Far Cry 4

The Drop: Week of November 26th 2012 New Releases

Rey Gutierrez's Avatar + Posted by Rey Gutierrez on Nov 25, 2012 // Senior Social Media Specialist

On PS3, PSN and as a Cross-Buy title on PS Vita, Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault delivers a concentrated blast of pure fun. Full Frontal Assault blends the series’ classic comedy, camera, and controls with an innovative new way to play. Drop into the middle of an intergalactic conflict, choose your weapons, and experience Full Frontal Assault solo, or together with friends online or splitscreen.

FFA features cross-buy support, purchasers of the game receive both the PS3 and Vita (available in Jan 2013) versions for $19.99. The game also features cross-save for the campaign and in the competitive mode, players on both PS3 and Vita can play against each other with cross-play support. Celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Ratchet & Clank with Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault.

Enjoy this week The Drop.

Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault

(Also on PSN/PS Vita: Jan 2013) – Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault returns to the series’ classic feel, camera, controls and weapons, while innovating and giving you a whole new way to play. Even better, the addition of online features means you can experience the fun with your friends.

Ace Combat Assault Horizon – Ace Combat Assault Horizon intensifies the franchise, escalating combat to the next level with aircraft that are literally torn apart, spewing oil and debris across the sky. Players will engage in combat across the globe, dodging skyscrapers, and turning their enemies into fiery supersonic debris in both single player and online multiplayer. Never before has combat been so fast and in-your-face!

Men in Black: Alien Crisis – Join the Men in Black as Peter Delacoeur, a MIB Agent in training assigned to unearth enemy aliens who are planning to destroy planet Earth. With hidden surveillance and stealthy guards on the prowl, players must ambush confidential alien intelligence and stop all alien attacks. Men In Black: Alien Crisis brings exciting, realistic MIB Agent movements as players shoot, and dodge their way through action-packed levels to escape fierce alien assaults. Play through the game in two-player split-screen action or test your MIB skills against your friends in four-person “hot-seat” competitive action.

Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension (PS Vita/PSP) – Fans will have the ability to play as one of eight characters including Phineas, Ferb or Agent P and overcome obstacles, use wacky gadgets unique to each character to defeat enemies. In addition, players can collect items, upgrade gadgets and unlock new playable characters while navigating through 24 thrilling levels in a quest to battle the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz and his robot army to save the world.

Fighting Vipers – Fighting Vipers brings fast-paced, brutal street-fighting action to the PS3.

Sonic the Fighters – A port of the Sega arcade game, featuring favorite Sonic characters fighting each other with unique special moves.

Virtua Fighter 2 – The first true 3D polygonal fighting game, Virtua Fighter brought to the table life-like animations and a fighting system that favored realism over fireballs and dragon punches. With Virtua Fighter 2, the series hit full stride with improved animations, a significant increase in the moves arsenal, fully texture-mapped graphics and a much speedier pace. While other 3D fighters may have implemented differing fighting systems, the influence and impact that Virtua Fighter 2 made is undeniable. The rest, as they say, is history.

Demos

• LEGO Lord of the Rings
  • Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal

[Editor’s Note: The following dates are subject to change. Game details are gathered from Press Releases from their individual publishers and/or ESRB rating descriptions.]

PAGE 1 2

+ mosolman on November 25th, 2012 at 4:03 pm said:

At least last week was good week. I’m not surprise that this week is that thin!!!

+ dragon_night on November 25th, 2012 at 4:04 pm said:

No KINGDOM HEARTS????

+ Bruno_Helghast on November 25th, 2012 at 4:04 pm said:

Ratchet & Clank, you’re mine!

+ el_casual on November 25th, 2012 at 4:10 pm said:

its a good week for save some money. one question why Psn Mobile is not in Mexico an when will be avalible?.

+ Sevyne on November 25th, 2012 at 4:12 pm said:

Lame drop, but it was to be expected. Everything hit last week. All good; Got enough to keep me busy for a while. Just P4G is enough to keep me busy through the winter.

