PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

Labyrinth Legends Hits PSN Tomorrow

Scott Hyman's Avatar + Posted by Scott Hyman on Dec 17, 2012 // VP of Publishing, Creat Studios

Labyrinth Legends on PSN

Hey again, PlayStation faithful! Scott here from Creat Studios to remind you all that our next PlayStation Network game, Labyrinth Legends, comes out tomorrow in North America. Everyone here is very excited to bring you our new fast-paced, quirky, addictive, hackin’ and slashin’ dungeon crawling adventure.

We’ve packed tons of hidden treasure and weapons, concealed traps, tricky puzzles, mummies, zombies and monsters into those ancient tombs to give you your $9.99 worth. Enjoy spanning the globe and unearthing the buried wealth of long-lost civilizations.

Labyrinth Legends on PSN

You’ll discover a few fun twists, such as the professor companion to your daring adventurer. He’s an important part of solving some brain teasers, but he does have a tendency to wander off into trouble. Be sure to keep an eye on him.

What if lone adventuring isn’t enough? Labyrinth Legends features three different local multiplayer modes for up to four players. Plus leaderboards and full Trophy support, too.

Labyrinth Legends on PSN

And here’s something new. We’re running a fan art contest. Check out our blog or Facebook page for details and see what cool prizes you can win!

Thanks so much to everyone playing our games — you help us do what we love. Please keep the ideas and suggestions coming, we love to know what you like and want to see next. Happy holidays to you all from the gang at Creat Studios!

PAGE 1 2

+ beetlegossip on December 17th, 2012 at 8:01 am said:

Is this, by chance, available on the PlayStation Vita?

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:08 am said:

Thanks for your interest, beetlegossip!

Would you like to see it on VIta? We’ve had a lot of interest in that. There more feedback we get, the more likely we may be able to do it.

+ vanwinkle on December 17th, 2012 at 8:03 am said:

Game looks really cool, and like I said in the last thread, I’ll definitely get it if it ever comes to Vita. Keep up the good work.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:10 am said:

We are listening to the Vita requests, vanwinkle! Please let us know how you like the PS3 version.

+ Gingerbread0Men on December 17th, 2012 at 8:04 am said:

Dude, Playstation+ update, PLEASE!

+ GT-420 on December 17th, 2012 at 8:10 am said:

Looks interesting….will there be a demo?

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:11 am said:

Glad you like what you see, GT-420. Sorry, no demo version just yet.

+ BlindsideDork on December 17th, 2012 at 8:10 am said:

Would love this on my Vita but I am still excited to get this game!!!

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:11 am said:

Thanks, BlindsideDork! We’re feeling that Vita love.

+ Assassin0515 on December 17th, 2012 at 8:14 am said:

GTA: SA on the vita would be nice

+ king_noah9 on December 17th, 2012 at 8:15 am said:

definitely downloading this and if it comes to the vita definitely will get that too.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:19 am said:

Thank you, king_noah9. Hope you like it!

+ Malkzin on December 17th, 2012 at 8:20 am said:

This game would be excellent in vita !

What time will post the news from psn plus for tomorrow.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:26 am said:

Thanks for offering another voice for Vita, Malkzin.

You’ll have to check with the fine folks at Sony about PSN +.

+ k1ll1ng5pr33-NL on December 17th, 2012 at 8:23 am said:

Nice! Excited to play this :D And thanks again for choosing me as one of the FB winners ^_^

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:26 am said:

You’re very welcome, k1ll1ng5pr33-NL!

You should enter our fan art contest too… you could win the rest of the catalog.

+ beetlegossip on December 17th, 2012 at 8:26 am said:

I would definitely love to see this title on the PS Vita. First-day purchase if it is released for PS Vita!

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:34 am said:

The demand for Vita keeps growing!

Stop by our Facebook page and Twitter feed to show your Vita support. We’ve responded in the past to customer demand, like when we made an online pack for Mushroom Wars and split-screen DLC for Smash Cars. We love your feedback!

