PS4-The Order

PlayStation Plus Update: Anomaly Warzone Earth Free for Members

Morgan Haro's Avatar + Posted by Morgan Haro on Dec 17, 2012 // Community Manager, PlayStation Digital Platforms

There’s a lot to love with PlayStation Plus in December. Perhaps you’ve already thought of what a great gift a PS Plus membership makes for your fellow PS3 gamer. Or maybe you’ve been diving into the games in the Instant Game Collection with new additions like BioShock 2, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, and Rochard. Either way, you’ve got more great content on the way with this week’s addition: Anomaly Warzone Earth! You’ll also find some amazing holiday deals on games that you might have missed. Read on to find out more.

Don’t have PlayStation Plus? Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS3 or PS Vita or click here to get access.

December 18th PlayStation Plus Update

Anomaly: Warzone Earth

Anomaly Warzone Earth (PS3)

Free for Plus members

Anomaly Warzone Earth is an extraordinary mixture of action and strategy in a reversed tower defense formula. Call it tower offense, if that’s a bit easier. The game tasks you with saving a near-future Earth from an alien onslaught. The invaders have captured world’s major cities, building huge turrets that destroy everything in their path. It’s up to you to lead an armor squad through the streets of cities like Baghdad and Tokyo, planning the route and strategically choosing which units to deploy in order to crush the opposition. Download it today and experience this fantastic twist on strategy gaming.

Holiday Essentials Sale

Various discounts for Plus members

You may have seen the announcement already, but this week marks the first week of the PSN Holiday Sale! You can check out the full announcement here, but here’s the breakdown of all the games that you’ll be able to get an amazing sale price on for this week:

Game Normal Price PSN Sale Price Plus Sale Price
Rayman Origins PS Vita $29.99 $20.99 $14.70
Resident Evil 4 $19.99 $13.99 $9.80
Retro/Grade $9.99 $6.99 $4.90
Street Fighter: Third Strike Online Edition $14.99 $10.49 $7.35

SEGA Holiday Sale

Various discounts for Plus members

Our friends at SEGA are also bringing more great games to all of PSN at some truly great prices to celebrate the holidays as well. Just like the PSN Holiday Sale, all PSN gamers get to enjoy some price breaks here, but Plus members get the best deals on the following content:

Game Normal Price PSN Sale Price Plus Sale Price
Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (Game Only) $14.99 $9.99 $6.99
SEGA HERITAGE COLLECTION (BUNDLE) $36.95 $19.99 $14.99
Sonic 4: Ep1 & 2 Full game Bundle $24.98 $14.99 $11.99
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 $14.99 $9.99 $7.49
Hell Yeah Full game $14.99 $9.99 $5.99
Hell Yeah DLC Pimp My Rabbit Pack $2.99 $1.99 $1.00
Hell Yeah DLC The Virtual Rabbit Mission $4.99 $2.99 $1.50
After Burner Climax $9.99 $4.99 $2.50
Crazy Taxi $9.99 $4.99 $2.50
Daytona USA $9.99 $4.99 $2.50
Crush, PSP $9.99 $4.99 $2.50
Sonic Rivals, PSP $9.99 $6.99 $4.89
Sonic Rivals 2, PSP $9.99 $6.99 $4.89

That’s it for this week’s update, and remember that the above updates will be in effect once the PlayStation Store updates tomorrow. See you next week for more on PlayStation Plus!

What content do you find most compelling for this update?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

While we definitely want you to let us know your thoughts in the comments below, make sure you’re digging in to the PlayStation Community Forums in the Plus space where you’ll find great new information and perspectives from your fellow gamer. Enjoy the update, and see you in the comments.

PlayStation Plus Update 12-17-2012

PAGE 1 3 4 5 6 7 9

+ Kchow23 on December 17th, 2012 at 1:01 pm said:

Escape Plan* Also, I would love to see more variety with the PS3 games that was what made the initial line up so great. We now have 2 fighting games, 2 beat’em up and 2 strategy games. Would also love to see some Plus discounts on DLC.

+ I-Drop-Epics on December 17th, 2012 at 1:01 pm said:

PS+ has definitely been worth it since I’ve bought it, but the last month has been an utter embarrassment. EU gets Arkham City, Limbo, Vanquish AND a Vita game in Mortal Kombat. All we get is Bioshock 2, which is an okay game in it’s own right, Street Fighter: AE, and some crappy tower defense game?

