PS4-Infamous

PlayStation Plus Update: 50% off Select PSN Titles

Morgan Haro's Avatar + Posted by Morgan Haro on Nov 26, 2012 // Community Manager, PlayStation Digital Platforms

With Thanksgiving over and the holiday season upon us, our friends over at Sony Online Entertainment and Farsight Studios are offering up some amazing deals on games that everyone in the family can enjoy. Cash Guns Chaos might be a bit much for the kids, but the rest are great for all. So let’s wrap up an amazing November with these great deals!

Don’t have PlayStation Plus? Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS3 or click here for access.

November 27th PlayStation Plus Update

Bejeweled 2 (PS3 PSP)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $4.99, PS Plus Price: $2.50)

Match sparkling gems three at a time to make them burst in showers of color and points. Match four or more to create flashy power gems that boost your score and your mood with brilliant cascades and combos. For even more dazzling fun, bump up your brainwaves with multi-faceted Puzzles, or enter the Zen state of Endless play.
Cash Guns Chaos (PS3)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $2.49, PS Plus Price: $1.25)

A fast-paced top-down shooter featuring intense run and gun arcade-action across more than 15 levels as you battle a never-ending onslaught of relentless enemies.
Peggle (PS3 and PSP versions)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $4.99, PS Plus Price: $2.50)

Peggle features everything you’ll need for the ultimate pinballesque adventure! Take aim and shoot metal balls from the cannon to clear mazes of brightly colored pegs. Indulge your love for bouncing balls and amazing firework effects by becoming a Peggle Master through 55 levels and 75 challenges.
Sideway NY (PS3)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $4.99, PS Plus Price: $2.50)

Battle your way through a twisted graffiti world where your prowess in puzzle solving makes the difference between life and death! Jump into one of the most unique and visually compelling 3D game worlds ever created. Follow the twisted journey of Nox, through a fast-paced 2D adventure set in a 3D world.
Slam Bolt Scrappers (PS3)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $4.99, PS Plus Price: $2.50)

Build and brawl in this fast and frantic mash-up! Race your opponents to build the most powerful towers in Slam Bolt City while defending against deceptively adorable baddies and hugely epic bosses. Create weapons that shoot lasers, drills, missiles, and more to annihilate your adversary. Battle in four-player co-op campaign mode, or go head-to-head for more brawling and block-building awesomeness.
Swords & Soldiers (PS3)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $4.99, PS Plus Price: $2.50)

Blend ninja monkeys, attacking Aztecs and brutal Vikings with everything you love about real time strategy games and you’ve got Swords and Soldiers! Acquire resources, assemble your army, thwart enemies and dominate your opponents in single and multiplayer local and online modes. Choose from the Aztec, Viking and Chinese factions, each with their own missions, campaigns and abilities.
TerRover (PS3)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $4.99, PS Plus Price: $2.50)

Launch yourself into the surreal mash-up of unique cartoon graphics and 2-D physics universe that is TerRover. Navigate through over forty stages of puzzling arcade levels in five different vivid art styles including the icy vistas of Congelata, all-tech surfaces of Mechanica, strange vegetation and terrains of Acor and Aura, and the treacherous volcanoes and lava of Volcanus!
Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade (PS3PSP)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $7.49, PS Plus Price: $3.75)

Choose from among four unique character classes and journey to the fantasy world of Aven. Experience on-the-go hack ‘n slash combat or join cooperative multi-player battles via wireless gameplay. Venture through dynamic 3D environments, discover rich treasures and unravel the mystery of an ancient planet.
Untold Legends: The Warriors Code (PSP)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $7.49, PS Plus Price: $3.75)

Untold Legends: The Warrior’s Code features an epic storyline brought to life through dramatic in-game cinematics, along with a completely new combat experience and enhanced 3D graphics. Players can now experience this action-RPG genre through an upgraded combat engine designed for strategic combat, a wider variety of combat moves and special abilities, and interactive boss battles with unique AI.
Pinball Arcade (PS3 and PS Vita)

50% off for Plus members (Regular price: $9.99, PS Plus Price: $5.00)

Pick up the core game at a great price, and watch for the monthly updates to get even more tables to play online tournaments and additional modes on.

