Destiny The Taken King

Jan 15

PlayStation Store Update

Grace Chen's Avatar Posted by Grace Chen on Jan 15, 2013 // Sr. Director, PlayStation Store

PS3 Full Games

DMC Devil May Cry ($59.99)
In a society corrupted by demons only The Order can see the world for what it really is. Join Dante in the ultimate experience of stylish action chain together combo after combo with panache and dispatch demonic spawn back to hell. Call upon unimaginable powers combined with Dante’s epic arsenal of weapons: sword, scythe, axe, pistols and more. Face your demons…
ESRB: M // File Size: 6.5 GB
Angry Birds Trilogy ($39.99)
Angry Birds is taking flight for the first time ever and crashing on PlayStation 3 systems everywhere! Includes: 3 Best-Selling Angry Birds games and 19 exclusive levels.
ESRB: E // File Size: 1.8 GB

PSP Games

Corpse Party: Book of Shadows ($19.99)
A series of eight lengthy vignettes expanding and elaborating on the 2011 cult horror classic “Corpse Party.” Taking place before, during and after events from its predecessor, Book of Shadows seeks to answer the questions, what if, what then, and what now? New point-and-click adventure style gameplay, binaural 3D audio with original Japanese voices, dozens of endings and tons of unlockable extras will keep players awake for many nights to come.
ESRB: M //File Size: 1.1 GB

PS Vita Apps

PlayStation Store Update 1-15-2013

Wake-Up Club (Free)
Add some excitement to your morning! Wake-up Club is a socially connected alarm clock application for your PS Vita. With it, you and up to 11 friends can challenge each other to wake up and complete short mini-games at a set time.
File Size: 105 MB

Added to Vita Storefront

• Corpse Party: Book of Shadows (PSP game)
  • Disney Pixar A Bug’s Life (PS1 game)
  • Disney Pixar Toy Story 2 (PS1 game)
  • Disney Pixar Toy Story Racer (PS1 game)
  • Disney Pixar Monsters Inc. Scream Team (PS1 game)

PSP Bundles

Farm Frenzy Bountiful Harvest Pack ($5.99)
Never before has this much farming fun been packed into a single bundle and at a price this low! Enjoy hours of hilarious time management action when you buy the Farm Frenzy Bountiful Harvest Pack!
ESRB: E //File Size: 82.6 MB
Montezuma Well-Rounded Player Bundle ($3.99)
The Well-Rounded Player bundle from Alawar Entertainment offers countless hours of entertainment! Collect gems in the jungle and then go platform-hopping around the world as you guide Snowy home!
ESRB: E //File Size: 57.2 MB

PS2 Classics

Siren ($9.99)
Explore the occult and experience incredible terror in the town of Hanuda.
ESRB: M //File Size: 4.3 GB
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness ($9.99)
The king of the Netherworld is dead. Join his son, Laharl, as he embarks on a quest to take his rightful place on the throne in this tactical RPG.
ESRB: E10+ //File Size: 1.2 GB

PlayStation Store Highlights

This week on the Store you can purchase the newest version of Devil May Cry — DmC. The ever-popular Angry Birds also launches onto the Store with Angry Birds Trilogy, which comes with 19 exclusive levels. If you enjoyed the PSP game Corpse Party you’ll be happy to hear that Corpse Party: Book of Shadows is now available for you to download on either your PSP or PS Vita.

PS Plus members will receive Darksiders for free this week along with a discount on Stardrone Extreme.

As always, please leave your thoughts in the comments below. You can also chat about this update in the PlayStation Community Forums.

PlayStation Plus

PlayStation Store Update 1-15-2013

Click here to learn more and purchase online or go to the PlayStation Store to activate instantly.

Instant Game Collection

Stardrone Extreme (50%) – PS Plus Price: $2.00

Last Chance (Leaving on 1/22)

Exclusive Beta – God of War Ascension
Free Add-On – NCAA Football 13: Recent Winners Pack
Discount – Eufloria
PS Vita Instant Game Collection – Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

Price Change

• Dungeon Hunter Alliance – PS Vita Game (now: $26.99 original price: $29.99)
  • Lumines Electronic Symphony – PS Vita Game (now: $26.99 original price: $29.99)
  • Orgarhythm – PS Vita Game (now: $19.99 original price: $29.99)
  • Rayman Origins – PS Vita Game (now: $26.99 original price: $29.99)
  • Sumioni: Demon Arts – PS Vita Game (now: $14.99 original price: $19.99)

• Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter – PS Mini (now: $1.49 original price: $3.99)
  • Carnivores: Ice Age – PS Mini (now: $1.49 original price: $3.99)
  • Derrick the Deathfin – PS3 Game (now: $5.99 original price: $7.99)
  • Droplitz – PS3 Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)

PS Vita Add-ons

Wake-Up Club
  • Color Theme Pack ($0.25)

PS3 Add-ons

Borderlands 2
  • Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt ($9.99, free for Season Pass holders) – In Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt, players will enter an uncharted territory deep in the swamps of Pandora where a massive Hyperion ship has crashed. The wreckage is rumored to have stockpiles of loot. But watch out, mutated creatures, and armies of savages also have an interest in the ship.
Dance Magic
  • Outfits 1 ($1.99) – Outfits and weapon sets for all characters.
Far Cry 3
  • Deluxe DLC Bundle ($9.99) – Get even more insanity with the Far Cry 3 Deluxe Bundle. Includes six single-player missions, four rare animals to hunt, a bow and flare gun for multiplayer, and all other previously released retail bonuses in The Monkey Business Pack, The Lost Expeditions, The Warrior Pack, and The Predator Pack.
  • High-Tides Co-Op (Free) – The co-op story is far from over. The High Tides DLC pack includes two new story chapters for Far Cry 3 co-op. Hoyt’s privateers have ambushed the four survivors and taken them hostage. It’s up to you and your friends to escape an underground prison and find a way off this island of insanity. Also includes four new character skins.
Gran Turismo 5
  • 2014 Corvette Stingray Final Prototype (Free) – This DLC adds the 2014 Corvette Stingray Final Prototype ’13 to ‘Gran Turismo 5’. In January 2013, the final prototype of the next generation Corvette was unveiled on the eve of the Detroit International Motor Show. With this car you can share in on the excitement of development engineers, until its actual production starts in the latter half of 2014.
Rock Band 3
  • A Bridge That Will Burn ($0.99) – Moving Picture Show
  • Don’t Talk to Strangers ($1.99) – Rick Springfield
  • Fragments ($1.99) – Serianna
  • Inheritors ($1.99) – Serianna
  • I’ve Done Everything For You ($1.99) – Rick Springfield
  • Jessie’s Girl ($1.99) – Rick Springfield
  • Monday Night Football ($1.99) – John Parr
  • The Distance ($0.99) – Drugstore Fanatics
  • Rick Springfield Pack 01 ($5.49) – Includes ‘Don’t Talk to Strangers,’ ‘I’ve Done Everything for You,’ and ‘Jessie’s Girl’
  • Alive ($2.99) – Pearl Jam
  • Cliffs of Dover ($2.99) – Eric Johnson
  • No Rain ($2.99) – Blind Melon
  • Pearl Jam Song Pack ($7.99) – Includes Play ‘Black’, ‘Jeremy’, and ‘Alive’

PS3 Themes

• Sound Shapes Player Blue Avatar $0.49
  • Sound Shapes Player Brown Avatar $0.49
  • Sound Shapes Record Player Avatar $0.49

Game Videos (Free)

• Battlefield 3: Aftermath Launch Trailer
  • Battlefield 3: Aftermath Premiere Trailer
  • Fuse Trailer ‘The Dalton Rules’
  • The Cave Character Trailer
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown – Slingshot Trailer

Available In-Game Only (Not on PlayStation Store)

NCAA Football 2013
  • Under Armor Uniform Pack 3 — ($1.99, $1.79 for EASST users)
Real Steel
  • Real Steel Trial: Zelezo Legs Lv.5 — $1.99
  • Real Steel Trial: Zelezo Lv.5 Full Parts Set — $9.99
Rock Band 3
  • I’ve Done Everything For You ($0.99) – Pro Guitar – Rick Springfield
  • Jessie’s Girl ($0.99) – Pro Guitar – Rick Springfield

PlayStation Store Update 01-15-13 Frequently Asked Questions

• I pre-ordered my copy of DMC, however, when I try to play it, it says that I need to renew my license. How do I fix?
    Due to a fix with allowing pre-order customers to get the bonus content, you may need to go back in the PlayStation Store and click ‘Download’ on the DMC game page. You don’t need to redownload if it’s already on your PS3. Just click the download button and that should ‘renew your license’.