+ Vince47 on November 25th, 2012 at 4:12 pm said:

any way to get MX unleashed and or MX vs ATV games added to the classics list ? the kids like them or THE SUFFERING or RLH .anytime soon… i appreciate the sly cooper and ratchet series redone .. the playstation store seems to be lil faster and not freezing up as much ,,if thats you guys dillegently workin to make it better …thanks

+ el_casual on November 25th, 2012 at 4:13 pm said:

and when some games of the PSN wi be avalibles on Vita???. will be great that Okami HD, Journey, Flower, and many many more. Gretings

+ divineLite on November 25th, 2012 at 4:13 pm said:

Nice no money will be spent for a while
Already spend too much for these 4 or 5 weeks

+ gohan16ken on November 25th, 2012 at 4:14 pm said:

You have Fighting Vipers, Sonic the Fighters, and Virtua Fighter 2 but what about Street Fighter? Please port some more Street Fighter games.

+ ratchetdude231 on November 25th, 2012 at 4:14 pm said:

hey remember that 20 doller promotion that you guys had last month i did get that money but my qustion is am i allowed to buy whatever i want with that money also when does the store update

+ Teflon02 on November 25th, 2012 at 4:16 pm said:

is the Phineas and Ferb a psp game playable on vita or for Vita also, cause if it is a full vita game I’ll get it for my lil cousin for Christmas

Rey Gutierrez's Avatar

+ Rey Gutierrez on November 25th, 2012 at 4:30 pm said:

Its a PSP title, playable on both the PSP and PS Vita.

+ Stinvil93 on November 25th, 2012 at 4:32 pm said:

Slow week. Last week I think I bought almost everything playstation including the playstation display and the new ps3 Black Friday bundle ;)!!! Live Long Play!!!

+ Blind-Lunacy on November 25th, 2012 at 4:33 pm said:

I will still await my Kingdom Hearts 1+2 HD Collection.
or even Kingdom Hearts 1+2 on my PS3

I still wait for you….

+ Dr_Awesome81 on November 25th, 2012 at 4:34 pm said:

OMG Sonic the FIghters! I used to play that all the time at the Gameworks in Las Vegas, it was soul crushing when I went back earlier this year and found the arcade had closed. SEGA seems incredibly port happy lately, hopefully Planet Harriers and Knuckles Chaotix will make their way to the PS3 or Vita at some point.

+ duke301 on November 25th, 2012 at 4:40 pm said:

I ordered Ratchet & Clank on Amazon. $19.99 and playable on both PS3 and Vita is a great deal, and it looks like a great game too! Other than that, nothing really catches the eye.

+ bocahfooty on November 25th, 2012 at 4:42 pm said:

So I guess you guys gave up on releasing more PSOne games for Vita huh?

+ blackgndrf on November 25th, 2012 at 4:54 pm said:

No pre-order for Far Cry 3 on PSN? :(

+ JokerZombie- on November 25th, 2012 at 4:56 pm said:

Still waiting for the Plus discount on the Ultimate pack for Alice to be fixed.

+ MyrequeArk on November 25th, 2012 at 4:58 pm said:

Any news on DJ MAX Technika TUNE?

+ chemerie on November 25th, 2012 at 5:09 pm said:

If Fighting Vipers and Virtua Fighter 2 is coming to PSN, Will Last Bronx also be coming soon to PSN? I really liked that game.

+ Mmm_Fish_Tacos on November 25th, 2012 at 5:17 pm said:

When are you going to bring cross controller over. I”d love to play all stars with the same control scheme across both platforms. It really should be a standard in all first party games. When is the Little Big Planet cross control DLC coming out? Your missing an opportunity to beat the Wii U at it’s own game.

+ CrusaderForever on November 25th, 2012 at 5:18 pm said:

Hello,

Can you tell us if Far Cry 3 will be available on the PSN on 12/4?

Thank you!