+ DrApollo on December 17th, 2012 at 8:28 am said:

I also would love to see a Vita version! I’ll be picking this up for sure.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:35 am said:

Thank you, DrApollo! Please let us know how you like it.

+ thechrono33 on December 17th, 2012 at 8:28 am said:

looks interesting would love to see it on the vita!!!

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:35 am said:

More Vita love!!! This trend seems to be growing. Thanks, thechrono33.

+ aelurio1980 on December 17th, 2012 at 8:28 am said:

Buy it certainly, and if it comes to the vita, buy too.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:36 am said:

We love to hear that, aelurio1980! Thank you!

+ gemuvan on December 17th, 2012 at 8:29 am said:

No on-line multiplayer? T__T

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:36 am said:

No, sorry, gemuvan. But you never know… we did it for Mushroom Wars eventually.

+ time346 on December 17th, 2012 at 8:32 am said:

Thank you for your blogpost and replies. The game looks fun, and would love to see a Psvita version. Handhelds are about the only gaming time I get now-a-days. Between the wife or kids stealing the t.v., and work, it’s the only option some of us have for gaming sometimes.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:37 am said:

I hear that, time346. I fight for PS3 time with a wife and 2 boys. But lately the fight is over which PS3 games to play. :-)

+ Ryumoau on December 17th, 2012 at 8:34 am said:

This looks very interesting and the $9.99 price tag is amazing. I hope its as fun as Dungeon Defenders was.

Also, why no online? :(

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:38 am said:

Thanks for the kind words, Ryumoau. We hope you’ll have a good time.

Online may come eventually, but it just wasn’t in the plans for now.

+ TXCScorpion on December 17th, 2012 at 8:35 am said:

I’ll be picking this up, +2 more votes for vita version.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:38 am said:

We all thank you, TXCScorpion! And please, show your Vita love on our Facebook page.

+ reubensitos on December 17th, 2012 at 8:35 am said:

This is a buy from me. A double if you port this to Vita!

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:40 am said:

That’s very cool of you, ruebensitos! And remember, if you enter our art contest, you could win the game plus one of everything else!

+ Malkzin on December 17th, 2012 at 8:36 am said:

Other game for vita..Black Knight Sword…

+ beetlegossip on December 17th, 2012 at 8:45 am said:

This post equals 1,000 votes towards a Vita version…

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:48 am said:

*sigh* If only it were that easy!

+ punkmusic2009 on December 17th, 2012 at 8:47 am said:

hell yah id love it for vita more games like this sould be on both platefroum know what I think all new games sould be for both syems

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:49 am said:

Understood, punkmusic2009. We’d love to be able to do that. We just need to know that you’re all out there, clamoring for our games on Vita.

+ Dubloon7 on December 17th, 2012 at 8:48 am said:

Vita please! And CrossBuy/CrossPlay to boot!

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:49 am said:

Thanks, Dubloon. We’d likely do CrossBuy. Not sure about CrossPlay, but we’re considering it.

+ umyo23 on December 17th, 2012 at 8:48 am said:

I would really love a Vita version of this game! I have been wanting a good dungeon-crawler on the Vita, and with Warrior’s Lair delayed, I would absolutely adore playing this on the go!

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:50 am said:

Thanks for the input, umyo23! It really helps.

+ RenderMonk on December 17th, 2012 at 8:49 am said:

Showing my support for the Vita version. Looks to be a great fit for the Sony handheld!

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 8:50 am said:

Thank you for another vote, RenderMonk. Be sure to chime in on our Facebook page, too!

+ togue on December 17th, 2012 at 8:59 am said:

VITA and online please, I’ll probably buy this anyway, but would be nice to have this on the go

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 9:01 am said:

Both points taken, togue! Thank you for the comment and please let us know how you like it.

+ k1ll1ng5pr33-NL on December 17th, 2012 at 9:08 am said:

@Scott Hyman I could definitely try, but I’m not that great when it comes to graphics/art :p

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 9:13 am said:

Aw, don’t sweat the art talent. Just show your passion for your favorite Creat game. We love our customers, no matter how artistically challenged.