PAGE 1 2 3 5

+ Alnuk1 on January 15th, 2013 at 4:52 pm said:

Rofl see all the comments week after week and than say again that all the people are happy with it. Now thow in sales and say it again plz.

is one amazing piece of hardware with 0 support, and lack of 3 party games, persona 4 is a good game but is a remake, EDF is old game with dull graphics at full price, COD is a poor quality game at 50$, just to set a few examples, all the games coming from the system are from sony because no one else want to put their time in this console. SO YEAH DUDE EVERYBoDy is HApPY- Throw a poll And see if everbody is happy i dare you.

PD: Since i pay for this crap, I can talk all i want, if u dont like it, Guess what dont read it…

+ bigsgtew00 on January 15th, 2013 at 4:56 pm said:

” + BlueBl1zzard on January 15th, 2013 at 3:27 pm said:
I noticed for Wake Up Club you need to keep your Vita on, so I’m going to keep mine in sleep mode and connected to the charger. But I was wondering if I do this everynight, am I the only one concerned with possibly overcharging my vita and hurting its (non removable) battery? ”

well why would they say anything, their testing this out on us, so they wont have to be liable to fix or replace anything that happens, their not gonna tell you, if ur system gets damaged, they wont fix it and blame it on the 3rd party company, the web update will be disappointing also, the fact they sell psp games at full price and not at the most half, tells you how they do business and care for their fans, or release the crappy made games non stop because so little money was made developing them and what makes them the most profit margin than quality games. the patent to lock all new games bought to one system that will be mostly for the ps4 comes out, the company will really be killed off. know more sharing the game or trading it in to get something outta it, or returning a god awful game, cause it’ll be locked to ur system, so u stuck with it

+ bigsgtew00 on January 15th, 2013 at 4:58 pm said:

ur better off buying a used psp or ps2 and buying used games than waiting or ever hopeing they release or are reasonable with their games they release digitally

+ four24twenty on January 15th, 2013 at 5:03 pm said:

Am I the only one who thinks “Wake-Up Club” kinda makes you want a PS Vita? I mean, there are 2 or 3 games I would check out on Vita but this free Application is so darn unique. I was amazed to find “WTF: Work Time Fun” on the PSP back in the day, and this title gives me those same vibes.

Fascinating concept to say the least!

+ Bandolero0738 on January 15th, 2013 at 5:04 pm said:

I WANT PS2 CLASSIC Starwars Battlefront 2

+ nolo451 on January 15th, 2013 at 5:05 pm said:

@ Alnuk1,

Not saying you can’t talk crap, that’s your opinion.

What I am saying is, if you hate it so much, why don’t you just get rid of it?

I’m having fun with Assassins Creed Liberation right now along with LBP and Touch My Katamari, and still have not played half the free games from the IGC as well as Escape Plan.

Oh wow, you dare me, please? Quit acting childish.

Keep constantly talking about how much the Vita sucks then, as I said its your opinion and you are certainly entitled to voice it.

Doesn’t it get annoying though? You aren’t answering my question. If you hate it so much, why don’t you cut your losses and sell it? What’s holding you back? I really am curious as to why someone who would repeatedly say how crappy it is not just sell it and use the money for anything other than this “failure”?

I’ll read whatever I want to read, but thanks for the tip. ;)

+ mnstrings on January 15th, 2013 at 5:10 pm said:

How are you so sure they will implement the one game per system to the PS4? Because of the leaved patent documents? In case you aren’t familiar many companies patent processes, but many times never really implement them in the actual product. I really doubt will end up doing this, they would alienate a lot of customers and they know it.

My advice? Quit it with the cooky conspiracy theories. Unless you can back up your claims with irrefutable evidence, you only look like a fool.

And please, go to Youtube and search for Grammar 101 and watch all the videos, I beg of you, my eyes hurt trying to read your sentences.

+ avdavidw on January 15th, 2013 at 5:11 pm said:

+1 for the love for the new PS+ content box thing.

But I’m here for the new Corvette DLC, booting up GT5. ..

+ nolo451 on January 15th, 2013 at 5:13 pm said:

I would wait for the price decrease Sony has said they will do sometime this year on the Vita. Then you have all the Vita games from PS+ at your disposal. Just a tip though, if you are planning on getting one, I’d suggest you “buy” the vita games on PS+ right now, that way you can download them later if you do get the Vita.

I’ve had mine since last year and have been very satisfied with my purchase. If you do pick one up, I’d recommend Uncharted Golden Abyss and Persona 4, my favorite games on it so far.

