Ive got tones of it, none of the dlc has shown up on KARTING what do i do im bored with the crappy story stuff plus when is the update is it soon? and when i put a giant sticker on one bit of my costume it goes on the whole thing! and when i paint my kart with a massive sticker it doesn’t cover the whole thing :( will there be a update for both of these? please please tell me please reply steven isbell thankyou for reading

+ RE_Player on November 19th, 2012 at 5:19 pm said:

I haven’t bought LBP costumes in awhile but those Gravity Rush costumes are great. Will pick up for sure.

+ the_Law2011 on November 19th, 2012 at 5:44 pm said:

Steven, is LBP2 going to stop getting DLC cause of LBPK and LBPV, like LBP1 when LBP2 came out, or is it going to stop when LBP3 comes out, or never? If you dont know, can you tell me a guess?

+ The5rozos on November 19th, 2012 at 6:15 pm said:

@34 I can definitely answer this. Pretty much all costume DLC coming out from now on will be available on LBP2, LBPV, and LBPK. They set it up like this purposely and gives the consumer more reason to buy them. LBP1 however will probably receive less and less DLC as it’s not heavily supported anymore.

I want a new level pack in LBP2 already, it’s been so long since The Muppets! Hoping that Cross Controller DLC comes out soon…

+ Elvick_ on November 19th, 2012 at 10:00 pm said:

@31: yes, charging for things that are COSMETIC are totally evil anti-consumer practices. Oh wait.

+ saskamazon on November 19th, 2012 at 10:08 pm said:

great looking set of costumes … I would love to see a sale on the costume packs – would be a nice way to support the very recent launch of LBP V & K ….. both of which are fantastic games …. :-) looking fwd. to the costume transfer for Karting ….

+ Aexuz on November 19th, 2012 at 10:11 pm said:

Sack Kat is so cute :D

+ Shiaoran on November 19th, 2012 at 10:15 pm said:

As someone who’s been following Gravity Rush even since it’s original announcement as Gravité, I’m really pleased with the attention the game’s getting!
It’s in your hands, Sony, make the sequel happen, there’s much to be told about it’s universe!

+ Budapesti on November 20th, 2012 at 5:51 pm said:

So, I just purchased the Gravity Rush pack via my PS3, but I took it that these costumes were cross-compatible with Vita. However, the Vita versions are requesting I pay again. I actually primarily wanted the Vita versions, because that’s my preferred LBP. How come they’re not cross-compatible, like all the other costumes (or, at least, the ones that have turned up in the Vita LBP store so far?)

+ MichMontse on November 22nd, 2012 at 9:19 pm said:

Is there any chancefor the level kits to be olso cross compatible? i wil love to have the Marvel and metal gear level pack in my vita. ty ;)