We’ll be back next week with an all new free game to play. Until then, we hope you’ve enjoyed the content this month. To give us a good look back on November, let us know what you felt was the best update this month. As always, thanks for your feedback and we’ll see you next week!

What was your favorite Plus content in November?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

PlayStation Plus

PAGE 1 5 6 7

+ superfriar19 on November 28th, 2012 at 9:15 pm said:

More crying about EU Plus. Who cares? Those games are so old. You guys are crying about games that have been out for years. If you haven’t played Deus Ex, Dead Space 2, Red Dead, etc then you suck as a gamer. You can get those games so cheap now. I feel sorry for you guys. It must suck relying on Plus for your games. Us real gamers have had those games for years,

+ craigun on November 29th, 2012 at 5:03 am said:

PS Plus for November was pretty disappointing. Our European friends are getting Batman Arkham City to start December off with a bang free next week!

What are we getting for the PS3 (sorry, but I just dont care about the VIta) next month? ANYTHING worthwhile?

+ szor2 on November 29th, 2012 at 7:18 am said:

My sub is up in January, if Sony US does not do right by us with Arkham city, I will NOT renew. Then again, I am only one customer.

+ szor2 on November 29th, 2012 at 5:44 pm said:

Also, why does the EU blog have the entire months PS plus content available to readers of their blog but U.S. subscribers have to wait to be surprised or disappointed? Come on Morgan, can’t you tell us anything about December’s updates?

+ jojobrandonc on December 1st, 2012 at 7:18 am said:

Alright, So only ONE, of those games were Vita. I understand the Vita is a new system and all but it’s been out for months. Why have Sony released so much on the psp, when the Vita has better graphics, more features, and processor? Why have the yet to release any worthwhile games such as borderlands, skyrim, bioshock even, resident evil 4, or even something to do with kingdom hearts? It has the requirements and MORE, not to mention you could make it a vita version with touchscreen and motion sensitivity. Then you look at the financial aspects: do you have any idea how many people would buy a vita just for skyrim and borderlands? I have personally asked people who like microsoft and nintendo more and they said, screw that I’d buy a vita, some people would even take out a loan to buy one for that! So, sony, I have one thing to ask…Why have you yet to release any worthwhile, awesome games on the vita? Not to mention why have you not crossed over alot of worth while games that are on the psp, or ps3 that the vita could have? My advice to you, is just release a few game, borderlands, skyrim, and the dlc. Then, watch the markets explode.

+ SalamanderKnight on December 2nd, 2012 at 9:44 am said:

#301 I agree with you and people being whiny little girls BUT I must disagree about the REAL GAMERS comment, while I played all of those three, I am pretty sure the games you play doesn’t make you a Real gamer.

Also, how can you play DS2 and the latest Deus Ex for YEARS…let me repeat, YEARS when they only been out since 2011? Red Dead Redemption…two years but I’m not sure if that’s long enough to be calling it “YEARS!”.

I also agree about relying on Plus for games though….But then again, it’s the one of the reasons why we are all subscribed, next to nice discounts.

+ WINes75 on December 2nd, 2012 at 10:14 am said:

I know you have all those games that give the PSEU, but for which there would be a great gift plus I’ve done and I envy what they give to Europeans, I think it is unfair to all pay the same money for me plus wish we give away those games that occur in Europe please …

+ wines05 on December 2nd, 2012 at 10:42 am said:

I want games that give the Europeans, it is unfair to not give us the same games, I do not and I have and never played, but I want to play them please.

+ Chris-_cool on December 2nd, 2012 at 3:55 pm said:

morgan i think that somewhere in december that you guys should make “section 8 prejudice” free for ps plus members

+ CFKane1982 on December 3rd, 2012 at 8:07 am said:

I always seem to wind up slightly disappointed each month. I mean, not disappointed enough to end my membership, but it was a major let down when you stopped having the monthly PSOne Classics. I was super excited when I saw FF Tactics for Vita, until I realized it was only for VITA. I mean RE5 was nice, and I dug Dungeon Defenders, but it was sort of a let down to see a PSOne game that I can’t play. Would it really hurt you to make PSOne games available to everyone? Also, do you think you could work in a few more new titles, I mean Little Big Planet 2 and Infamous 2 and Ratchet and Clank are quality games, it just seems like they’ve been here forever. Just some constructive criticism. But, all in all keep up the good work.

PAGE 1 5 6 7