I still need to try out the WakeUp app, seems like fun. :)

+ luvtoseek on January 15th, 2013 at 5:14 pm said:

@78, ryu- all you do is complain… which is fine I guess. Why not sell the system & buy something you ENJOY? Console gaming is an expensive hobby & not every title can have a demo…

@116, aln- I agree w/ nolo. You’ll be less stressed using things that make you happy.

+ four24twenty on January 15th, 2013 at 5:19 pm said:

Thanks for the consideration. You made me think of something: Maybe when PS4 drops, it would be practical to sell or trade-in towards a PS Vita purchase. Like a “phoenix from the ashes” type of thing. Hmmm…..

I will keep an eye out for the price drop!

+ IIL0YDII on January 15th, 2013 at 5:31 pm said:

Thanks for much asked ps1 classics for vita like crash bandicoot and spyro,oh wait you didn’t add them,you didn’t even add bad ones like you do when you troll us,at this point you don’t give a crap about ps1 games for ps vita do you?

+ mnstrings on January 15th, 2013 at 5:31 pm said:

Alnuk1 sounds like such a smart guy huh? Constantly talks crap about it, yet he doesn’t try to get rid of it. Kinda makes you wonder what he owns it for if he hates it , yet doesn’t want to get rid of it. That will sure show Sony, him keeping it out of someone else’s hands who will most likely enjoy it. haha.

You show him tough guy(Alnuk)

+ HDSUGR78504 on January 15th, 2013 at 5:38 pm said:

Will Midnight Club 2 and/ or Area 51 ever come to Playstation 2 Classics?

+ Androphene on January 15th, 2013 at 5:39 pm said:

Nothing really striking my eye as a Vita owner this week. I guess I will just look forward to Feb. 5th for Sly Cooper. Now back to Persona 4 Golden, 25 hours and counting…

+ JonJonXD on January 15th, 2013 at 5:51 pm said:

$40 USD for Angry Birds….are you insane?

I’m totally down with the free Darksiders

I am also really happy to see that Orgarhythm got a price drop…may definitely buy it based on the demo….I felt that $30 USD was pretty steep.

Corpse Party is also a great addition….that reminds me that I still need to finish Chapter 5 in the first one.

+ RewVitalize on January 15th, 2013 at 5:55 pm said:

I like that you dropped the price of Orgarythm down to $20, it seemed too pricey to take a gamble on before. Might pick it up at some future date.

+ warcat666 on January 15th, 2013 at 5:57 pm said:

Morgan and Grace,
Why are the Vita games on the instant collection so weak. I pay the same money the as the people who have ps+ for the ps3 but my weekly selection is horrible. If this doesn’t pick up and Vita users start getting better games I’m gonna have to jump ship and stop paying for this useless subscription.

+ TobiramaUchiha on January 15th, 2013 at 6:02 pm said:

@ Grace Chen, any chance Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 will be coming to the PSN store? i would love to buy it don’t care the price.

+ neuropunk on January 15th, 2013 at 6:04 pm said:

DmC sucks and is a floppy bomb.

I hope it puts Ninja Theory out of business and makes Crapscum cry from losing so much $$, because the game sucks so much and doesn’t sell.

DmC is everything that is wrong with modern gaming.

+ neuropunk on January 15th, 2013 at 6:05 pm said:

DmC sucks

+ mnstrings on January 15th, 2013 at 6:15 pm said:

@ nueropunk,

heard you the 1st time, we can see you think the game sucks in your opinion.

+ MX-Arekku on January 15th, 2013 at 6:23 pm said:

Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy, is already available for download on the PS Store for 19.99 (also on the PS Vita’s Store app) it was even on sale last year.

+ FreshaSaurusRex on January 15th, 2013 at 6:31 pm said:

I’ve got 20GB free space and Darksiders is 10GB, so why am I being stopped for insufficient space?

+ Loggernaut on January 15th, 2013 at 6:35 pm said:

Great update, got the Wake up Club app (sounds like an amazing idea), Darksiders from plus and Corpse party (been waiting for that one for over a year). Loving Playstation, keep up the good work!

+ BlueBl1zzard on January 15th, 2013 at 6:38 pm said:

@ warcat666 I’m just wondering, what games would you like to see on the vita IGC? Because Gravity Rus and Uncharted are two really good games and I personally really enjoyed (and platinumed) Wipeout 2048. I understand that some people want to see more games but I don’t know how you can say the current selection is “horrible”. On that note, if the games you want aren’t part of the IGC, you should just buy them.

