Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Dec 02

Dec 02

The PlayStation Recap — What We’re Reading

Justin Massongill's Avatar Posted by Social Media Manager, SIEA

Festive music is becoming increasingly prevalent, the streets smell of pine, and shopping is more difficult each day. Regardless of which holiday you celebrate this season, I’m sure most of us have accrued a decently sized backlog of games to catch up on during the extra days we’ll have off.

PS.Blog had a good week, from a look at top-down shooter Under Defeat HD, to an anime-styled fishing game on PS Vita. Music Unlimited is sporting a deep discount for a premium membership right now (but only if you’re a PlayStation Plus member), and if you pride yourself on your vocabulary, you’ll want to check out Page Chronica. Finally, I can’t believe I’m typing this, but Sid did it. He finally did it.

What are you playing this weekend?

This Week’s Top 10 Posts

What We’re Reading

PlayStation Blogcast 053

Most-Watched Video of the Week

Add Your Own

Butters360 said:

December 2nd, 9:19 am

Happy Holidays PlayStation Blog crew!

I’m Playing: God of War II, God of War III, and PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.

I’m Watching: Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome, Nikita, Arrow, Revenge and The Walking Dead.

I’m Reading: Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season Nine.

I’m Listening to: Official PlayStation Blogcast Episode 053: El Viaje.

mpb93 said:

December 2nd, 9:25 am

Thx Justin great job Jeff got an awesome glass controller

Justin Massongill's Avatar

Justin Massongill said:

December 2nd, 8:05 pm

Thanks! Yeah, that controller is pretty slick. I hope they’re still giving them out when I hit my five years in 2017!

mpb93 said:

December 2nd, 9:30 am

I’m Playing: Battlefield 3,Xcom,Gravity Rush,and Wipeout 2048

I’m Watching:Walking Dead season 3 and Lord of the Rings blu-ray

I’m Reading:Various comics

I’m Listening to:PlayStation Blogcast Episode 053: El Viaje with my pluse wireless stereo headset elite edition

Sonicfan11589 said:

December 2nd, 9:37 am

I’m playing Dead or Alive 5 especially since the DOA5 PLUS has been announced for the Vita, (which i don’t think u listed in ur “what we are reading” part of the blog) Can’t wait for this.

Elvick_ said:

December 2nd, 11:18 am

I’m playing Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Sonic Adventure 2, and Ratchet and Clank: Full Frontal Assault. On Vita, Persona 4: Golden.

@4: I’ll be all over DoA5: Plus. Love playing fighters on Vita. Hopefully we see a Tekken soon.

alexfranco60 said:

December 2nd, 11:25 am

I’m playing: Silent Hill 2 HD, Resident Evil 5 GE, FIFA 13 and willing to begin with Dishonored.

I’m watching: Netflix –> How I Met Your Mother

Alastor424 said:

December 2nd, 12:57 pm

I’m playing PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale and that’s IT!

When will the Jak & Daxter collection drop from 39.99 to 19.99 on the PlayStation Network Store as is the retail price?

PsychoSploosh69 said:

December 2nd, 2:09 pm

•I’m playing: Motorstorm RC, Quantum Conundrum, Saints Row 3, About A Blob
•I’m watching: Walking Dead-Season 3, Walking Tall on blu ray
•I’m listening to: The PlayStation Blogcast 053: El Viaje, …And The Battle Begun (Listened to it on friday)

wakingthedead17 said:

December 2nd, 3:17 pm

I’m NOT playing American McGee’s Alice because customer support still hasn’t gotten back to me with a voucher for it from my Ultimate Bundle Purchase.

That’s okay though, gives me time to work through all the great PS Plus offerings for Vita.

Augur4 said:

December 2nd, 4:36 pm

I’m playing Persona 4 Golden.
I’m watching NFL. My poor 49ers … :(

MailOrderNinja said:

December 2nd, 5:46 pm

•I’m playing: Assassin’s Creed 3 (Still). God of War Ghost of Sparta (I know late to the game) Playstation All-Stars
•I’m watching: Catching up on Green Arrow and watching lots of Christmas specials with the kids
•I’m listening to: Tons and tons of Christmas music

Justin Massongill's Avatar

Justin Massongill said:

December 2nd, 8:08 pm

Yep, it’s that time of year. I’ve got the Charlie Brown special (and its soundtrack) all queued up.

roxdevicode said:

December 2nd, 7:44 pm

Dead or Alive 5 has always been my all time favorite.

Play Free Online Games

djml9 said:

December 2nd, 8:48 pm

I’m playing Write a 10 Page Paper on Blackbeard for English Class :(
worst…weekend…ever…

Justin Massongill's Avatar

Justin Massongill said:

December 3rd, 2:01 pm

The sooner you wrap up that paper, the sooner you can get to the games!

KloacyTheSeeker said:

December 3rd, 12:53 am

Playing: Term Projects 2012 ;_;

Watching: Playstation Awards 2012 on Nico Nico Douga
-The special edition, red Soul Sacrifice Vita looks pretty nice, but I’ll stick to my white, Miku one.

gundam08thteam said:

December 3rd, 5:07 am

I’m playing Full Frontal Assault

l’m watching anything on the web.

I’m reading the Pulse on android.

I’m listening to DjFm on android too.