Earlier this month the community manager said we’d be on level with Europe PS+ on terms of quality, but from what I’ve seen that’s just not going to happen.

+ Xan-Diesel on December 17th, 2012 at 1:02 pm said:

Definitely going to take advantage of the “Holiday Sale”. Mr. Morgan Haro! I just downloaded GTAIII and GTA: Vice City on my Sony Xperia Play. Sure would love to play them on my Vita with (or without!) trophies … you know you want to grease up your bosses to make that happen!

+ ResistanceGTA on December 17th, 2012 at 1:02 pm said:

I feel like the Christmas sales need to be stated outright. I won’t buy a thing until the sales are over, unless the game is on sale, as I don’t want to spend extra money because we didn’t know about the sales.

Just sayin’ Morgan, it would make everyone a lot happier if we knew what all was to be on sale now, for planning purposes and what not.

+ KidCommando on December 17th, 2012 at 1:06 pm said:

lol, I guess you are that dumb. carry on!

+ Angelcurio on December 17th, 2012 at 1:06 pm said:

Another week, another dissapointing update. No Vanquish, no Motorstorm Apocalypse, no Sleeping Dogs discount, seriously, Sony should put the SCEE guys in charge of the US side so we could get some decent content. As someone already said, Nothing for me this week, Like the many weeks before. Thanks SCEA.

+ Fleshcrawl on December 17th, 2012 at 1:06 pm said:

Wow. Y’all never cease to amaze me with the amount of outstanding support and benefits you give to, not only PS+, but the entire Playstation community as a whole. I’ve given up Xbox and use Steam on PC a lot less because of how much incentive is given by being a PS3/PS Vita gamer.

Keep up the great work, Sony.

And Merry Christmas to you and yours!

+ davidyerion1 on December 17th, 2012 at 1:08 pm said:

hmmm anomaly… own it on xbox…blah

+ PrimeroIncognito on December 17th, 2012 at 1:09 pm said:

Breakfuss: “Customers have the right to voice their opinions.”

Making demands and threats does NOT qualify as “voicing your opinion”.

Why would I just “move along”? I was gaming before most of these people were born. You move along. All of you who can’t seem to find anything you like here, move along. Go find a hobby you might actually enjoy, because you clearly aren’t into gaming that much. Stop ruining it for those of us who actually are.

+ bamahollis88 on December 17th, 2012 at 1:11 pm said:

@ PrimeroIncognito

Stop trolling

+ PrimeroIncognito on December 17th, 2012 at 1:12 pm said:

@bamahollis88

Stop projecting yourself onto me.

+ Nflamel on December 17th, 2012 at 1:13 pm said:

Meh, this game its really not for me, tower defense its not my thing. Can you please at least give the same games of EU, como on they already have darksiders, deus ex, red dead redenption and i think a motorstorm. Please at least put one of those.

+ jamonit23 on December 17th, 2012 at 1:17 pm said:

Sure, plus is better than what other consoles offer. Last week my plus expired, I will NOT renew plus until I see things change for the better.

As far as Morgan I quit reading his posts awhile ago. It’s basically the same “Wait till next week”.

People still play handhelds???

I’m sure us “NA” consumers spend more money then anyone else. So why do we get the garbage? All the games EU got I already bought anyway, because I didn’t feel like waiting a few years to get it in NA’s plus.

Monthly updates would be better so we don’t get ripped off as much. IMO

Thanks for making it easier, now I know what to spend my money on this holiday and it ain’t plus.

+ ALARM-cIock on December 17th, 2012 at 1:18 pm said:

“Whining incessantly about imaginary mistreatment does NOT qualify as “voicing your opinion”.
Making demands and threats does NOT qualify as “voicing your opinion”.”

+ ALARM-cIock on December 17th, 2012 at 1:21 pm said:

^^^ @PrimeroIncognito ^^^

+ PrimeroIncognito on December 17th, 2012 at 1:24 pm said:

“Sure, plus is BETTER than what other consoles offer. Last week my plus expired, I will NOT renew plus until I see things change for the BETTER.”

Huh? What’s the problem?

“People still play handhelds???”

Do you live in a cave?

“Bad enough everywhere you turn you hear the media going on and on about the shootings, but on here too..!”

I bring up things like that to give whiners some perspective. It’s not that I want to. I wish I didn’t have to. It’s sad that I even need to go that far, but these brats need to have some sense knocked into their heads.