@neuropunk I haven’t played the other DmC games, but I played the demo for this one and it was pretty fun in my opinion. I definitely don’t see how it’s an example of everything wrong with modern gaming lol

+ Alnuk1 on January 15th, 2013 at 6:42 pm said:

Srry the only one acting childish is you , you claim that alot of people is happy when is not but hey if you love to kiss sony a.. is fine by me. I dont post here waiting for your approval.

Im with sony since the ps1 so i hope they listen to few angry customers that they have. BUt u are right i need to sell it and maybe buy it again when its fully hacked in europe and with a “better support”.

Whatever kid .

+ BlaqMagiq24 on January 15th, 2013 at 6:45 pm said:

Any chance we’ll get MGS Portable Ops in the Vita store? Please anyone from the Blog team answer my question. Thanks.

+ Brost2741 on January 15th, 2013 at 6:52 pm said:

Good update. I never got to playing Darksiders, so now is a perfect time. Thanks!

+ BDB1324 on January 15th, 2013 at 6:54 pm said:

Hey Morgan can you at least point me in the right direction on who to ask where I could find the hyperballoid DLC that came out last year that I am no longer able to find on the ps store

+ RawVoltage on January 15th, 2013 at 6:58 pm said:

Can someone please tell me what the Farm Frenzy bundle contains?

+ AizawaYuuichi on January 15th, 2013 at 7:05 pm said:

Not sure if you guys can look into this and get it added, but I’ve been buying the series Young Justice from PSN as the episodes came out. Season 2 Episode 10 should have been on the store last week, but wasn’t. I thought maybe you would just be a week behind, but this week you added episode 11, but still no episode 10. Can you please look into this and get the missing episode added?

+ dorkgeniuz21 on January 15th, 2013 at 7:08 pm said:

Why isnt Angry birds trilogy on ps vita yet..I would’ve even settled for the angry birds 1 mini but its not in the is store…Show us some vita love…

+ dorkgeniuz21 on January 15th, 2013 at 7:09 pm said:

Further more, it would be awesome to play the walking dead game, unfinished sawn or journey on the vita either via remote play or cross-controller etc

+ BackwaterHero on January 15th, 2013 at 7:10 pm said:

Question bout the ps3 store

I wanted to buy the syphon filter games for the psp but they r only included in bundles y? I already own the other games included in the bundles y can’t I get the syphon filter games by themselves? Is this just a glitch n the stores? Cuz I can’t even search for them nor r they located in the psp or vita stores?

+ ResistanceGTA on January 15th, 2013 at 7:14 pm said:

You have to have double the space, in this case, roughly 10 gb for the download and 10 GB for the install. Your ps3 may have rounded up on your free space, or you may be a few mbs short. I would suggest removing a game you havent played or one you have already finished, something around a half a gig.

+ ElektroDragon on January 15th, 2013 at 7:22 pm said:

Well aside from Darksiders for Plus, huge yawn for me. And since I already own Darksiders on another console, still huge yawn. :P

+ nolo451 on January 15th, 2013 at 7:22 pm said:

People ARE happy with the Vita, so what? That doesn’t mean that EVERYONE likes it, not my fault you took what I said out of context. Oh man, I’m so dumb, I forgot that because I’m happy with what Sony offers, I must kiss their ***. Back to childish remarks I see. Yes, I clearly am the childish one.

Yet you do not say why you keep your Vita when you clearly dislike it. There’s a name for people like you—trolls.

Seriously, I’ll shut up, just tell me why you don’t get rid of it. Is it a type of masochism, you love how much it causes you to hate it?

Ignore everything else I have said, why do you KEEP IT? Did your mother or father buy it for you and you don’t want to upset them by telling them you don’t like it?

Just can’t understand why anyone would say a console they own is crap time and time again, yet they don’t get rid of the supposed crappy device.

+ Blackstar131 on January 15th, 2013 at 7:25 pm said:

mean while i see bearly any games for the ps vita but, when you look at japan they have more games than us while we are getting mini

+ Blackstar131 on January 15th, 2013 at 7:27 pm said:

Relase some gundam games overseas for psvita

+ Bogg1000 on January 15th, 2013 at 7:30 pm said:

+ DarkOne_PR asked how to redownload 2 games sony gave for the psn downtime. They were dead nation and wipeout.

To redownload them just make sure not to background download. That means your going to have to wait at the screen where the game downloads and not do anything else. The game will auto install when its downloading is down.