+ ElektroDragon on December 17th, 2012 at 9:11 am said:

I would like this on the Vita, because heaven forbid anyone makes a Vita exclusive downloadable game. *facepalm*

Ok, here is what I really want Creat: I want an ORIGINAL IP downloadable Vita exclusive!! You know, sort of like Escape Plan is, for example? Something you can’t get anywhere else.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 9:14 am said:

Thanks for the suggestion, ElektroDragon. It’s been discussed. We just have to find the right project.

+ megacarlos on December 17th, 2012 at 9:31 am said:

This game screams vita maybe if there’s a vita version by the time I finish my instant PS+ games consider this bought

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 9:34 am said:

Hmmm… so you’re saying we should consider putting this on Vita? ;-)

Thanks for adding your voice to the Vita requests, megacarlos!

+ ForeverGreen2652 on December 17th, 2012 at 10:04 am said:

I’m really excited to play this. Dungeon crawlers have been my favorite type of game since I was 14. I’m really glad to see a new one coming out. I’m also anxious to see how a dungeon crawler from Creat Studios plays. Either way you had me at dungeoun crawler for $9.99. By the way I just got TerRover last week. It’s kind of hard to get used to, my rover is just flipping everywhere, but it’s a really fun game. I love the visual style and level design. Anyway, looking forward to sinking hours into Labyrinth Legends sometime soon.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 10:33 am said:

So happy to learn of your excitement, ForeverGreen2652! We’re big dungeon crawler fans around here. I have a soft spot for the original Gauntlet.

And it really makes our day to know you enjoy TerRover. We like to think of it as the little robot buggy that could. If you’re having such a great time with it, you should send in a TerRover drawing to our fan art contest and try to win a copy of all of our games!

+ Yogidestro2 on December 17th, 2012 at 10:18 am said:

Really excited for this one. Also, to chime in, VITA!

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 10:34 am said:

Thanks, Yogidestro2! And consider another Vita vote counted.

+ Motherboop on December 17th, 2012 at 10:24 am said:

Very happy to see you guys pumping out games again! I’m a big fan of Creat/Tiki Games – I’ll be downloading this tomorrow, along with Germinator upon it’s launch. Keep on bringin ‘em!

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 10:37 am said:

That’s great, Motherboop! It’s truly awesome to hear from our long-time fans. I really hope that you’ll take some time and send us an image for the fan art contest, since you know our stuff so well.
    And we’re confident that you’ll love Germinator, too. In fact, we have a cool announcement coming for that game for which I’m sure the PlayStation faithful around here will be thrilled.

+ PrimeroIncognito on December 17th, 2012 at 10:36 am said:

Looks like it could be a lot of fun.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 10:37 am said:

It is fun, PrimeroIncognito! We hope you’ll give it a try!

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 10:36 am said:

+ FreshaSaurusRex on December 17th, 2012 at 10:39 am said:

I’ve been itching to play a dungeon crawler on my vita and it looks like this could be the one! I hope you guys do bring it over to the vita and also make it cross-buy cause I’m pretty much sold on this game already.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 10:55 am said:

Thank you, FreshaSaurusRex! We do hope we get to make a Vita announcement at some point.
    Please Like our Facebook page and show your support. The more Likes we get there that push for it, and the more followers that ask about it on Twitter, the more likely it is that we’ll be able to do it.

+ Godchild1020 on December 17th, 2012 at 10:45 am said:

Count me in for two sales if this comes to the Vita. Playstation Store update looks great, with some great titles coming.

I was on your website earlier today after seeing the Drop and was looking to see if this would be coming to the Vita as well. It would look amazing and looks like a great portable title.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 10:57 am said:

Thanks, Goldchild1020. We are in constant talks about a Vita version around here. (It’s a very spirited debate!) The best way to help us make that commitment is to make your voice heard along with as many others as possible. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and tell everyone how cool it would be. The more support we get, the easier a decision is it to make.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 10:54 am said:

+ Airwalkinman17 on December 17th, 2012 at 11:35 am said:

Just wanted to echo in…
VITA version PLEASE.
I own both a PS3 and VITA, but would love to play this on the go when i’m out and about.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 12:05 pm said:

Thanks for chiming in, Airwalkinman17. We hope you’ll check it out.