“Monthly updates would be better so we don’t get RIPPED OFF as much”

You can’t get “ripped off” when the program is entirely VOLUNTARY.

+ WAR1965 on December 17th, 2012 at 1:25 pm said:

well i really dont know what to say but yes there was a few good games and sales for 2013 and for the 50 bucks a month youd expect good games and sales instead of junk games no ones heard about or cares . as for the butt kissers saying stop complaining about plus users complaining about the horrible plus updates we are getting compared to eu i want bang for my buck just as the next guy i dont want handme downs i wish they had a premium plus subscription i would gladly pay a 100 a year for that where it gave you A titles no junk lame games. and i think morgan does try to do a good job thank you but its time to stop analyzing and remember majority rules there are more complaints of unhappy plus members what you are doing is failing its time to do something about it enough is enough as american plus is concerned it blows maggotts and it seems we are the suckers paying for a service that does not care about what we want but just our money its sad but all i can say is untill all are one thanks sony for taking my money and giving me what you want i thank you

+ IrishDude2 on December 17th, 2012 at 1:25 pm said:

@172 & 186
Kingdom hearts 1.5 reMIX is said to be Japan only. It will be on festa 2013 which takes place on the 22nd – 24th if i’m correct. Maybe then we will know if the rest of us can get it. Can only keep our fingers crossed. The game is said to be 80-90% completed so shouldn’t be long to go

+ boomstickbhg on December 17th, 2012 at 1:25 pm said:

It’s odd how one week we hear that they have trouble with advance notice and sometimes even things posted on monday end up being changed for the next day.

And yet another week we hear that plus is planned weeks/months in advance.

so which is it?

And if it’s the later, then please give us a better heads up, your customers are getting tired of buying something one week, and then having it go on sale/free the next week.

Although at least some people have had success getting refunds calling customer service in these cases, it would be easier to avoid the problem to begin with.

Morgan Haro's Avatar

+ Morgan Haro on December 17th, 2012 at 1:51 pm said:

Planned weeks/months in advance (there’s a fair amount of work that goes into securing various deals. We’re not able to just pick anything from the PS Store and put it in Plus); but the announcements themselves are weekly. There are other factors that we need to consider before monthly however; but we’re reviewing possibilities for monthly outlooks; but it will take a bit of time, if it does happen.

+ kentez1019 on December 17th, 2012 at 1:27 pm said:

Hey Morgan, great update. All I want for my birthdaaaay is a renewed subscription to PlayStation plus!!! Oh yea, and a big booty hoe.

+ Andranimal on December 17th, 2012 at 1:30 pm said:

Morgan, are you actually in charge of choosing the games? If so, what do you base your choices on? It seems like we repetitively get Tower defense games, fighting games and other obscure, poorly made games. I remember when we used to get content that was actually popular like Infamous, Little Big Planet, Saints Row 2. Now, we get a lot of games that most of us have never heard of and that have extremely poor ratings. I hate to be yet another complainer but it’s not like anyone can actually argue this point. The polls and comments speak for themselves. US plus subscribers are not happy. It’s like other countries are getting Gourmet meals while we get airline food. U mean, it’s still a great deal for $50 a year but only if you’re into these kind of games and the majority of us are not.

Morgan Haro's Avatar

+ Morgan Haro on December 17th, 2012 at 1:54 pm said:

I do not pick the games, no. One of the things I do is get feedback from you guys and understand what concerns you might have on the program; wrap it up with other community data, and deliver that feedback to the rest of the team. I always look for the best ways to get your guy’s voices heard; polls being one of the newer additions; to really help get your voices clear. As you know, everyone has different opinions on any number of things regarding Plus, so we have to work hard to get as complete as possible picture with community data being one important part of the picture.

+ boomstickbhg on December 17th, 2012 at 1:32 pm said:

Anyone know if SE will be having a holiday psn sale?

They have a few games with DLC that I’d like to try, but don’t want to buy if there’s about to be a sale (games like Deus Ex or Sleeping dogs for example, although SD prices aren’t so bad)

Or what about any upcoming LBP game sales? Since Karting came out there’s more costumes I want to buy just to use in that game when they finally patch it.

But I’m not buying any DLC this month since we have no clue what’s will or won’t be going on sale. Not a criticism so much as a, ‘has anyone heard of such a sale coming?’