+ Ashilyn on November 25th, 2012 at 5:25 pm said:

@19

Last I heard on the DJ Technika Tune Facebook, the game’ll hit PSN on December 4th, with a physical release date still TBA. But with all the issues that game has been facing, who knows.

+ PhillyTheCat on November 25th, 2012 at 5:28 pm said:

*****@Rey Gutierrez-

Last Tuesday, the PS store hit a plethora of Ultimate Bundles.
These were discounted for all Plus members nicely.
Many PSN users have stated the fact that Alice Madness Returns
Is not displaying the Plus Discount when clicking on the picture.
It only shows the Sale price @19.99 & the Plus price @15.99 on
The Ultimate bundles page. This is not acceptable business practice.
People get charged incorrectly all of the tine as of late due to errors
Such as this. Please alert the PS Store Team…this has been the situation
For almost a week now. I want to buy @ the Plus price. I have a code but
Will not use it unless I have a legit reason. Thanks in advance!

+ dominiumundi on November 25th, 2012 at 5:29 pm said:

Hello REY , well the last week was amazing, many games for all

but please launch more DAY 1 DIGITAL GAMES . . . more VITA games, i love vita but some games are so easy, we need better games.

By the way I ll expect that Playstation all star batle royale DIGITAL comes with the PS VITA version, like the retail version . . . but dont. . . .please dont forget that we need a good promos to buy on the psn . . . in this way I prefer to buy the retail version . . . the only problem is that i dont want it, because I only want to buy digital copies (the same with the new ratchet and the new sly ). . . give us cross buy DIGITAL PLEASE

on the other hand, when arrives the update of the VITA PLUS? the first week of the month like the PS3 plus???

I need more disney games, or children games if you prefer . .. .as well as amazing games in digital version.

Ahh and please CHECK THE PSN STORE I lost to much time only trying to found DLC content of LBP 1 and 2 . . . and in general to find info about games

finally please check the price of the games, in the retail stores i found a lot of discounts on games, but I say it again . . . i prefer digital copies . . . so please check the PRICES

+ thibaxfb on November 25th, 2012 at 5:34 pm said:

Final Fantasy IV psone classics, when?

+ PlatinumAura on November 25th, 2012 at 5:35 pm said:

*****@Rey Gutierrez-

Last Tuesday, the PS store hit a plethora of Ultimate Bundles.
These were discounted for all Plus members nicely.
Many PSN users have stated the fact that Alice Madness Returns
Is not displaying the Plus Discount when clicking on the picture.
It only shows the Sale price @19.99 & the Plus price @15.99 on
The Ultimate bundles page. This is not acceptable business practice.
People get charged incorrectly all of the tine as of late due to errors
Such as this. Please alert the PS Store Team…this has been the situation
For almost a week now. I want to buy @ the Plus price. I have a code but
Will not use it unless I have a legit reason. Thanks in advance!

I second this

+ paulokazii on November 25th, 2012 at 5:42 pm said:

Where’s the Omega DLC ?

+ sniffin_pony on November 25th, 2012 at 5:53 pm said:

So someone please answer me on how the cross buy works for ratchet and clank? Do u get ps3 now and then the vita comes out in january?

+ Ryumoau on November 25th, 2012 at 6:01 pm said:

wow….really slow week. Guess its to be expected packed one last week with All Stars and Persona. I wonder what PS Plus Vita benefits we will get.

+ mizbear on November 25th, 2012 at 6:02 pm said:

When is Under Defeat HD on PSN ?? (>.<)

+ Ryumoau on November 25th, 2012 at 6:03 pm said:

@29 yes. Buy the ps3 version and get the code for the Vita version when it comes out.

+ davidxraw on November 25th, 2012 at 6:03 pm said:

Would it be possible if we could get more demos for games that have already been released? There are a lot of games old and new on the Network that don’t have demos. I think many of us can benefit by at least being able to try games before we buy them.

+ Ryumoau on November 25th, 2012 at 6:08 pm said:

@33 i agree!!. There are too many $30+ games on psn with no demo (like ‘Of Orcs and Men’ and ‘Clan of Champions’).

