PS4-The Order

LittleBigPlanet Karting – Ten Terrific User-Created Tracks

Michael Buffaloe's Avatar + Posted by Michael Buffaloe on Jan 03, 2013 // Community Coordinator, LittleBigPlanet Karting

LBPK: Wintery Wonderland

With the holidays wrapped up and a new year ahead of us, now is the perfect time to share some of the best content the LittleBigPlanet Karting community has to offer. In that spirit, the following list contains ten user-created tracks (in no particular order) made since Karting’s launch that have seriously impressed us one way or another. Have some favorites of your own? Let us know in the comments!

LBPK: SandboxLBPK: Swamp of Madness

LBPK: Twin Rivers Valley

Remember, these are just the tracks we really like. There are tons of others worth exploring too — have fun!

25 Comments

+ macy113 on January 3rd, 2013 at 8:09 am said:

Awesome tracks. Cant wait to try em out!

+ connvict72 on January 3rd, 2013 at 8:10 am said:

just curious…wasn’t this game supposed to have stereoscopic 3D support?

+ remanutd5 on January 3rd, 2013 at 8:13 am said:

Psvita version and i’m in!!!!! Sonic&All Stars Racing Transformed 8 players online multiplayer races are crazy fun.

+ tdelgado7406 on January 3rd, 2013 at 8:32 am said:

I would love to play this on my PsVita!!!

+ Carl-G on January 3rd, 2013 at 8:39 am said:

Finally got the Platinum a few days ago :P :P :P

+ KrisButtar on January 3rd, 2013 at 9:11 am said:

i just made my 1st track, everyone can check it out, and add me as a friend if you wanna race/arena it out

+ whoers on January 3rd, 2013 at 9:18 am said:

you guys should port this to the vita

+ GLiTcH2 on January 3rd, 2013 at 9:26 am said:

Hopefully we wont have to wait too much longer for our previous DLC costumes to come into Karting, Need my DLC so sackboy can race in style!!!

+ samv33 on January 3rd, 2013 at 10:08 am said:

I’m playing on Normal, and when I finish a track, my Global Leaderboard shows just me. Is this a bug? Does anybody else have this problem?

And I wish more people were playing this game. So many times it’s like I’m the only one online.

+ UrbanMonk54 on January 3rd, 2013 at 11:17 am said:

I would also like this on the vita. Day 1 buy for me!

But please, if you do, make sure it runs at a full 60 fps and not choppy like mod nation racers. That game would be perfect if it weren’t for that issue.

+ remanutd5 on January 3rd, 2013 at 11:23 am said:

@10 and the lack of head to head online multiplayer races.

+ jason_redemption on January 3rd, 2013 at 1:52 pm said:

Hey, when will the LBP costumes come to LBP Karting? I’m kinda disappointed at how long it’s taken for us to get the costumes.

+ kingofkingofnite on January 3rd, 2013 at 2:02 pm said:

this would be a awesome game, if this game would only work correctly. that was a waste of money. the server are kicky. no multi-creating like they told us. lbp2 not compatible either a other lie.

+ DRAQ-520 on January 3rd, 2013 at 8:48 pm said:

Again, when are the DLC costumes coming? actually, when is any kind of support coming? there a lot of bugs in the creation mode and the game still freezes very frequently in the loading screens when playing online, it’s a great game, but you seriously need to fix it, I’ve stopped playing it for a while because of those problems, every single time I played it, it was guaranteed to freeze at least one time and force me to hard reset, it’s pretty annoying, please do something.

+ DelicaGunz on January 3rd, 2013 at 8:53 pm said:

I absolutely love this game. I’m in the process of creating a level myself. Doing my best to provide you guys a awesome detail rich level to play in. Stop by anytime and any constructive criticism are welcomed. Always trying to learn new things.

+ DelicaGunz on January 3rd, 2013 at 8:56 pm said:

Add me I would like to have more Karting partners to race with. Check out my Demo lvl Mountain Barrel Pass. Still working out a few things. Spread the word.

+ leklack on January 4th, 2013 at 8:29 am said:

Thank you so much for listing my level! :D
I’m in love with LBPK and will make more levels for sure. Love the create part of it. :D
@DelicaGunz Can you post a level link to your level please? I’ll queue it up. :)

+ Blood-Pudding on January 4th, 2013 at 12:39 pm said:

We went online for the first time last night to try these tracks–couldn’t find a single other player to race with us. Is it always a ghost town online in LBP Karting or did we just have bad luck?

+ SpooNManX on January 4th, 2013 at 8:08 pm said:

This game would be great as a Plus freebie some day. :)

+ Tony_Too on January 5th, 2013 at 12:10 am said:

Thanks guys for listing my Winter Epicness level again. It’s been awesome to see how many people already have played my level (already over 80.000 plays), amazing.

I promised myself, I’m going to send PlayStation (Holland as) a special made cake with a Wintery touch when I hit the 100.000 plays.

My Tornado level on LBP2 has been played a lot of times aswell (and copied :( ) but never so good as this Winter Epicness level.

Thanks everybody for playing my levels hearting them and rating them, its a real push to create more levels

+ Mando44646 on January 5th, 2013 at 5:01 pm said:

Id play this much more on Vita. Ive been play Sonic All Stars on Vita much more than this on PS3

+ Ricky7250 on January 6th, 2013 at 8:29 pm said:

Hey how about bring it to the Vita, kthnx, in dire need of a good kart racer on it, Modnation has horrible FPS lag.

+ singulino on January 6th, 2013 at 9:52 pm said:

I like the game but I have these complaints: 1) the dlc & content from previous games compatibility. Carl-G just platinumed & support never came. 2) not multiple profile on the same console at the same time, only best buddies. That was great from the previous games. I suppose it has to do with the online pass, bad idea (same on ps all stars battle royale). 3) servers are constantly offing. 4) disc tends to freeze. 5) where is everybody? LBP 1 and 2 have still people playing but it’s so hard to find sackracers online. 6) If you happen to win an online version of a story race, world will not show your #1 until you win it playing locally. 7) Stuck in the jam becomes IMPOSSIBLE after 8000 (I’ve got the prizes already, but it’s frustrating, specially when they throw you 4 trucks at the same time whit nowhere else to go)

+ turtle_sandbox on January 7th, 2013 at 4:02 am said:

D33combobulator’s profile states, he or she is excited about a costume patch this month. I’ve been searching the internet for confirmation but so far nothing.

The Halloween trailer appearing on PSN confuses me. I saw it a while ago but that was still after Halloween was already over? It didn’t make sense to me then either since the game was released in November. Were these simply the first batch of costumes they completed converting to karting?

+ CAPNDigital on January 7th, 2013 at 9:41 am said:

Thanks again for picking and featuring my track: Twin Rivers Valley. Thanks to everyone in the community who’s played it and left some really nice feedback.

The potential of this game is quite staggering.

For anyone new to the game or Track Creation, Adipose – community member – has some great YouTube video tutorials (AdiposeTV) that may provide a great start to your own creations.

Looking forward to the Cross-DLC patch and hopefully some all new DLC (especially new materials and gadgets???) in the near future!!

(Now that the holiday work schedule has settled down, hopefully I can get back to racing and creating soon!)