Although if Morgan wants to reply to this with an official answer that’d be fine heh.

+ MrBob2k7 on December 17th, 2012 at 1:36 pm said:

This holiday sale is terrible. Not enough games and you need to plus to only get 50 percent off. I can already buy Catherine for 20 dollars from Amazon. Thanks to Playstation Plus I can get away from the over bloated MSRP price and now buy the game for the same price! What a deal.

I guess Valve is getting my money again this holiday. Steam is the only digital service that truly understands pricing.

+ Ryumoau on December 17th, 2012 at 1:37 pm said:

why is Sega still not including Sonic Generations in their sales? its the one Sega game i’m actually interested in buying from the psn store. :/

+ PrimeroIncognito on December 17th, 2012 at 1:39 pm said:

ALARM-clock: “Weather or not that qualifies as voicing an opinion is also a matter of opinion…!”

First of all, it’s “whether”.

Second, actually, it’s not. It’s a FACT that those things don’t qualify as an opinion because:

1. Merely giving feedback on the service, would be called “constructive criticism”. Many of these posts aren’t constructive, they’re defamatory. Attacks are NOT opinions.

2. They’re involving irrelevant comparisons to regions that have nothing to do with what’s going on here, and at times, they actually imply conspiracy is afoot, from the minds at Sony purposely trying to swindle NA customers out of a meager $4.17 per month. Comparisons to irrelevant items, and conspiracy theories, are disqualified as “opinions” on the topic at hand. Coincidentally, facts need to be at the base of all opinion.

3. Demands are clearly NOT opinions. Threats are clearly NOT opinions. I don’t how you got confused there.

+ Breakfuss on December 17th, 2012 at 1:41 pm said:

@PrimeroIncognito

It’s funny you think your age qualifies you as bigger enthusiast, but I’d like to think putting one’s money where one’s mouth is serves as a better indicator. Each of the people “whining” have spent money to be a part of plus, and so it’s highly unlikely they don’t want to be here. In the grander scheme, people who complain on a big are the least of Sony’s worries considering the abysmal sales and financial losses they continue to face. Perhaps listening to all the whiners is exactly what they need to do. Cheers, mate!

+ PrimeroIncognito on December 17th, 2012 at 1:41 pm said:

@Ryumoau

Why don’t you just buy Sonic Generations from Amazon? It’s been under $20 for a long time. Somewhere around $16-$18, and you get the disc that you can sell if you decide you don’t like it after all.

+ foster_family on December 17th, 2012 at 1:45 pm said:

What will happen if in like, 5 years you stop playstation plus. Will we get to keep all the games we have downloaded?

+ jamonit23 on December 17th, 2012 at 1:47 pm said:

@PrimeroIncognito

I stopped playing handhelds with Turbo Graphix 16. (When I was a teen..lol)
I wouldn’t think to many adults would play them, compared to a console.

+ IVANBARROK on December 17th, 2012 at 1:47 pm said:

Nothing for me this week
Like the many weeks before.
I am surprised that every week could be worse!

+ PrimeroIncognito on December 17th, 2012 at 1:48 pm said:

Breakfuss: “It’s funny you think your age qualifies you as bigger enthusiast, but I’d like to think putting one’s money where one’s mouth is serves as a better indicator.”

I disagree… because I believe that enthusiasm, or passion, comes from the heart, not the wallet. It’s also not a good idea to think that money buys the right to complain. It only buys the product. There are avenues to constructively manage the problem of purchasing a product that didn’t live up to either your expectations or it’s claims, but whining isn’t one of them.

But even if spending is the measuring stick, I’d still probably qualify as the “bigger enthusiast”. Did you not stop to think that if I’ve been gaming for so long that it’s also very likely that I must have spent more money on this hobby than these newbies?

+ Moofboy on December 17th, 2012 at 1:52 pm said:

Morgan,
Please tell me that you have seen the posts requesting a role playing game? Please?

Morgan Haro's Avatar

+ Morgan Haro on December 17th, 2012 at 1:57 pm said:

I have seen them, but they haven’t been one of the main themes of the feedback. The big things I see are EU comparisons or, ‘I have this game already’ type of feedback as the most common critique of Plus. So those are the big issues from the community that I’m working with the teams to look closer at for the time being. But that’s not to say that the ask for more RPGs haven’t been included in reports already. It’s just not the thing that I’m fully focused on at getting heard with the team at the moment.