+ llcdezafrancoll on January 15th, 2013 at 7:32 pm said:

@54 no estoy seguro sobre esa característica de protección de batería pero, anímate a probar la aplicación, por lo que he podido probar no hay necesidad de conectar de dejar conectado toda la noche conectado al cargador (al principio yo tambien tenia la misma duda), la aplicación funciona de maravilla en estado de suspensión, y sobre la red de WIFI, inteligentemente al salir de modo suspensión automáticamente a la hora programada, ahi es recien cuando verifica el Internet, el estado de los 11 amigos participantes, la gestión de la aplicación, la batería y del WIFI se nota que sido bien pensada. ;-)

+ Alnuk1 on January 15th, 2013 at 7:50 pm said:

@ nolo451

Yeah boy your level of comprehension is beyond amazing,the answer is there, if you cant see it to bad for you. but you are right all the people that complains are trolls. the good part is that i dont have to explain myself to you.

Maybe i keep talking to you when sony can reach the 10 millions of psvita expected sales for the first year. They are doing it just fine accordingly to you, so thats big.

Im going to follow sony example and ignore you. Keep drinking that koolaid plz

+ Train1999 on January 15th, 2013 at 8:00 pm said:

Hey. Now that Hockey is back when will we see the NHL Gamecenter get an update? The season starts this Saturday? I hope that they’ll be a post on this soon. I’ll be having my eyes open.

+ HongoXIII on January 15th, 2013 at 8:08 pm said:

There’s some good stuff this week!

For my suggestions, it would be nice to see Ape Escape (PS1 version), Ape Escape 2 and Ape Escape 3 all on the Store as PS1/PS2 Classics. These are great games (and a franchise) that is sorely lacking on the Store. At least get Ape Escape 3 on there, it’s a true gem.

Also, Parappa the Rapper for the PSP has been at the odd price of $22.99 for years now. I bought it new in stores like three years ago for $14.99. So, maybe, it’s time the game could be $9.99? I’d love to have some on the go Parappa at a solid price.

+ nolo451 on January 15th, 2013 at 8:10 pm said:

@ Alnuk1,

I never said people that complain are trolls, just the ones that call a system they have crappy, yet don’t attempt to get rid of it, what sense is there in keeping a system you think is crap?

Ignore me all you want, the fact is you keep skipping my question of why you do not get rid of it. Keep covering your ears and saying “lalalala” all you want, but I’m just so curious why you seem to be avoiding the only question I ask of you. My cousin didn’t have much time to play his Vita, so he sold it on ebay. Took him three days to get the money, ship it and collect the cash, its really not a difficult process.

I like how you keep mentioning these so called things I have said. When did me saying that there are people out there who like the Vita, turn into the Vita is doing just fine? Why do you keep twisting what I say?

+ nolo451 on January 15th, 2013 at 8:11 pm said:

Its pretty evident you have nothing to fall back on, so as a last resort you try to misconstrue the words I say, its really cringe-worthy how you are so desperately trying to make it seem as if I said any of that when its quite clear from my previous posts that I sad nothing of the sort.

And to top it off, referring to people as “kid” and “boy”, what’s the point of that? Oh wait, you need to make yourself feel like your better than someone else with childish ways, what are you 15?

+ mnstrings on January 15th, 2013 at 8:17 pm said:

lmao, I see Alnuk1 (or knucklehead) is still resorting to insulting people by calling them names. A sign of someone’s lack of critical thinking skills.

Probably what went though his head: “Der, I don’t like how you’re calling me out with logical statements, so I’m going to call you a name like kid or boy, heehee, I so clever!!!”

+ MrBeatdown on January 15th, 2013 at 8:25 pm said:

I’d really like to see more sales and price drops for add-ons. This seems to rarely happen. I can’t recall ever seeing a big DLC sale promoted like we do other big game sales.

I’ve waited years for sales on certain DLC. In some cases, I’ve bought GOTY editions because buying those are cheaper than buying the DLC from PSN. Heck, I could buy Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition brand new for under $17 on Amazon right now. It would cost me $20 for just the DLC on PSN. I bought the Fallout 3 GOTY edition for $10 used because the each of the five DLC packs cost $10 individually.

A big 50% off sale for older games would be great. I’ve got so many games I’d buy DLC for, but $15 for something like Deus Ex’s Missing Link DLC is way too much when the game normally goes for around $20.

+ dallscowboys88 on January 15th, 2013 at 8:25 pm said:

cool update, but we vita owners could use less disney ps1 games and more great games like ****ing crash and spyro.

PAGE 1 2 3 5