PS3-TLOU Left Behind

New The Last of Us Trailer Debuts at Spike Video Game Awards

Eric Monacelli's Avatar + Posted by Eric Monacelli on Dec 07, 2012 // Community Strategist, Naughty Dog

UPDATE: Show’s over! You can jump straight to The Last of Us segment in the new video player embed below — check back Sunday evening for more news.

The 2012 Spike Video Game Awards will be underway in just about an hour and we can’t wait to unveil our brand new The Last of Us Story Trailer to the world! We’re peeling back the curtain on Joel and Ellie’s gripping, emotional journey across a post-pandemic United States. Be sure to tune into Spike TV at 9:00pm ET / 6:00pm PT, or watch online below.

Excited? We can’t wait to share more of the game as development of The Last of Us progresses! We’ll be talking more about the content you see here and many other aspects of what makes The Last of Us a truly remarkable game in the months to come.

Be sure to check back on the PlayStation.Blog Sunday for some big reveals and news about the game.

PAGE 1 2

+ StormTimber on December 8th, 2012 at 3:19 pm said:

the first time i saw the first last of us trailer, i was thinking ” is naughty seriously doing a zombie survival game?! ” until later on i noticed there was way more to it… naughty dog has some great writers… incredible ones at that… now this trailer is out, i’m now thinking that zombies are the least of their worries… this trailer to me gave me THE WALKING DEAD feel to it… like i’m watching the greatest tv show of all time. i’m very excited to see what happens and i’m definitely going to be playing it.

+ gamelover2 on December 8th, 2012 at 5:30 pm said:

Great video I can’t wait to see more the lords of shadow I see that’s going to be great game. And the Last of Us it’s going to be 1 on my list.

+ destruction1983 on December 8th, 2012 at 7:08 pm said:

im so excited cant wait to buy it!! =D

+ saab01 on December 8th, 2012 at 8:51 pm said:

really enjoyed this new trailer it was very nice and very appealing to my eyes.

+ gamereck on December 9th, 2012 at 3:43 am said:

Already preordered 6 months ago…..

+ gamereck on December 9th, 2012 at 3:45 am said:

Can we say GOTY for next VGA’s?

+ Znes on December 9th, 2012 at 5:47 am said:

oh boy one of the reasons to be proud to have a ps3 now its time to save money for this master piece, anyone knows if it’s going to be an especial edition???

+ ro-kurorai on December 9th, 2012 at 9:22 am said:

That trailer hands down annihilated anything esle shown on the floor (Phantom Pain did come very close, though). I love your games and can’t wait for TLOU. “Alone and Forsaken” was an awesome trailer but ND somehow one up their last trailer with the latest one. 2013 will be an amazing game for gamers =)

+ manveer26 on December 9th, 2012 at 10:18 am said:

Is this releasing for the PS Vita? Please reply! Would love to buy it if it did!

+ GGGGit on December 9th, 2012 at 10:45 am said:

SIIIICCCCKKKK!!!!!

+ lyfestory on December 9th, 2012 at 2:11 pm said:

trailer looks amazing, of course… i found that whole thing with the audience and the lit wristbands or whatever they were pretty cheesy/tacky… but thats tv for ya…
definitely cant wait for this game and more info… its sunday, so, wheres all the new details..?? : )

+ EggySong85 on December 9th, 2012 at 2:11 pm said:

Wow… Just wow. That looks awesome.

+ Paulo_PSX on December 9th, 2012 at 2:39 pm said:

Wating this game!

+ starscreamerx31 on December 9th, 2012 at 4:44 pm said:

Day one buy for me. I need this game in my hands nowwwww.

+ LVJ4RROD on December 9th, 2012 at 5:20 pm said:

This looks better every time I see it.

+ F1rsTag on December 9th, 2012 at 8:48 pm said:

May 7th cannot get here fast enough.

+ turnerburner770 on December 9th, 2012 at 10:08 pm said:

Oh boy, I can’t wait! I will pre-order as soon as I can! Now I’ll be up all night thinking of this!

+ seper_djam on December 10th, 2012 at 8:38 am said:

everything naughty dog makes is GREAT but nothings like ( CTR: crash team racing ) it needs a new copy for ps3 i love that game hope they gonna work on it

+ TheIceMan9879 on December 10th, 2012 at 12:44 pm said:

I’m predicting that this will be arguably the best game of the year, especially with multiplayer mode. I’m also eager to see how the games multiplayer will play out and feel. But hats off to Naughty Dog for another outstanding game!
(P.S. My birthday is May 14th so i cant wait for the release!!)

+ dinomirez on December 13th, 2012 at 12:08 pm said:

Naughty Dog dishing out another hit!!!

+ EternalRecon on December 19th, 2012 at 9:47 pm said:

Extremely Pleased with the trailer and the announce of the release date BUT… i cannot have enough of the last of us and Realllyyyy need some teases every month or so…Maybe you can give us another little Christmas treat? :3
Oh! and im preordering it this christmas :)

PAGE 1 2