+ DazeOfWar on December 17th, 2012 at 1:53 pm said:

I’ll just say nothing once again for me that is even remotely exciting. You have to stop telling people just wait till you see next week. It never pans out like you make it sound. Ya a few people may be happy but the majority are not.

Also when you say Plus is planned out months in advance than why is it a problem to just switch to a monthly update? So you’re saying that the Plus team already knows what’s coming next month so next month make it a monthly update. People voted on it and the majority won on wanting monthly updates and that was a few months back. Quit beating around the bush and just do it.

As for the sales these are just weak compared to other digital sales all over the internet for PC games. You guys really need to get competitive with your digital sales and pricing.

I really hope the Vita stuff is worth it this month.

Morgan Haro's Avatar

+ Morgan Haro on December 17th, 2012 at 1:59 pm said:

I don’t think I’ve said this for weeks, and well, don’t plan on saying it in the future! So count that as feedback heard from at least the things that I can immediately control =) But of course, I’ll continue to encourage people to check in weekly, because, well, that’s a good thing to do.

+ boomstickbhg on December 17th, 2012 at 1:56 pm said:

That’s too bad about the welcome back related kinks.

At least now I know there’s technical problems with trying that method.

Thanks for the responses today Morgan.

+ FeistFan on December 17th, 2012 at 1:58 pm said:

@Morgan: “But again, if someones doesn’t like a game? Not much I can do there =)”

You’re right, of course – just as there’s not much you can do if you add a great game (like Bioshock 2), but you get complaints from people who own it already.

Still, I’d like to add a few comments about improvements you CAN make:

1. When you add a new game that has add-on content that’s not included (Bioshock 2 recently, Borderlands a while ago), make it known that you’ll offer the add-on content on sale as well, at a future date. With Borderlands, you offered it at the same time that Borderlands was free, but for just a week or two — it took me longer than that to decide I might want the add-on content, but now it’s back to full price. With Bioshock 2, the add-ons never were discounted (unless I’m mistaken), but I hate to pay full price when a discount might be imminent.

2. Continue to pursue a variety of games. I generally like racing games, but more arcade-style — NfS Shift 2 didn’t quite do it for me. So will there ever be another racing game on Plus?

3. Pursue games with high ratings. I didn’t realize how bad NFL Blitz was going to be until I got it – should have listened to the ratings.

4…coming…

+ PrimeroIncognito on December 17th, 2012 at 1:58 pm said:

“I meant ripped off, referring to a full purchase or a sale game. Just to see the same game free a week or month later. That IMO is a rip off.”

It’s not a rip-off because you are getting something for your money. And it’s something you obviously WANTED, otherwise you wouldn’t have clicked “Purchase”. Nothing that is voluntary can be called a “rip-off”.

You also get to keep the game you bought after your Plus subscription expires. So, where’s the “rip-off”?

+ FeistFan on December 17th, 2012 at 2:00 pm said:

4. What if you changed the model completely? Added even MORE games, but restricted how many each account could get? If I could pick one new top-tier game every 6 months, but my selection could come from ANY full game in the PSN Store (even if there was a restriction that it had to be at least 6 months old), that would get a lot of interest – and people wouldn’t be complaining about how they didn’t want this game or that one. You could still include other games we get for free, to drum up interest in the game or help publishers sell DLC – but there’d be a bit less crying over selection.

The risk, of course, is cannibalizing sales of titles – but that’s happening anyway, whether you notice it or not. How many Plus members wait to pull the trigger on a purchase because we’re afraid the same title will be free next week?

+ Nergil on December 17th, 2012 at 2:06 pm said:

@primeroincognito

Oh I’m well aware of what your point is…I’m sure anyone on here knows what your point is…you’ve made it abundantly clear…and I choose to let it go even when you make a bigger fuss than anybody on here does about ANYTHING…but bringing up that topic is just low…it’s no better than the greedy reporters that ran around interviewing parents and kids right after it happened…it’s self-serving and it’s bs.

That’s my 2 cents…I have nothing else to add so argue with somebody else if you need to really get your fix for the day…laterz.

+ Aevanilla on December 17th, 2012 at 2:08 pm said:

@ #38 FriedConsole – L M A O ! That’s pretty accurate…

+ Ryumoau on December 17th, 2012 at 2:09 pm said:

@223 lol you guys still read posts from that Primer guy? I ignored him weeks ago. Hes just a Sony employee trying to discourage any dissent of the PS Plus game choices.