+ narkura on December 17th, 2012 at 12:02 pm said:

Just got the Ps Vita a week ago and am loving some of the games Persona 4 Golden, Zero Escape: Virtues Last Rewards, and Wipeout 2048. To name a few that is. This looks like it would be a great fit for the Vita’s repertoire and I can’t wait to see it there :)

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 12:05 pm said:

Add another vote to the list!

Thanks, narkura.

+ xClayMeow on December 17th, 2012 at 12:02 pm said:

Already expressed interest in a Vita version on the last blog post (along with a hundred other people). I do not own a PS3, so Vita is the only way I’d get to play it (unless you release a PC version).

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 12:06 pm said:

Thanks for stopping by and letting us know, xClayMeow. We hope we’ll be able to make you happy.

+ Dmx66 on December 17th, 2012 at 12:05 pm said:

put it on vita and im sold!!!

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 12:14 pm said:

Thank you for letting us know, Dmx66.

+ Sneeches on December 17th, 2012 at 12:13 pm said:

looks really cool, will have to check it out. A vita port would be amazing as well

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 12:21 pm said:

Glad you like it, Sneeches. Please tell us what you think once you’ve played it.

+ Total_Havok on December 17th, 2012 at 12:32 pm said:

Will definitely be purchasing Labyrinth Legends, and I am extremely stoked for future Creat projects! Thanks for the awesome games, and I would definitely make a day-one purchase on the Vita version! Also I love the fan support and community-focused attitude of Creat, again thanks!

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 1:38 pm said:

So happy to know how much you’re enjoying our games. Be sure to send something into our fan art contest. You could complete your Creat Studios collection!

+ Cloud_X1 on December 17th, 2012 at 1:49 pm said:

Definitely digging this game, unfortunately I won’t be getting this game until Dec 27. I would love this on the Vita! I rarely have time to use my PS3 now a days. So being able to play on the go is a BIG THUMBS UP from me. Keep up the good work guys!

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 9:31 pm said:

Nothing wrong with waiting for something worthwhile, Cloud_X1. Of course, you could win a copy in our Fan Art contest! :-)

Either way, we hope you enjoy it.

+ Hogwild333 on December 17th, 2012 at 2:09 pm said:

Are the multiplayer modes co-operative or competitive? This game looks really interesting.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 9:32 pm said:

The multiplayer is competitive, Hogwild333. Glad that you like what you’ve seen, and we hope you like the game.

+ joefranco85 on December 17th, 2012 at 2:10 pm said:

This Is not the kind of game that i usually play on ps3, but I think that would be fun in my vita.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 9:32 pm said:

Thanks for sharing, joefranco85. We hope you’ll give the PS3 version a try. We’ll keep you posted about a Vita version.

+ GeneralKDI on December 17th, 2012 at 2:50 pm said:

I’ll just wait for the Vita version, they can’t ignore all the requests….

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 9:34 pm said:

We hope you’re right, GeneralKDI. But it can’t hurt to Like us on Facebook to make your voice known. Let Sony know, too, however you choose.

+ Sevyne on December 17th, 2012 at 3:19 pm said:

Chiming in to toss my vote in on a Vita version. Games like this really just scream to be on Vita. Those colors would just pop on that OLED so nicely.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 9:34 pm said:

Thanks for adding your vote, Sevyne!

+ Tchanku on December 17th, 2012 at 3:21 pm said:

Looks good, I will also ask for a vita version since you are keeping score…Cross-control could be neat too. Also..Local Multiplayer only :(…i’m probably still going to buy it.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 9:35 pm said:

Thanks for all the input, Tchanku. Please let us know how you enjoy it.

+ Elvick_ on December 17th, 2012 at 3:24 pm said:

I added my Vita desire last time.

Are there any multiplayer trophies? I usually can’t get them since I don’t have anyone local to play with.

+ Scott Hyman on December 17th, 2012 at 9:35 pm said:

That’s a good question, Elvick_. Let me ask our team and find out.

PAGE 1 2