+ alok893 on November 25th, 2012 at 6:13 pm said:

You can play Virtual Fighter 2 inside Yakuza 5. I’m buying Yakuza 5 this December..

+ SWANSONG on November 25th, 2012 at 6:17 pm said:

What about ps one games for my Vita? You know, like CRASH BANDICOOT and SPYRO!!!

+ Kadeemluvmusic on November 25th, 2012 at 6:21 pm said:

Nothing like the good ol’ Sega Genesis and Saturn days. But I think I’ll pick up Virtua Fighter 2.

+ gm914 on November 25th, 2012 at 6:36 pm said:

WHA!!!!??

A reply from the vaunted Mr. Gutierrez? We are in esteemed company chaps!

w/e just logged on to say sayonara Playstation Plus. 5 days til my !-year sub expires.
Not interested enough in Sony anymore to bother renewing.
I find myself not as excited in your products and services as I used to be, and you don’t listen to your fanbase.

Oh- and you need to bring the old Store back. The clusterf*** that it is was the last straw for me.

+ SpooNManX on November 25th, 2012 at 6:44 pm said:

How much will Ace Combat Assault Horizon be on PSN?
It’s only $14 in stores so I assume PSN will be much more expensive.

I’d like to see more Neo-Geo Station and Sega Vintage Collection games, but with a couple changes…

1. Please add Trophies to Neo-Geo Station games and sell for $5 ea.

2. Add Shinobi (Arcade), Space Harrier (Arcade), Golden Axe Revenge of Death Adder (Arcade) to Sega Vintage Collection and charge $3 ea.

Thanks and please don’t forget about your older retro players. We are old and need some classics! :P

+ Heatseeker125 on November 25th, 2012 at 6:52 pm said:

Yay, another cross-buy title. Although it is not perfectly executed, it’s a generous concept that I never would have thought would be approved by Sony big wigs.

+ ANIMALHOUSE55555 on November 25th, 2012 at 6:56 pm said:

Will you guys have cyber monday deals on PSN ?

+ snkneogeo_gdl on November 25th, 2012 at 7:08 pm said:

And Guilty Gear ACP??? It´s suppose to be released in november and nothing, in japan is already in the store and even XBLA has it. :(

+ ImaFREEZEtheRoom on November 25th, 2012 at 7:10 pm said:

@Playstaion

I can’t seem to download the Sonic Classic Bundle free with PS Plus. I says this item can not be purchased at this time. I am a Plus subsriber btw, Just on my other account.

+ Adelflame on November 25th, 2012 at 7:13 pm said:

Wheres guilty gear? We can forget about a november release now?

+ Dangisuckatgamin on November 25th, 2012 at 7:21 pm said:

I bought nothing last week, and probably again nothing this week, but instead of complaining I’m just keeping the moolah in my wallet :)
(i mean christmas is close anyway… gotta save up!)

I will definitely preview each game coming out this week to PSN like i always do to give it a chance though. (either by demoing or youtubing gameplay)

+ Dangisuckatgamin on November 25th, 2012 at 7:23 pm said:

PS. I would also love to see more Digital Day One games, I am the type that really doesn’t like fighting the Walmart/Gamestop crowds around here anymore.
(i try to stay close to come by buying local or from smaller shops now)

+ spocar on November 25th, 2012 at 7:34 pm said:

Hey guys, have you considered in putting split second for the PS vita? it would be awesome don’t you think? you can touch the screen and the objects can blow up, that would be epic.

+ DarthDanMan on November 25th, 2012 at 8:19 pm said:

I’m not sure if I understand you properly, but PSAllStars is cross-buy digitally. I bought it digital.

+ runner424 on November 25th, 2012 at 8:37 pm said:

When will FFx hd be released for the vita?

+ GRIM__REAFER on November 25th, 2012 at 8:45 pm said:

This week better than last week? Can’t tell

PAGE 1 2