What makes matters worse, the idiot doesn’t even have the decency to have Plus membership himself, making any opinions he has on the matter moot to begin with.

+ EvolvedMessiah on December 17th, 2012 at 2:14 pm said:

LOL at me for buying an entire year of this “service”….seriously.

+ tgpumpkin on December 17th, 2012 at 2:14 pm said:

Morgan,

I’ll chime in with requesting RPG’s. We need more. I know you’re focused on the EU complaints and I hear that we’re not EU too but you know what, with due respect to my fellow PS+ folks, we get things out here that they don’t get. We’re a different country and as such shouldn’t expect the same stuff.

I stand by previous comments in that Plus is a great value for $50. Even if EU gets a better deal, we are still getting a deal that surpasses $50 a year. If I have a complaint about Plus it is the variety (or lack thereof). It feels like it’s fighters, FPS, or obscure title. Sometimes it feels like it’s ‘fluff’ to make it seem bigger than it is. It’s free though. Maybe you could take your 12 games Morgan and have each game represent a gaming ‘category’ so there is something for everyone. RPG, FPS, Adventure, etc. I think that would appeal to people.

Lastly, for those who are putting all of their stock in saying people are unhappy with plus and look at the polls, keep in mind that common statistic trends indicate those who are happy are less likely to speak up and complete a poll than those that are not. It’s the ol’ squeaky wheel gets the grease’ proverb.

Keep up the solid work. :)

+ SuperHALFBEAST on December 17th, 2012 at 2:20 pm said:

I won’t demand any free games for either ps3 or vita for my plus membership if you give us Last Guardian in 2013 ;_;

+ ALARM-cIock on December 17th, 2012 at 2:20 pm said:

@Euphemism

Now you’re just playing a semantic game and I’m not interested in having a discussion with someone who abuses logic.

+ PrimeroIncognito on December 17th, 2012 at 2:23 pm said:

@Nergil

No self-service here. That’s not my style, and I have nothing to gain unlike greedy reporters who want ratings. I’m only here because I had nothing to do before I break for lunch, and I come here to get gaming (Sony) news.

Ryumoau (Goofus)

Don’t lie. You’ve responded to me as recently as a few days ago. And you also said that reading my posts “gave you a kick”, remember? Changing your story? Ooh, not good. So you’re dishonest on top of being an ungrateful brat. Crap. Your reputation around here is already pretty bad… are you sure you want to muck it up even more?

+ Dubloon7 on December 17th, 2012 at 2:25 pm said:

i bought a PS3 back in 2010 for Last Guardian. I have been solely disappointed with Sony and how you guys handle customers and our concerns, as well as the production of the Last Guardian.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST GIVE US LAST GUARDIAN!

+ PrimeroIncognito on December 17th, 2012 at 2:26 pm said:

@ALARM-clock

That’s how you deal with being in the wrong? I only stated facts.

Also I have to wonder who you copied that statement from. Doesn’t feel natural.

Now I’m off to lunch so go ahead and attack me all you can while I’m gone! Heh…

+ FeistFan on December 17th, 2012 at 2:27 pm said:

@PrimeroIncognito: “Nothing that is voluntary can be called a ‘rip-off’.”

So it’s impossible for a used-car dealer to rip off anyone, because nobody is forced to buy a car? Your definition is…unique. It sounds like you’re thinking of “coercion,” which is different. No, nobody was coerced to join Plus.

I think there’s plenty of room to discuss whether or not Plus is a rip-off, and I’d be hard-pressed to argue that it is — but I haven’t kept a current Plus subscription all the time, because I was wary of the value. Though I’ve bought in again, I can still recognize and sympathize with those who feel the promises made are not being fulfilled to their satisfaction. When you’re buying a promise, as we are to a certain extent with Plus, then you *ARE* vulnerable to being ripped off.

+ Erlaxis on December 17th, 2012 at 2:27 pm said:

PS+ is awesome. I think I’ve only played about a third of the freebie games, and still iv’e gotten more than $150 back from my $50 investment.

Keep up the good work.

+ T-8k8O_ on December 17th, 2012 at 2:29 pm said:

Lame,i’ll try it anyway……….

PAGE 1 3 4 5 6 7 9